It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
you probably have a lot of requests but may I enter my name amongst the people you already have,or do you just do your friends?. I would be interested in what kind of card and information you would have for me.
thanks.

Hey there Angrybadger (maybe you should have called yourself 'Honeybadger' they seem to be angry little creatures but sound so sweet
... ok I shall keep you waiting no longer and crack on with the business of drawing your card.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of SWORDS

All of the Ace cards speak of fresh starts and the opportunity for new beginnings and this is no exceptoion ... I feel you have been pretty swamped and bogged down (emotionally more than physically to the point where you may have felt like collapsing under the strain sometimes but there is about to be an opportunity to free yourself from such burdens when this card appears and a more balanced and rewarding time will be waiting for you.

The keywords of this card are clarity and clean break and this is what you need to achieve the success you desire ... this sword emerging from the water like the Arthurian Lady In The Lake is offering you the opportunity to cut yourself free from any and all negative / outdated attachements that have been holding you back and draining your energy only then can you begin a new chapter ... the question you have to ask yourself is 'how bad do you want the changes to happen' ... clarity of purpose is the key remember ... so stay aware of the signs you see in the physical world and the dreamworld.

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Do you mind to draw me a card dear?
Thanks in advanced

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
Too late to put my name down?

I would like to see what card is drawn for me but I am in no great rush to find out.

If you could do one for me that'd be great,

Thanks.

Hey there Trajan thank-you for being so patient but the time has finally come to draw your card

The Card Drawn Is - THE FFERYLLT (faerie / witch / alchemist)

This is a card of strong yet subtle magick and this magick is the alchemic reaction created by 'balance' ... balance will build a fluency between worlds like a flexible but unbreakable bridge that will allow you cross lifes rocky canyons with ease ... and this is likely to be good news because I think a difficult or limiting situation in your life has made you feel trapped ... there may have been a period of unhappiness that can lead you to change your life or break free from the situation ... and just like alchemy out of the chaos ... order can be restored ... remember by the lore of nature and physics we cannot have one without the other so never shy away from the challanges life offers you because you will be rewarded with wisdom at the end of said challange and that is a prize more valuable than gold.

This is a card of inner harmony and a balance of powers ... you may find yourself in a position to restore harmony among competing factions ... however it unfolds you must remain balanced and patient the time is right to rest and contemplate ALL the facets of your existence in preparation to move on to the next chapter of your life ... some of these facets may include parts of your psyche that you'd rather not deal with but the strongest lessons are learned from the hardest lessons ... balance is absolutely necessary to free your inner-self from the fears and self-doubts that are holding you back ... this is a very important time in your life even if it feels physically mundane ... observe the activity within.

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diseased
reply to post by woodwytch

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Diseased
Hey could you get one for me?
Thanks

Hey there Diseased I certainly can.

The Card Draw Is - 2 of WANDS

Although you may be satisfied that you have everything you 'need' you may also long for more ... to achieve your desires you need to lower your defences a little and open up to some deeply buried feelings and let go of any unneeded posessions ... this will allow the energy and potential to flow more easily.

You are standing at a crucial crossroads from which you can now move forward with confidence ... allow the relationship between two ideas / projects / feelings unfold and open up to new possibilities ... you may be seeking deeper meaning in your life and this card tells you that a gateway will open up in front of you and you just need to walk through it.

Woody

That does actually make a lot of sense for me right now. Thanks a lot for the reading!
edit on 21-6-2012 by Diseased because: (no reason given)

My pleasure really pleased you enjoyed it and it was useful

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
woodwytch,... a simple request,...

Not for me but for thee loved ones,.... where they be given, and how thet shall live.

I pray for thee.

Hey there smirkley ... sorry that you've had to wait (I noticed your thread bump earlier) I had a few gremlins in the computer works yesterday and Sunday but all sorted now thank goodness so thank-you for being patient and let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS (the seer)

On the surface the High Priestess seems to block progess but she is not preventing just warning it is not always good to rush forward movement and this is one of those times ... careful concideration needs to be taken if careless mistakes are to be prevented ... at this particular time the people concerned may need to take a calm / rational approach to the challanges in their lives ... they need to work through any supressed feelings they may have about past experiences or they could result in psychological issues that create blockages at a later date that might disrupt their ability to be creative and effective in the world.

