It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More doom predictions for Japan/west coast for 06/15/11: Japan sinks into the ocean, 1000 ft tsunami

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

I call Bulls*it on this

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Will it happen or wont it?

PLACE YOUR BETS!!!

edit on 15-6-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

If you know your a freaking idiot dont make dumb ass videos
why stand up for a moronic ass
i believe hes not disabled but a holy rolling freak
edit on 15-6-2011 by ed1320 because: hit reply to quick

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by solargeddon

You people enjoy laughing AT a young man with an obvious disability........

You're a disgrace to humanity!

Look at the video description...
"WTF? some loony kid has escaped from an assylum and mingled in with normal people. harpoon him
F U N N Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Disgusting. Makes me gag. You people are EVIL. The product of a sick society no doubt....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I thought Mitchell Coombes closed his facebook account??? When was this prediction posted?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

Thanks Brentnauer for the tears-rolling-down-my-cheeks laugh! What made me laugh all the harder, was seeing your avatar of Spock looking puzzledly at Frankie continually........Ba ha ha-GOLD

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Is that guy Chinese?

No, just retarded.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It seems like the catastrophic event predicted is not going to happen.

there is no point living in fear...

that is what they want us to do.

to be fearful, fear everything.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How does this work?

We wait till the date line passes all the way around or just skunkworks it now?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
hahahahahahaha that geezer is funny as hell

love it!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Sorry, off topic. You look gorgeous!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I truly despair at this type of “prediction”.

It’s a constant surprise that some people can function normally whilst believing this kind of spurious garbage. Then again, religion flourishes on the planet, so perhaps I shouldn’t be so surprised at all…

At the time of typing this, it is still the fifteenth of June, and so far no monster earth changes.

I will not be holding my breath in anticipation of anything happening either.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

I truly despair at this type of “prediction”.

It’s a constant surprise that some people can function normally whilst believing this kind of spurious garbage. Then again, religion flourishes on the planet, so perhaps I shouldn’t be so surprised at all…

At the time of typing this, it is still the fifteenth of June, and so far no monster earth changes.

I will not be holding my breath in anticipation of anything happening either.

Me either ! I'm a GLP-er, I have a been there and done that attitude with doom. If you're watching it, it doesn't happen. If you're not watching it, well......expect the sh*t to the the fan hard.
Amazing i'm not typing this in Welsh.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Me either ! I'm a GLP-er, I have a been there and done that attitude with doom.

I still don’t get the almost obscenely eager way that some people devour this type of doom-laden prediction. It’s as if they can’t wait for it all to finish, with no real thought to what may happen if an ELE actually happened.

And the fact that a randomly complied, completely unfounded post by a prophetic no-one about the end of the world can spread so quickly and create such a stir still astounds me (must give it a try sometime).

It almost smacks of someone deliberately stirring the conspiracy theorists nest…But that’s just me being paranoid.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
First rule in doom perdictions is to make them far enough in the future so they can be milked it for all their worth up until they don't happen....
edit on 15-6-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I thought Mitchell Coombes closed his facebook account??? When was this prediction posted?

he did. people were angry because the site he made cost $10 a month. his friends talked to him, and he has now (or will tomorrow) made it free. he also reopened his facebook.

to answer your question, it was posted 7 hours ago. methinks i saw him post an earlier status (just by a few hours) that said he would include the 104 hour warning within a week, but i could be wrong.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

And even then, when the prophecy proves to be a crock, those who “believe” will still go on believing. It’s called “cognitive dissonance”.

This link has a good example of an end-of-the-world scenario that fell on its face, and explains why the “prophet” wasn’t shunned.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Yeah, you caught me...way to go sideshow Bob.

Comedians and actors do this all the time...and people laugh. How are we to know that this guy is not doing this so people will actually listen to his message? Get off your high horse. Not once did I say it was OK to laugh at him because it appears that he has a disability. You need to lighten up and realize that it is OK to laugh at things once in a while in non-malicious ways. Where was I being malicious? Where did I imply anything that you listed in your sarcastic rant?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Heartisblack

Me either ! I'm a GLP-er, I have a been there and done that attitude with doom.

I still don’t get the almost obscenely eager way that some people devour this type of doom-laden prediction. It’s as if they can’t wait for it all to finish, with no real thought to what may happen if an ELE actually happened.

And the fact that a randomly complied, completely unfounded post by a prophetic no-one about the end of the world can spread so quickly and create such a stir still astounds me (must give it a try sometime).

It almost smacks of someone deliberately stirring the conspiracy theorists nest…But that’s just me being paranoid.

I don't think its "like" they can't wait for it all to finish. I think they're "praying" for it all to finish.

I believe the only people who aren't wishing for it, are the ones who have no idea whats going on in the world. Those who do know whats going on, feel helpless, and want an end. ANY END
I find this true throughout time. If you take your average everyday ordinary prophet, and look at the circumstances around them, their world was going to hell as much as ours.

When you get this far up a river without a paddle, you're praying for something to tip the boat to force you into the alligator infested waters. Because you don't want to jump, being eaten alive might be worse than starving to death in the boat, but you know at the same time, the only real chance you have to save yourself is to jump and swim for shore. At this point in the ride you're eyeballing every rock and wave... is this the one that tips me over? Please be the one that tips me over... please be a waterfall around the corner...

The only other option is pretend you have a paddle.
I bet denial, along with starvation, can make for some amazing hallucinations!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

And even then, when the prophecy proves to be a crock, those who “believe” will still go on believing. It’s called “cognitive dissonance”.

This link has a good example of an end-of-the-world scenario that fell on its face, and explains why the “prophet” wasn’t shunned.

en.wikipedia.org...

That was an interesting link Beamish, fascinating to see how it works. The planet Clarion for gods sake! i used to have some nice clarion speakers in my car back in the day

Havnt seen so much of you on the boards lately Beamish, ive missed your freaky little cat.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join