It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.”
- John Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 183

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Im with you mate!! Good Lord....what a ridiculous statement to make!
We are drifting from the topic and Mods are gonna get trigger happy if it continues so Im off the thread.
But I need to say that for me, Aliens are extraterrestrial, from other places in the Universe and not remotely connected to any Earthbound religion. Not to say some of those aliens are not wee ' devils' Im sure some are.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

You can ignore all this evidence i'm posting all you want. lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

About the world not supporting us for the next 100 years.

Come on now don't try to pretend to forget what you started.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

What eveidence would that be then????????????

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I've heard all of this before but i don't believe it due to the fact that its impossible for all life out there to be evil..........and no i don't believe these beings are from below earth that but claim otherwise.
Doesn't the Bible state that 'god' is the 'god' of WORLDS or something along those lines?

No one said all life out there is evil. It is the fallen angels aka demons here who are evil.

They are not below Earth, they exist in the same area where you are right now, just in another dimension. They can be conjured into this dimension, that is what magick is about.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

We are the only creation that God made, besides the Angels. That's it. Have you looked at all the evidence yet? It took me 2 years to research and know what I know. You can't just say you've seen all the evidence in one night. None of you can say that here.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

“Certain saucer cultists, who have been expecting space brethren to bring along some pie in the sky, continue to deliver saucer-inspired sermons on the theme that the saucers come to bring starry salvation to a troubled world. The self-appointed ministers who preach this extraordinary brand of evangelism ignore the fact that not ALL "saucers" can be considered friendly. Many give evidence of hostile actions. There is a wealth of well-documented evidence that UFO's have been responsible for murders, assaults, burning by direct-ray focus, radiation sickness, kidnappings, pursuits of automobiles, attacks on homes, disruption of power sources, paralysis, mysterious cremations, and destructions of aircraft. Dozens of reputable eye-witnesses claim to have seen alien personnel loading their space vehicles with specimens from earth, including animals, soil and rocks, water and struggling human beings.”
- Brad Steiger, Flying Saucers are Hostile (p.? quoted by Branton)

Many Sources Found HERE

Please Read: Posting Work by Others:
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.
edit on June 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: add proper tags, source and note....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

You can ignore all this evidence i'm posting all you want. lol.

So I haven't gone yet...lol

You have NOT posted indisputable facts. You HAVE posted bible quotes and really odd videos from odd people. You have a ' friend' who is a head sherang in a Church ministry, who is a creationist and believes that any ' alien' or ET UFO seen is actually a demon. And we are meant to believe what he says and what the bible quotes say?
I ask you to believe what I say with the evidence I supply. Even I cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt that what I believe is true..still I believe.
Checkmate.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

"The Bible says ..." = tune out whoever is using it as evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Increasing global overpopulation combined with increasing natural disasters resulting in decreased crop yields are enough to get most concerned.
Combine these elements with recent ecological disasters and increasing pollution in general one should start to be worried.
The culmination of these and the mass wildlife die-offs and the loss of diversity of species is simply heart breaking.
Umm.. what else? Depletion of natural resources combined with growing unrest and conflicts, more countries becoming nuclear dependent, where does it end?

Mods, I know this is off topic but is in reply to repeated requests.

edit on 14-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Another point to make is that most of you have never experienced the demonic or been possessed by them simply because you are a "regular person."

They possess people who are either powerful/wealthy or influential, such as politicians and entertainers.

Who would you possess to help spread the propaganda of your agenda to the world and most specifically the youth? Some random guy who works at McDonalds? Or an artist like Eminem who sells millions and millions of records to people worldwide? Obviously you would possess someone like Eminem, and he has admitted multiple times to being possessed, it's a very common thing in the entertainment business for what now should be obvious reasons.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Balls, like I said you're listening to crackpot theories, the Earth will cope more than enough.

Also what's wrong with nuclear power??

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
edit on June 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

insaneness going to stop also???

edit on 14/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister

insaneness going to stop also???

Your comments are pointless.

You don't believe the Bible or any of this is true, we get it, so what are you still doing in the thread?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Oh, I see you just wanted people agreeing with this damn thread??

Don't like it when someone tries to speak some sense???

edit on 14/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join