It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Seeker7

You were right, you are getting a lot of requests, I'd like a card reading too, when you get caught up!

Hey there SunnyDee let's what the deck has waiting for you today,

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e1114801fbd.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously your username could be male or female so this card has a 50% chance of representing you ... if not then it will be your mother ... thereapist / mentor ... or a woman who inspires love within you and stirs your emotional nature. This card can also appear when someone works within the fields of relationship councelling or healing ... like the lady in the card image it is encouraging you to dip your toe in the waters and either try these things out to restore balance in your life ... or look into training in these areas.

As a very feminine card it also points towards intuition and whether you are male or female your intuition is very accurate at this moment in time ... with that in mind do not ignore it if you get a 'feeling' that someone is not all that they seem ... you will very likely be correct.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist
Good Morning Woodwytch

I dont know if you missed my request for a reading, but I would sure like tohave one when you get the time. Im glad to see your computer virus is healed. Thank you in advance.

reply to post by woodwytch

I haven't missed your request ... I'm just working my way through them in order ... so depending on the page you asked I will definately get to you in due course. I promise I will not miss anyone out just be patient and bear with me ... it'll be woth it.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

edit on 18-6-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi WoodWytch please draw a card for me

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware

yes me to please and we will see if
you get s/f of me
ps i will tell you if you deserve them
many thanks

Never fear philware ... I would rather draw cards for the respect of my requestees rather than stars and flags that are dangled in front of me like fish for a performing seal ... so no matter whether you decide if I'm worthy or not

Woody

edit on 18-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

please draw a card for me
forget star or flag
i have never had my cards red
so would be interested to see
what would come up for me
did not mean to offend

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
I would love to have a card drawn for me as well when you get a chance. Thank you in advance.

Hey there tk2dsky thank-you for your patience,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9af12e5ab98d.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have been experiencing some kind of material hardship or crisis try to remember that the process of breaking things down is as necessary as the building back up.

However, that doesn't really make it any easier to accept but rest assured that you are now reaching an important turning point ... and soon you will re-emerge. This may be helped along by someone in an authoritive position offering sound advise and guidance.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware

please draw a card for me
forget star or flag
i have never had my cards red
so would be interested to see
what would come up for me
did not mean to offend

I know I was only joking with you

Don't worry I will get to you eventually but I have all those in front of you to get to first ... be patient

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Though I am always late to these things and am always ignored, I'll try again

I'll take a card

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Seeker7

You were right, you are getting a lot of requests, I'd like a card reading too, when you get caught up!

Hey there SunnyDee let's what the deck has waiting for you today,

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e1114801fbd.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously your username could be male or female so this card has a 50% chance of representing you ... if not then it will be your mother ... thereapist / mentor ... or a woman who inspires love within you and stirs your emotional nature. This card can also appear when someone works within the fields of relationship councelling or healing ... like the lady in the card image it is encouraging you to dip your toe in the waters and either try these things out to restore balance in your life ... or look into training in these areas.

As a very feminine card it also points towards intuition and whether you are male or female your intuition is very accurate at this moment in time ... with that in mind do not ignore it if you get a 'feeling' that someone is not all that they seem ... you will very likely be correct.

Woody

Thank you Woody, Yes, I am a woman, so I will go with my intuition (which I believe in very strongly usually).
At this moment, I am thinking that our little earth is in for some serious turmoil in the coming year. It feels like a perfect storm of human problems and earthly changes. Guess that is pretty obvious, but will trust my gut more anyway.
edit on 18-6-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

Ok why not. Can you try for me good miss?

Hey there damon ... why not indeed.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a77dd434ec36.jpg[/atsimg]

This card relates to both inner and outer aspects ... on an inner level you might need to lower your defences a little and examine some deeply buries feelings ... on an outer level this is a good time to get rid of some unnecessary posessions that are cluttering up your space.

Once you have had a spring clean inside and out and got rid of the things you don't need to hang onto ... then it is the ideal time to plan your finances or even build a business if this is something you may have thought about because you are in a position to build on strong foundations ... or at least build your inner strength and personal security ... this in turn will give rise to celebrations for the things you can achieve.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

I've always been very curious about this, so could you please draw a card for me? Thank you.

