It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat

Your not understanding. If these being are visiting us from another dimensions it doesnt mean they are demons. What ever they are they dont have to be demons. If Jesus is a extra dimensional being and hes not a demon it doesnt mean everything else from another dimension is a demon.

This theory is so dumb. Im starting to get confused even trying to convince you that this is nonsense lol

It's not dumb, it's rather simple. There are no advanced races of space aliens visiting our planet. That is the part you can't get past. You are confused because you keep talking about aliens visiting us from other planets.

Its more plausible than some conspiracy to turn humans against God by having demons pose as aliens. Come on now, you cant say that sounds like a Fairy Tale or a movie plot. Theres mad holes in the theory and you cant get past that.

What mad holes? It says that God will send a strong delusion so people will not believe and die in their sins. All because they do not love righteousness or the truth. So he permits such deception to take place. Is that the hole you were referring to?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by annella

No, we do have a heaven and the lake of fire. But both are reserved for judgment. Read Revelation 2o. Better yet, i'll post it here.

Revelation 20:1-20

King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 20

1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

All the dead have been resurrected during this time. If they are not just being resurrected, and being judged, where were they before? They were in the grave!

See in my opinion, I think back in the day these angels and demons were actually ET's but people just didnt know what else to call them. And we hear stories of good and bad entities and them going to war with each other, so the angel would be a "good entity" and the devil he cast into the bottomless pit would be a "bad entity"...just my honest opinion

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by anydaynow18

See in my opinion, I think back in the day these angels and demons were actually ET's but people just didnt know what else to call them. And we hear stories of good and bad entities and them going to war with each other, so the angel would be a "good entity" and the devil he cast into the bottomless pit would be a "bad entity"...just my honest opinion

You could be right. On the other hand, it's worth asking if these accounts of 'angels and demons' were made up by human imagination?

If we compare back then to recent years, there's good evidence that human imagination invents entities and tries to push them as real beings. The 'Atlanteans' are such a creation. In the 1880s, Madame Blavatsky wrote about them being a fourth root race before William Scott-Elliot added more details and technology. EdgarCayce then brought them into the modern understanding from the early 1920s by endowing them with super-spiritual powers, hidden knowledge and connections to designing the Great Pyramid.

So from an allegorical mention by Plato (many hundreds of years ago) of a small Bronze Age culture, human imagination has morphed them into a real race of people. Even more, we now have the 'Atlanteans' as being actual ancient aliens or having been educated by ancient aliens. Googling 'Atlantean aliens' shows how far the imagination has gone. It's crazy stuff...

Despite the origins of these guys being fairly obvious, we have ATSers who will list Atlanteans as being involved with all those other guys like the Orions Plejarans, Pleideans, Sirians and reptilians. There are also websites listing dozens of alien races and even histories of their wars with other aliens!

'Angels and Demons' could be created in the minds of people and expanded on by more and more people until they they were believed to be real. Just like the 'Atlanteans.'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anydaynow18

See in my opinion, I think back in the day these angels and demons were actually ET's but people just didnt know what else to call them.

Quite possible, especially since I've been reading about "Cargo Cults", African tribes that worship airplanes as gods. They couldn't understand what these planes were flying in the sky, and so interpreted them as deities.

Originally posted by Kandinsky
On the other hand, it's worth asking if these accounts of 'angels and demons' were made up by human imagination?

This is the most plausible explanation IMO. Ancient people saw the Sun as a powerful force, but they didn't understand what it was, and so came up with stories about the Sun God, and so on and so forth.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How about some witnesses?

Like John Todd for instance?

