It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dear Woody,

Since I believe in the 'hidden', I would like to know my card. I take stuff like this to heart when I've looked over the synchronicity...Would you politely help me? Also as I see you are a past life regression therapist. I would like to U2U sometime.

Namaste regardless of whether you draw or not (:
edit on 30-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Lady Woodwytch:

If you please, pull a card for me to see what the week will hold.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for that :-)... Funnily enough I have been getting a lot of 'balance' or 'don't back down from authority' stuff lately which really ties in with stuff I have been plannin to pull off for years but never had the option and drive to do so. Now seems like the time to put my words into action and make a pretty big bang in the game of geo-politics.

So pleased you found some impetus from the card ... good luck with the geo-poitics

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leenasamson
Dear Woodywitch I am amazed how gifted you are. I asked you to draw a card for me before my big trip overseas and it was Star and you wrote me what you felt about my trip and everything you said happened exactly right, it was a very good trip for me and I had to see my son who is much better now . Just wanted to let you know that you were so amazingly correct. I had many worries about that trip and Star seemed to good to be truth but everything went just the way you told me it would be. I actually remembered your words and thought to myself - oh my God, she was so right. I appreciate very much that you did for me, thank you, Woody, you are amazing.

That is some truly amazing feedback Leenasamson and I am so so pleased it all panned out better than you'd hoped ... and you lovely kind words mean so much ... thank-you

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleEskimo

Wow thankyou so much
That card seemed to explain everything that I am going through right now. Especially the "don't be afraid to put ideas into action" comment. Thankyou again Woody
edit on 27-6-2012 by LittleEskimo because: (no reason given)

My absolute pleasure and thank-you for requesting the card in the first place

Woody

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for CrawlingKingsnake

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrawlingKingsnake
I just found this thread and must say it has been an interesting read! This is a really cool thing you are doing Woodwytch. I would be very appreciative of having a card drawn for me. Thank you in advance!

Hey there CrawlingKingsnake ... so pleased that you've enjoyed reading through the thread ... quite a long haul now at 90+ pages and thank-you for the kind words ... I am happy to draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of WANDS

Whilst this card represents someone who is enthusiastic / energetic / inventive by nature I feel that you may have been in a bit of a slump ... you may have experienced a fallow period but this card is here to announce that all that is coming to an end ... there may well be some new opportunities presenting themselves that you will welcome as you seem keen to enter a new phase of your life ... you feel ready for a new challenge and the only thing that may have held you back is the fear of losing security but this is completely unfounded.

As a naturally dynamic person your outgoing side is about to come to the fore and you should prepare for a faster pace of life ... I don't know what your potential or indeed inclinations have been until now but this card states that you are or could be seen as an emissary and as a representative your abilities would be widely recognized and honoured ... your ability to perceive the truth in almost any matter is extremely helpful as is your freedom of spirit ... there is something beyond all this though and that is a sense of extraordinariness that could involve some form of secrecy or anonymity ... I also feel the appearence of a stranger who either you will see as your prodigy or else they will see you as their prodigy ... either way development and progress will be the result.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Dear Woody,

Since I believe in the 'hidden', I would like to know my card. I take stuff like this to heart when I've looked over the synchronicity...Would you politely help me? Also as I see you are a past life regression therapist. I would like to U2U sometime.

Namaste regardless of whether you draw or not (:
edit on 30-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Hey there VeritasAequitas time to draw your card and please feel free to ask me any questions you might have about pastlife regression or you can check-out one of my old threads on here and my website that might answer some of your questions;

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

PatlifeParanormal&Pagans
www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Yhe Card Drawn Is - THE CHARIOT

This card represents you taking control of the reigns in your life journey ... see yourself as the charioteer who controls the reigns and has the power and ability to steer your journey in the direction of your choosing ... note the horses ... one black / one white symbolizing a need to bring the polarities of life into balance ... as 'totems' horse energy represents agility and endurance ... these are the energies you should draw from ... but at the moment there seems to be some indecisiveness and whilst there may be a choice to be made you may be concerned about making a bad choice.

This card is here to guide you and show you that maturity and wisdom comes from being courageous enough to engage in the difficulties and challenges of life (now is not the time to shy away from such challenges) ... the art of success lies in knowing when to surrender and when to take control and this is a time to take control ... this card is telling you to make any choices necessary and you will overcome the obstacles that have held you back ... you are about to embark on one heck of a journey !

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey
Lady Woodwytch:

Thank you.

