It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That's all for another day and I'll be back tomorrow starting with a card for Platt8.

Just to give you all a heads-up ... next week I shall be off to visit friends on the Isle of Skye (Monday 16th - Monday 23rd July) and I doubt I shall have time to check-out ATS very often (if at all) whilst I'm there ... we have a lot to catch-up on and ritual spellworkings to perform (she's a fellow witch) ... but normal service will continue up to and including the weedkend before I leave ... and will resume the day after I get home ... so please don't worry if your request is left hanging a little longer than usual ... it will still get answered in the fullness of time

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Haha, yes of course I realize how silly it would be for you to read everyone's previous postings, I was joking. It was more of a commentary (and compliment, actually) because your reading was eerily accurate - as if you had been reading all of my posts.

But, yes, I will definitely take you up on that offer for assistance if I have any questions. I'd actually never charge money for any type of help, it just doesn't work that way for me. It is wrong in my heart, one of those things that I know in my soul isn't right. I can call a whole season winners for sports games correctly just for fun, but when I try to call it for a bet or money, it is always wrong. Every time. Same with lottery tickets. I sabotage it on the soul level, even when I try to trick myself out of it, the answer will still be wrong.

So, I am more interested in this for the practice in speaking intuition than anything. I tend to "hear" things about people that they don't want anyone else to know. And then they get all upset that I brought it up and try to deny it or what not... So, yeah, I need practice in being tactful (?) or, maybe just learning how to hear more than just their secrets.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey there woodwytch,
I would like a card drawn for me - please and thank you!
When you have time, of course.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Thanks Woody, I appreciate your response. I actually look forward to the work of raising a little girl. It will be some of the hardest work I've ever had to endure but I think it could be some of the most rewarding.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow, looks like you're swamped with requests
. I would love you to turn a card for me if you have time or energy left.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Platt8
Hi Woodwytch. I came across this thread awhile ago (before my original account was hacked) and have only now stumbled across it again. I dabble a little in tarot myself, but am still very much an amateur. If you are still offering to read a card I would appreciate it as I am going through a very difficult situation.

Much thanks.

Hey there Platt8 ... very pleased that you stumbled upon the thread again and made a request ... as for you dabbling a little with the Tarot ... keep on dabbling because practice makes perfect ... it's only experience that improves your technique there really are no shortcuts if you want to do it properly so don't give in. Now let's draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of SWORDS

Well you weren't kidding when you said you were going through a difficult situation were you ... from the look of the image on this card it's really getting to you so let's see how you can improve things ... first of all this card tells me that you have very likely been experiencing some mental anguish and torment ... and I'm not stating this is automatically the case here but this is the kind of torment that usually crops up either at the end of a relationship / bereavement / separation ... in a nutshell whatever the situation that has brought you to this place ... you are basically experiencing a form of grief because something has gone ... or something has changed beyond recognition in your life and you are having trouble accepting this.

At the moment I'm guessing you feel a little down and you're not sure which way to turn for the best ... like the image on the card you feel like everything is hanging over your head ... if conflict is unavoidable (because sometimes in life it is necessary to move forward) just be sure it is not because you are acting on impulse / reaction ... you can gain some comfort in the knowledge that this situation will reach it's natural conclusion and some of the causes of your tension can be resolved ... this card surfaces to tell the requestee that their difficult time is nearly at a close and a brighter phase will follow ... but just be aware that a sharp mind can wound unitentionally so choose your words with care around the people that matter.

I mention the start of a brighter phase and this is actually a little more than that because this feels like the approach of a new beginning but to kick-start that new beginning it will be up to you to take a bit of a leap of faith because I feel that there are some new adventures waiting in the wings of your life and this is because there are significant changes happening within you ... that's why there are some important choices to be made and they should be carefully concidered with wisdom / thought / and care ... believe it or not some of the difficult things that have been / are plaguing your life and mind have been for the purpose of bringing you to this point ... at this point you shouldn't be alarmed if you feel lost and confused because most people are afraid of change ... but you are about to have the chance to be propelled forward onto a positive life-changing path ... know that because of the situations that have crowded your mind during this difficult time they have become cloudy and some of it is not as bad in reality as you have made it in your head ... look to the future now and see all this as a learning curve.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by outinthespace
Hi, Woodwytch. Would you please pick a card for me?

Thank You.
edit on 9-7-2012 by outinthespace because: (no reason given)

Hey there outinthespace ... apologies for the delay ... I have been busy tying up loose ends in preparation for my trip to the Isle of Skye on Monday ... but I want to try and get a couple of cards done before I go so here I am

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of CUPS

This is a card of love / happiness and fulfilment ... but I feel there may have been a glitch ... for some people this card can mean that an infatuation has ended ... or a situation that may have created feelings of jealousy and conflict has brought confusion and uncertainty into a relationship ... whatever has caused the problem you should know that this is salvagable and all that is needed sometimes is a shift in attitude because this card really does have a lot to offer.

