It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It has been a while for me.

Could you draw a card for me?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Woodwytch, would you be so kind to draw a card for me.

Your thread seems oh so interesting with overwhelming positive feedback . Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by pagangoddess77

So pleased the card picked up on the situation and even picked-up on the job offer your husband received ... such a shame he was unable to accept it ... sometimes we have to compromise or miss a great opportunity though

Woody

I know, it sucks right now! so broke too. I hate it... I hope he is able to find a job soon ugh

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks so much for your detailed explanation!! Crystal clear on how the Tarot cards work and more importantly how you approach them. I must admit that I did not read through the entire thread since a lot is directed to the specific person rather than the group.

I think I missed typed - I believe I would have meant to request a card to be read for ME not for you
But since I did may the slip - it is actually an interesting question. Do you read the cards for yourself? If so how often? And with that thought, can anyone learn the general technique of reading or do you believe that you must have the third eye activated or even become chemically enhanced through the Pineal gland?

Off to check your signature details.... I am more than intrigued and appreciate your input as well as your candidness.

cheers!!!

\

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
I would also like a card drawn for me, if you would be so kind.

My interest has been piqued! You have a way about you, Woodwytch, that intrigues me

Hey there ottobot ... I'm pleased your interest has been piqued ... it was my original intention to pique the interest of people when I started this thread ... I wanted to show that there really is something to the Tarot and it's not all 'hippy-dippy' ... New-Age ... 'away with the faeries' ... psuedo-magick cr@p that brings charlatans out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

The Tarot is real ... and they work ... and you don't need to be all mysterious and exotic to read the cards.

For example I personally am a bit of a hybrid ... I have one foot in the 'real world' and the other foot in the 'otherworld' ... let me explain my diverse credentials ... I am a practicing 'solitary' Witch (of the traditional path) ... I am a Pastlife Regression Therapist ... I am a Tarot Reader ... and I am the founder of W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) which is a small exclusive paranormal investigation group

All very esoteric and metaphysical you might think ... but besides the above I have balanced things up with the following ... I studied for my degree - B.Sc. Natural Earth Sciences ... I studied Applied Psychology ... I am a Registered Stress Consultant ... I am the author of two Ebooks (The Cornish Burning & The Atlantean Analysis) ... and I am the owner/administrator of two websites (see my post signature).

I think maybe the fact that I have balanced and merged the esoteric with the conventional in my life is probably what you have perceived as 'the way I have about me' ... and the reason your interest has been piqued is probably because unlike so many in this field I have spent my entire adult life trying to show people the 'reality' of the esoteric that exists beyond the theatrical / over the top version that most people like to portray when they have such abilities in order to make themselves look somehow more important and powerful than the average person on the street who probably can't read the Tarot or Intuit Spirit ... the fact is everyone has the ability ... and anyone can learn if they have the right teacher

I am certainly no-one special but I am real and I have pursued the things I have a passion for and I believe that is the key secret ... because when you have a passion for something it is not a chore to learn ... it is exciting ... and in conclusion I believe excitement = enthusiasm ... and genuine enthusiasm has a way of spreading to the people you come into contact with ... I'd like to think this has been apparent on this thread.

The Card Drawn Is - JUSTICE

This card is all about balance and decision ... choice and fairness ... I feel you have been tested to your limits in some area of your life and even if you are generally a sincere / tolerant / compassionate person you may have found it near impossible to control the powerful currents of emotion that have coursed through you on occasion ... I feel the brunt of your frustration was/is caused by someones inability to commit due to their confusion ... if applicable you should take steps to avoid depression or any kind of destructive behaviour because this card is favourable to the requestee (you) whatever has gone before.

This card tells you it is time to make a decision or choice but not out of reaction ... you may be called on to be true to yourself ... you must be balanced and patient ... once the natural state of balance has been achieved the plateau that will give you access to the higher-self will open up before you ... significant changes and choices must be made with this card and with hard work and determination you will find you have that ability to juggle all the demands that are in front of you ... whether they concern money / projects / relationships it's important to stay flexible ...the longer you take to make the necessary changes the longer it will take to move forward towards your goals ... take time to notice the connections between everything and that will prevent you making the same mistakes in the future.

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If you are still offering your services, I would love a card drawn for me...

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi!

If you are still up for it, I would love a drawing also. This has been an interesting thread! The deck images are just gorgeous. Thanks so much, if not possible that is okay too. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hey there redrezo .. I always get very excited when I see a post from you on my thread because I know there will be something 'out of the box' involved to test me ... and you do not disappoint again

Originally posted by redrezo
Hello it's been a while, my post is regarding the anomaly. I'm sure you are following it so i won't need to update you too much, but I still have a bit of speculation to run past you to see if it makes any sense. Like before, i'm not looking for a reading but if you feel there is a need to then I guess that's ok too.

