It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by Gazmeister

You can ignore all this evidence i'm posting all you want. lol.

How can the space aliens be evil when they don't believe, or participate in any evil doings themselves.

Prove me wrong, I highly doubt that you can, because you have yet to provide any tangible forms of evidence that that they do.

Why are you talking about space aliens when the entire premise of the thread is that there are no space aliens here on Earth? Seriously, why are you talking about space aliens?

"How can the space aliens be evil?" What space aliens!?!?! They are not space aliens here on Earth, they are demonic/extradimensional entities.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Then which species would you think are Demons?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by Diplomat

Then show me proof of Angles/Demons/or God...If you cant then shut your mouth.

The fact that people are encountering them and being abducted by them should be enough proof!

The fact that people are members of secret occult societies and they conjure/summon these entities should be enough proof! Their testimonies are all over the place, they are not all lying!

We even have these spirits on video, moving through the sky, morphing into single orbs and then back into multiple orbs.

The evidence is overwhelming, it is all around you and has always been there, you just refuse to connect the dots and see the truth that is being explained in this thread.

Abducted by things that are not even physical....LOL

The belief that secret societies are satanic is only speculation. You probably have to be in the Society to actually know what they're up to. Thats common sense.

I believe in Ghosts but not demons.

But no physical proof. Unlike with the UFO phenomenon.

You put your foot in your mouth in like every single sentence you write.

Abducted by things that are not physical? The extradimensionals can MANIFEST in our 3rd dimensional existence... what do you think the point of the portals is? They can transcend the dimensions.

Who said secret societies are specifically "Satanic?" No one said that! Most of them deal with the spirit world, yes, but that doesn't make them all "Satanic."

You believe in Ghosts but not demons???? Wtf? They are one in the same!! My goodness...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Diplomat

Then which species would you think are Demons?

What do you mean "which species?" They are FALLEN ANGELS... and they are REPTILIAN in nature. i.e. the Serpent.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
the reptellian aliens are NOT demonic or angelic or whatever human nonsense you wish to use. they are a seperate species that developed on another world. they laugh at any thought that they are demons, why are people still spreading this disinformation

what govt. agency are you working for to spread this lie?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
the reptellian aliens are NOT demonic or angelic or whatever human nonsense you wish to use. they are a seperate species that developed on another world. they laugh at any thought that they are demons, why are people still spreading this disinformation

what govt. agency are you working for to spread this lie?

The government are the ones who are pushing the ALIEN lie, not the spiritual truth of the matter. You've got it all backwards. The "disinformation" is that space aliens are visiting Earth.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Then show me proof of Angles/Demons/or God...If you cant then shut your mouth.

The fact that people are encountering them and being abducted by them should be enough proof!

The fact that people are members of secret occult societies and they conjure/summon these entities should be enough proof! Their testimonies are all over the place, they are not all lying!

We even have these spirits on video, moving through the sky, morphing into single orbs and then back into multiple orbs.

The evidence is overwhelming, it is all around you and has always been there, you just refuse to connect the dots and see the truth that is being explained in this thread.

Abducted by things that are not even physical....LOL

The belief that secret societies are satanic is only speculation. You probably have to be in the Society to actually know what they're up to. Thats common sense.

I believe in Ghosts but not demons.

But no physical proof. Unlike with the UFO phenomenon.

You put your foot in your mouth in like every single sentence you write.

Abducted by things that are not physical? The extradimensionals can MANIFEST in our 3rd dimensional existence... what do you think the point of the portals is? They can transcend the dimensions.

Who said secret societies are specifically "Satanic?" No one said that! Most of them deal with the spirit world, yes, but that doesn't make them all "Satanic."

You believe in Ghosts but not demons???? Wtf? They are one in the same!! My goodness...

Mhmmm keep on insulting me, thats really getting your point across.

That sounds like Science Fiction. Plus how can you even say that like its true? Like you people have actually gone into another dimension.

Ive you look anyone on any secret society your gonna see it. Dont act like people arent making claims like that. Ive seen like 1000 of them on here and youtube.

