It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Oh, great thread woodwytch!

Do me please!

When you find some time to do so, that is!

With my luck I'll probably get one of them awful cards, predicting bad things!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woodwytch this one was thrilling to read. Definitely not far from truth. Thanks! Sent you a pm too.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

Woodwytch this one was thrilling to read. Definitely not far from truth. Thanks! Sent you a pm too.

Hey there damon, really pleased this card was helpful to you ... and yes, I read your u2u.

What I meant by the term 'strong foundations' was that you can build from the knowledge you already have and the preliminary groundwork / learning / research that you have done or are doing to hone yopur skills.

You mentioned being interested in a full reading ... you can find details for this on my website;

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Then just scroll down the sidebar over 'Paranormal' and click on 'Tarot Page' all the information is there if you decide to go for it.

And I feel honoured to be the 'only' person in this field that has ever given you an accurate reading ... the whole purpose of my doing this (for my part) is to prove that there are some genuine people around in amongst the many charlatans who tarnish the reputations of all.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hi Woody. Thanks so much for drawing my card - the 7 of Swords definitely hits home and seems to apply to my life at the moment. I sure appreciate your readings.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by strdst415

Hi Woody,if it's not too late could I have a card too please? Thank You

Love and Light

Hey there strdst4 ... finally got to page 4

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3df2c5b706d.jpg[/atsimg]

In your case this card is telling you not to set your sights too low ... nor aim too high ... but keep your goals realistic and within reach ... to make sure you manage this you are being told to be aware of falling into false relationships or false hopes because you have not allowed yourself to be 'still' ... you need to take on board the quiet calmness of the High Priestess in order to center yourself.

Find the power of balance between decision-making and action with the power of meditative reflection and depth. Remember ... true passivity = strength and fertility ... never mistake it for weakness and inertia. Listen to your intuition and dreams at this time along with the subliminal synchronisities from the Divine Feminine and the unconscious mind.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Thank you for your time and the reading. Just the extra push I need.
Have yourself an awesome day!

Love and Light

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Heeeelllllllllllloooooooo there fella I would like to have a reading about my tarot car of the day!

Hey there starwarsisreal ... heeeellllllllllllloooooooo backatcha ... and that's 'fella-ess' btw

The Card Drawn For You Is - KING of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb5d24e15912.jpg[/atsimg]

In many ways this card often relates to a partner / spouse or someone else very close to you rather than yourself. It speaks of someone who struggles with commitment or someone who struggles with their powerful emotional currents. This is usually someone who has creative abilities but has failed to use them for whatever reason ... and who's love of fantasy can sometimes turn into escapism (I found this particularly interesting in relevence to your username)
Worse case senario this could represent someone who is prone to acoholism or drug addiction and may need your support ... as a result you could be the catalyst that helps this person reach a turning point.

However, do not offer your help and support at the risk of your own health and avoid depression. As for boosting your own strength and energy you should pursue spiritual / theraputic or cultural projects ... or relaxing with music or the performing arts. In short know your own limitations and remember to replenish your own energies with enjoyable pursuits when others are sometimes a drain on that valuable lifeforce. Remember ... you cannot be right for others if you are not right for yoruself !

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
I'd like a go too, if you can get to it.

Hey there fedeykin let's see what we got for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d4ea16fd108.jpg[/atsimg]

If you are lacking inspiration or excitement in your life at the moment it may simply be because that is what is needed before you progress to the next phase of your life but don't allow yourself to become lazy and lethargic or slip into a rut ... maybe you find yourself lookng back to the past and/or dwelling on missed opportunities.

This is all well and good in the correct place because it reminds of mistakes we have no need to repeat ... but don't get so caught up in the things already gone or opportunities missed at the risk of missing an opportunity right in front of you now ... or just around the corner that you are very likely to welcome. Be nostalgic ... but stay alert !

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

My turn, por favor!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiivZ
I have always been curious about this, I'd appreciate it if I could have a card too.

Thanks!

Hey there SiivZ I hope this helps to quell your curiosity,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MOON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701186163cde.jpg[/atsimg]

For whatever reason I feel this card is more relevent in your material world rather than your emotional world ... and as such I would advise you to be careful either at work or in some kind of working environment (even if that is helping someone out ... or unpaid work) because there is an indication that someone is jealous and may try to lay down lies or half truths to make things awkward for you ... likewise if you need to make important decisions or binding commitments be extra careful at this time.

