It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey there everyone ... I am so so sorry I was not on here to draw a few cards yesterday ... I had actually hoped to get caught up ... unfortunately my internet connection had other ideas
... it went down sometime between 4am -10am yesterday morning and came back on about half hour ago

I want to try to get a few done today as there was one requestee in particular who sounded a little desperate to get a card before work on Monday ... so I shall go at least that far and if time and energy permit I shall keep going

On A Seperate Note ...

I Can't Believe This Thread Has Grown To 100 Pages !!!

Well done everyone who has contributed and let's move onto the next 100 to come

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Hey woody, Was wondering if you can pull out another card for me. I allowed time to fly, and some of your predictions did come to fruition, including that sacrifice I had to make.

But aye, as always, thanks

Edit: enjoy your trip
edit on 16-7-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

Hey there RisenAngel77 ... how frustrating is this ... I'd all but finished typing-up your card details when a couple of friends stopped by to see how my trip had been and in my haste I didn't save the post ... and the damn thing was lost forever ... it was so good too
just to very briefly recap because I feel it was important to mention ... in respect of the sacrifice you made ... I read your 'twin flame' thread and although I didn't post I was so proud to see that you'd made such mature choices and understandings ... I know that must have been very difficult but the value of the lessons you have learned and will carry through life are immeasurable. The card I am goint to read is the one that was drawn earlier and it's very good I have to say.

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

One word of warning before we proceed ... be careful not to overdo the pleasures of life or you could be at risk of overspending ... just take time to pay attention to your inner needs. This card represents nourishment from a spiritual source that will provide inner-security ... goals and desires can be reached and this will make your life rich with a sense of completion.

Like the man in the image on this card you can now start to make longterm plans and from a more elevated position you will be able to see how they will spread out before you ... with this card you can achieve a combination of balanced energy and intellectual focus which in turn will enable you to master any situation that allows the enrichment of success by being at one with your environment and it's inhabitants ... reaching this inner stronghold of strength can only be achieved fully by constant reappraisal so that you can make the necessary tweeks and changes as appropriate ... let your power flow through you and the inner stillness and focus that this produces will be apparent to others around you.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by outinthespace
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi, Woody. Thank you for drawing my card. Have a safe trip.

Regards.

Hey there outinspace ... hope you enjoyed the card ... and my trip was amazing

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by smirkley
woodwytch,... a simple request,...

Not for me but for thee loved ones,.... where they be given, and how thet shall live.

I pray for thee.

Hey there smirkley ... sorry that you've had to wait (I noticed your thread bump earlier) I had a few gremlins in the computer works yesterday and Sunday but all sorted now thank goodness so thank-you for being patient and let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS (the seer)

On the surface the High Priestess seems to block progess but she is not preventing just warning it is not always good to rush forward movement and this is one of those times ... careful concideration needs to be taken if careless mistakes are to be prevented ... at this particular time the people concerned may need to take a calm / rational approach to the challanges in their lives ... they need to work through any supressed feelings they may have about past experiences or they could result in psychological issues that create blockages at a later date that might disrupt their ability to be creative and effective in the world.

The 'Seer' brings soul-healing to the people involved ... the time has come for them to focus on their inner-power and let it flow ... they will discover that many of their dreams / desires related to the creative emotional process will soon be ready to be applied in their day to day lives and they must give vent to those hidden or suppressed longings ... the High Priestess can also relate to healing or sexual relationships and partnerships ... now the manifestation of inner-spiritual or esoteric insights into their practical and physical daily lives will bring them profound results and rewards ... it is a sign of maturity ... I feel very strongly that there has been a situation that has caused pain to all concerned and this card is telling you that healing is available if you all work through the problems and to do that they need to be open and shine light in the darker places ... only then can they regain their full strength and move forward with an enormous amount of wisdom that can take them far.

Woody

Thank you. Sincerely.

My pleasure

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i have recently been going through quite a few changes. I have had a tarot reading that had past, future and present being all wrong, perhaps because I am still swooning from all that has happened.

Do me a favor and pull a card for me!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

I would love it if you could pull a card for me too!! Thank you in advance and I hope you are enjoying your vacation

Hey there newsoul ... I would love to draw a card for you and I thoroughly enjoyed my trip thanks ... also slightly off topic but feel I should just say it anyway, that whilst your username is 'newsoul' ... it really isn't ... your soul has more wisdom than you yet know so never feel inadequate where spiritual matters are concerned ... most of the stuff your soul has learned through it's lifetimes has not been revealed ... yet.

