It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More doom predictions for Japan/west coast for 06/15/11: Japan sinks into the ocean, 1000 ft tsunami

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh no, not that Mitchel Coombes clown again.....

Of all the predictions so far... a 1000 ft tsunami ? Are you serious ?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There's a better chance of Godzilla showing up!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

How do you know he. is disabled? How do I know it isn't a joke? Get off your high horse and get over yourself.
At the end of the video it looks like he is smiling.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think it's disgusting that people are making fun of an exploiting this guy, however I feel is an example of how harmful and sad fear mongering is to individuals who are vulnerable like himself.
He has enough to deal with in life, which has been proven by some in this post, and to those people PLEASE get yourself fixed because if you just happen to have a disabled child I fear for them.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Dude, the remix video is better than the original. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

I don't make fun of people but someone helped him post it on the web. Be mad at those creeps. The people that helped put it out there exploited him or maybe he just wants to be famous.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Darn it! I just packed for my vacation!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
How do you know he. is disabled? How do I know it isn't a joke? Get off your high horse and get over yourself.
At the end of the video it looks like he is smiling.

Seriously, I'm offended that people think he has an "obvious disability"

What if he doesn't??? what does that make you???

I worked in the special olympics, and you'd be surprised how many look just like YOU, and how many of their caregivers look just like this guy

meanwhile, I LOL'd, the remix was great

and my condolences to japan and california
or not - will wait and see and be super glad I'm not on any coastlines

edit on 14-6-2011 by Forevever because: got caught in the mosh of the remix

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sweet! Summer is coming and it's starting to get hot here. A swim in a thousand foot tsunami doesn't sound that bad.

..seriously? >_>

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
reply to post by Brentnauer

Pure genius.

This is why I love the internet.

+1. "It maaaaay destroy telephone poles. It maaaaaay be a 9.0 or greater!" I loved his random cough in the middle too. That was a great post right there!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

No problem. I laughed hard on the remix.

And for all the peole saying that he has a disability... He could, but I doubt it based on the pictures and pages about him all over the net.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Amandla

It does'nt matter if you think he is serious or not......only an brainless idiot laughs at people with a very apparent disability!

Just for this young man to make a Youtube video of what he believes in is a great achievement in itself. I applaud this young man of putting himself out there to the world.

But don't you know? Anyone who dares to attempt the impossible is immediately a pariah here on ats. It doesn't matter how old you are or anything. Look at how they tore into Mitchell coombes. Oh wait you can't bc that thread got taken down bc the members were too rabid in their insatiable quest to be crowned king of selfrighteousness...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

No problem. I laughed hard on the remix.

And for all the peole saying that he has a disability... He could, but I doubt it based on the pictures and pages about him all over the net.

Oh so its not that he's disabled, its just hilarious that he has the MANNERISMS of a disabled person?? Ok I think I get it now... Haha he sounds like Kermit! His throat must be all messed up haha... I wonder what other neat mutations he has! I bet kids used to pick on him in school till he cried lololol! His parents probably contemplated pretending he "accidentally" drowned bc raising him was so much of a burden haha! But he's not disabled bc disabled people don't ever smile. So its ok to laugh.
edit on 15-6-2011 by ZackMorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Because I know this young man is Autistic......thats how I know!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
"Disabilty" is a lable and people, who are called "disabled" are humans too. It means, that they can be funny and if they are, it doesn´t mean, that people laugh AT him, in a bad way. I think all people should have right to make others laugh
. I undesrtand, that this Frankie has many fans, who enjoy what he does. Doesn´t mean, again, that he´s some poor fool, who doesn´t understand, that he´s been used. It´s insulting to automatically assume so IMO. We are all part of same society and I never like, when "disabled" or old people are treated too much like they´re different and taken overly serious. He seems to be perfectly able to do whatever he wants and he does it way better than other prediction makers I´ve seen on net. Coombs doesn´t even have a chance!
edit on 15-6-2011 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer
...1,000 MPH? Really? I'm no seismologist or oceanographer or whatever but that seems a tad ridiculous. Makes me think of this:

Classic DOOM propaganda. Is that guy Chinese?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Wow.
Seriously, this?
Old meme is old, and was in no way about any 2011 prediction.

The guy in the video is an autistic man from B.C., Canada named Frankie MacDonald who posted this and other similar videos on youtube over a year ago.

He has since retracted his "predictions", and shut down his youtube account.

Here you can read about him, his "predictions"and an interview he did.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer
...1,000 MPH? Really? I'm no seismologist or oceanographer or whatever but that seems a tad ridiculous. Makes me think of this:

hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Bless him! Best comedy sketch I've seen in ages and the predictions of this post are just about as much of a comedy!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

yes. he does seem autistic, that was my first thought. don't fool yourselves, you laughed cuz he is "weird".

as for the prediction:

a tsunami that breaks the sound barrier? O.o i don't even think that's possible under any scenarios. and as for mitchel coombes, he'll get a chance to prove himself, or fall on his face soon.

from his facebook:

After extensive communication with my contacts I have been informed that there is going to be a deadly earthquake in Christchurch (Magnitude 7.1). My source informed me that this HAARP designed earthquake is IMMINENT. The exact date and time has not been revealed to me yet however I will provide a 104 hour warning as soon as I get the all-clear.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Thanks for that! Interview is good and shows well that he knows, what he´s talking about. Autists are offten very interesting people and should not be treated as simple disabled fools.
And look at all the comments below the interview... this guy starts to grow on me :-)
Sorry fot offtopic! Japan hasn´t sinked yet anyway.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join