Hey there jlatchkey ... you are one of a few who have given me the title 'Lady Woodwytch' and I have to confess it has a certain ring to it that I could get used to ... it makes me feel very special but you don't need to stand on ceremony for my benefit you are welcome to call me plain old 'Woody'

I'm unable to draw a card for you today but I feel you have had a pretty dark time of late that has made you feel withdrawn ... I will be back tomorrow to draw your card and throw some light on what needs to be done to improve the situation.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

With the reference to duality, it fits just about right. Thank you very much Woody (:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by pagangoddess77
Hello

I would love it if you could draw a card for me? I am(we husband and i) having a hard time financially. Bills, credit cards not being able to do stuff. Much appreciated

Hey there pagangoddess77 I would love to draw a card for you but along with this and judging from your username I'm guessing you are a Pagan of the 'witchy' variety ... I feel that you are a 'solitary' like myself rather than a coven-witch ... obviously I don't know how experienced you are or even if you 'practice' at all (it may just be a set of beliefs that you hold / feel in your soul) ... and if I am wrong and you have been practicing for years / lifetimes (like myself then please don't be offended if this comes across as me trying to teach my grandmother how to suck eggs ... ah those were the days lol ... *joking).

You mention finances and for that you should work with the crone energy of Hecate (Hek-a-tay) as she is not only the Goddess of crossroads (which you have come to in your present situation) she is also the guardian Goddess of women / home / family ... she is a very powerful energy to be called on during ritual and should be treated with the utmost respect ... I have worked with her a lot over the years for numerous reasons and she has never let me down yet and I know she never will ... she is feared by many because she is often portrayed as the Crone (the hag-like witch of children's fairytales ... I could explain this in great detail but that's a whole other thread ... some other time maybe lol) ... in reality she is the powerful wise-one ... the Goddess of Witchcraft and Magick who shines her light to guide you through your personal 'dark night'.

>>>Hecate

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I find this interesting! I would like to learn what a card would say or chose me for reference. Do you need insight on specifics or do you just draw cards from a random perspective - meaning a possible prediction is given through the fate of one's card does fall onto who that person is?

Or is that where the misclaimer comes = would understand it as well. Look forward to hearing about how the cards "work" and learn about how to have a card read for you.

Thanks in advance...interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I would also like a card drawn for me, if you would be so kind.

My interest has been piqued! You have a way about you, Woodwytch, that intrigues me

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hello it's been a while, my post is regarding the anomaly. I'm sure you are following it so i won't need to update you too much, but I still have a bit of speculation to run past you to see if it makes any sense. Like before, i'm not looking for a reading but if you feel there is a need to then I guess that's ok too.

The facts are the main circle is determined to be a hard mineral, I am fairly certain that they are being honest about this as the ROV video of the hole and pictures from the still camera show. Based on my research my speculation is that the anomaly is metallic but after thousands of years there would be sediment being deposited over it lithifying into sedimentary stone and/or the byproduct is concretion or the outer layer that surrounds the actual object.

Do you feel this is a strong possibility that they need to crack open the surface to make the discovery? or is it just rock as people say?

They'll be going back in about a week to two weeks, I don't exactly how a successful discovery would pan out but I guess we'll see.

EDIT: There is actually something else I want to ask you in a separate reading, but again not about me. I think it might be as challenging or more than the anomaly in a different way so I'm wondering whether that's something you would be ok with.

edit on 4-7-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey there Guys,

Well this is fantastic ... I just came on to ATS to see if I'd had anymore card requests overnight and it all looks very exciting on the thread with some interesting requests and challenges being put out ... I love it and can't wait to get stuck in

Ok give me half-hour or so to grab a bite to eat and I'll be back to draw a card first for jlatchkey and work my way though

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey
Lady Woodwytch:

Thank you.

Hey there jlatchkey ... sorry I was unable to draw a card for you yesterday the Tarot Deck was not willing to play at all ... it happens sometimes and when it does I have to respect that and try again at a later time ... I can't explain why it happens but I have complete trust that it has a reason for doing so ... it may be something as simple as my own energy levels being depleted and therefore would not be able to give it my best effort. Anyhoo let's go for it again and see what we get.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

Well I've said it before and I'll say it again 'the Tarot never disappoints' because straight away the card explains why I couldn't draw yesterday the very fact that I couldn't draw turns out to be the answer itself ... let me explain. When you made your card request you said you wanted to 'see what the week will hold' and the answer is 'not a lot in the physical sense' ... the reason for this weeks inactivity and block I feel is because you may have been going through a phase where you feel you have been fighting off problems that seem to have refused to go away ... if this is the case you simply need to try a different approach to the situation ... whatever has been causing the problem / issue / situation it has left you with a lack of energy and this is why the 'unseen forces' behind the scenes have seen fit to slow you down because this card is all about rest / retreat / solace / healing.