The 'Seer' brings soul-healing to the people involved ... the time has come for them to focus on their inner-power and let it flow ... they will discover that many of their dreams / desires related to the creative emotional process will soon be ready to be applied in their day to day lives and they must give vent to those hidden or suppressed longings ... the High Priestess can also relate to healing or sexual relationships and partnerships ... now the manifestation of inner-spiritual or esoteric insights into their practical and physical daily lives will bring them profound results and rewards ... it is a sign of maturity ... I feel very strongly that there has been a situation that has caused pain to all concerned and this card is telling you that healing is available if you all work through the problems and to do that they need to be open and shine light in the darker places ... only then can they regain their full strength and move forward with an enormous amount of wisdom that can take them far.

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

sorry for the delay in response
Thank you so much.

Don't worry about it ... it was my pleasure

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That's it for another day guys ... back tomorrow with a card for Rockmetalr ... see you then

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks for that Woody, you're a star. It was a very accurate description of where I am right now and where Im trying to go.

So you really dont need to be face to face with someone to give an accurate reading, interesting.

thanks again .
edit on 26-6-2012 by Angrybadger because: filling this out cause I had to edit.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello

I would love it if you could draw a card for me? I am(we husband and i) having a hard time financially. Bills, credit cards not being able to do stuff. Much appreciated

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Thanks for that :-)... Funnily enough I have been getting a lot of 'balance' or 'don't back down from authority' stuff lately which really ties in with stuff I have been plannin to pull off for years but never had the option and drive to do so. Now seems like the time to put my words into action and make a pretty big bang in the game of geo-politics.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dear Woodywitch I am amazed how gifted you are. I asked you to draw a card for me before my big trip overseas and it was Star and you wrote me what you felt about my trip and everything you said happened exactly right, it was a very good trip for me and I had to see my son who is much better now . Just wanted to let you know that you were so amazingly correct. I had many worries about that trip and Star seemed to good to be truth but everything went just the way you told me it would be. I actually remembered your words and thought to myself - oh my God, she was so right. I appreciate very much that you did for me, thank you, Woody, you are amazing.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Wow thankyou so much
That card seemed to explain everything that I am going through right now. Especially the "don't be afraid to put ideas into action" comment. Thankyou again Woody
edit on 27-6-2012 by LittleEskimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just found this thread and must say it has been an interesting read! This is a really cool thing you are doing Woodwytch. I would be very appreciative of having a card drawn for me. Thank you in advance!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockmetalr
wow woodwytch almost a year or a year already? congrats on the success of your thread.
you probably don't remember me unless you go through the posts lol
anyway hope I can get another reading?
Last time I got my reading was posted on pg 42 25-7-2011 @ 12:19 PM yup i went through the pages haha thanks to edit find on the comp

Hey there Rockmetalr ... thank-you for the congratulations I can't believe the thread's still going it's amazing and very encouraging ... very dedicated of you to find your original request / reply ... I remember your name but I think you probably have a different avatar because the one you have now doesn't look familiar. Anyhoo enough chitchat let's draw your card

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of PENTACLES

This is a card that speaks of steady progress and skill ... but just make sure you don't become preoccupied with material ambitions or too focused on acquisitions ... I'm not so sure the next bit applies to you directly or someone close but wherever it applies excercising should not become an obsession ... for you there may have been a tendancy to tiredness and apathy so I'm really not sure where the excersise thing came from ... this is a time for a turning within ... a period of introspecrtion to unearth the gold hidden within the 'self' and a time of slow and steady work will fulfil a vision you have.

As a breed we have an innate need to better and improve ourselves and even if you are not yet aware of this desire within yourself it is about to surface ... it is imprinted in our genetic core to master new skills for betterment ... this unique human ability requires patience / perserverence / and most of all self-discipline ... this would be a favourable time to acquire skills that involve imagination and artistic flair requires time spent learning and defining the nature of self-expression ... work towards your goals with a sense of quiet satisfaction and take pride and pleasure in your abilities.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forgoten_Whisper

I have been thinking about furthering my education...lol, just can't make up my mind on what to study.