That said your intuition is spot on at this time and will guide you away from trouble if you listen to it ... this card can also relate to someone on the verge of a psychic awakening so use this inner-vision to face your fears ... then you will discover there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

oh so sorry didn't realise when you replied earlier

apologies

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Hanson Roberts. My favorite "working" deck. Very simple design, very warm, very subtle.

Underneath a raging torrent.

I'd kill for a nice Viscontti deck (gold foil edition). The most beautiful set ever imho. They would be framed!

I wont say that I'm as good as you but if you turn one for me, I'll turn one for you!

Or not.

Take care lady.

Hey there felonius the Viscontti gold foil edition sound wonderful although I must confess I've never seen them myself ... and I would love to accept your offer of a card in return (always appreciated ... thank-you).

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3101c54f23e8.jpg[/atsimg]

This card tells me that you are someone who is very in touch with his emotions and therefore is often aware of the way others are feeling ... if someone is hurting emotionally and you have no way of helping to ease their pain then you feel frustrated.

Some would see you as being too idealistic ... a romatic ... but don't see this as a negative because there is a part of your life or a plan that is about to become very fruitful and abundant (what goes around comes around). On a slightly different note there could be an impending journey over water in the not too distant future ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Ok, I'm in.

ooh,ooh,ooh Pick Me!

Thanks for the offer of your time.

edit on 13-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Hey there jude11 ... ok ... ok I picked you

The Card Picked For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

If there has been a lack of clarity in your life it may be because something has been kept in the shadows ... however, when this card is drawn it shines light into all the dim corners and reveals thing previously hidden so that you can work to make your decisions and choices with all the facts available.

Then you will be liberated from the everyday worries that have held you back until now and boost your energy 3fold. Also be aware that any problems currently in your life tend to be shortlived once the Sun card appears.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

oh so sorry didn't realise when you replied earlier

apologies

not a problem.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
May I please have a card revealed as well? Thank You

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by odi_gid_niria
Hi woodwytch,

I'm also curious and would like it very much if you could pick a card for me too

Thank you!

Hey there odi_gid_niria let's see what the cards have for you shall we.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LOVERS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e35ba4762941.jpg[/atsimg]

For some this card can relate to someone who has a preoccupation with a past love ... for others it can signal a new lover entering your life ... either way this is a very fertile and abundant time but remember love (whatever form it takes) requires an element of surrender ... and surrender requires choice ... you should know that the benefits eventually gained from the choice you make will outweigh any original sacrifice you have had to make.

This card indicates the potential for a bountiful future and the liklihood of news pertaining a conception or birth in your own relationship or someone close ... if family is not on your agenda personally, then be sure to take necessary precautions to prevent it.

For a few people this card can represent a union of souls that can only exist on an inner level or unrequited love ... but I tend to think this is not so in your case.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Handy, I do have some dilemma/complicated stuff at the moment. Draw me a card please. Thanks in advanced

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just a very quick note to let you know that's all I have time for today but I will be back tomorrow afternoon beginning with a card for Chimoro.

Have a great day / evening / night.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks wood, ^^ I know I still have a lot to learn, and I guess the fool card does play it'sm part sometimes, so you aren't far from the truth on that card. I just would like to know the real truth for once.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by jude11
Ok, I'm in.

ooh,ooh,ooh Pick Me!

Thanks for the offer of your time.

edit on 13-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Hey there jude11 ... ok ... ok I picked you

The Card Picked For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

If there has been a lack of clarity in your life it may be because something has been kept in the shadows ... however, when this card is drawn it shines light into all the dim corners and reveals thing previously hidden so that you can work to make your decisions and choices with all the facts available.

Then you will be liberated from the everyday worries that have held you back until now and boost your energy 3fold. Also be aware that any problems currently in your life tend to be shortlived once the Sun card appears.

Woody

Thank you!

Never had this done before and as always...skeptical. But you nailed it!

Won't go into details but this would be exactly the news that I was looking for.

Thank you again!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join