Whatever happen to him?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

He was setup for rape and child molestation. Spent a bunch of years in prison, finally got released but then got thrown into some sort of mental facility... where he supposedly died.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

That's what happens to people who speak out!They either kill them or if there is too much light on that person they will try to discredit them and or make them look crazy...Look what happen to Charlie Sheen since he spoke out about 9/11..it's not a coincidence!
edit on 16-6-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

lolol...John Todd? He of " I was JFK's personal warlock' fame? The same John Todd who said Jimmy Carter was the AntiChrist? Interesting that he was born in 1950 I believe but he got to be JFK's personal ' fiend' when he was what....10 or 12 years old??
Gimme a break, and the rest of us with our heads firmly screwed on.
The man was a liar of the highest degree. And that old saying ' a leopard doesn't change its spots' springs to mind given all the so called evidence that aliens are in fact demons presented here.
Not evidence. A bunch of liars/conmen/brainwashed idiots put those thoughts into your head.
And methinks you are all being deceived big time. By you know who.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Someone who tells a lie or gets something wrong is still capable of telling certain truths.

It's kind of like the Bible. Maybe it's all true or maybe some of it is incorrect but other parts are true?

What if a perfectly honest man who never told a lie in his life ended up finally telling a lie one day? Does that automatically make every single other thing that he ever said or wrote a lie as well?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

OK here I googled it for you seeing as you really never exactly pointed out to us what this Demonic character looks like here is a whole bunch to look at show us what he looks like ok

www.google.com... l640l1343l0.3.1.5-1l5

haha you have enough to choose from this should be interesting lol to hear your response ..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Annella I think the op is truly convinced about the >>reality of aliens and UFOs are demonic.
and this should be in a different forum if you ask me .. actually the claim is based on religious views and that has been brought up through out this whole thread it really makes ATS look like
Aliens and UFO's are of a religious nature from what I’m reading in this thread??

I am sitting here rolling in laughter thinking that we are actually discussing God and Jesus them being related and one is from up above and the other earth bound and the God throws out the fallen angels from somewhere up above?? MOON or mars maybe?? ok and now we have fallen angels who are demons on earth interbreeding with female aliens that transform into reptilians oh my ?? but yet this is no big secret at all and JFK has a lot to do with this somehow ?? boy it's getting deep ..

Well just as I said some people are not fully aware .. so while I was listening to the Coast to Coast show tonight Richard C Hoagland was on and was talking about disclosure I thought I'd post this for the OP and friend Diplomat to go see .. there is no way I could ever believe that Aliens are demonic its not even closely related ..... and as far as it being intertwined with religion is even more of a weird way of looking at Extraterrestrials .. and UFO's AND they are not demonic IMO.. why would they be ??

I want them to explain to me how they UFO's are demonic ?? that would be like saying we are the same .. we would be considerd denomic as well Because ...we have landed on the moon in the 60's so why are we no different than the Aliens & UFO's

SO if we can travel space just like the UFO's do ?? Only difference is we have rockets and they have space ships lol

Well was Apollo all demonic too? and our astronauts were also demons who knows maybe they had sex up on moon and interbred with these creatures .. So should we call them Little Moon Demons ?

Richard C Hoagland
enterprisemission.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

For starters this thread is in the correct forum, the OP is trying to identify the unidentified.
The OP does not state that flying saucers or space ships are demonic! He is implying that the lights witnessed in the sky by so many are orbs of light not flying craft.
The fact that most lights in the sky do not have a particular path or direction, adhere to aeronautical behavior, change size and colour and merge and separate from each other gives credit to this theory.
Further more he is stating these orbs of light are of a spiritual nature rather than nuts and bolts.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You're asking if fallen angels came from the Moon or Mars??

You clearly aren't grasping the concept of multiple dimensions.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by BeWise

I would give anything to get back the time I just wasted reading that garbage. Are you kidding? Of course your not... There are several problems on this planet... one of them is humans that dont have a tight grip on reality...This planet has evolved into violence and insanity. Humans are so devastated by current events that they are turning to an alternate reality to hide in. On the internet you can make your own reality.... This poster is one of the humans that is having such a hard time with the reality of the world today, that he has created this fantasy world for himself. My guess is, part of the psychosis, is trying to find like minded people to agree with his delusion. This gives the delusion validity. Its actually very sad.. Imagine this boy/man having a conversation with you about taking your daughters hand in marriage.

