It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just thirteen away from me! Woohoo!

Cant wait, thanks for taking the time to go through us all in order!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hey, i would really like if you could do mine aswell.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i posted i think on the 16th how far in line am i haha...thanks a bunch,,,i hope it will be worth the wait

edit on 20-6-2011 by naenae because: forgot to sign my name

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh she has alot of requests.. In fact >> I could go on a 3day fishing trip and I still wouldnt have my card LOL >>>JK

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hey. So things have been real stressful lately, just alot going on. So i could really use some insight.
If you have time, draw a card for me? i'm very anxious to know what it's going to mean/say.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chimoro
Hey Woody! I find Tarot very interesting. Can you please draw a card for me? Thanks so much! S&F

Hey there Chimoro ... today we start with a card for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faca0180a641.jpg[/atsimg]

You may feel like the victim of circumstance or another person ... either way you feel like the person in the image of the card ... restricted. This may be in a personal or work relationship but whichever way it falls there is someone in your life wielding their authority over you.

However, if you look at the image a little more carefully you can see that if you step carefully you can cut the binds that hold you and then remove your blindfold so that you can see your way out of the situation ...and set some boundaries that will restore the balance. If there has been any spiteful gossip surrounding this situation then it should be ignored.

Woody

edit on 21-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
reply to post by woodwytch

I, too would like a card. Thanks in advance

I used to have an old deck that just appeared when I was in college. When we would all sit down someone would want "read" and I would try to do it for them. Had no idea what I was doing but we were all interested and sometimes they seemed accurate.

Hey there isitjustme ... let's see what comes out of the deck for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE STAR

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38fed58b6546.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the 2nd time this card has been drawn in this thread and as I said then it really is a lovely card ... so good that it is sometimes called 'the wish card' (as in wish upon a star).

I feel the reason that it has come out for you is because you have lost your way a little and need to find some direction ... this card is just the indicator you need to confirm that you are capable of doing anything you choose (so don't waste the opportunity) ... all you have to do is aim for your chosen path by following your intuition. If someone has dented your self-esteem then you need to be aware that they did it out of jealousy because they could see your real potential.

The star card brings hope / optimism / healing into your life and it's tranquil light shines on your bright prospects.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
I'm game if you have time!

Thanks!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hey there opal13 (like the name btw) thank-you for your patience now let's draw you a card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eeca67bfcad.jpg[/atsimg]

This card indicates that there has been either temparory or even a permanent disruption in a relationship ... instead of making any rushed decisions you should take time to think ... heal ... find solace.

I feel that if you really want to find a solution to the problem one could be found if the necessary effort is put in by both parties ... the power and experience of love can take many winds in it's road.

Alternatively, this could indicate a new meeting of hearts / minds / souls and/or the exchange of ideas between two people.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaydie
I'm always late to the party.

If you are still drawing cards, can you please draw one for me?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there Zaydie ... yep still drawing cards and it's your turn,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35b63bdca769.jpg[/atsimg]

I always see the cups as the symbolic representation of opportunities ... and if they are knocked over or spilt then they symbolize missed or lost opportunities. As you can see in your card there are several cups that are knocked over and empty meaning those opportunities have gone from your life ... probably not through any real fault of your own ... it may have been bad timing or wrong circumstance ... it may even be because someone betrayed you and took the opportunity for themself ... if this is the case then there may have been bad feeling even anger on your part.

However, if you dwell on the things that have already gone you may well miss the valuable opportunities that remain or are about to come your way so let the past go and look to the future ... it is time to move forward ... wisdom comes from time and experience.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello Woody

Im game for always having a 'first' with everything. Im a virgin to the cards. When ever you get the time....please pick a card for me. I love seeing the offering of time you are doing here, its a beautiful thing.

Love to you
LV

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evilene
I would love to have a Tarot card from you.
I will be patient since I noticed that I am quite late.
Looking forward to my card. Thank you very much!

Evilene

Hey there Evilene ... your patience has paid off because here we are

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/192b38031013.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes we have predetermined plans of the road our life will follow and we get bitterly disappointed if thing don't turn out the way we'd hoped and our plans get dashed ... but don't be too discouraged because maybe those plans were not for our greater good ... don't be afraid to dip your toe back in the water because the death of one dream can give rise to a new dream and your hard work can finally bear fruit.

Thisn is an ideal tiem to make longterm plans ... have the confidence to be enterprising and look to your future goals.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Whats in the cards for me?

It's the 13th, My day started (logged) at exactly 9:11 AM, my current job number I am on ends with 911... An my dinner just cost me exactly $9.11 for a burger and fries.

It's too bad, that the cards can't predict what is going to happen soon, because knowing can be useless unless it can prevent something.

Besides, I don't believe we can predict anything that hasn't happened.

Unless you, or your cards know what the plan is for the future?

