It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by woodwytch

i know that you have a lot of requests already but if you get a chance i would love a reading please

Hey there tom.farnhill ... working my way through the requests nice and steady,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE CHARIOT

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0754a8af0e09.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have been under a lot of pressure lately there is a danger of your personality becoming a mask ... if you or someone close has been suffering from a degree of depression remind yourself and/or them that true power lies in the deepening of our experiences and understanding the polarity of them.

In this card you are the Charioteer ... you are in control of the reigns ... so if you have got a little off course it is well within your ability to bring yourself back on track. Overall you have the right ideas and are in fact on the right path ... so don't be discouraged from exploring the side-roads occasionally because we might find amazing things during these sub-journey's ... but if we find a dead-end we can just turn around and pick-up the main road again ... life is one big journey of self-discovery ... enjoy the ride and encourage those who you love to do the same.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello woodwytch,

Please include me in selecting a card ,Id love to be added to your list and thank you so much for your time this is a wonderful thread S&F
Peace sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Oh please would you turn the cards for me ?

I only ask because life has been less than rosy of late, and I keep feeling like Karma doesn't love me

I would really appreciate it

Thank you for your kindness in sharing with us your interest, and your light

Hey there solargeddon ... I am happy to turn a card for you and I think you might like what you get,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE STAR

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38fed58b6546.jpg[/atsimg]

You are about to move away from the stormier waters into the much calmer shallows because you have drawn one of the best cards in the Tarot deck. The Star card is sometimes called 'the wish card' (as in wishing on a star) ... the energy that you thought had run dry is about to spring forth again and give your self-esteem a welcome boost.

Why not tune-in to the Stars tranquil energy for healing and you will soon begin to feel positive again as direction returns to your world and gives you a renewed sense of optimism ... there are bright prospects to come.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ah thanks Woodwytch

Much needed affirmation, and after having posted my request I did have a success of sorts with an issue that I had put off for months only to find that when I confronted it, that it had mysteriously resolved itself without me having been aware.

Neverthless I shall follow the stars a little closer, just need to see them peep through the clouds a little more from time to time.

Beautiful reading thank you so much
Love and light

edit on 18-6-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
Hi there.
It looks like a lot of requests so far.
But if you happen to ever get to me-I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you & blessings to you!

Hey there you (I refuse to call you by such a derogative name) ... but finally I get to draw a card for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LADY (empress)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c46c19d5a348.jpg[/atsimg]

You may have been struggling with something that has refused to go away ... or you may have been feeling isolated for some reason ... all that is about to change very soon.

Those feelings that you have supressed need to be released and once they have the floodgates to all kinds of positive things will start to enter your life in abundance. This could manifest itself as a new relationship or a new cycle of stability in your life. This card oozes the warm caring attributes of motherhood ... whether that is of actual children ... or ideas / relationships / projects.

Along with the happiness and healing that comes with this card there is also a high probability that you will receive news of a conception or birth because of the fertility that surounds this card ... if a family is not on your personal agenda take extra precautions to guard against it ... alternatively if you or someone close has been trying for a baby then you / they could soon receive the news they have been waiting for.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey there woody

If and whne you have some time i would love you to pull a card for me, Lifes a bit everywhere and who knows maybe something will come from a cardx

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well everyone I managed to get through quite a few of you today now that I have my own PC back in good working order ... but that's me done for this evening ... I'm off to wander the boards for a while and I will be back tomorrow with a card and answer to the questions asked by ImortalThoughts

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Hey there woody

If and whne you have some time i would love you to pull a card for me, Lifes a bit everywhere and who knows maybe something will come from a cardx

Well, I can't show favouritism to a super mod but rest assured I will draw a card for you when I get to you in the request list (thanks for participating)

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you and I've got plenty of patience. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Chance321

I've always been very curious about this, so could you please draw a card for me? Thank you.

Hey there Chance321 ... time to quell your curiosity,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef0ba013e931.jpg[/atsimg]

This card often crops up to signify the anguish felt at the end of a relationship / separation / bereavement ... if this is the case then you need to know that this phase will come to an end naturally and you will enter a much brighter phase where you will realize how much you have learned because of the experience(s).

You may be (or have been) struggling with your feelings but know that you really can deal with whatever life throws in your path ... and come back stronger as a result. Sometimes an exploration of our deepest fears can herald the path of real transformation ... for the better.

And note that the none of the swords in the illustration are touching or harming the person ... and this is true in your life ... sometimes thing are not as bad as we expected or imagined them to be.

Woody

Thank you for the card. I find it interesting and seems to hit pretty close, last year my father had a major stroke, never recovered and wasn't able to return to his home, but in in a good senior home that is looking after him. Anyways, after the stroke, I had to fill his shoes taking care of things at my parents home and my own place, so I think that's what you may have picked up. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

many thanks for the reading woody i appreciate the meaning of what you have said and i will take it on board .
thanks again .

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm just laughing at that one troll person with that name 'ATSPanzy' whatever. I wish I wouldve seen what they posted before the mods censored it so I can laugh some more. Lol.

Anyways...

Hey woodwytch. It says you're a past life regression therapist? (i apologize if I'm going off topic) but I'd like to see about learning my past life and what impact it's having on me in this life if possible. Can I talk to you in pm? Or skype or sometthing? Whatever is convenient for you?
edit on 6/18/11 by Marked One because: spelling correction

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hello WoodWytch,

I am wondering if you could possibly pick a Tarot card for me? I'd love to see what it and you say about it or me.

Thanks again,

Trek

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Can you please turn one for mr too...

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
-_______________- Okay so I've forgotten everything I had written before my internet died on me and I hit the send button which erased everything I wrote, but the main point I was trying to get across was this. Something has made me come back to the thread call it gut instinct and its told me one way or another to ask for another reading based on my spiritual journey. I feel you hit on the stuff I've been working on and doing. I know I need to be my own teacher etc. but I feel that there is something more that I need to see and feel. If you don't wish to give me another card I'll understand. There are other people who need one more then me and you were already kind enough to give me one reading. If you don't wish to give me a reading I'll understand just let me know.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Misspelled a word

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Im still waiting for my card.......

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I've always been very curious about this, so could you please draw a card for me? Thank you.

Hey there Chance321 ... time to quell your curiosity,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef0ba013e931.jpg[/atsimg]

This card often crops up to signify the anguish felt at the end of a relationship / separation / bereavement ... if this is the case then you need to know that this phase will come to an end naturally and you will enter a much brighter phase where you will realize how much you have learned because of the experience(s).

You may be (or have been) struggling with your feelings but know that you really can deal with whatever life throws in your path ... and come back stronger as a result. Sometimes an exploration of our deepest fears can herald the path of real transformation ... for the better.

And note that the none of the swords in the illustration are touching or harming the person ... and this is true in your life ... sometimes thing are not as bad as we expected or imagined them to be.

Woody

Thank you for the card. I find it interesting and seems to hit pretty close, last year my father had a major stroke, never recovered and wasn't able to return to his home, but in in a good senior home that is looking after him. Anyways, after the stroke, I had to fill his shoes taking care of things at my parents home and my own place, so I think that's what you may have picked up. Thanks again.

I think you're correct ... seems like the card was just giving you a little encouragement

Woody

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
www.youtube.com...

Great song ... be patient

Woody

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join