It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More doom predictions for Japan/west coast for 06/15/11: Japan sinks into the ocean, 1000 ft tsunami

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Sigh.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1eca1619752.jpg[/atsimg]

I swear if I had a dollar for every prediction.

I LOVE THAT!!! I read the name of the thread and thought "Will they never end?!" lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

It's a shame that here you guys are... wanting to save the world and be heard with your idea's and viiews.. Yet when someone else does....AND they have a disability. You mock them?? You wonder why this world is in the state it's in? Quote Einstein " It's not the bad people ruining the world, It's the good ones not doing anything about it" And before you start being entertained by peoples disabilities, one day it may be you, your mother, your father, your wife, husband, who sets struck by some progressive disorder.... how would you find it- people laughing?
As the parenrt of a disabled child i WILL speak my mind and defend the weaker...... Who, by the way are smarter than you think!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is some BASIC™ for you:

10 I have said it a few times, but will say it again:

20 The LAST real prophet died 1400 years ago.

30 Anyone after that claiming "Jesus is talking to him", or "the Angel of Light told her" or "the galactic brothers channeled to him" or any other crap like that, is just that: CRAP.

40 Even if you put a MILLION prophecies here, you will ALWAYS fail. Always.

50 And if you still claim you had a "vision" of this and that: THEN GOTO 20
edit on 15/6/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I thought Mitchell Coombes closed his facebook account??? When was this prediction posted?

Here is the link to his new website "Beyond Top Secrets" (Gee I wonder where he ripped off that name from):

www.beyondtopsecrets.com...

Also according to a facebook post he made last night, he claims that as of today access to his new website is now 100% free due to an 'overwhelming' amount of donations he received during the first week for people eager to get accesss to his predictions.

I still have yet to see any proof that this guy predicted anything but I could be wrong.

Anyway looks like this Japan doom for today has been 'postponed' but on Coombes sight he has info about the next Japan megaquake and the west coast event that he claims are coming very soon.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by plinkplee

It's a shame that here you guys are... wanting to save the world and be heard with your idea's and viiews.. Yet when someone else does....AND they have a disability. You mock them?? You wonder why this world is in the state it's in? Quote Einstein " It's not the bad people ruining the world, It's the good ones not doing anything about it" And before you start being entertained by peoples disabilities, one day it may be you, your mother, your father, your wife, husband, who sets struck by some progressive disorder.... how would you find it- people laughing?
As the parenrt of a disabled child i WILL speak my mind and defend the weaker...... Who, by the way are smarter than you think!

Off Topic:

Despite many others having commented on the vid, you have singled me out, and picked me, so ok I'll bite.

If you note my second post, you will notice that I credit the individual with having the smarts. This point has obviously been lost.

For example there are many high functioning autistic individuals, who are far smarter than you or I, who in turn are not hampered by ego, or the need to feel supremely smug, because they point out their perception of a fellow humans failings.

Although interestingly enough you consider disability to be a weakness ? I don't really want to inflict upon you what you have to me, but aren't we supposed to see past disability, and treat everyone as equals ?

We laugh at the more able of mind and body all the time, yet then we section off other indiviuals in society because of how they are different, in the name of perceived bad taste, do we not then do them a dis-service in turn, by not affording them the same equality, and for those individuals who possess theory of mind (the overwhelming majority disabled or not), are they never offended by constantly being treated differently, conversed with using kit gloves for fear of hurting their sensibilities?

Of course this doesn't just apply to any particular group, it applies to all groups as a whole.

Its funny because just today I was saying how to truely see past a persons belief system, colour, race etc, is to truely see past it, i.e it is a more progressive attitude for all bets to be off, although this is an idealistic viewpoint, it is still valid nonetheless, and should be strived for.

Oh and just to even up the playing field, there are mornings when I sound like Marge Simpson, which is impressive as I am not even American (Just to satisfy the PC brigade, I mean because I don't have an American accent, but can have gruffness, and mumsy (I can say mumsy, because thats exactly what I am) style whine going on).

On topic : Looks like another prediction will bite the dust, but then its about time natural forces cut us humans a break, if even for a fleeting moment.
edit on 15-6-2011 by solargeddon because: typo

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As ridiculous as it all sounds, the Pacific NW (Seattle to Portland) is overdue for a megaquake on the scale of what we saw in the Indian Ocean in 2004. Such a megaquake could easily hammer Japan with a Tsunami. Although, very unlikely to make it "sink" ;-)
edit on 15-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
As ridiculous as it all sounds, the Pacific NW (Seattle to Portland) is overdue for a megaquake on the scale of what we saw in the Indian Ocean in 2004. Such a megaquake could easily hammer Japan. Although, very unlikely to make it "sink" ;-)

National Geographic ran a great special recently about this (and the new madrid fault).

When the Cascadia megathrust ruptures at minimum it's going to level Seattle (and possibly San Fran, BC Canada, etc) and leave that entire area in shambles.

The theory of the west coast sinking into the ocean comes from the fact that the Cascadia (Juan De Fuca) is connnected to the San Andreas fault and runs the entire distance from the pacific NW all the way down through California (San Fran and LA) to Mexico. There have been a lot of good threads about this over on the fragile earth forum.

History Channel also did a great show aptly named '10.0 Megaquake' that went through a laundry list of scenarios including a mega rupture along both of the aforementioned faults.