You're absolutely right I've been following several of the ATS threads on the anomoly with great interest ... not just interesting to read the latest press releases etc but the fickle reaction of the people posting sometimes ... it makes me smile

The facts are the main circle is determined to be a hard mineral, I am fairly certain that they are being honest about this as the ROV video of the hole and pictures from the still camera show. Based on my research my speculation is that the anomaly is metallic but after thousands of years there would be sediment being deposited over it lithifying into sedimentary stone and/or the byproduct is concretion or the outer layer that surrounds the actual object.

Do you feel this is a strong possibility that they need to crack open the surface to make the discovery? or is it just rock as people say?

I agree that they should not just assume the anomoly is simply rock ... for example when treasure hunters and underwater archaeologist have discovered metallic items like cannons / coins / drinking vessels etc they look like stone that has been petrifyed by time / sediment / and water ... only when they break through the 'rock' do they discover the metallic prize at the core.

So yes ... I certainly think they need to explore this possibility ... however when I was reading your post I kept getting the word 'seed' in my head and I was seeing a picture of the anomoly with a hidden chamber inside that housed the hibernating monitor (the seed) that I mentioned in my first reading about the anomoly and subsequent exploration of such ... which I believe 100% will prove to be metallic.

Now this makes me wonder if the anomoly itself is indeed an ancient manmade structure that was built (with or without outside help) with the specific purpose of housing the metallic 'seed'. I think it would be a great idea to see if they can get inside the anomoly or carry-out some form of geo-phys over the outside of it to see what shows up on the inside ... I feel this is where the real prize lies ... whether we get to hear about the truth of this is of course another matter sadly.

They'll be going back in about a week to two weeks, I don't exactly how a successful discovery would pan out but I guess we'll see.

This interesting on a personal level with relevence to my original reading about the anomoly before the expedition began.

If you remember (sorry I can't remember which page of the thread this reading was on) ... I said that the initial dive would be delayed ... it was ... I said there would be some problems with finances and also some equipment would be effected near the anomoly and would not work properly causing further hold-ups and delays ... these things also happend ... I also said nothing would be proven one way or the other on the first mission but a second mission would take place and proof would be found to determine what the anomoly actually was ... the 2nd mission is arranged we must wait to see if I am correct on the last point

There is actually something else I want to ask you in a separate reading, but again not about me. I think it might be as challenging or more than the anomaly in a different way so I'm wondering whether that's something you would be ok with.

I do love a challenge ... I loved the anomoly challenge and still stand by the things I said in the reading ... as I mentioned above most of the reading details for the anomoly have been proven correct we just have to wait a few weeks to see if the rest is proven ... so yes ... I am definately ok with you setting me another challenge ... I can't guarantee success but I'll give it my best go

Woody

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That's all for today but I'll be back tomorrow beginning with a card for GrimReaper86 (page 95).

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I would like for you to draw a card for me.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
Hey Woody,

Returning customer. Have a daughter on the way and I'm curious as to what the cards say my future holds. Pull a card for me if you would please. Thanks in advance, Grim.

edit on 4-7-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

Hey there GrimReaper86 ... sorry I've kept you waiting a couple of days and big congratulations on your wonderful news that you are expecting a daughter ... very exciting and also nerve-wracking at the same time

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of PENTACLES

I found it interesting that you told me you were expecting a daughter and then ask me to draw a card to see what the future holds for 'you' and the card says it all ... HARD WORK (physically / emotionally / spiritually) ... the message of this card is you will only get out what you put in and that includes being a parent ... but going on my 'inner-sense' the primary thing I feel at the moment is distance ... now whether that is because you and your daughters mama are not together and you will be playing the role of absentee parent ... or because she is going through all these hormonal changes and you feel she has distanced you a little (this is not the time to force things) ... or maybe you are terrified by the prospect of becoming a parent (that's normal) ... I don't know but either way your role as 'Parent' is now written in stone and it is up to you to do the best you can.

I feel that by nature you like to get things done fast ... you have ideas pop into your head and you want to act on them but lose interest if you don't see rapid results ... well this card is telling you that parenthood demands a slower / steadier approach ... parenthood needs to be focused on one step at a time rather than the final goal of what kind of adult your daughter will turn out to be ... you must savour every moment you can because you will never be able to recapture her developmental stages again ... even if you have other children now or in the future this girl will be unique and no other child will be quite like her so as I said savour as many moments as you can ... and if you put the work into raising her well you will be able to stand back at the different milestones of her life and take pride and pleasure at the input you have had in her development.

What you must remember is that as a spiritual being who is having a human experience you have unlimited power at your command ... if there are areas / people in your life that you would not want your daughter involved with then this is the time to cut them free ...every obstacle ... every error helps to build your knowledge and understanding of the world around you ... when you make a mistake it's a chance to stop ... listen and ask yourself 'what am I supposed to be learning here and how can I make the situation better'? Mistakes are natures wake-up calls that provide us with the opportunity to discover our weaknesses ... see what needs to be changed and which areas of our life need improving ... this little girl is a blessing in disguise because she has come to help you become the person you always wanted to be.