As you can see in the image of this card there is a rainbow in the background and this stands to remind us that rainbows only appear after the rain and here it is telling you that the storm is over and all indications are that the positive situation that comes from it will endure ...and with the deep and profound calm of true and lasting happiness flowing through your life a sense of homecoming / safety /and beauty shines through ... this is a lovely card that seems to be telling you that dreams really can come true and you have the potential to be blessed with good fortune and success and warm loving and permanent relationships with those who matter most.

This card talks of prosperity and abundance it all it's many forms ... expect the best and envisage the outcome ... feel it ... see it ... and most importantly ... believe it.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

If you have the time, and it is not infringing on others requests for a card drawn, I would appreciate if you could see what another card shows...

I'm trying to interpret what my previous card said as well as other reading I have done online.
I normally wouldn't bother you, except your reading has more of a personal touch over the generic online readings I have been checking the past week or so...

thanks

Hey there kalisdad ... I'm not going to draw you a card today because I feel you need to absorb the information you already have for a little while ... my 'inner-sense' is screaming that you need to create a space and get some organization into your life (literally and metaphorically) because it's all swamping you and you can't see the wood for the trees.

Make a mental or real list of your problems / difficulties / issues and try to organize them into some kind of priority ... most pressing at the top and the less important / insignificant at the bottom ... then starting with the least and working your way up the list decide what can be scratched from the list or easily dealt with and do it ... I can tell you are carrying too much deadwood around with you without having to draw a card and until you thin it out a little you cannot hope to make any progress.

Make another card request when I get back from Skye (24th July) and I'll draw you a card and see what it offers you as further guidance but you must do the above first in prepartion.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
hello, been meaning to post earlier but needed to double check some of the information. I'm a bit tired of the 'anomaly' , so I'm moving on to an area that i'm still kind of researching on my own. Like I said it's not going to be about me, but about some people in a far away land that's very culturally different and different belief system (the intersection between culture and religion is sometimes a very fuzzy distinction) which is why I think this will be a bigger challenge.

This is about the burmese 'weizzar' more about the two famous ones in Burma who are Bo Bo Aung and Bo Min Gaung. In Burma they are widely known by everybody, but in the west nobody has a clue who they are unless they are academics researching the cultural history of Burma and there isn't a whole lot of information about them.

I want to share a couple of stories about the both of them so you get an idea of why I'm interested in this subject as well as give background info.
img39.imageshack.us...

This is Bo Bo aung, he's a bit of a historical figure in the 1700's. There is a legend where in school he was a school mate of a future king of burma named Bodaw Paya, back then they were friends and made something of a friendship pact. Fast forward a couple of years, Bo Bo aung becomes a full fledge weizzar and is becoming well-known by people and Bodaw Paya is king. The king decides that Bo Bo aung is becoming a little too popular and decides to execute him despite being former friends. As Bo Bo aung is brought before the king he issues a challenge toward him before he is executed, he asks him to wipe out a symbol on the floor he draws called a 'wa' in burmese it is basically an 'O' and in weizzar tradition is a symbolic rune. The king tries to wipe it out, but then finds out there are two more , and as he tries to wipe those other ones out, they keep growing until the whole floor is covered in symbols. At last the king gives up, and Bo Bo aung tells him directly " If you could not erase the symbol I drew, what hope do you have of killing me?"

At that point of course the king feels powerless and extremely sorry for himself, while his former friend who I bet wasn't thrilled at having been the object of an execution basically gives something of a lecture and leaves.

This is Bo min gaung, who is actually I think the most famous weizzar and the most recent one as he lived in the 20th century and during ww2.
img593.imageshack.us...

There a couple of interesting stories about him. When he lived during the British Occupation of Burma he was well known by people, the British administration probably decided he is a threat and 'tried' to put him in Jail. As they put him in, they find him wandering outside, they put him in again, and then they find him outside again, then they put him in again... and well you get the idea and no they weren't successful. Another interesting story is during WW2 when bombs were going off, and gunfire was going off and everyone was ducking for cover he just walked around normally like as if there was nothing, the Japanese soldiers were so impressed that they donated food to him. There are alot of other stories but I think this should suffice, but I'll leave a personal account of one person who met him.
www.ayezay.com...

In summation BoBo Aung is supposedly a master of runes/alchemy. Where as Bo min Gaung more recent, was known as something of a madcap (crazy guy), supposedly they say he did this on purpose to avoid drawing too much attention to the overt use of his powers. They both belong to the same mystical lineage.

So my request for a reading is about one or both of these individuals and whether or not these so called legends actually happened? The choice is up to you to focus on which person or story to which you can get a good bead on or be able to tune into. I'd be curious to what you'd come up with as they are reported not to be 'ordinary' but who knows maybe they are? I delayed writing this because of the length but atleast the anecdotes here may prove to be enertaining, thanks for reading.

Well this looks all very interesting and obviously it's something I will have to get into so I will draw a card for this challenge when I return from the Isle of Skye (I'll be back online 24th July).

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey

Thank you for the reading Lady Woodwytch. Sorry I have taken so long to reply but I was out of town for a week. The reading was very accurate as there have been a lot of things clouding my mind and the week of relaxation was just what I needed.

It is amazing how the readings are so appropriate for each person. Thank you for the services you perform.

It was my absolute pleasure and I'm so pleased it was accurate for your situation

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
Hi again!