Dont fret people.... there are those of us that are equipped to deal with the current situation the planet is in...

No, we all wont turn into mindless drones, creating fantasy to explain away the the unknowns in life..

This is the modern equivalent, of religion. Creating this "fantasy" that is unprovable simple because of how absurd the claim is.,... Nothing can be proved, simply because, none of it is based on reality.

We can use them for entertainment, where in ancient times they would have just been considered insane, and killed.

Thanks for the entertainment, and a good laugh... And NO, I wasn't laughing with you.

Perception is reality, that is psychology, not some new age "religion".

If people's perceptions are shaped, so too, will their outlook. That again, is simple psychology.

I do not agree 100% with what BeWise has said, but from what he has said, it is evident that there is no mallice coming from him/her, purely, logical thinking. I like that. He didn't attack anyone, but has tried to point out some flaws the he/she noticed personally.

When people start saying "we're all energy beings" I sigh a little and then remember physics and understand that they do not refer to us as "angelic, illuminated, balls of light" etc but they are relating to what holds this universe together. Energy.

If the energy from a split atom can cause so much devastation under the right corcumstances.. well.. we are made of atoms, which are in turn, fueled with energy of their own - what could we, a biological machine do - if we thought ourselves capable?

*tries shooting fireballs from wrists*

Thoughts and wishes are one thing, reality is another.

BeWise is not delusional, they simply have a different opinion to what you do, obviously he challenged your status quo and that is why you responded in such an aggressive manner.

It's all just food for thought mate.

-- Feral

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Concerning your avatar, did you actually see the aliens in the ship or are you assuming they are aliens and not government technology?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'm going to start reporting people's post whenever they claim I haven't showed any evidence. Are we clear?

You haven't shown any evidence. Are we clear? (your threat is funny)
Seriously ... you've shown NOTHING and you are all huffy because people are calling you on it.

Christian and Islamic scripture verses are NOT proof. Both the christian bible and the islamic qu'ran are so full of contradictions, errors, myths and outright lies that they have no credibility in a scientific discussion like this. None. They can be used as anecdotal evidence ... but that kind of 'evidence' is not definitive.

EXAMPLE - you just said -

The demon spirits are all around us. They report to the higher up freemasons.

You have given no proof to that statement. All you do is state what you think. Your thoughts are not facts. Provide evidence that
1 - there are demons
2 - they are all around us
3 - they report to higher up freemasons

I happen to believe fully that there are demons, and I've actually encountered demons and damned souls a handful of times in my life. But I have no physical proof of it and therefore I have to state as such.

Please, someone prove to me that these are not demonic spirits. SHOW ME EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR DENIAL. Or get out of here.

Dude .. you've got it backwards. You started the thread. YOU have to provide evidence that all the aliens and ufo sightings are just a ploy by the demonic spirits and that aliens and ufos are not really other lifeforms 'visiting'.

So take a deeeeeep breath .... and start over.
Provide clear and definitive viable evidence of what you are claiming.
Not opinion ... not faith ... but evidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Do you even know what a soul is? According to the Bible, the soul is your BODY.

That's wrong. The soul inhabits the body. The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. At death, the body is cast off and the soul leaves it to move on. At least that's how it works according to the Christian faith (and Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, and just about everyone else with a faith system). The soul and body are two VERY different things.

That's why, for the time being, we are stuck in this dimension. You all are talking about dimensional beings. We are stuck in this dimension due to being entraped in these flesh and blood prisons. Demons, angels, damned souls, saints (or ascended beings), ghosts .... they exist in other dimensions sometimes crossing over to ours.

ET is flesh and blood. The space vehicles are solid material. They are in THIS dimension.

** opinion based upon evidence seen and experienced.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm brand new here, but felt compelled to make an account mainly so I could chime in on this thread. I realize what OP is stating may sound outrageous, especially since they use the term demon which carries with it all sorts of baggage and specific theological imagery; however, I feel the spirit of what he is communicating does resonate with what some very respectable researchers have suggested in some ways and I do think a good amount of what he's communicating is very interesting.