You asked me what your future would be and I say ... your future is blessed if you want it to be !

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
It has been a while for me.

Could you draw a card for me?

Hey there cry93 I certainly can draw you a card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

This is a card that involves surrender and choice and I feel you are or have been suffering on an emotional level as a result you probably feel a little disconnected and your inner compass is off track ... I get the sense that you are feeling a little lost and you're not sure which way to go or even how to move forward ... at every moment in our lives we have choices ... some simple and some profound only through engaging these dilemmas can you develop maturity and depth of soul ... if this is an old wound then this card is saying this is the time to let it all go ... it belongs in your past and no longer serves a useful or productive purpose in your life ... if it is present then this is the time to see what you can learn from the situation that will add to your own development and wisdom ... if this relates to someone else who you have hurt emotionally (intentional or otherwise) then this is letting you know how they are feeling so that you can also learn from this experience.

Only by healing and letting go of the past can you continue your journey ... the suffering associated with loss delivers profound wisdom and knowledge to our souls ... painful experiences in life are equally as valuable as the happy ones ... use your healing energy and try not to focus on what you may have lost because new beginnings await.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Could you draw a card for me please? That would mean alot to me!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternity4us
Woodwytch, would you be so kind to draw a card for me.

Your thread seems oh so interesting with overwhelming positive feedback . Thanks in advance.

Hey there eternity4us ... thank-you for the kind words and you're absolutely right about the overwhelming positive feedback ... however we have to bear in mind that not everyone I have drawn a card for has left feedback ... so we have to consider the possibility that they were not as enthusiastic about the accuracy of their reading ... or maybe I touched the odd raw nerve and got a little too close for comfort.

Even so there is enough positive feedback here to show that the cards do work even when you know nothing about the person you are reading for. Let's see how your reading goes shall we.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS (the seer)

The High Priestess is the Diivine Feminine who leads us to the Gateway of our initiation ... at the moment she appears to be barring your way to stop you rushing onwards ... this is because there is some imbalance in your life at the moment ... you likely feel restless and frustrated about something and as a result you could even be involved in arguments (outer and/or inner) ... now is not the time to make decisions but to seek harmony and a smoother way of communication ... there is at the moment still a need for some groundwork preparation and then you will be able to follow the path of the Priestess true and straight.

The High Priestess reminds you that true passivity is a strength and should never be mistaken for weakness ... once the balance is restored it will be time to focus your power and let it flow through you ... many dreams and desires related to your creative emotional process are almost ready to be applied to your day to day life and you will be able to give vent to your hidden and suppressed desires ... this manifestation of inner spiritual and esoteric insights into your practical world will bring profound rewards and results ... you will notice your inner-vision develop as soul healing takes place.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pagangoddess77

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by pagangoddess77

So pleased the card picked up on the situation and even picked-up on the job offer your husband received ... such a shame he was unable to accept it ... sometimes we have to compromise or miss a great opportunity though

Woody

I know, it sucks right now! so broke too. I hate it... I hope he is able to find a job soon ugh

Take this time to look for the lessons you are both being shown take them on board and then you will see things move forward ... good luck with your husbands jobhunting

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Thanks so much for your detailed explanation!! Crystal clear on how the Tarot cards work and more importantly how you approach them. I must admit that I did not read through the entire thread since a lot is directed to the specific person rather than the group.

I think I missed typed - I believe I would have meant to request a card to be read for ME not for you
But since I did may the slip - it is actually an interesting question. Do you read the cards for yourself? If so how often? And with that thought, can anyone learn the general technique of reading or do you believe that you must have the third eye activated or even become chemically enhanced through the Pineal gland?

Off to check your signature details.... I am more than intrigued and appreciate your input as well as your candidness.

cheers!!!

\

My pleasure ... please feel free to ask if there's anything else you want to know ... and I hope you enjoy my websites

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well that's all for another day but I'll be back again tomorrow starting with a card for kalisdad on this page.

Woody

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Woody, would you mind reading your inbox for me?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi Woody, great thread! I was wondering if you'd draw acard for me when you get a chance? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I do believe that intuition is a long lost art. I myself have been called "psychic" many times, but I really just listen to what I hear from the person - whether they actually speak or not.

I have always been interested in tarot readings, but never wanted to shell out money for some vague approximation of a response.

That said, the card you pulled was fairly accurate. Of course, you may have just browsed through my previous posts in the metaphysics forum to glean this knowledge, but I will take it at face value anyway, because it is good advice...

There is one part I don't quite understand, though, you said:

if applicable you should take steps to avoid depression or any kind of destructive behaviour because this card is favourable to the requestee (you) whatever has gone before.

What does that mean? That I should not feel despair because it will all work out in the end? I can read it several different ways. But, yes, I have had much trouble with depression in my life. It is a struggle for me every single day not to fall into that trap.

Thank you for your time, Woodwytch. I am seriously thinking about learning to read the Tarot. Something about it feels "right" to me.

Off to do some research.
edit on 7/8/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join