It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 52
83
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Hes giving opinion. Just because they can "dematerialize" doesnt mean they are Demonic. Thats not proof. Posting things from the Bible is not proof. The Bible is not the one only truth. The Bible has been proven wrong throughout History many times and when we know about the existence of ET's that will end Religion for good. And you guys are scared, terrified of the fact that its about to come to an end. Its sad. Quite sad.




posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
If you folks can't discuss the subject and not each other, post bans will be handed out and the thread will be closed.

Last warning.


Just so it doesn't get buried at the bottom of the last page.

You have been warned.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789
 


Thank you!

I'm going to ask again. Can anyone here disprove what I or Diplomat have been saying? Yes or no? Can you disprove these things are demonic? Simple yes or no answer? That's all I need to hear.
edit on 15-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Hes giving opinion. Just because they can "dematerialize" doesnt mean they are Demonic. Thats not proof. Posting things from the Bible is not proof. The Bible is not the one only truth. The Bible has been proven wrong throughout History many times and when we know about the existence of ET's that will end Religion for good. And you guys are scared, terrified of the fact that its about to come to an end. Its sad. Quite sad.




Every time you talk about evidence or proof you talk about the Bible only.

I really don't think you have checked out most of the evidence posted in this thread, because a lot of it is not biblical.

I bet you think evolution is fact, don't you? When it's actually the THEORY of evolution.

You say I'm scared? I'm not scared of anything, God is protecting me, and so are others who have told me that they are praying for me.

The existence of ET's will end religion for good? What ET's are you talking about? Where are they? In a tree somewhere? Playing hide and go seek on the moon?



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean
 


Let me make a point here. We dont know if Aliens/Demons/Gods/Angles exist at all. Its all just speculation. 2ndly in the Betty and Barney Hill abduction while better was on the Alien space craft the ET showed her where they come from it showed her a star system. In therapy the counslar asked her to draw the star system the ET showed her. 20 years later they found the same star system. Coincidence? I dunno. Just as coincidental as anything said in the Bible.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


You too.

As I was saying, these things are demons. End of story. And until you can prove otherwise, you have no case here. It makes me lol that you all continue to type useless comments about how i'm wrong, but yet, as i've said 500 times before, you have not showed me any evidence on why you are denying what you deny. You say I haven't presented any evidence, WELL YOU ALL haven't bothered to even look at anything i'm posting. Which only means you are all hell bent on disagreeing with me even though the evidence is astounding.

As i've said before, get out of here if you don't like what I post. I don't have a gun to your head telling you, you have to read this stuff, do I? Alright then.


The evidence is ' astounding' to you.
I posted pages and pages back the Catholic Church stance on Aliens are Demonic. They say they are not. Do I totally believe because the Catholic Church says so? No. It matters not to me WHAT church/man/video/book says it is so.....just give me the EVIDENCE!!!!!!
Proper evidence. You have not.


Learn a simple lesson. If you are going to state categorically that aliens are Demons and do it at ATS, the burden of proof is on you, not others. We are not all going to fall to our knees and wring our hands terrified that Demons are having a fun time in the sky above us just waiting to possess our souls.
So....if you are in holyandcleans camp, I recommend a wee vacation together, find some BELIEVABLE evidence ( you wont) and come back and start another thread with a title that maybe leaves room for our own interpretation when facts are presented.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Ive seen the videos bro. I know what they are trying to say. The Bible is there reference to everything in Religion. It has to be mentioned basically.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


I understand what your saying good luck ..
Well then the OP should have made it more clear as to whom is the true culprit is it the Bible for not being specific and clarifying what is Alien, Demon ,or Fallen or Anomaly, or Metaphysic, or Entity or a vision??
NO the Bible has not .. ok moving on

NOW we have reports of UFO's and our ancient religions that have very misconstrued interpretations ..
then we have those who seem to believe that all of these are the workings of there Government that some how they have been breeding Aliens and thus one day they will be implanting us with chips and the Aliens will be some type of Cosmo agent who is going to be in charge us earthlings LOL

Well I’ll be dead and gone before I ever see that happen lol ,, only in my dreams will I ever see us be taken over by whatever it is the OP thinks is coming lol .. Aliens is a whole separate issue and UFO’s are also separate.. How these have anything to do with religion is beyond me .. Aliens being of a Spiritual entity I am not even sure that that is connected .. What I think is that back in time several cultures had same experiences and therefore documented them in however was easiest for them to do via artifacts
Oh well but am I frightened and freaked out about them being demmons hell no..
I dont even believe in Demons lol .. I think there are lost souls and that again is a whole different issue which is not UFO forum realted how this got into the UFO forum is my question?