I'd like to direct attention to Jacques Vallée, a very important UFO researcher who seems to get overlooked quite a bit, this is likely at least partially due to the fact that his eventual disagreement with the "extraterrestrial hypothesis" in favor of an "interdimensional hypothesis" seemed to rub many people in the UFO community the wrong way. Vallée is a serious scientist, most notable for having helped design an early form of the internet, and co-developing the first computerized mapping of Mars for NASA.

As an alternative to the extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis, Vallée has suggested a multidimensional visitation hypothesis. This hypothesis represents an extension of the ETH where the alleged extraterrestrials could be potentially from anywhere. The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time, and thus could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected. Vallée's opposition to the popular ETH hypothesis was not well received by prominent U.S. ufologists, hence he was viewed as something of an outcast. Indeed, Vallée refers to himself as a "heretic among heretics... Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

-from en.wikipedia.org...

^^^The above is only a very brief description of his work, which is quite detailed and extensive. The idea of a manipulative intelligence that has been influencing humanity throughout history seems to have more unsettling implications if this presence is NOT extraterrestrial. I'd also like to mention that astronomer and Project Bluebook investigator J. Allen Hynek was his mentor. Hynek himself was a proponent of the interdimensional theory as illustrated in this quote:

Then he turned to defending the EDI (extradimensional intelligence) hypothesis. Besides the aspect of materialization and dematerialization he cited the "poltergeist" phenomenon experienced by some people after a close encounter; the photographs of UFOs, some times on only one frame, not seen by the witnesses; the changing form right before the witnesses' eyes; the puzzling question of telepathic communication; or that in close encounters of the third kind the creatures seem to be at home in earth's gravity and atmosphere; the sudden stillness in the presence of the craft; levitation of cars or persons; the development by some of psychic abilities after an encounter. "Do we have two aspects of one phenomenon or two different sets of phenomena?

-from en.wikipedia.org...

It could be possible to refer to entities behind this phenomenon as demons, though in my opinion it is a poor word choice due to the specific religious connotations it carries. It is possible that the UFO phenomenon really is some type of non-human awareness that could emanate from some other level of reality we are unaware of. Or it could be possible to explain what people perceive to be demons as one specific manifestation of the phenomenon; although this interpretation could imply that the human, or observer plays an active role in how the phenomenon manifests, i.e. the person using a quijia board who is deceived by an entity based upon their own expectations.

I would like to add as an additional point that some modern scientists have speculated that with adequate time and development a civilization may be able to reach a point where space and time are transcended and they would be able to "leave the universe". This sounds fanciful, but imagine that there was just one civilization out there that managed to survive vastly and exponentially longer than we have, in this sort of scenario then it would be possible for this phenomenon to be both extraterrestrial and interdimensional so to speak. These types of beings would likely seem incredibly bizarre, ghostly, or even demonic from our perspective.

When trying to classify these phenomenon it seems people are always attempting to give a specific title to it typically based upon a familiar, preconceived concept such as ET visitors, or demons for example; though the true scope of reality goes beyond these kind of base ideas. There simply are so many things that are outside of our understanding right now. I personally have no beliefs that I am attached to regarding this, or any other subject; besides that of possibility.

Might I add I will acknowledge it is also possible that none of it is real, or that there is another explanation entirely. Based upon personal experience and extensive science-based research though I feel at this time that there is enough evidence to merit further consideration of these phenomenon, which are elusive by their very nature.

edit on 16-6-2011 by zeno87 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

My lack of faith disturbing? You have a super secret picture of something that has NOT been vetted or proven, yet you find my lack of faith disturbing? What is disturbing, is your faith!

Lets get this straight... You have a picture of a reptilian?? really? GTFOH!

This is a perfect example of the "princess fairytale delusion"

I dont want to see your picture. Not one bit! There is no such thing as reptilians, and you dont hold the only truth! period!

Next thing you'll be telling me that Superman is real, just on vacation, until the return of Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
you guys seem to be missing the boat here...

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join