You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 54
83
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 



Thats why im saying its a UFO and not an Alien spaceship but seeing as how this is so old it has to be an Alien Space ship.






posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 



Thats why im saying its a UFO and not an Alien spaceship but seeing as how this is so old it has to be an Alien Space ship.




How can you say they "have to be an alien space ship???"

They look like HATS to me.

How ridiculous.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Hats? 29,000 years ago......You can do better than that.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Hats? 29,000 years ago......You can do better than that.


Saying they are alien spaceships is much more foolish than saying they are hats in my opinion.

I mean seriously, how can you look at those simple drawings of basically nothing and come to the conclusion that they are alien spaceships?

No wonder it's so easy to convince you people that space aliens are here.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"Hey bro! Check out this picture of a line on some cave wall from 20,000 years ago, it's totally an alien spaceship man!"

This is the mentality we are dealing with here. All it takes is a scribble on a cave wall and people are convinced that aliens have been visiting us.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


The ancients drew what they saw. How is it so unbelievable to say the ancients saw UFO's?




What can this be?



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


The ancients drew what they saw. How is it so unbelievable to say the ancients saw UFO's?




What can this be?


They probably did see UFOs, they ARE THE SAME PHENOMENON WE ARE DESCRIBING TO YOU IN THIS THREAD.

It didn't just start when the Bible was written, they have been here as long as we have.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


And a book that says a bearded guy rules everything is more logical? Dont think so.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


The ancients drew what they saw. How is it so unbelievable to say the ancients saw UFO's?




What can this be?


What can that be? Good question, who really knows?

I'm sure people could give a very long list of what those scribbles possibly represent.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


The ancients drew what they saw. How is it so unbelievable to say the ancients saw UFO's?




What can this be?


They probably did see UFOs, they ARE THE SAME PHENOMENON WE ARE DESCRIBING TO YOU IN THIS THREAD.

It didn't just start when the Bible was written, they have been here as long as we have.


God would have known about this for Milena. That doesnt add up



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


And a book that says a bearded guy rules everything is more logical? Dont think so.


Why do you keep talking about a "bearded guy?" Where in the bible does it say that God has a beard? What is wrong with you?

It's too bad no one else wants to participate in this discussion anymore.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Neither does it say beings from another dimension are deceiving people and saying that they are aliens. Just fairy tales.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Now if you think that spiritual beings such as ghosts are demmons here is another site for you to read

The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society
www.ghostfinder.co.uk...

try to see if you can find me a demmon or a demmon Alien in this site ok

Just saying it may help you to get a bit more insight to your twisted claims .. I hope you take a look cuz this is not Alien related as you may think it is
edit on 15-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Neither does it say beings from another dimension are deceiving people and saying that they are aliens. Just fairy tales.


Well, actually it DOES say that.

I think the point you're trying to make is that you don't BELIEVE what it says.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Was Jesus an extra-dimensional being or an Alien?



John 18:36
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”


If Jesus was from another world, where is this place that he comes from? Is it extra dimensional? Is it another planet in our universe?

The guy tended to disappear like UFOs do and then defied laws of nature like walking on water. What technology was he using?

Then the next logical question is, what technology are the aliens using?



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Now if you think that spiritual beings such as ghosts are demmons here is another site for you to read

The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society
www.ghostfinder.co.uk...

try to see if you can find me a demmon or a demmon Alien in this site ok

Just saying it may help you to get a bit more insight to your twisted claims .. I hope you take a look cuz this is not Alien related as you may think it is
edit on 15-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling


What is that? Some type of live stream?

It doesn't even seem to be working, it says it's offline.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
Was Jesus an extra-dimensional being or an Alien?



John 18:36
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”


If Jesus was from another world, where is this place that he comes from? Is it extra dimensional? Is it another planet in our universe?

The guy tended to disappear like UFOs do and then defied laws of nature like walking on water. What technology was he using?

Then the next logical question is, what technology are the aliens using?


Well to be technical I suppose Jesus is indeed an extradimensional entity. It's hard to say though because he is supposedly the son of God, therefore his true nature might be even different than we think or know about.

What technology are the aliens using? What aliens?



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


No it doesnt. It doesnt anything about being from another dimensions shifting into Aliens. Thats asinine.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


If Jesus is an extradimensional being than why isnt he a Demon. Couldnt another being from another dimension just be a being from another dimension? Why does it have to be evil or demonic.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


No it doesnt. It doesnt anything about being from another dimensions shifting into Aliens. Thats asinine.


The Bible clearly explains the concept of angels and demons and how they are not like humans and do not reside in the flesh here on Earth with us.

It does not say "extradimensional beings" specifically but it definitely eludes to it.





new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

log in

join