No. I believe that we have spirits but i dont believe that some that minions of some guy in the center of the Earth can transform into a ship. That sounds like BS.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You do realize that humans abduct animals out of their habitat all the time, don't you? Does that make humans demons? You do know that many times these abductions are done for the good of the animal and it's species, right? Yet if you could ask these animals what was going on, they would probably tell you evil demons abducted them, probed them, stuck needles in them and studied them, and it was a terrifying experience. Sound familiar?

Prove to me that a flying unicorn with 500 legs and 800 eyes doesn't exist. Prove it. That's how these cultists lure people in, they make wild claims that cannot be disproven, and then weak and gullible minds fall right into their sick twisted web.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

wow... put down the mushrooms and step away from the psychedelics. You just spoke about "Reptilians" like they are proven to exist. You spoke like you knew their mannerisms... You are proof that this planet is doomed... Some hair brain idea from some cracked out teen, is now main stream fact... WITH ZERO PROOF!!!!! Laughable, yet sad and pathetic at the same time.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

How can the space aliens be evil when they don't believe, or participate in any evil doings themselves.

Prove me wrong, I highly doubt that you can, because you have yet to provide any tangible forms of evidence that that they do.

Why are you talking about space aliens when the entire premise of the thread is that there are no space aliens here on Earth? Seriously, why are you talking about space aliens?

"How can the space aliens be evil?" What space aliens!?!?! They are not space aliens here on Earth, they are demonic/extradimensional entities.

Okay, avatar Bams,

Besides your "demonic" statement, what the heck is the difference, whether they are flesh and blood aliens, or extradimensional entities does not make much difference too me at all. The Et's could have sent there robots, instead of themselves, because it might be more convenient and much safer.

The ET's just might communicate through there robot's, using some form of ghostly form of laser holograph imagery.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 15-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I, too am of faith. I am 'religious'. I do not, however believe that UFOs are demonic entities. If you want to classify 'demon', generally the first thing people would come up with is the idea that a demon is of pure evil, and also is a follower of the master of evil, call it Satan,call it Devil, it's the same thing. As the master of evil, the main scheme, according to most god-fearing faiths would be to 'debunk' those of good heart so that those good souls are sent to 'hell'. Generally, the objective of demons is to terrorise the human population, showing how powerful Satan is. In order to do this, they must manifest in such a way that it is profoundly evident that the entity is, in fact, demonic. There is absolutely no point (to a demon) in buzzing around the sky confusing people. It does not demonstrate power of any sort, and actually gets nothing done. If it was pointless, the entity would not waste energy on it.it's that simple. Also, if you have ever in your life FELT evil, really come face to face with it.. really acknowledge it's presence... there is absolutely no question in your mind that it is evil. your blood runs cold, your chest tightens, and the air becomes thick and heavy. Most witnesses of a UFO have not reported any of these aforementioned characteristics of 'evil'. Therefore, it's safe to say E.T.'s and UFO's are not demonic. I have no idea what they are, but i'm quite sure they're not demonic.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by fishspeaker

wow... put down the mushrooms and step away from the psychedelics. You just spoke about "Reptilians" like they are proven to exist. You spoke like you knew their mannerisms... You are proof that this planet is doomed... Some hair brain idea from some cracked out teen, is now main stream fact... WITH ZERO PROOF!!!!! Laughable, yet sad and pathetic at the same time.

I can't prove it, but yes, the reptilian humanoids do indeed exist; because I have a picture of one. I won't release it, because I find your lack of faith disturbing.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I dont have a lack of faith. You can email it to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be an interesting thread based on "FACTS" and not hearsay. well i was wrong!

I knew there was going to be a problem when OP started quoting verses from a source without credibility i.e the bible.

Then there are videos full of interpretations and hearsay. Not to forget to mention the questionable credibility of the authors themselves.

UFO means its unidentified flying object.

OP is from a religious background, where anything can be explained by the bible. He is trying to tell us that UFOs can be interpreted by bible verses.