You may have been through a period of conflict or intense work and now you need to rest ... sometimes if you are the kind of person who tries to work through it we have the choice taken away from us and something will happen that makes us step back and slow down ... recharging after a period of stressful activity / work or emotional trauma is vital for us to replenish ... this is a great time / opportunity to focus on spiritual practices / meditation and allow your mind to wander into the otherworld where it will revitalize your soul ... this would also be the right time to reassess where you stand and organize your future plans ... so in answer to your card request question - little physical activity but some 'you' time to recharge your batteries and plan the next steps.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

With the reference to duality, it fits just about right. Thank you very much Woody (:

My pleasure VeritasAequitas ... I hope it gives you direction confirmation

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77

So pleased the card picked up on the situation and even picked-up on the job offer your husband received ... such a shame he was unable to accept it ... sometimes we have to compromise or miss a great opportunity though

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
I find this interesting! I would like to learn what a card would say or chose me for reference.

I will try to answer your questions without making it all sound more complicated than it really is.

Do you need insight on specifics or do you just draw cards from a random perspective - meaning a possible prediction is given through the fate of one's card does fall onto who that person is?

What you must understand is that every Tarot Reader has their own way of reading and my way is quite different from the majority because when I'm doing a Full Reading I don't use any of the textbook set spreads (celtic cross / horseshoe etc) ... and I definately don't have a time limit per reading because no two clients are the same (but my fee remains the same however long it takes)

I usually start with 3 cards that give me a sort of baseline from which to build ... these initial cards tell me what direction we are likely to be going in and the cards that follow add the flesh to the bones with extra information ... but the main difference in the way I do a reading is the fact that I will read to a natural conclusion ... for some people that might be achieved in 10-12 cards for someone else it may take 20cards ... some people may be happy with just the card reading someone else may need to ask me some questions about the cards I have drawn for them.

I suppose you could say that my readings are tailored to the individual and the needs of said individual because no two people that I read for are the same and in some cases a reading can take 30-40 mins and other times it can turn into a hour long therapy session.

You ask if I need specifics and I think this thread has shown over and over that I don't need specifics and the majority of cards here have been from random perspectives ... as in most cases here I have read blind not even knowing if the requestee was male or female and I love that because it's tested my own abilities (this is why feedback is so helpful).

However there is nothing wrong with people having a reading done when they have asked for specifics to be taken into account as I draw the cards ... but it always makes me smile when people sometimes think that this is somehow cheating because they are giving me information.

I sort of see where they are coming from but that's not how it works let me explain;

If you came to me for a reading and had a burning issue that you desperately wanted answers for ... but didn't tell me about it because you thought it was cheating ... I could give you a perfectly good 'general' reading that would touch on the problem that was bothering you but it would also cover half dozen other more mundane things going on in your life too. Now if you'd made me aware (not given me all the details) at the beginning then I could have focused soley on that problem when reading the cards and there would not have been any mundane breakthrough and you would have had an indepth reading about what really mattered to you.

You also mention a prediction given through the fate of ones cards;

The cards will pick up on things that have happened ... they will pick-up on your present situation ... and they can pick-up on things yet to happen ... and through my 23yrs of experience with the cards both personally and with the many hundreds of clients I have read for in that time I can say that I 'know' the cards are accurate in the advise they offer ... they will never steer you wrong ... however as human-beings we have the gift of freewill ... and whilst we may have a reading that offers us advise that can change our life for the better ... and we can nod our heads and agree and think 'wow that's amazing' ... then go home and forget it or never act on the advise ... well the fact is nothing will happen and things will plod on as they did before ... so if you have a reading and by exerting your freewill you choose to ignore the advise of the Tarot or you decide to take a different route then it will be no good looking back over the reading further down the line and saying it was rubbish because none of the stuff it predicted happened ... it didn't happen because of your actions or lack of

Look forward to hearing about how the cards "work" and learn about how to have a card read for you.

Hope this helps if you have anymore questions ask away.

Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey Woody,

Returning customer. Have a daughter on the way and I'm curious as to what the cards say my future holds. Pull a card for me if you would please. Thanks in advance, Grim.

edit on 4-7-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join