It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Brother, Daphneapollo has a thread that speaks of the same truths.
-Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are! , page 1-

There you will not be met with such disdain. I'm sorry that what you have tried to share has reaped such negativity. But we know why that is. Do not be disheartened as we are all on a journey for truth and Yahweh can meet anyone where they are at. The seed is planted. You did well.
Blessings
edit on 15-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by leflamablanca
reply to post by Diplomat

Well mate u better pray. What does it matter to me if there's a new world order? Il just grow my food and and carry on, then what huh? What they gonna do?

Nothing.

How is establishing a new world order gonna make them turn my soul?

It's not

My souls outside of time bro

Maybe you don't know much about what this New World Order would be like...

You will be forced to take the 'mark of the beast,' which will be an implantable microchip. There will be no more privacy, everything will be recorded on your chip. If you protest the New World Order they will simply turn off your chip and you won't be able to participate in society. Want to run to the woods? Good luck, even today they have satellite technology to easily find you. And that's just scratching the surface, trust me, we do not want a New World Order.

I actually do not think the mark of the beast will be a chip, the mark is actually your faith - with God or without - Islam is much to do with the mark of the beast. Infact there is a passage in the Koran that explains a beast will enlighten the faces of all that follow it from under the earth - the rest believe in Jesus. This will all happen where it originated from - the middle east.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

I remember waking up and being able to open my eyes and look around the room, but I was not able to move. I heard my name being called repeatedly for several minutes. The voice seemed to come from inside my head. I was sweating and extremely scared. Then the room around me seemed to fade away and turned into an empty space with many shadowy figures surrounding me. That is the last thing I remember before falling back to sleep. I was terrified.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Great Post! This is the truth, many UFOS that inhabit this planet are of negative entities.

Most notably that of the reptilian Anunaki. You must understand that evil is the absence of light, light is information, information is energy. That is why evil is called darkness, it is the absence of light and can not dwell in the light.

All these negative entities who control the TPTB and governments of the world teach separation of All-That-Is. Even most religions teach separation.

We must understand that separation of All-That-Is is the fundamental problem in human cognitive thinking. We are creators of our own destinies, we have been dumb down by TPTB, through the education system, religion, entertainment, and lies called reality.

We have been denied our true heritage, that of Unity, we are parts of the whole, every single own of us. These times we are living in are the true test we have all planned for ourselves. There is much more to this topic and much to learn.

We can not assume that once you have read on thing that its the absolute truth. We must always question in order to seek the truth. We must understand, and not condemn, through understanding, we can expose the darkness of this world.

The future is based on our choices, many new age info is based on mis-information, meaning it is meant to mislead you. It does have some truths, but the intention is to stifle you progression towards All-That-Is.

The truth is All-That-Is is Energy. We are energy, collectively our consciousnes creates reality. That is why TPTB invented television, or how I call tel-a-lie-vision. They have flooded our consciousness with images of false reality for the last 50 years. These images have great impact on our minds and we dismiss it as entertainment.

TPTB tactic is to keep humans ignorant on the actual situation on earth and to lull them into the wrong belief that they are an exquisite ultimate manifestation of a protracted biological evolution, based on the principle of chaos, or trial and error, whereas, in fact, they have been conceptually created as servants for these dark forces some 13,000 years ago by the Reptilian Anunnaki.

Another invention they have created is called the Orion monetary system. This system creates the impression that human beings must work hard to earn money in order to survive. Darwin’s flawed evolutionary idea of “the survival of the fittest” was further exaggerated to become an established social doctrine and a rectification for all predatory practices of the economic and financial Elite.

Human beings have been forced to compete all the time with other human beings and to consider them potential rivals or even enemies. The working place has become a jungle. The eschatological purpose of human life has been reduced to the acquirement of paper money and material goods that create the illusion of security. Money is considered to be the only viable security for survival in an unfriendly environment. Creation out of unconditional love, compassion, and understanding has no place in the Orion monetary system. These conditions deepen the wrong impression of separation among all human entities that culminates in the ubiquitous angst of death in present-day society.

Humans have also been taught to believe that they must surround themselves with as much material goods as they can imagine for the purpose of surviving, but they know deep in their heart that they have no power over death. That is the cardinal dilemma of the current Elite. Their fears are hypertrophied to such an extent that their desire to control everything, first and foremost, all the monies available, and through them all human lives, seems to be, in their view, the only alternative to appease their basic angst in front of death.

