It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
Wow thank you so much, it related to things going on in my life right now :-)

Regards Jamie

When a card relates to your present it's purpose is to give you a little push and motivste you to take the necessary action ... pleased you were impressed Jamie

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for solitudeandme

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
you probably have a lot of requests but may I enter my name amongst the people you already have,or do you just do your friends?. I would be interested in what kind of card and information you would have for me.
thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Too late to put my name down?

I would like to see what card is drawn for me but I am in no great rush to find out.

If you could do one for me that'd be great,

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To all requestees don't worry ALL card requests get answered ... sometimes it just takeas a day or so longer than other times depending on what I have to do in the 'real world' but every person who has asked me to draw a card from Page 1 to Page 93 has/will get their request answered

I just realized that this thread has been active now for over a year (apart from a computer glitch I had in the middle somewhere) ... I'm really impressed with how much interest has been shown by such a variety of people and for anyone who has followed or read from the beginning you will know that there has been no negative input or rudeness throughout ... this has to be some kind of ATS record
Keep up the good work guys you seem to enjoy having the cards read and I enjoy reading them so let's see if we can keep it going another year

Happy Litha (summer solstice) & Bright Blessings To You All - Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sweet. I'll be sure to keep checking in to see the readings. Good on ya.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Diseased
Hey could you get one for me?
Thanks

Hey there Diseased I certainly can.

The Card Draw Is - 2 of WANDS

Although you may be satisfied that you have everything you 'need' you may also long for more ... to achieve your desires you need to lower your defences a little and open up to some deeply buried feelings and let go of any unneeded posessions ... this will allow the energy and potential to flow more easily.

You are standing at a crucial crossroads from which you can now move forward with confidence ... allow the relationship between two ideas / projects / feelings unfold and open up to new possibilities ... you may be seeking deeper meaning in your life and this card tells you that a gateway will open up in front of you and you just need to walk through it.

Woody

That does actually make a lot of sense for me right now. Thanks a lot for the reading!
edit on 21-6-2012 by Diseased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
woodwytch,... a simple request,...

Not for me but for thee loved ones,.... where they be given, and how thet shall live.

I pray for thee.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by solitudeandme

Hi Woodwytch
you look like you have loads of requests to get through! please could you choose a card for me too? (When you get a chance)!
I'm really curious, I've never been sure what to make of tarot cards, I always felt this kind of thing must be done face to face with the client, over the phone and computer readings surely puts a distance between the reader and client, but I've read a few posts and from what I can tell, people sound pretty happy with their card.

Hey there solitudeandme ... I also thought the cards needed to be done face to face and was a little aprehensive when I did my first full Tarot Reeading online but it and the ones that have followed have been very successful it would seem ... however ... I am absolutely blown away by the success of this thread ... drawing a single card for nothing more than a 'username' and rarely even knowing if they are male or female ... yes I'm sure a few here might have been a little disappointed with their card but the success rate seems to outweigh the requests that have not been so detailed ... as I always say 'I can only relate what I get from the drawn card and sometimes that isn't much ... but often it is judging from the amazing feedback I have had throughout.'

Let's see what you make of a card for yourself shall we

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of WANDS

This card is all about forward movement as you can see from the image on the card ... it's weird because I have some conflict in my thoughts here ... on one hand the card is telling me your characteristics include passion / eagerness and rebellion and yet on the other hand my 'inner-sense' is making me feel that you have a more reserved / shy nature ... maybe you are the latter and put on a mask of confidence to the public (?) ... either way I feel that by changing your perspective you will be able to see certain opportunities that you might otherwise miss you either need to take off the blinkers or slow down long enough to take in the scenary because if you don't then you will miss something of potential value. Before you act on the coming changes you should make a little time to conclude any unfinished business and/or restore any damaged friendships that are valuable to you ... remember ... wisdom comes from experience.

This card particularly states the message that the recipient should work on reliability or attention to detail and commitment (don't make promises or arrangements that you might not be able to keep) otherwise you risk leaving a trail of chaos behind you ... the detail is in the planning ... there is a definate enthusiasm for new ideas at this time which could either involve travel and adventure or moving house ... either way this is a great time to put ideas into action ... and remember that whilst determination will lead you to success it sometimes comes at a personal cost ... your life may change or enter a different path at any time when this card is drawn so expect the unexpected ... whatever happens you will definately be leaving the old ways behind for something more exciting ... but don't over rush things that will leave less room for error or mishap.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
yes no worries wood, i just thought it would be a little hard going through the thread, it has gotten pretty big haha

Hey there P-M-H back at last sorry for the delay but I know you understand the situation if I do favours for one it's not fair to the others and then it all gets complicated and I try to avoid 'complicated' whenever possible

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

This card indicates someone who is intelligent / articulate and a little impetuous but that said I feel you are a little more withdrawn at the moment ... the impression I feel is that you have reached a milestone in your life that is a key junction e.g; girl/boy to woman/man or you are passing from the prime years of your life to maturity and I believe you may be feeling a little unsettled by all the physical and psychological changes that are taking place ... you may be feeling a little lonley and be searching for a relationship or you fear getting old and are embarking on a bit of a mid-life crisis .