As for the hidden thing, I have been looking inside myself more of late. "Soul searching" to be exact.

Thanks for drawing my card.

edit on 25-6-2012 by Forgoten_Whisper because: (no reason given)

So pleased this card made sense to you and even more so that it inspired you to take action ... good luck with your plans on the road forward

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by weeuweed
Do you mind to draw me a card dear?
Thanks in advanced

Hey there weeuweed I don't mind drawing you a card at all ... let's see what it is

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of SWORDS

This is one of the cards that a lot of people fear or shy away from ... but that is only because they don't hear the full message it brings they tend to baulk at the first hurdle ... so please understand that this card doesn't just leave you hanging with some of the less pleasant experiences of life ... it goes deeper to tell you how you can gain positives from the negatives and actually be a better person for the experience.There is no way to dress it up but this card tells of potential heartache and maybe jealousy but that results positively as wisdom from your suffering and true growth ... card aside for a moment the first thing I feel from you is an imbalance in your life ... now this imbalance could be because you are being dishonest (with yourself or others or both) or you are acting unfairly ... alternatively it is possible that you are the one being treated unfairly or an unjust judgement has gone against you in some way (literally / metaphorically).

As a result you are very likely feeling muddled / confused / upset / jealous ... it is a tension of emotions that create fear / jealousy and envy between people and we see competing passions or feelings of resentment that become destructive ... as we mature we discover that there will always be some who seem to have more or are gifted in some way but the healing balm for envy is humility and acceptance even in the face of bitter rivalry and anger ... you need to know that you can survive and you can rise above it but most of all any suffering you experience during this challenge will turn to wisdom that you will then carry through life ... healing will come from any heartache that has tormented you and you develop a natural emotional maturity ... remind yourself that whatever this experience entails and whether it has happened / is happening / or is yet to come you must cast the negatives aside and then you will see the positive jewels that remain ... you have the potential for true growth and transforrmation because if we allow ourselves to we can learn much from conflict and difficulty rather than feel victimized by them ... there is a lot of power here and it is yours for the taking.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger

Thanks for that Woody, you're a star. It was a very accurate description of where I am right now and where Im trying to go.

So you really dont need to be face to face with someone to give an accurate reading, interesting.

thanks again .
edit on 26-6-2012 by Angrybadger because: filling this out cause I had to edit.

Pleased to be of service and yes it does seem to prove that not only do you not need to be face to face with a client ... you don't even need to know if they are male or female
it's been a great learning curve for me I have to say

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey there Guys back tomorrow with a card for pagangoddess77 ... see you then

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there Guys back tomorrow with a card for pagangoddess77 ... see you then

Woody

Woody-
Thanks i cant wait

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagangoddess77
Hello

I would love it if you could draw a card for me? I am(we husband and i) having a hard time financially. Bills, credit cards not being able to do stuff. Much appreciated

Hey there pagangoddess77 I would love to draw a card for you but along with this and judging from your username I'm guessing you are a Pagan of the 'witchy' variety ... I feel that you are a 'solitary' like myself rather than a coven-witch ... obviously I don't know how experienced you are or even if you 'practice' at all (it may just be a set of beliefs that you hold / feel in your soul) ... and if I am wrong and you have been practicing for years / lifetimes (like myself then please don't be offended if this comes across as me trying to teach my grandmother how to suck eggs ... ah those were the days lol ... *joking).

You mention finances and for that you should work with the crone energy of Hecate (Hek-a-tay) as she is not only the Goddess of crossroads (which you have come to in your present situation) she is also the guardian Goddess of women / home / family ... she is a very powerful energy to be called on during ritual and should be treated with the utmost respect ... I have worked with her a lot over the years for numerous reasons and she has never let me down yet and I know she never will ... she is feared by many because she is often portrayed as the Crone (the hag-like witch of children's fairytales ... I could explain this in great detail but that's a whole other thread ... some other time maybe lol) ... in reality she is the powerful wise-one ... the Goddess of Witchcraft and Magick who shines her light to guide you through your personal 'dark night'.

>>>Hecate

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join