ON TRUTH AN REALITY
www.spaceandmotion.com...
edit on 15-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: edited to include a hyperlink



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by annella
 


Aliens are not demons.

It's more like "Demons are what people mistake for aliens."

See the difference?



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


Yea, a star system we can't go to, or test the claims. First they told us they were from venus, about 40 years ago, when we find out no life can be supported on venus, they told us they were from some far away star system we can't get to. Coincidence?



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat
 


Ive seen the videos bro. I know what they are trying to say. The Bible is there reference to everything in Religion. It has to be mentioned basically.


Even the Koran describes these extradimensional entities, they call them the Djinn. Even ancient tablets from antiquity mention these non-human reptilian entities.

So why are you always only talking about the Bible?

It's like Bible is the only word constantly running through your mind.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


Yea, a star system we can't go to, or test the claims. First they told us they were from venus, about 40 years ago, when we find out no life can be supported on venus, they told us they were from some far away star system we can't get to. Coincidence?


lol, exactly it all started out as green men from Mars. Practically everyone who was into the UFO phenomenon at that time was convinced green men were on Mars.

Now that we can see Mars and see that it's a boring dry rock, people have to push the boundaries and say these so-called space aliens are from far off distant star systems and galaxies.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean
 


They say Heaven is in the clouds but have we ever found it? No, its spiritual. If these ET's are from there it would be Physical and more likely to prove. You see my logic.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by annella
 


Yes or no? Can you disprove that they aren't demons? You obviously can't. You are just beating around the bush. All you are saying is blah, blah, blah, no evidence, blah, blah, blah. At least that is what it looks like to me. That's all you are all saying. Just a wall of useless text..



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by HolyandClean
 


They say Heaven is in the clouds but have we ever found it? No, its spiritual. If these ET's are from there it would be Physical and more likely to prove. You see my logic.


They say heaven is in the clouds? Who is they?

"Heaven" is most likely just a higher dimension than our current 3rd dimension.

The fallen angels we're talking about were kicked out of heaven, they do not reside there any more.
edit on 6/15/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


Stop bringing up religion. You must have it out for people who believe in God. All you have done is attacked me and Diplomat. Get out of here.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
 



"The Bible mentions three heavens: the aerial, the sidereal, and the celestial. First there is the atmospheric or aerial heavens where the birds fly. This is visible to the naked eye"

According to this site which is according to the Bible.

bible.org...



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by HolyandClean
 


So you base your research on Bill Cooper (shot a cop in the head), the bible (a work of fiction), Aleister Crowley (occultist drug fiend) and John Todd (convicted rapist and child molester). The phrase garbage in, garbage out comes to mind


Take a good hard look at where some of the ' evidence' has come from according to holyandclean.

That is SCARY stuff, and the OP'er and Diplomat think we are crazy not taking this info on board.

There is probably a good chance that Demons ( of some sort) have taken them over completely.
I am totally for everyone having an opinion, but having a dissenting one is a no no for these people.
Sad.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean
 


Pfft. This whole thead is Religion based what are you talking about? Your the one making the claims im not.
edit on 15-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by HolyandClean
 


So you base your research on Bill Cooper (shot a cop in the head), the bible (a work of fiction), Aleister Crowley (occultist drug fiend) and John Todd (convicted rapist and child molester). The phrase garbage in, garbage out comes to mind


Take a good hard look at where some of the ' evidence' has come from according to holyandclean.

That is SCARY stuff, and the OP'er and Diplomat think we are crazy not taking this info on board.

There is probably a good chance that Demons ( of some sort) have taken them over completely.
I am totally for everyone having an opinion, but having a dissenting one is a no no for these people.
Sad.


You guys keep bringing up that Bill Cooper supposedly shot a cop in the head, as if that single action somehow makes everything that he ever said or wrote automatically false. Terrible logic there.
edit on 6/15/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
83
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

log in

join