I'm back for a second time, could you draw me another card? I'm curious about what card i'm going to have this time!!

Thanks
&
Peace

Hey there Risingfall and welcome back ... let's quell your curiosity and draw your card shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE PRINCESS of PENTACLES

The first thing that strikes me about you is the fact that you have a foot in both worlds and sometimes the edges get a little blurred or else you spend too much time in one world and lose your centre ... I genuinely feel you have reached a turning point and now you can finally emerge from a difficult period in your life ... if you are in a relationship now that is based on mutual support as victims of difficult circumstances you will notice the foundations beginning to dissolve as your situation improves ... you must try to base relationships on more solid ground.

And this card offers you the opportunity to follow your dreams ... it has boundless possibilities ... the beginning of a new project / good news to lift your spirits maybe the arrival of a new soul in the world / the beginning of a true and loving relationship with a sensitive and imaginative young person.

Overall this card represents your emotions and sensitivities and comes to remind you that nothing in life is ever at a standstill ... everything changes ... sometimes we have to face our fears and have faith that there is light at the end of the tunnel ... your light is about to become visible and bring you back into balance if you follow your inner guidance ... this is a beginning and it's asking if you are ready to progress and grow.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'll take a card. Maybe it'll tell me something about myself.

Hey there rickymouse ... maybe it will

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of SWORDS

Let me begin by saying 'DON'T PANIC'
... my first feeling here is that you have made some kind of error of judgement or mistake of some kind that has left you feeling trampled to the ground ... you may feel like you have been stabbed in the back by someone you might have trusted or else someone for whatever reason has been trying to make michief for you ... this could possibly be related to some kind of financial loss or you may simply need to let go of your attachment to money (it really can be the route of all evil).

Now would be a good time to look for the true source of wealth which lies in the depth of your soul ... remind yourself that just as darkness precedes the dawn so this difficult time can be a precursor to happier times ... take time to consider how you react to what is happening around you ... and know that you are here at this point in your life for a reason and that reason is there is a lesson to be learned ... and with the learning of that lesson you will be a better human-being and your soul will have grown.

You could say this is a spiritual initiation ... I feel a partnership or union is either taking place or is manifesting for the not too distant future ... but be aware that this doesn't necessarily represent a sexual relationship there are many other forms of relationship and whether that relationship is a one to one or forged with a group / organization etc you are being put on notice that it's time to make choices ... within every kind of relationship there is an encoded lesson to be learned ... the more readily you are prepared to take the lesson on board the quicker you move-on to the next stage.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

Haha, yes of course I realize how silly it would be for you to read everyone's previous postings, I was joking. It was more of a commentary (and compliment, actually) because your reading was eerily accurate - as if you had been reading all of my posts.

But, yes, I will definitely take you up on that offer for assistance if I have any questions. I'd actually never charge money for any type of help, it just doesn't work that way for me. It is wrong in my heart, one of those things that I know in my soul isn't right. I can call a whole season winners for sports games correctly just for fun, but when I try to call it for a bet or money, it is always wrong. Every time. Same with lottery tickets. I sabotage it on the soul level, even when I try to trick myself out of it, the answer will still be wrong.

So, I am more interested in this for the practice in speaking intuition than anything. I tend to "hear" things about people that they don't want anyone else to know. And then they get all upset that I brought it up and try to deny it or what not... So, yeah, I need practice in being tactful (?) or, maybe just learning how to hear more than just their secrets.

Compliment accepted with good grace

Enjoy your learning of the cards and as I said happy to help in any way

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hey there Woodwytch,
Hope all is well. If you have a second could you please pull a card for me. Middle of July here and still pregnant, it's so hot!
Thanks,
Heather

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Thank you!!

Things are changing positively and I can't wait to see what
I love you and those tarot cards!!
I'll save that post

Thanks again!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the reading. I think I know what it means. Everyone is here on earth for a reason. I have been trying to understand the reason I am here.

Actually I am doing alright now and enjoy life most times. I have lost faith in mankind to take care of this world though, I see disrespect for mother earth all around me. I guess opening my eyes and becoming aware of everything overwhelmed me for a while but I now understand what the future brings to mankind unless things are changed. Everything will be corrected shortly.
edit on 14-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hey there everyone ... just a quick reminder that there will be no Tarot Card draws now until Tuesday 24th July (a week on Monday) as I will be away visiting friends on the Isle of Skye ... but when I return I shall be starting where I left off with a card for isitmagic.

Even though I'm going to be away you can still leave your requests and as ever I will reply to all of you ... all I ask is patience during the catch-up.

I wont be completly cut-off from the internet so I may pop it to have a little looksee on ATS whilst I'm away (see what's happening in the world) but I will be having a week off from online readings as of right now.

Woody

edit on 15-7-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You're awesome Woody, thank you!

I hope you enjoy your trip

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hey woody, Was wondering if you can pull out another card for me. I allowed time to fly, and some of your predictions did come to fruition, including that sacrifice I had to make.

But aye, as always, thanks

Edit: enjoy your trip
edit on 16-7-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Hi, Woody. Thank you for drawing my card. Have a safe trip.

Regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join