It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I don't get it. This is a UFO site, why do you have to force your religious beliefs here?? What is this thread doing here? It's like going to a forum for religion and claiming there what is right and how false religion or your beliefs are. This is nothing but total brainwashed people speaking of their religious beliefs in a UFO forum... If the UFOs aren't pure evidence, then these religous claims here are completely absurd. They are based on even less than what UFO researches have achieved.

Are you (all who post about praying and how Demons and such quotes from Bible.. ) some kind of sect? Could you leave your religions beliefs away from this UFOs forum? You're making me dislike religion even more exactly because someone comes here and talks about how he PRAYS and starts FORCING RELIGION on other members here... Satan is deceiving people to believeit is Aliens.... TOTAL B.S

Originally posted by RedAmnesia

However, this year I have decided to dedicate my prayers to get answers about this subject because strange things were increasing around me and around the world lately.
I have started to receive some answers that some may consider as signs of God. But one night during meditative prayer, the sign was very obvious. It felt different, it felt more real than real life. And it was about a heavenly feeling.

Seriously, there should be NO RELIGIOUS POSTS in UFO forums, freaking hell, how some are so brainwashed by sects or whatever you are. Not to say this is an international forum and even other cultures like Muslims and others are getting sick of this Bible quotes, Satan and things like that, this is a UFO forum. hell, I take full belief in this Lacerta story:

The humans of your series were very frightened when they observed our battles and they wrote it down in form of religious myths (their mind was not able to understand what was really going on.) The "Illojiim" - who appeared as "gods" for the sixth and seventh breed - told them that it is a war between good and evil and that they are the good and we are the evil race. ...During the time from 4,900 years ago to today, many other alien species arrived the planet (some of them used the old teaching and programming of your mind and "played" again God for you)

Just like Indians call the Trains and Railways 'Iron Horse' - that's what the Bible is an unclear describtion of the same manner of some technology... Will you ever religious wake up? Either way speaking of religion on this forum... should not be allowed. You sound like those from the 17th century that BURN EVIL WITCHES ' OH BURN THOU EVIL CREATION OF THE DARKNESS. BURN BURN BURN!!' - No wonder some movies and cartoons make ridicule of such people
edit on 15-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You know what is sad.... All of these beliefs of all of these wild and crazy fantasies, like God, demons, aliens and this inter dimensional garbage....

All of these beliefs are like a little girls princess fantasy.. People grasp onto these delusional fantasies to take their mind away from every day life..

Do you think Micheal Jordan investigated demons and angels? Do you think Eli Whitney was consumed with inter dimensional beings? Do you think Ron Paul is trying to figure out if Aliens are really demons....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Excellent post above me! That's the safest and most rational way to think. And I agree some of these stories based on nothing are just an escape from reality. I also agree with your 'in the middle' position about aliens just my feeling about it too.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Since this thread is about aliens or UFOs being demons, it belongs in this forum. Some people are so anti-theist the mere mention of religious concepts makes them foam in the mouth.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by Death_Kron
This thread is a great example of what happens when people confuse two topics they know nothing about... lunacy

If you have the knowledge than why don't you share it? Instead of just making a statement why not enlighten us with what you know.
One liners do not give credibility to shooting down what is being said here.

Why?

So some nugget can jump up and down lecturing me about what they "know"?

UFO's haven't been proven as real neither have demons, anything else in between is simply conjecture...

What a cop out and such a poor excuse. Why even bother to come here if your not going to share your knowledge?
Talk about nuggets, holy sh_t talk about calling the kettle black.

Tell your assumption to those that experienced UFO sightings and spiritual warfare and see what they tell you.

Oh, and usually it's only trolls that will come here and not contribute.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Since this thread is about aliens or UFOs being demons, it belongs in this forum. Some people are so anti-theist the mere mention of religious concepts makes them foam in the mouth.

When it comes to religious concepts, people get offended when they have to look at themselves in the mirror and see their own flaws, the other thing is they blame religious concepts for the wrongs that individuals do. Many haven't got it yet, that we are all guilty of sin or whatever you want to call it. They think that directing attention towards someone else will make their shortcomings and faults not noticeable.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So......This doesnt make sense....UFO sightings have been going on for thousands of years and God didnt know about this. If there is one of course he did and he wouldnt let it happen for thousands of years. Thats not logical.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just in the target:

"The scene of the Transfiguration on Mount Tabor also gives us an indication which should hold our attention. Peter, who was therewith James and John, began to speak, saying to Jesus:
'Lord it is good for us to be here: if Thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, one for Moses and one for Elijah ...
'While he yet spake, behold a luminous cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud said, This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.*
This phenomenon of the cloud is mentioned more than once in both Old and New Testaments. The testimony St Symeon the New Theologian left us of his personal experience contains a precious indication in the following passage from his work:
"... I heard from a priest-monk who came to trust me that he had never proceeded with liturgical acts without having seen the Holy Spirit, in the same way that he had seen it when the Metropolitan had pronounced the prayer of initiation over him and the sacred book had been placed on his head.
1 asked him how he had seen it and in what form? He said: "Primitive and without form, but like a light."
'And when I myself saw what I had never seen before, I was surprised and started to reason within myself saying: "what can that be?" Then, mysteriously but in a clear voice, He told me: '1 descend in this way on all prophets and Apostles, as on all the present elect and saints of God, for I am the Holy Spirit."