The Card Drawn Is - THE MOON

Well how sychronistic is this ... I have just mentioned your spiritual depth and wisdom not having been revealed 'yet' and this card comes along to tell you that it's about to (I've said it before and I'll say it again ... the Tarot never ceases to amaze me even after all these years). The first thing I want to say is prepare yourself for this journey because it will be emotional in every sense of the word ... now this may be a journey that is taking place as we speak or about to happen ... it could even be a journey from your past that just refuses to heal and set you free from it's emotional binds so that you can finally move forward ... either way you should know that this will not be the easiest journey you have ever taken in your life but trust me when I tell you the rewards that follow will make it all worthwhile ... you have the potential to be a new person at the end of all this (in a good way) ... just remind yourself that the greatest rewards come from the hardest lessons.

This could be the cathartic event in your life that brings spiritual renewal ... any lonliness or confusion that you might feel will pass as this phase reaches it's natural conclusion and you must allow yourself be guided by trust and know that you will pass through any fear to emerge stronger ... this will be a time of deep revelation of feminine mysteries and psychic awakening ... this will be your rebirth ... the still point of your potential ... the primal source of intuition an initiation ... your inner transformation.

On a more mundane note just remind yourself that things are not always as they may first appear ... the mystical light of the Moon can caste distorting shadows over reality ... you may also find yourself more emotional than usual but on a positive note your intuition is spot-on target so don't ignore any 'gut instincts' you may feel at this time ... this is a scary and exciting time ... trust ... walk through the fear ... and you'll see there really was nothing to be scared of in the end ... enjoy the wonderful experience of spiritual awakening at the end of it all.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
oops !!! double post.

edit on 29-7-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Woody,

I have a deep question on my heart. Several, actually. I know there's a line but I'd appreciate any advice you can give.

Gratefully,

smylee

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
hi woodwytch, would you mind drawing a card for me? i'm wondering if i'm on the right path in life. thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Hello Woodwytch, i´m currently in an situation that has me considering what course of action to take,
so a card might offer some helpful insight on the matter.
So if you kindly would do this for me?
Thank you.

Hey there LionOfGOD ... without knowing what your situation is I can only draw a card and give you the translation of said card in general terms as I 'see' it ... as I've said many times I do not consider myself psychic so have know way of consciously knowing what area of your life the sitation might be in ... hopefully this card will be interesting / useful in some way but if you would like me to draw a card for a specific purpose just make another request and I'll read the card accordingly ... sorry in advance if this card does not help your specific needs at this time.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of PENTACLES

Drawing on my 'inner-sense' the thing that I feel from you is that you need to make changes but you don't know how or else you fear the consequences of said changes therefore you have reached a stage of stagnation where nothing is changing ... by hesitating to commit to the changes you may feel as if something is dying inside you ... action therefore should probably be taken sooner rather than later ... you have asked for help but my instinct tells me you already know the answer.

This is a card that speaks of protection and whilst it is good to protect those who need it we must also remember to protect ourselves (this is not a selfish act) ... one of my favourite anecdotes that I have used more than a few times on this thread is 'you cannot be right for others if you are not right for yourself' and I feel that the worries of this situation have made you neglect your own needs of late.

The fact is many trials and tribulations surface during our lifetime and being able to endure such times is the sign of a strong heart and healthy spirit ... by building on a foundation of ethical beliefs / boundaries / skills you can be assured that when the test comes you can be secure in your self-knowledge and confidence ... the human ability to recognize and feel compassion for those who need help is just as important ... however the storm may tear at our own inner place of protection we must keep the faith that the Sun will rise again and offer fresh opportunities and spiritual rewards ... such is the law of karma that each act of selfless protection for those in need revitalizes the spiritual warrior with a sense of peace and divinity within our soul.

You may be feeling lost and unsure at the moment but if you look at the picture on this card you will see there are two light sources in what initially looks like a gloomy room ...and the man in the picture has the key to unlock the treasure chest of wisdom and answers ... just as you do.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartaxa
Can I have a card please?

Hey there Spartaxa ... you certainly can have a card.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

The image on the card speaks volumes ... there seems to be a distinct lack of direction ... a feeling of being trapped by routine and/or rut ... there are many reasons for feeling disenchanted or trapped in life ... the causes of the malaise and the feeling of being weathered by routine or beaten down by conflict are common but in the end it is from within ourselves that the first sparks of momentum must emanate.

The keys required to let energy flow and enlighten you again are almost always present even though they may remain unseen ... beware at this time of ignoring a gift or opportunity through indifference or lethargy (you would regret it greatly so stay alert) ... all around you is a world of inspiration which is your's for the taking ... it's up to you ... don't dwell on things that have gone or that you cannot change otherwise you will continue to miss opportunities that could be yours for the taking

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi, Woody. I know you say you're not psychic, but I have many areas of my life in which I have questions. If you need a specific direction, I guess the biggest area of concern is my job right now. Can you draw a card for me and center your attention in that direction?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmonkey
i see i am WAY down on page 99. Goodness.