This system has lead to numerous mental and emotional ramifications on human thinking, feeling, and behavior are so profound and ubiquitous that there is virtually no space in current human society that is not thoroughly poisoned by this vicious system. There is no shelter for spiritual progression.

Money imitates the Nature of All-That-Is which is energy. The difference of the Orion monetary system to energy is that it entraps the entities and steals their energy, while real energy is always free – it floats from one system to another without any preference. Money, as it is used today, stipulates all the wrong emotional and mental concepts of separation, such as greed, power, manipulation, aggression, etc., that are basic fears of the human templates and thus typical for all entities that live in total amnesia and lead to their enslavement.

Religion is the next huge system of deception of the TPTB that deepens the wrong concept of separation. Most of the sacred books of current world religions have been dictated or rewritten by TPTB through channeling or by human proxies, which have been reptilian incarnations and have always belonged to the Elite (Illuminati, ruling families, etc.). The religious practices have institutionalized this idea in everyday life.

In Christianity for instance the reincarnation of the soul and its multidimensional nature as originally preached by Jesus were eliminated in its official teaching and the direct contact of the incarnated entity to the higher self was negated. Instead, priests became the only competent intermediaries between All-That-Is and the individual. This has led to a profound spiritual enslavement of western mankind.

There is virtually not a single major sacred book of mankind that has not been falsified or written under the dictation of TPTB, as to serve their aims to enslave human beings by forging the idea of their separation from All-That-Is. This also holds true for most social and economic doctrines in the past that have further deepened the separation of humanity.

We are not separate but are parts of the whole, until we realize this simple and basic fundamental knowledge we will not attain the Christ consciousness and remain slaves to masters who hide in the dark. We are immortal souls and independent creators of our own destinies. Our goal is to return to the source, the oneness of All-That-Is.

The Truth is Ascension is coming, and each one of us will have to make a choice. That choice is shall you return to the oneness of All-That-Is, or shall you choose separation of All-That-Is. We will decide if we will choose Earth A or Earth B. For those who believe in the rapture, Ascension is rapture, for those who will be left behind will remain slaves to the TPTB.

That is why there is so much negativity and misleading because TPTB wants to harvest as many souls as possible to enter Earth B. Which will be of separation of All-That-Is and truly will be hell on earth. Remember it is not about what you believe, but the choices you make. The choices you make in life determines your belief.

If this sounds interesting to you, remember you must feel it your soul. Because your emotions combined with logical thinking is what leads you to truth.

I suggest to read: The Cosmic Laws of: Creation and Destruction: Why and How the World Economic Order Will Collapse in 2011 by George Stankov.

Most of what I inputted in this long rant is straight from his book. A very fascinating read for the truth seeker.

BeWise

Just to add, George Stankov is the only person I have read who takes a very scientific and spiritual approach to the situation of Earth. He calls it Energology. Basically stating that we must learn to combine science with spirituality ultimately leading us to the source of All-That-Is.

edit on 15-6-2011 by BeWise because: I am what I am.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

I would give anything to get back the time I just wasted reading that garbage. Are you kidding? Of course your not... There are several problems on this planet... one of them is humans that dont have a tight grip on reality...This planet has evolved into violence and insanity. Humans are so devastated by current events that they are turning to an alternate reality to hide in. On the internet you can make your own reality.... This poster is one of the humans that is having such a hard time with the reality of the world today, that he has created this fantasy world for himself. My guess is, part of the psychosis, is trying to find like minded people to agree with his delusion. This gives the delusion validity. Its actually very sad.. Imagine this boy/man having a conversation with you about taking your daughters hand in marriage.

Dont fret people.... there are those of us that are equipped to deal with the current situation the planet is in...

No, we all wont turn into mindless drones, creating fantasy to explain away the the unknowns in life..

This is the modern equivalent, of religion. Creating this "fantasy" that is unprovable simple because of how absurd the claim is.,... Nothing can be proved, simply because, none of it is based on reality.

We can use them for entertainment, where in ancient times they would have just been considered insane, and killed.