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
of course they are. but not all of them are "demonic". WE as a whole (universe) were gifted with free will. those spirits/souls have a right to choose whats best for them. if its evil, so be it. if its love, than so be it. some people feed off of negativity, while others feed off of positivity. quite simple really. ive been studying aliens and ufos since 09 and i have not once read about them being evil..the only time i read about that was when the movie "The Fourth Kind" came out. its funny because in most all movie now a days, its all about violence and negativity..weird, thats whats taking over our world..funny. yet so simple..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

The Fourth Kind is a Hoax bro

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

First of all, the moment they show their face in the open, and the whole world to see, when we haven't acquired our own way to travel space would be a violation on a lot of treaties/rules they made.

Next, don't rely on another source and don't blame them for not showing up and saving the day, that is some cowards fantasy.

And last but not least, the reason why I said some are willing to help is because they like to help or want to say sorry for what they did. However there is a group that pulls all the strings on the hidden conspiracies, they are called the MIEC. You want a bad guy? There is one of the groups of bad guys that is controled by Satan/Lucifer himself.

So Diplomat, face your shadow. Stop running away from it.
edit on 15-6-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete and incorrect grammer

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by HispanicPanic

The Fourth Kind is a Hoax bro

right...thats when i said thats the only time i read about aliens being "evil"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's sad that after 45 pages most of you simply still don't even get it, you don't even understand what you are attempting to ridicule! lol

I am not even a "Christian," I'm more like an agnostic, but after my many years of research I have finally figured out the truth: that there are no actual space aliens visiting Earth, it's all a deception for the false flag alien event. I know nothing can convince you people that the "alien" phenomenon is a hoax, but it's true.

I still see people saying things like "Oh yea, so demons need spaceships to get around?"

lol, what is wrong with people? It's like you can't read, some of you are proving that you don't even grasp the concept of this thread at all to begin with! You are all just assuming it's some weird made up "religious" crap.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"The bible is a croc"?

So you don't believe in God?What do you believe in then?

You don't think something created us?Do you think we just appeared out of nothing?

I believe something over nothing.

And I believe in the bible because I think Satan exists!Why do I think that?Well why is the world run by Satanists?

I believe Satan is in the underworld trying to find a way to our side,hence the possession of the living.And he/she(both)has control over our world's leaders.

And I think aliens are demons or reptilians or vice versa.Or they could even be dead people trying to get back to life somehow!

I think 9/11 was a sacrifice to Satan.And I also think a lot of "natural disasters" weren't "natural" at all!

Maybe the reason satanists make sacrifices or kill for no reason is because it makes Satan stronger somehow!

It all connects together if you know how to connect the dots!But one thing people have got to understand is these things aren't theories!We're not the only intelligent ones here!The proof is everywhere!For me it's just a gut instinct mixed with an intense study on the subject!And I see the bible being right over and over again!And I see the huge denouncement of God agenda being pushed on to people as well as the promotion of Satan!

We are indeed in mysterious times and I can honestly say that I can't wait to see God kick ass in the end!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

The Bible is stories. And a code how to live a good modest life like in the Koran.

Thats the mystery of life. Plus why do you think your so correct. Just because people wrote a big book and said this is the one truth doesnt mean it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by TrapMind

No, that's a lie. They are not like us. They never will be. They are PURE EVIL. There are no such thing as nice demons. They all have been rejected by God, and they all are doing their best to deceive the nations into fighting God at Armageddon.

Dear brainwashed beyond hope,

I know what side I'LL be on when it comes to a fight, and it won't be on your side, with your evil demonic allies that you support.

Foofighter's forever.

Erno86

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

“Many UFO reports, he said, seem to pertain more to accounts of 'poltergeists' (cases where objects fly around the room and strange sounds are heard) and other types of 'psychic' manifestations than to 'actual solid items of nuts and bolts hardware.' 'That is one of the reasons,' added Dr. Hynek, 'why I cannot accept the obvious explanation of UFOs as visitors from outer space.'”
- J. Allen Hynek interview, The Unexplained Column, by Allen Spraggett, November 8, 1975

I can hardly believe in anything that J. Allen Hynek said about ET's and other-worldly craft; because he was CIA mole in the UFO community that was hellbent on debunking space aliens or there robot's that have visited Earth.

Hynek was a CIA stooge. Figures a brainwashed disbeliever like yourself, would believe such half-truths and lies.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by GodIsPissed

The Bible is stories. And a code how to live a good modest life like in the Koran.

Thats the mystery of life. Plus why do you think your so correct. Just because people wrote a big book and said this is the one truth doesnt mean it is.

But you're leaving out the possibility that the book IS true. lol, you act as if it's completely impossible that the Bible has truth to it. If that is really how you think then in my opinion you don't even belong on an alternative subject message board like this one. Try opening your mind to the possibilities of this existence. If God exists, it could have easily given humans a message to write down, it's completely possible.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by purplemer

You just have to look at all the signs around you.. then you will know for certainty that God exists. Dude, if you really research what's going on, I mean REALLY RESEARCH this stuff, you will start to believe in God. 83% of all people that find out the truth start to follow God.

Too follow your "God" would take people down the dark path to pure evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

reply to post by purplemer

You just have to look at all the signs around you.. then you will know for certainty that God exists. Dude, if you really research what's going on, I mean REALLY RESEARCH this stuff, you will start to believe in God. 83% of all people that find out the truth start to follow God.

Too follow your "God" would take people down the dark path to pure evil.

What are you talking about??

The 10 commandments say things like love your neighbor, don't kill people... etc...

Yea man, those are some pretty evil concepts right there, good thing we don't all abide by those crazy evil rules.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join