I would like a card for me, please. I am having a real hard time staying focused on work because i have such a strong feeling that something is going to happen. a natural disaster of some kind.

i am trying not to let my imagination get the best of me but this feeling just won't go away.

Hey there dmonkey ... phew ... I said I would keep going until I got to you and I have ... hope this card helps.

The Card Drawn Is

Well you'll be pleased to hear that this card doesn't indicate any specific natural disasters occuring that would directly effect you ... however I think the impending sense of something big about to happen is due to the chaotic energy that comes prior to great changes within and around you and you have mistaken it for a possible premonition of natural disaster because you didn't understand it ... it's quite common to feel trapped in difficult or limiting circumstances and feel a transfer in that energy that gives the impression of something big and bad this is because you are not fully 'awake' to the situation ... if there is something/someone in your life that has been causing you unhappiness know that it is within your power to break free of it.

Remember that maturity and wisdom come from courageously engaging the difficulties and challenges of life ... this card tells you that you are the charioteer in charge of the reigns and you can direct your life in any direction you choose ... it also says that you can have success and the qualities required to attain it ... the feelings you hae been having are the chaos before the order comes into play (you can't have one without the other) ... this card indicates that you are at the dawn of a new adventure ... this is a time to be bold and commit to a new life and better relationship with the world as well as the fulfilment of wholesome ambition ... time to take careful stock of what you want to achieve and why and how you will go about it ... this is the beginning of a new chapter in your life ... a time of transition ... Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by parksh

You always amaze me with your wisdom. Thanks so much for that, as always you're right on!
Love ya,
Heather

Thanks for the kind words Heather ... brightest blessings and love and light to thelittle one.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well guys it's been a long one today after my 'no show' yesterday so that's it for now but I'll be back tomorrow beginning with a card for HattoriHanzo on page 99.

Woody

edit on 29-7-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
hello, it's been a while but I'm wondering what the status of my card request is? I don't think it's the case, but It seems like I'm being skipped over for whatever reason I don't mind if that's the case or delayed for whatever reason. As long as it's not school or job related (which i'm having problems with a certain director atm) then it's not a problem for me. Though any form of feedback would appreciated to atleast know what's going on.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
hello, it's been a while but I'm wondering what the status of my card request is? I don't think it's the case, but It seems like I'm being skipped over for whatever reason I don't mind if that's the case or delayed for whatever reason. As long as it's not school or job related (which i'm having problems with a certain director atm) then it's not a problem for me. Though any form of feedback would appreciated to atleast know what's going on.

Hey there redrezo ... I'm not skipping you over ... as I told everyone I was going away and I left a post for you directly saying I would draw your card when I returned as it's not a straightforward request and would take some thinking about and I didn't want to rush it ... I only got back a few days ago and I've had to do some catch-up ... my only rule on this thread is patience as it does take up a lot of my personal time and like everyone else I have real-life obligations and work commitments to see to ... sorry if it's taken me a little longer than you'd hoped but I should be able to get to your card within the next couple of days.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I am in awe right now.

From your reading: "This could be the cathartic event in your life that brings spiritual renewal ... any lonliness or confusion that you might feel will pass as this phase reaches it's natural conclusion and you must allow yourself be guided by trust and know that you will pass through any fear to emerge stronger ... this will be a time of deep revelation of feminine mysteries and psychic awakening ... this will be your rebirth ... the still point of your potential ... the primal source of intuition an initiation ... your inner transformation."

Woodwytch,
Last year was a year of struggles, heartbreak, disappointments and confusion. I was diagnosed with breast cancer, had a complete mastectomy, lost my job and almost went bankrupt, financially and emotionally. (at the age of 39)

In the last 2 months so much has changed. It's as if a veil has lifted and I am starting to see things clearly for the first time. I have a new job (my dream job). I have a renewed appreciation for life. I have a new appreciation for beauty that must be sought after. What I mean by that is I can now find beauty in most anything. The pile of laundry in my basement that used to cause me to have nightmares, now reminds me how fortunate we are to have clothing. The sink full of dishes that I used to dread, reminds me that we are so fortunate to have food. I am no longer afraid, I am strong.

Thank you so much for taking the time to pull a card for me. I am still in awe

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

I'm really happy for you. Best wishes for continued good health and harmony.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by newsoul

I'm really happy for you. Best wishes for continued good health and harmony.

Thank you so much!! And I love your avatar

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join