It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSkullOfDeath

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Lost_Mind

lol....I agree that the video evidence is dodgy at best. Quoting bible passages does not help as it has not ever been conclusively proven that Jesus ever existed.
I would much rather take on board for eg. what a group of schoolkids from Zimbabwe witnessed and 'heard' from an alien. That we are destroying our planet. Id imagine ' demons' have better things to do rather than deceive kids.

Take your High Priest Hawking's, a virtual robot with keys stuck and who delivers sermons on Heaven, first his retreat from past Black Hole Theory then being "deceived" that Space Aliens could and will conquer earth for it's resources, could there be a correlation?

Hawking is obviously helping to spread the propaganda for the agenda.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Diplomat

You know...I would MUCH rather have 62 children ( it was 62) witness and report on something like that rather than adults. For me, the work involved getting 62 kids of varied ages to agree on what they will see, how they will describe it, etc and all run in to the teachers visibly disturbed/upset/excited at the same time jabbering away...pretty much does it for me. Not one of those children has said it never happened, I have researched the case extensively and in my mind at least, it happened as they described it. They were all at a school where the Headmaster absolutely ruled. He was respected and those kids would never have made such an event up.

IMO.

I agree, today these kids are adults, and all 62 kids are all sticking to there story.... They are in the process of doing a new doucumatary on all 62 kids!
edit on 14-6-2011 by FlyingSkullOfDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSkullOfDeath

I have stated on more than one occasion here at ATS that Stephen Hawking is a waste of space. Once again, that is my opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

This is not the forum for such debate, and i dont push my personal beliefs of any kind on to others especially those of religion. I have stated my beliefs and even given advise when i thought it appropriate throughout different forums on ATS.
If i preached i would be a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This is clearly a long popular thread.....so let me remind everyone of the rules of ATS that each of you agreed to abide by. Read each of these rules....

If there are continued off topic posts, post that are focusing on other members, off topic bickering between members, attacks on other members and ANYTHING that has nothing to do with the topic: You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits? they will be actioned and you may face a posting ban and the thread closed.

Consider this your final warning.

**ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

**Post On Topic

**Terms and Conditions of Use

edit on June 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The world doesn't have enough resources to support life for the next 100 years. The population will have tripled in size by that time. As the population gets bigger, we need more electricity, resources, and food just to survive. Do you understand what that means? The elite are right, there are too many people on this planet. I don't agree with depopulating it down to 1 billion though. That's not right, morally.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Sorry. :[

It won't happen again.
edit on 14-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: Add

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I agree 100% with you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSkullOfDeath

That's just it, I don't think that there is any evidence in this thread of what the OP claims. Look, reposting what other people think and they themselves not providing any verifiable evidence isn't proving anything. Hell, if I tried real hard I could connect a bunch of dodgy dots together and make any quacky conspiracy theory I would want. The sky is the limit as is seen on ATS, a great source of internet entertainment, BTW.

According to the OP, a lot of what he is basing his own theory on is from a pile of sensationalistic speculative fiction books from a very narrow section of the book store, a lot of which I hold in my own library and some poorly compiled internet videos. The videos are horrid, they try so hard to cram so many unverifiable conspiracy theories together that they will never make any sense. They have no specific overall direction or line of thought.

Anyway, it seems as if the cult has already firmed up pretty good and I don't think I will be invited to any of the office parties, so have fun making crap up. Hope it works good for ya...Ill just sit back and watch the show and learn from it I suppose.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

No come one really, you more or less stated that I was wrong, I would merely like an explanation of why please.

But like all religious people you'll give what you think are the facts, but not give an actual explantion of why you think it's real.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Again, buying into the new age BS.

Also, how do you know what technologies will be developed in the next 100 years????
edit on 14/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another point is, every single person on this planet has been taken several times starting in childhood at around 4, usually without memories of this, and what they may be allowed to remember is what they're permitted. Depending on their state of soul or record so to speak, their experiences vary. Alot of work done is to help, keep us going for our missions Some is for other reasons.

I keep suggesting people do the work to turn their lives around more, say no to following bad orders and question a world with banks, control, slavery, poverty, wars Really grow more aware, and seek to help those in your family and anyone in need that you can. Test occur daily, and if you seem to get the same tests over and over its usually a sign we need to change something. Understanding others, rather than judging them. Christ Yeshua/Jesus, metaphor or real, nonetheless demonstrated what Love and service to others is. The more your frequency changes, the more soul memories can awaken. The more you will be nudged to help wake up others.

I wouldn't be afraid of negatives anyway. You can't fight them, nor should war be in you even. Send Love and Compassion to all, forgive everyone, and even those you think are negative. Denounce harm to others.

Your own personal family is part of your tests. Love them, understand them, seek to help them grow in awareness too and make up for disagreements, seek to heal wounds, walk away from discord or arguments and don't force anything on anyone.

And ask/pray/seek at night, for insight into this situation, and how you can unblock or progress and espeically help others.

Because we need to go to the back of the lineup, never the front, and try to help others go ahead.

This thread of mine is basically what this school is about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

It was never set up or meant to be a prison.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

The world doesn't have enough resources to support life for the next 100 years. The population will have tripled in size by that time. As the population gets bigger, we need more electricity, resources, and food just to survive. Do you understand what that means? The elite are right, there are too many people on this planet. I don't agree with depopulating it down to 1 billion though. That's not right, morally.

I agree to that the world is way to overpopulated, it's like we become parasites to the earth.... But I do not believe genocide is the answer by wiping out more than half of the earths population....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wait, did you just say EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET has been "taken" multiple times at a young age?

lol, c'mon now... in my opinion it's just downright wrong to spread those kinds of blatant lies.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You are the one denying it, prove me wrong.

Show me evidence that goes along with your research.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

What was it that i stated you were supposedly wrong about again?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
All I ask of alien believers is to just think about what we're saying, keep it in mind the next time you see a UFO video or read an alien-related testimony, or hear something about aliens from the media.

They WANT us to believe in aliens... so that we will fall for the false flag alien event. But we are smarter than that! Examine all of the evidence that you come across, we have to wake up to the truth before it's too late and we're all stuck in a terrible dictatorial world government system.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm going to continue posting quotes from experts written in their books, considering they are not "evidence" like that guy keeps swearing about.

“Drawing from what we know can happen in seances and poltergeist activity, it seems that these supernatural forces can manipulate matter and energy, extracting energy from the atmosphere, for example (which manifests as a local temperature change), to manipulate matter and produce an apparent violation of the second law [of thermodynamics], and I guess my feeling is that on a larger scale this is what a UFO could be. I'm not saying that I know what it is, but only that it could be. It seems to me likely that UFOs are large-scale violations of the second law in which energy is arranged to take on enough of a force field appearance so that it appears to look like matter, yet it's really just energy concentration – it's not really matter in the usual sense.

... Demons, as fallen angels, apparently retain great powers, such as the manipulation and restructuring of matter, as well as the ability to influence or control human consciousness and experience through classic possession by direct psychic implantation of a set of experiences.”
- Dr. Curt Wagner Ph.D., SCP Journal, August 1977, Vol.1 No.2, UFOs – Is Science Fiction Coming True? pp. 19, 20

edit on 14-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Nope, you prove it to me, you're the one making the claims.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've heard all of this before but i don't believe it due to the fact that its impossible for all life out there to be evil..........and no i don't believe these beings are from below earth that but claim otherwise.
Doesn't the Bible state that 'god' is the 'god' of WORLDS or something along those lines?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join