What i find funny is that the god of the bible is being labeled a demon since he is an extra dimensional being that has slaughtered at least 6 billion people since genesis 1.

what is an extra dimensional being? why do we say "extra" dimensional? are we saying there is another dimension besides the 3 we know of?

If an object suddenly vibrates at a frequency beyond the visible spectrum is it safe to conclude that it is extra dimensional? I mean it will vanish right before our eyes.

Just because some of these aliens have this technology doesn't mean they are extra dimensional. Some here have seen evidence that some UFOs can only be seen if individual frames of video are analyzed.

I really do not see any evidence that suggests extra dimensionality. But i do know that objects with frequencies beyond the visible spectrum will vanish before my naked eye. However, I wont claim the object is in another dimension unless dimension is synonymous with frequency spectrum.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

You do realize that humans abduct animals out of their habitat all the time, don't you? Does that make humans demons? You do know that many times these abductions are done for the good of the animal and it's species, right? Yet if you could ask these animals what was going on, they would probably tell you evil demons abducted them, probed them, stuck needles in them and studied them, and it was a terrifying experience. Sound familiar?

Prove to me that a flying unicorn with 500 legs and 800 eyes doesn't exist. Prove it. That's how these cultists lure people in, they make wild claims that cannot be disproven, and then weak and gullible minds fall right into their sick twisted web.

What a terrible example. Of course a human abducting an animal does not make them demons because they are not demons! They are humans.

When a demon abducts a human it makes them a demon because they are a demon! lol

If the animals had intellect like humans they would be able to figure out exactly what it is that is abducting them, just like myself and others have concerning human abductions. We discovered the truth. You all are still just in denial is all.

I can't prove to you that a flying unicorn doesn't exist, and that is exactly why I DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO SO.

I tell you extradimensional entities are real and you tell me they aren't. How can you tell me that when you can't prove they don't exist? You see? Same thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't understand what people who do not believe in God, spirits, aliens, or anything metaphysical for that matter are even in a thread like this to begin with, or even this type of forum. Seriously, what are those types of people doing here? You guys are way too boring and common, at least like 90% of the world thinks just like you... we have heard it all before, we're delusional, there's no such thing as God or demons, etc, etc, etc... what is the point of even coming into this thread to say that? Seems like you're wasting your time on a subject that you aren't even interested in to begin with.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Okay, avatar Bams,

Besides your "demonic" statement, what the heck is the difference, whether they are flesh and blood aliens, or extradimensional entities does not make much difference too me at all. The Et's could have sent there robots, instead of themselves, because it might be more convenient and much safer.

The ET's just might communicate through there robot's, using some form of ghostly form of laser holograph imagery.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

You're still assuming that there is an actual space alien presence here on Earth for some reason.

There is a huge difference between actual space aliens and extradimensional entities who were created by God to be on this same planet as us to begin with, just above us in a higher realm/dimension.

The ET's could have sent their robots? lol, what ET's are you talking about? Which planet and star system are they from?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You guys forget about the fact that certain government factions are indeed in contact with these entities and work with them.

Haven't you heard of the abduction stories where people say there were other humans on board with the "creatures," as if working alongside them?

Part of the agenda is to convince you that we are dealing with space aliens, not Satan and his demons. So they pick you up in one of their high tech aircrafts along with some demons and you would obviously think it's "aliens," when it's really not. They are not going to abduct you and tell you the truth like "Hey, we work for the government. See those little guys over there? They aren't really aliens, they are demonic." Why would they do that and tell you the truth? They wouldn't because they are DECEIVING people on purpose.

Why can't you people put the pieces together?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

What a terrible example. Of course a human abducting an animal does not make them demons because they are not demons! They are humans.

When a demon abducts a human it makes them a demon because they are a demon! lol

Its a very good one actually. Theres a parallel that is obvious but you can acknowledge it because of your close mindedness. If ET's are Demons because they abduct people and lie we and we do the same thing we must be Demons also (going by that logic) Understand?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I tell you extradimensional entities are real...

Provide evidence please...

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join