Hey there Fractured.Facade ... gotta love the synchronicity ... let's see what comes out for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef0ba013e931.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, it will be interesting to see if you are open enough to offer some honest feedback on what the drawn card has to say for you (as a none believer) because this card has quite a definite personal message for you ... even though this card has already been drawn for someone else for you it has a different edge to it which makes me see it in a slightly different perspective for you.

The suit of swords always indicates obstacle / problems / disruptions ... in a full reading the other cards would point me in a clearer direction as to how this might be playing out in your life ... but here ... with just a single card I have to follow my intuition for direction and potential outcome. The image is quite clearly showing me that you are being plagued by worry and/or angst of some kind and 'you' feel there could be quite serious outcomes to this problem ... hence the reason you are worried and on edge ... maybe even losing sleep about it (literally or metaphorically). The inclination that you might be feeling shame or oppression because of this problem tells me that it represents some kind of injustice (either inflicted on you ... or by you).

I can't say with complete certainty but these kind of deep feelings are usually caused by a bereavement ... a relationship or a legal issue ... but what I do know for sure is that the injured party will find a justified solution to the issue (hopefully that's you)
... either way this problem will be resolved and you will re-emerge into a brighter future.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Would be really grateful if you can read mine
Thanks !!

Hey there blackmetalmist,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2e63b7abbec.jpg[/atsimg]

I get the impression from this card that you are a person who quite likes your 'stuff' (material / financial) and if this is the case then you may have forgotten some of your priorities ... this could simply be due to a bit of a lack of self-discipline which can be resolved.

What you may not realize is that if you bring things back into balance (to the best of your ability ... none of us are perfect) ... you could actually find yourself living your ideals which would include all kinds of luxuries / hobbies / pleasures. And rather than becoming a diva because of this, I feel that you want to succeed both materially and spiritually and that is great because it brings us full circle back to balance via self-discipline

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CN1018
I am very curious and cannot help but ask if you will please draw one for me as well.

Hey there CN1018 let your curiosity be quelled (hopefully)

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HANGED MAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ee9a3d3c5a1.jpg[/atsimg]

There are some things that have been hanging over you and have left you feeling vunerable in some way and because of that you are not acting with full awareness ... the worse thing you could do in this situation is allow yourself to feel like a martyr or victim (it will achieve nothing and only block you further).

What you need to do is look at the situation from a different angle ... note that the Hanged Man is in no mortal danger because he is hanging from his ankle not his neck ... but from that angle the world will look a very different place ... and this is what you need to do to find a solution ... a way forward ... with a new viewpoint the seeds of inspiration can germinate and lead to quite a radical change that will bring peace of mind and independence if you let it.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
*tip of the hat*
*taps on table*
- card please,

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
congratulations on reaching page 4 woody, im next

seems like you have found yourself a new full time job.
great work

the universe is smilling at you, of that i have no doubts

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If you find the time, please draw one for me.
Thank you very much, Woodwytch, looks like I just missed you though.
That's ok I am patient.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
im a tarot reader myself, its amazing how cards can speak up and tell us things. usually its what we already know in the back of our minds, what we need to hear, or sometimes they just tell us to eff off if we push the same questions too much.

still i would like to get a card from you, if you have the time.
its always nice getting a diferential diagnosis.

but please, satisfy the curious ones here first.

and thank you

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hey there AnotherYOU ... nice to see a few fellow Tarot Readers on here and I agree with everything you said.

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/213c8a594b50.jpg[/atsimg]

As you will already know, water represents emotions and the Aces represent new beginnings (I love this card it's very Arthurian) ... the sword in this case talks about cutting yourself off ... either from outdated or negative attachments or something / someone who does not allow for enough attention to your emotions.

As someone who is clearly in tune with your emotions I'm guessing that you are also very empathic towards the emotions of others and might often find others turning to you for an opinion / advise ... I think the thing to note here is that when we have a situation that we don't know how to deal with ... we should ask ourselves ... what advise would I give to someone else in this situation ?

Make a clean break from that which is no longer of value to your progress and nuture a new phase of development.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Woody - I will be bluntly honest with you. I don't believe in tarot, horoscope, mediums, or any other type of "fortune telling" (for lack of a better description). But, if you would be willing to pull a card for me (when it comes to my turn - I can be patient), I will go into it with an open mind and honestly reply back with how accurate your card is or how I am/am not able to match what you read with what is going on in my life. Perhaps you may be able to at least open a crack into my skepticism. I am honestly curious and will check back in a couple of days since I can see how many people are ahead of me.

On the other hand, if for some reason you decide to pass me up - whether it be because you don't want to waste your time on a skeptic or because it doesn't work if you don't believe or whatever - I'll just go on my way and respect your beliefs without any negative comment or anything and say thank you for your consideration.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank You for making your services available for the members on this forum....not many people are willing to give away a talent such as yours for free. That fact shows me the quality of your character. If you have the time pull me a card on this fine Summer Solstice day.. Thank You in advance ...J.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join