Scientists are finding new faults all the time and I posted a thread over on FE about a new on in California. This is also why I believe it's stupid and uneducated to say that the west coast could never experience an event like Japan or sink into the ocean. We know so little about the dangerous that lie beneath the ground....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Since I can only give you one star, here's a heart ♥ or 3 ♥♥♥
You said it better than I ever could, and I'm honored to be the 333rd person to star you

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Since I can only give you one star, here's a heart ♥ or 3 ♥♥♥
You said it better than I ever could, and I'm honored to be the 333rd person to star you

If we give the love it shall return to us.

Thank you for making me feel loved, and take a piece of love from me (I don't know how to do the cool heart thingy you did ), and use it to spread light and happiness

On Topic:

I'm sure that one day catastrophe will strike Japan again, but I truely hope this is not for a long time to come, perhaps if we spread happy thoughts it could be prevented from occuring ever.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

Hahaha thank you for that! I really was in need of a good hearty laugh. Not in a bad way ofcourse but it was cute.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Well we are still here.
Nothing happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Has it happened yet?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath
Found this posted over at GLP, likely nothing but more absurb Mitchell Coombes type of BS but it would certainly fulfill Edgar Caycee's prophecies:

evolutionascension.ning.com...

1000 Foot Tsunami Waves

Crystalai (c) 2011 cosmicdolphinmagic.com
evolutionascension.ning.com...
lunarvisions.ning.com...
www.cosmicdolphinmagic.com...

I will make this announcement brief and explain in detail later. It is important for as many to know as soon as possible what is on the horizon.

cosmicdolphinmagic.com ?

You posted a prediction from someone who calls their website 'cosmicdolphinmagic.com' ???

Come away, man.

peace
J

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wait until the end of day and don't forget that it is Cali time zone. Do not get me wrong, I ain't one who wants this kind of prediction to become true, but I believe we must wait until the time passed to say definitely that the guy who predicted it was wrong.

One of my concern about those predictions is about the one's in charge of the power who may be here on ATS. It could be plausible that they would see that some informations leaked regarding something like this an they would change the date to have this mess happening.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I don't think its "like" they can't wait for it all to finish. I think they're "praying" for it all to finish.

Yes, you’re more than likely right. Religion’s a wonderful thing, isn’t it? Shame it has at its core the concept of “if you can’t (or won’t) fix it, then f**k it”.

I for one find the whole idea of wanting the world (ie. civilization) to end to be a seriously defeatist attitude. The world is too beautiful a place to destroy.

Does “God” actually want us to screw up so badly – despite having been “given” laws and commandments to the contrary - that It has to come along and wipe us from the board so It can start again?

How does that make any sense, especially if we were “placed” here in the first instant by an all-powerful deity? (It does make far more sense that natural events periodically come along and destroy our endeavors as that does not negate the possibility of a “deity” having some part in our development, but it would suggest that this “deity” is not so all-powerful as we imagined. Or, does not care.)

I believe the only people who aren't wishing for it, are the ones who have no idea whats going on in the world.

Can’t agree with you there, I’m afraid, with the greatest respect.

I have a pretty good idea what’s going on (right or wrong), but I surely don’t want it all to end. I’m hoping for change, serious, all pervading change that will see our civilization flourish together, yet maintaining our individuality, but I am not looking for a “re-boot”.

Perhaps those who do want to just give up and believe desperately in doom-laden prophecies and attention grabbing, self-appointed prophets should look at themselves and question why they can’t do something positive in their lives and make a change – no matter how small - as opposed to wishing for their raft to be sunk from above.

Humans, you just gotta love ‘em.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

That was an interesting link Beamish, fascinating to see how it works.

Yes, it is an interesting insight into how “belief” works, even when that belief has no foundation and fails the believer miserably. I guess we just all need something to hold onto now and again.

It’s just a shame belief counteracts the ability to think rationally in some people.

Havnt seen so much of you on the boards lately Beamish, ive missed your freaky little cat.

Aww, thanks. Me and my feaky lil cat have been around these boards, looking and reading. I guess we just didn’t have much to say for a while.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
Here is some BASIC™ for you:

10 I have said it a few times, but will say it again:

20 The LAST real prophet died 1400 years ago.

30 Anyone after that claiming "Jesus is talking to him", or "the Angel of Light told her" or "the galactic brothers channeled to him" or any other crap like that, is just that: CRAP.

40 Even if you put a MILLION prophecies here, you will ALWAYS fail. Always.

50 And if you still claim you had a "vision" of this and that: THEN GOTO 20
edit on 15/6/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

you are very mistaken. have you forgotten the verse "in the end times young men will dream dreams and old men will prophesy"?

i'll agree, there are many, many more false prophets than real ones (real ones rarely include specific dates), but there are still very real prophecies even as little as thirty years ago.

do you know what the malachy prophecies are? a list of 111 popes given by a single latin phrase that relates to them? 110 have been correct, we are currently on the last pope.

i'd say there are about thirty total prophecies relating to us right now pointing to the second coming of christ around 8 years from now. there are time gaps between when they were given of hundreds of years in many different countries, yet they all have similar themes.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

In every major revolutions there is loss. Before those changes comes into play ( if it does anyway) the whole planet is gonna become a hell. TPTB knows it, they strive for more and more power and will do everything they can to stop the changes considering these are against their deepest interests.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Maybe it's the 6th day of the 15th month 2011?!?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinsear

We are still here!
All we got was a few more rumbles in Christchurch.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join