Thanks for the entertainment, and a good laugh... And NO, I wasn't laughing with you.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Diplomat

Yes there are, there are over 2000 species of ETs, corporal, spiritual, positive, negative, etc, around earth. That is the thing, we're all wearing heavy heavy blinders. This world is fantasy world, its distortion, dream land, illusion. And some not want to stay in longer but work overtime to prevent others from leaving as well.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Like I said before:

If there were any BENEVOLENT "aliens" on this planet WE WOULD ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!

They would land in all big cities, teach us things, give us free energy technology, end poverty, etc... etc...

They would not remain hidden and just fly around in our skies for centuries. lol, how ridiculous.

don't expect more from the "aliens" that you do from your God???

if the "aliens" are demons, then what are the other angels, ya know, that 2/3 that didn't fall? good demons?? and how good are they if they go about turning people into salt statues and destroying cities??
there is too much that we humans do not know about ourselves, and the creation that we live in, to be so sure about anything!!!

they are all angels, some are good, some aren't so nice, and well, we've decided a long, long time ago that we shouldn't play in their world and put the blinders on, mainly because we couldn't tell the good ones from the bad ones. that isn't to say it was the right thing to do, maybe if we had played some in their domain we would have learned to discern the good and the bad, but well, we closed ourselves off to them and thus, for the most part, are still inexperienced babes in their world.
there was a reason why the ptb wanted that world closed off by the way, they were afraid we would discover some basic truths about our own nature and their ability to rule over us, enslave us, not to mention their whole money system would not be possible....
take a look at the middle eastern countries, many are pretty much living closer to how their ancestors did when these books were written. I don't see nothing superior to us in their way of life, they don't appear to have any superior knowledge as they go about stoning women for adultery and bulldozing people's homes often times with the family still in them. I've read the bible, and well, the same can be said of the original authors of the old testament, which is the groundwork for the three main religions. taking the land from the people, and killing all in their path, except of course some of the pretty women, who they may keep as concubines.....
I don't see the Bible as the ultimate authority on spiritual things or morality. to me, it is just one people's collective story about how they perceived the spiritual nature and their God, and well, the basic laws that they thought were good for their group!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by Imtor

Your denying something you haven't even investigated, which makes you look ignorant.

What do you mean? I've been studying the UFO cases for long time and read like I said from many documentaries about them, through the more 'incredible' stories of dimensions and soul extraction by Castello and Alex Cristopher.

If you mean not having investigated your theory - how can I even think yours is true after havign a lot more evidence by the Ancient Astronaut Theory

- don't you all who post here think that some religions characters presenting themselves as aliens is far too unsupported compared to the Ancient Astronaut Theory and all cases of UFOs? Everyone has opinions and you are not going to change mine, I'm surprised this is even debated, no offense but I am absolutely certain the people who work on Ancient Astronaut Theory are a lot more into this than your theories of aliens being demons, or crazy things of that kind. You talk about evidence? I don't think it is even slightly as much evidence as the presence of other beings in the life of human's ancestors according to the AATheory.

@Diplomat - naive to think that 'if there were any here we'd already know' well - HAve you really lookined into very real. no fake UFO cases ? Stanton Friedman (astrophysicist and UFO researcher) says one very good thing on this year's UFO's conference - why they never talk to us and we don't meet them? - He says' I don't talk to the squirrels in my back yard...' Look at humanity - if such thigns like the Galactic Federation of Light is true then there are beings who aren't like animals trying to kill each other for everything, they are at much higher level spiritually, they don't bother with such animal instincts. Why would they want to talk to us the animals?

I just can't believe how blinded some people are by religion to think that what comes as much more evidence - NOT FROM EARTH is presented as Demons, soon UFOs will become evil faeries and Devil's minions? This site is about people who support the much more probability of UFOs and yet so many who post here haven't even researched all the cases of UFOs to think it some cover up of Demons adn such...

So to questions like 'what makes you think your theory is more plausible than that of the Demons' - I would say - my theory is actually not my theory but that of UFO researches and AAT who I believe have a lot more insight and evidence than someone coming here on the forum to claim what is the right story because he has a slightly different opinion.

And that refers also for someone's theory that the aliens are insectoids, all of them and that suddenly insects will take over us - I'm willing to believe real researchers than someone's ideas here and will disagree with what differs from the quite more deep and professional research.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

no way to know.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuslimBrother
This clearly indicates why masonic/zionist oriented government cannot tolerate a Shari'ah (islamic law) state. Not because of terrorism but because of the truth.