Both of these options are equally as scary sometimes and sometimes we can try to hide our fear with anger and a short-temper ... if this is the case you need to check it before it causes any damage to your reputation ... the fact is whatever form they are taking there are radical changes occurring / or about to occur in your lifestyle and therfore your routine ... you may notice new friends coming into your life or even a whole new life opening up before you. At times like this you should focus on the Totem energy of 'Hawk' (google Totem Animals - Hawk) ... he is a quicksilver messanger of fate ... Hawk energy helps and supports you to see through the layers of doubt and uncertainty to the problem at the heart of the matter ... he will help you to be swift and subtle and use your common-sense to progress.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Been doing Tarot Reading for my online clients most of the day so short and sweet here today guys (all Taroted out) ... back tomorrow with a card forForgoten_Whisper.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

sorry for the delay in response
Thank you so much.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
wow woodwytch almost a year or a year already? congrats on the success of your thread.
you probably don't remember me unless you go through the posts lol
anyway hope I can get another reading?
Last time I got my reading was posted on pg 42 25-7-2011 @ 12:19 PM yup i went through the pages haha thanks to edit find on the comp

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forgoten_Whisper

Would you mind pulling one for me? It would be appreciated and it sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks in advance

Hey there Forgoten_Whisper ... I would not mind at all drawing a car for you ... and yes it can be fun but quite often it can be very insightful.

The Card Drawn Is - Princess of SWORDS

This card tells me that you have a natural inquisitive streak and ability to be objective ... now I may be off the mark here but I feel that your inquisitiveness may have already or be about to discover something hidden or some emotional dishonesty ... if it's you that's been hiding something this is the time to come out and share it ... know that you have a vigilant guardian looking out for you either way ... be careful not to become overly concerned with your own feelings look at the deeper cause of the actions that are involved (not all about you it has a wider spectrum) ... pay attention to your dreams as they are very telling at the moment and might provide some good indicators.

This card indicates someone with good comunication skills and if you are not already doing so this would be a good time to apply yourself to study in something that brings you wisdom and an understanding that can be applied to most situations ... your literal youth or youthful outlook and determination will carry you forward and your nascent skills will bring you to a dynamic realization ... this will provide you with a fresh viewpoint to life and those around you.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleEskimo
I would be interested in having one done, if you have time of course

I used to love looking at the artwork on my mums tarrot cards when I was young. Never really had a proper reading or anything so would be interesting

Thankyou

Hey there LittleEskimo ... there are some really lovely Tarot Decks with some amazing artwork ... I worked with the 'Tarot Of The Ages' deck for about 15 or so years and the artwork on them was gorgeous (Major Arcana - Egyptian / Batons - African / Swords = Viking / Cups - Aztec / Coins - Eastern Indian) ... but I love the images on these cards especially for a thread like this because they are so bold and have so much symbolism in them ... even the colours provide elements of information along with the plants and animals in individual cards ... packed full of meaning that's why I can get so much even from a single card ... the important thing is to find a deck that you connect with and can see information in and the rest is down to your 'inner-sense' and personal translation of said image and feelings. Ok, let's see what's waiting for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of WANDS

Passionate / eager / rebellious ... they are the qualities this card tells me you have or need to develop in yourself ... however ... I don't think this is how you have felt of late for one reaon or another but fear not ... an opportunity for liberation and change may be on the way but be aware that this chance may not last long so you need to act quickly ... understand that the biggest battle is with an aspect of your inner condition and now is the time to work with it consciously with the clarity of a renewed strength and insight that is yours for the taking.

Once you have addressed any lingering issues you will feel the enthusiam for new ideas there may even be a chance for travel and adventure if that is your thing ... and you should definately relish the chance of meeting new people ... one thing you need to do to maintain balance throughout is be reliable ... pay attention to detail ... and stick to commitments made ... don't be afraid to put ideas into action ... this card at this time tells you it is time to leave your old ways behind.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for Angrybadger so there is not too big a waiting list for anyone now

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I have been thinking about furthering my education...lol, just can't make up my mind on what to study.

As for the hidden thing, I have been looking inside myself more of late. "Soul searching" to be exact.

Thanks for drawing my card.

edit on 25-6-2012 by Forgoten_Whisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Tarot is utterly destructive.

Instead of sorting out your problems, you end up looking for a "savior" or a "solution" to appear in the cards... which, of course, never happens.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat
The Tarot is utterly destructive.

Instead of sorting out your problems, you end up looking for a "savior" or a "solution" to appear in the cards... which, of course, never happens.

Hey there bearwithredhat (I like the name
) ... thank-you for offering your opinion but please remember it is only your opinion and whilst you are certainly entitled to it I believe you are only the second person in the entire ongoing ... 93 page ... year old thread who has been anti-Tarot.

I welcome alternative opinions as long as they do not disrupt the original purpose of the thread and I'm guessing that you probably haven't read all (or possibly any) of the pages ... if you had then you would hopefully see that there is nothing threatening or evil about the Tarot Cards ... I would love it if you were the kind of person who was big enough to read some if not all of the thread so that you had a balanced view of the subject rather that a predetermined predudice and/or discrimination about a subject you probably know very little about ... whilst you may not become a fan of the Tarot after reading the thread at least you'll be better equipped to comment.

>>>Edit To Add

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
woodwytch,... a simple request,...

Not for me but for thee loved ones,.... where they be given, and how thet shall live.

I pray for thee.

Bump

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join