Hey there Chance321 ... time to quell your curiosity,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef0ba013e931.jpg[/atsimg]

This card often crops up to signify the anguish felt at the end of a relationship / separation / bereavement ... if this is the case then you need to know that this phase will come to an end naturally and you will enter a much brighter phase where you will realize how much you have learned because of the experience(s).

You may be (or have been) struggling with your feelings but know that you really can deal with whatever life throws in your path ... and come back stronger as a result. Sometimes an exploration of our deepest fears can herald the path of real transformation ... for the better.

And note that the none of the swords in the illustration are touching or harming the person ... and this is true in your life ... sometimes thing are not as bad as we expected or imagined them to be.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fizliz
Hey there woody,

I've never done any sort of Tarot Reading (hoping to get around to it one of these days) and when you get caught up, I'd love a card drawn!

Cheers!

Hey there fizliz,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MAGICIAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc3f2d2bd3e3.png[/atsimg]

There's a pretty powerful feel to this card for you ... it begins by telling me that you need to clear away the deadwood that has been blocking your progress ... there is soon to be a big change in your life whether you are aware of it or not and the time for action is here ... if you're not yet sure of your direction then you need to stay focused and open to the inspiration that WILL come to you ... and sooner than you might think.

This card is all about the life-force and personal empowerment ... but you have to remove the clutter first before it can flow.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thanks Woody...actually I saw the card and thought uh oh, then I realized it was pretty appropriate for the current situation. I love when you get a card and it's the smack in the head to get you to see clearly.

I so much appreciate you time and energy.

Brightest Blessings,
Tk2dsky

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
May never get to me, but Lord knows I need it.

Thanks

Hey there jam321 ... surprise, surprise ... I got to you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - REBIRTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ec2ec63990.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I can certainly understand why you 'need' this card pulling for you ... and I'm so pleased this was the card that came out. I think I might be right in saying that you are the kind of person who not only tries to deal with your own cr@p ... but everyone elses too !

As Pastlife Regression Therapist I believe this was all part of your plan when you chose this life that your living ... so don't feel too bad about it. However, now you have reached the time where you need to step back a pace from everyone elses troubles (that doesn't make you a bad person) because you have finished that part of you 'life lesson' ... now it's time to move-on to the next stage of your life (a rebirth) which will see you bloom into the person you are meant to be.

If that seems unlikely from your current position just remember ... it is always darkest before the dawn. Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky

Thanks Woody...actually I saw the card and thought uh oh, then I realized it was pretty appropriate for the current situation. I love when you get a card and it's the smack in the head to get you to see clearly.

I so much appreciate you time and energy.

Brightest Blessings,
Tk2dsky

My pleasure ... and I know exactly what you mean ... we all need a little wake-up call sometimes to get us back on track.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hello there Woody if its not to much to bother I'd like card when you have the time

thank you much

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
Hey Woody,

Would love a card if you get some time.

Thanks in advance

Irish

Hey there Irish Matador ... here we go,

The Card Drawn For You Is - LOVERS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e35ba4762941.jpg[/atsimg]

This ... along with the Death card is one that most people recognize even if they have no knowledge of the Tarot. It's basic definition is choice ... not just any old choice but one that involves some kind of sacrifice or surrender ... a choice between sacred or simple ... profound or profane. Beware of indecision and/or jealousy.

This can be in the literal sense as in a choice between two lover ... or it could just as likely be the choice of two jobs or even homes for example;

You might be offered a boring job that pays great ... and at the same time you may have the opportunity to work in your dream job but the pay is poor ... whichever choice you make there is a sacrifice to go with it ... but somewhere down the line the benefits received from your choice will outweigh the initial sacrifice ... so choose away.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thank you.

I can honestly say I am ready for that rebirth.

I think I might be right in saying that you are the kind of person who not only tries to deal with your own cr@p ... but everyone elses too !

You're right.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Can I also have a card pleash?
Thx.
=D

Hey there foreshadower99 yes you can,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb464317d1b0.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes this card can come out at the end of an infatuation or relationship that was destroyed because of jealousy which created conflict. Sometimes all that's needed is a slight change in attitudes. Aim high !

For others this card indicates either that you have achieved a goal or are heading swiftly towards it. Attune yourself to the natural flow and rhythm of things and you will have numerous productive ideas as you look towards a bright future.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join