HUGE jump off topic there buddy .... from the thread discussing aliens, and you zoom over to blaming zionists .... and trumpeting your muslim law ....

There is no truth in Islam. It is a cult that was invented by a misogynistic thief and a liar who was obsessed with sex. It spread at the point of a blood soaked sword. It treats women like sub human dirt. The unending orgy afterlife concept is patheticly earthbound in thought and it is absurd. The 'Shari'ah laws' can not be tolerated because they are based upon LIES; they intrude upon basic human freedoms; and they are backwards in thought and practice .. holding people down instead of allowing them to breathe free and to soar. THAT is why Shari'ah law isn't tolerated. Not because of 'zionism' ... but because it's ignorant and bad for humans in general.

How someone can go from discussing aliens to dragging 'zionists' in ...

edit on 6/15/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

Very well put.
Some of the quotes in this article are funny, in retrospect: The End of Science

I perceive two main paths to progress in science. One path is to push forward into a diminishing group of well recognized but as yet uninvestigated areas. The other path is to search for new areas whose existence is not even suspected.

To pursue the latter, look to Nature. Search for phenomena which cannot be explained using current theory. Note that this invariably involves going against the opinions of the majority. It means that you must give more weight to reported events which any rational researcher would dismiss as being impossible. Any discoveries which would significantly alter the current theories are ALWAYS impossible when viewed in light of those current theories. To make revolutionary discoveries, you'll have to break away from the herd and march to the beat of a different drummer.

My bold, to echo your point.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Pshhh ... and these "Demonic Spirits" need spacecraft to get around ... Bah humbug!!

Second ...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psyagra
Pshhh ... and these "Demonic Spirits" need spacecraft to get around ... Bah humbug!!

Second ...

Who said they need space crafts to get around, Science? Steven Hawking's?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSkullOfDeath

What if we on earth are actually demons?

We could have been banished here and are doomed to believe we are the only ones in the universe.

We can't find other extraterrestrial life because we are restricted due to our fate.

The real demons could be us.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Topic Starter an excellent point you made
. I read the half of this thread and the rest I am going to read when I will be back. But nobody treated the argument why is that if they are alien in nature they don't come and make contact in open?

* Why is it that they abduct people since a long time?
* Why is it that they use terror and probes etc. to humans?
* Why is it that they lie?
* Why is it that they intrude in your bedroom and do some crazy stuff?
* Why is it always related to new age? Look at Steven Greer. He began with aliens and later focused on new age?

Because remember the HUGE majority of alien encounter is bad in nature and if you look at that and study more it seems they are supernatural than they are alien.

I didn't read a good explanation or argument about these questions. So can you guys who attack on religion and on the Topic starter(which I understand because some Christians tend to sneakingly convert people) say something on these questions?
edit on 15-6-2011 by UFOexisist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by leflamablanca

The only way to get all nations all reigions with their vast ideologies and agendas to forget their own interests and come together under a one world government is to simulate a threat by cosmic visitors.
Just like R Reagan alluded to in his famous alien/NWO speach.

Operation Blue Beam.

Did you watch the video I posted on page 40? The Blue Beam conspiracy is just a rip-off of an episode of The Outer Limits which aired back in 1963. Ronald Reagan was a sci-fi fan and it's been suggested that his UN alien threat speech was inspired by the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
OP, you might want to check out brother michael dimond of most holy family monastery...

he has similar beliefs and he's put more than 2 years of research into this...

doesn't make ist more credible...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
no i didnt know that and if u do know
obviously
weres ur proof exactly?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this... Long time ago I created a thread (one of my few limited threads) that mentions a passage from the revelation where weird locust-look-alike will come out from the bottomless pit to control man.

And today I'm satisfied people started to realize the link between these entities and evil spirits. Too many obvious evil doings around the world with fake-good-appearance. (For exp: check the website of Benjamin Creme, that claims all these stuff to be good entities. But who is Maitreya? Good or Evil?)

