It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by zyrna539

Do you honestly think these demons would declare their existence? According to Roger Morneau, a former demon worshiper, one of Lucifer's goals was to convince the world that Him and all his Angels do not exist. .

No disrapect, but I dont see God waltzing arounf declaring his existance either...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
“Many UFO reports, he said, seem to pertain more to accounts of 'poltergeists' (cases where objects fly around the room and strange sounds are heard) and other types of 'psychic' manifestations than to 'actual solid items of nuts and bolts hardware.' 'That is one of the reasons,' added Dr. Hynek, 'why I cannot accept the obvious explanation of UFOs as visitors from outer space.'”
- J. Allen Hynek interview, The Unexplained Column, by Allen Spraggett, November 8, 1975

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Do you honestly think these demons would declare their existence? According to Roger Morneau, a former demon worshiper, one of Lucifer's goals was to convince the world that Him and all his Angels do not exist. .

No disrapect, but I dont see God waltzing arounf declaring his existance either...

Well supposedly he did, and even put his "son" here at one time.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Diplomat

The Catholic church is the apostate church described in the book of Revelations as the "Great whore" that has made all nations drunk off of the wrath of the wine of her fornication.

May I ask which denomination you subscribe to? I apologise in advance if you have mentioned that already as I haven't read many pages between 21 and 30.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If I said "group of people who molest children" who would first come to your mind?

Chances are it would be "Catholic priests."

Does anyone think that is some sort of coincidence?

It's not, the Catholic church is pure evil, they are at the core of this global conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You just have to look at all the signs around you.. then you will know for certainty that God exists. Dude, if you really research what's going on, I mean REALLY RESEARCH this stuff, you will start to believe in God. 83% of all people that find out the truth start to follow God.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You just have to look at all the signs around you.. then you will know for certainty that God exists. Dude, if you really research what's going on, I mean REALLY RESEARCH this stuff, you will start to believe in God. 83% of all people that find out the truth start to follow God.

That's true, and most people who defect from occultism and secret societies also find God and believe in Jesus. One big coincidence? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I'm an Israelite.

I'm a real Jew. Well, spiritually though. Not by blood. I believe in both the Old and the New Testament. I believe in Jesus Christ, as the Son of God. I only follow what's in the Bible. I don't practice any other traditions that man does.

When you meet someone like me, you will know for a fact you have met a true Jew.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by purplemer

Well supposedly he did, and even put his "son" here at one time.

Yes and some snake supposedly whispered sweet nothings in eves ears.... so how is a demon going to convince people he does not exist when he goes and introduces himself to the first two human beings ever to exist...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Revelation 18:4
"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Whoever God has chosen to inherit eternal life, He is going to bring them out of this wicked world..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I would say time is the main factor.

As centuries and centuries pass and generations die off it becomes easier to manipulate the "new people" so that the truth can fade away into the past.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I think you are pretty close to what is ahead for humanity but i would like to add one vital component, one that the evil elite have been aware of and are now prepared for which is earth passing through the tail of a certain cosmic body showering the globe with meteorites and destroying up to a third of our population.
This is what the elite are waiting for to usher in their anti christ.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

ok, thanks man, i will go check it, and now the all puzzle looks like fit together,

Sorry of topic

One think confuse me,the war on terror, if you look in the map, the war on terror focusing on middle east, its looks like their try to secure the area around the Israel.

anti-Christ = imposter of christ
Jesus Christ born in Beth lehem in Israel
don't you think that anti-Christ will come out from Israel? and claiming as the real Christ?

btw nice videos and good channel ->Xendrius, a lot of new info, thanks bro..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

I think you are pretty close to what is ahead for humanity but i would like to add one vital component, one that the evil elite have been aware of and are now prepared for which is earth passing through the tail of a certain cosmic body showering the globe with meteorites and destroying up to a third of our population.
This is what the elite are waiting for to usher in their anti christ.

That makes sense... because Carol Rosin, Dr. Werner Von Braun's assistant said that he told her there were 4 main stages of the conspiracy: Communism, Terrorism, *Asteroid Threat*, and False Flag Alien Event.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I dont doubt there is a god, if that is what you want to call it. I can look out my window and see the mircale of life and the universe all around me and I trust that. It has looked after me and it gives me what I need. I can see that with my own eyes.
I dont need a book full of contradictions to tell me what to do in life. If you do thats fair enough, we all need different things....
Maybe everything we see and feel is the breath of God, how can you follow that which is all encomposing..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
“A number of revelators and UFO contactees have since mentioned to me that just before the appearance of an entity they were aware of a strange buzzing sound. Witnesses of unexplained aerial phenomenon have also referred to a buzzing or rushing sound shortly before the 'flying saucer' appeared over them. I am also reminded that great deal of poltergeist activity produces a preparatory 'signal' of a buzzing, rasping, or winding noise.”
- Brad Steiger, Revelation: The Divine Fire, p. 148

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

“A number of revelators and UFO contactees have since mentioned to me that just before the appearance of an entity they were aware of a strange buzzing sound. Witnesses of unexplained aerial phenomenon have also referred to a buzzing or rushing sound shortly before the 'flying saucer' appeared over them. I am also reminded that great deal of poltergeist activity produces a preparatory 'signal' of a buzzing, rasping, or winding noise.”
- Brad Steiger, Revelation: The Divine Fire, p. 148

That makes sense, because when I used to try to astral project, although I never actually "left my body" I think I was close to breaking the barrier, because everything got bright white and I felt extreme vibrations and buzzing sensations.... so it makes sense that people might experience something similar when an entity is crossing over the dimensional barrier.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I would say time is the main factor.

As centuries and centuries pass and generations die off it becomes easier to manipulate the "new people" so that the truth can fade away into the past.

yes maybe and if you can suss that then maybe god sussed that too and its all going to his plan, just like he wanted and if that is the case we have nothing to worry about....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

“In March 1950, Navy Commander R. Mclaughlin published an article in True Magazine describing how scientists had tracked a silvery saucer-like object travelling at an overhead speed of 25,200 miles per hour near the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. This was a startling report because no physical object could travel at such speeds without burning up in the atmosphere.”
- Chuck Missler, Alien Encounters: The Secret Behind the UFO Phenomenon, p.62

This guy makes a good point. NO TECHNOLOGY can ever travel 25,200 mph. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. So it's safe to assume that these are spiritual entities among us.

You have got to realize that all our technological prowess is one grain of sand thrown into a barrel. We have made much progress in technological advancements in the last 100 hundred years. In another 100 hundred years we can throw another grain of sand into the barrel. It is going to take a long time to fill that barrel. We are very young children when it comes to technology. It is foolish to think that we know everything when we humans are also so very young on this planet.
Do you think that people of the bible days could possibly dream of having the ability to talk to anyone anywhere in the world without moving out of a chair? Or see people in a box (tv) sitting in your house.? Stoves, refrigerators, cars, you name it. All these things were once impossible until some one one day proved it possible. These things we take for granted.
What is impossible today just maybe your everyday stuff you take for granted tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I understand. Definitely check it out when you get the chance, I plan on reading it next, I cannot wait!

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join