It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat

If Jesus is an extradimensional being than why isnt he a Demon. Couldnt another being from another dimension just be a being from another dimension? Why does it have to be evil or demonic.

You ask the weirdest questions.

If Jesus is extradimensional then why isn't he a Demon? Well, because he just isn't a demon, he's not one. He is Jesus, son of God. That is not demonic, it's more like angelic.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

For one we dont see little red things around people and we dont see flying angles in the sky. BUT people who have contact with ET's actually see and touch them.

Demons and Angles: Spiritual

ET's: Physical

So that doesnt make sense either

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
LOL I was wondering about the title, it seemed so similar...
and yup, this same guy just started this thread
You people do know the Bible says we don't go to heaven, or the lake of fire when we die, right?

54 pages not enough for you buddy? or did you just get sick of wading through the back and forth?
(heck I left on like page 5 for that reason)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

For one we dont see little red things around people and we dont see flying angles in the sky. BUT people who have contact with ET's actually see and touch them.

I don't know what you mean by little red things around people.

Yes, we do see angels flying in the sky... they usually appear as balls of light, also known as "orbs."

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
You people do know the Bible says we don't go to heaven, or the lake of fire when we die, right?

54 pages not enough for you buddy? or did you just get sick of wading through the back and forth?

Do you own this forum? Do you make the rules? Is he not allowed to ever start a new thread?

What is your point?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The Bible clearly...does not say "extradimensional beings" specifically but it definitely eludes to it.

The word alien means foreign, not belonging to. Jesus claimed he was from another world. He said numerous times he was not of this world. So automatically that means he was alien to this world. that is why i ask, what are aliens or beings from another world using?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Your not understanding. If these being are visiting us from another dimensions it doesnt mean they are demons. What ever they are they dont have to be demons. If Jesus is a extra dimensional being and hes not a demon it doesnt mean everything else from another dimension is a demon.

This theory is so dumb. Im starting to get confused even trying to convince you that this is nonsense lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

The Bible clearly...does not say "extradimensional beings" specifically but it definitely eludes to it.

The word alien means foreign, not belonging to. Jesus claimed he was from another world. He said numerous times he was not of this world. So automatically that means he was alien to this world. that is why i ask, what are aliens or beings from another world using?

I don't think he meant another physical 3d planet when he said "from another world."

Another world in that context was most likely referring to another dimension, a higher realm if you will.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I don't know what you mean by little red things around people.

Yes, we do see angels flying in the sky... they usually appear as balls of light, also known as "orbs."

Nope. Unless i see a ball of light turn into a angle or vise versa its not true. Just speculation at this point.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Your not understanding. If these being are visiting us from another dimensions it doesnt mean they are demons. What ever they are they dont have to be demons. If Jesus is a extra dimensional being and hes not a demon it doesnt mean everything else from another dimension is a demon.

This theory is so dumb. Im starting to get confused even trying to convince you that this is nonsense lol

It's not dumb, it's rather simple. There are no advanced races of space aliens visiting our planet. That is the part you can't get past. You are confused because you keep talking about aliens visiting us from other planets.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

What do you mean "turn into an angel?"

What does an angel look like?

Supposedly they can materialize in any shape or form that they wish.

One occultist said that when an angel appeared to him it was nothing but a bright light.

Other occultists say that when Lucifer himself appears to you it is an intense bright white light.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hahaha, are you sure? where is this extra dimension?

Is it above the earth because Jesus went up to go to heaven? God always seems to look down to see what happens in the world. is this extra dimension up in the sky above earth?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It's not dumb, it's rather simple. There are no advanced races of space aliens visiting our planet. That is the part you can't get past. You are confused because you keep talking about aliens visiting us from other planets.

Its more plausible than some conspiracy to turn humans against God by having demons pose as aliens. Come on now, you cant say that sounds like a Fairy Tale or a movie plot. Theres mad holes in the theory and you cant get past that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Do you own this forum? Do you make the rules? Is he not allowed to ever start a new thread?

What is your point?

oooo little cranky?
thats what you get for sitting 55 pages in a thread like this

peace man ♥

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Hahaha, are you sure? where is this extra dimension?

Is it above the earth because Jesus went up to go to heaven? God always seems to look down to see what happens in the world. is this extra dimension up in the sky above earth?

Study quantum physics if you are interested in understanding "dimensions," it sort of helped me. It's a pretty confusing concept.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

One occultist said that when an angel appeared to him it was nothing but a bright light.

Other occultists say that when Lucifer himself appears to you it is an intense bright white light.

But no one has seen human looking things with wings flying around though.

But Demons cant. Demons can only inhabit souls. Which contradict this theory. ET's are physical Demons are spiritual. Why cant you understand that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It is meant to sound like a fantasy fairy tale, truth is stranger than fiction.

Satan's main goal is to convince the world that he doesn't exist, and he's doing a great job at that, it's basically working to perfection.

50 years ago most families would be in church on Sundays.

Now they're gambling on football and drinking and having sex with their wife's friend.

Coincidence? I think not, everything going along as planned.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

But no one has seen human looking things with wings flying around though.

But Demons cant. Demons can only inhabit souls. Which contradict this theory. ET's are physical Demons are spiritual. Why cant you understand that.

Why are you talking about human looking things with wings? Maybe you missed my last post:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Do you even know what a soul is? According to the Bible, the soul is your BODY.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yes, Lucifer is a really bright light when gazed upon. That's the glory of angels, God's glory is even brighter than that. God has to make it where he can be gazed upon in order not kill people. All of what you said is well documented.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join