The great deception: (A personal point of view, before sharing a link to this related subject)
It's not in my habit write a lot in ATS even if I've been there for 4 years. But in the past and recent-past also, I had a few mini-experiences with what people call UFO/Aliens things... Some of them where passive and some of them where really bad as far as I remember and I never felt good after that, there was always a bad feeling. And I was wondering why and I have researched this subject a lot, lately by praying a lot.
However, this year I have decided to dedicate my prayers to get answers about this subject because strange things were increasing around me and around the world lately.
I have started to receive some answers that some may consider as signs of God. But one night during meditative prayer, the sign was very obvious. It felt different, it felt more real than real life. And it was about a heavenly feeling.
It was about Aliens being the evil spirits about the end of days' deception where satan will make everyone believe in aliens and forget about God and that they created the human DNA and not God who created man as per his image.... This deception that was mentioned in prophecies, it will appear in the sky and deceive the world with signs and wonders at the end of days.... But I don't know how to put this in words so I found the following written article that depict the same words i wanted to say...
When you have time, it is very important for you to know that, because every one of us can feel now that the time is short. (in my country it never rained in summer, yet the summer is becoming winter and vice-versa)

Here's an article that will make you wonder a little bit of the truth that I think I started to catch-up with:

The Upcoming great deception p1/2

The Upcoming Great Deception

Some quotes from it:

Military aviation historian Trevor James Constable once wrote that the battle with UFOs is not for the planet of man but for the soul of man. There are no more evolved super intelligent aliens out there. The Bible makes it clear that man is the highest form of creation, created in the image of God Himself (Genesis 1:26-27), that He created man for His own glory (Isaiah 43:7), that man was wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14), that the heavens are the heavens of the Lord but the earth He has given to the sons of man (Psalm 115:16). We are told that all things were created by Christ both in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, thrones and dominions all were created by Him and for Him (Colossians 1:16). We are told to praise the Lord as are the angels, the sun and the moon, the stars, because He established all (Psalm 148), And finally we are told that there is only one God and only one mediator between man and God and that is Jesus Christ (1Timothy 2:5).

here's another one:

How else do you think that it will be explained to the left behind masses that at the twinkling of an eye, suddenly millions of people have disappeared, probably leaving their clothes, glasses, jewelry, hearing aides, pacemakers, contact lenses, artificial hearts, hips, and knees, and even their tattoos behind (1Cor. 15:53, 2Cor. 5:4). Why do you think that our modern technological society is so enamored with aliens and UFOs and close encounters of the third kind? Satan is preparing the masses left behind to believe that we were taken by aliens in UFOs. Fallen angels have no need for spacecraft but it is a modality that modern technological man will understand. Yes, there are "UFOs", unidentified flying objects. Yes, there may have been some abductions. But these are not aliens from another galaxy interacting with mankind but fallen angels setting the trap for the one of greatest deceptions in mankind's history. Satan is the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2) and his dominions control the skies above us and fill our minds with delusions and lies.

a last quote:

. I thus believe that the Rapture (Harpazo) will begin first over Jerusalem and the site of the Temple Mount. The skies will be filled with UFOs and unbelieving Jews, Muslims and Gentiles will be deceived to believe that those who suddenly disappear were abducted by these UFOs.

Well, do you all remember the UFO over Temple mount not long ago?...

Damn, my beer reserves are short. I gotta start stocking some, my survival depends on beer...
Cheers everyone, enjoy ATS like I do...
edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: Added one more link to th eexternal article.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MuslimBrother
This clearly indicates why masonic/zionist oriented government cannot tolerate a Shari'ah (islamic law) state. Not because of terrorism but because of the truth.

HUGE jump off topic there buddy .... from the thread discussing aliens, and you zoom over to blaming zionists .... and trumpeting your muslim law ....

There is no truth in Islam. It is a cult that was invented by a misogynistic thief and a liar who was obsessed with sex. It spread at the point of a blood soaked sword. It treats women like sub human dirt. The unending orgy afterlife concept is patheticly earthbound in thought and it is absurd. The 'Shari'ah laws' can not be tolerated because they are based upon LIES; they intrude upon basic human freedoms; and they are backwards in thought and practice .. holding people down instead of allowing them to breathe free and to soar. THAT is why Shari'ah law isn't tolerated. Not because of 'zionism' ... but because it's ignorant and bad for humans in general.

How someone can go from discussing aliens to dragging 'zionists' in ...

edit on 6/15/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)
WELL SAID,,thats as good of a condensation of whats wrong with that bunch as I have ever read.....Kudo's
edit on 6/15/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join