It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Palestinian Lunacy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It never ends with these people.

A new lie. Now apparently the verse in psalm 137 "If I forget three, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill," was really a saying of a frankish crusader.

Instead, Dr. Hayel Sanduqa insists the words were uttered by a Christian Crusader, and have only recently been "borrowed" by Jews and "falsified in the name of Zionism."

The verse in question, from Psalm 137 of the Hebrew Bible, opens with the words: "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion." The researcher did not inform listeners of that fact.

Psalm 137, which mourns the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian army in 586 BCE, is part of Jewish tradition and liturgy since then and has appeared in Jewish sources for thousands of years.

The oldest surviving manuscript of the Ketuvim, or 'Writings,' which includes the Hebrew Psalms, is dated between 175–164 BCE. It contains Psalm 137.

PMW says it has documented the PA policy of denying Israel's history, no matter how ludicrous such denials prove to be, as a means of denying Israel's right to exist as a nation. The PA often denies a Jewish temple ever existed in Jerusalem, calling it "the alleged Temple," possibly agreeing with Nazi leader Goebbel's oft-quoted remark that if a lie is repeated often enough as if it is truth, it will be believed.

The following are the words of Palestinian researcher Dr. Hayel Sanduqa on PA TV, claiming that the Hebrew Bible's psalm was actually first said by a Crusader:

"[The Israelis] have acted to change Jerusalem's character. Even the expression (Psalm 137:5) 'If I forget thee, oh Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill. May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember thee.'

"This statement, said by the Frankish [Crusader] ruler of Acre shortly before he left, was borrowed by the Zionist movement, which falsified it in the name of Zionism," Sanduqa said. [PA TV (Fatah), June 2, 2011 -Ed].

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more , I even read where some Palestininas claim prior to 1948 Israel was called Palestine ,and they didnt liv ein refugee camps but houses, they cannot be trusted those scallywag Philistines.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i believe every word...prove they are lying?

you cant.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So? And your point is? Arbitrary nonsense from both sides is what it sounds like to me. Tit for tat, and no one wins. What a horrible situation over there. This post is just bashing one side, means nothing more, and is the equivalent of throwing a match into a volcano. Posting fail.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It should be remembered that the Palestinian people of today bare no connection to the ancient Philistines. The ancient Philistines of the Bible were a sea faring people closer to the Greeks in ancestry. Eventually the Philistines ceased to exist as a unique peoples as they were soaked up so to speak by the Israelites way before Jesus appeared on the earth.

It was after the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in A.D 70 that one of the Roman rulers called the land Palestine after the Philistines to wipe the name Israel off the map.

The current Palestinians want you to believe that they were are the Philistines of ancient times or the ancient Caananites which simply isn't true. They are simply Arabs from neighbouring states who moved in.

Yasser Araffat paraded his Palestinian heritage and nationality when in fact his birth certificate clearly shows he was born in Egypt to Egyptian parents.

There is no such thing a Palestinian nationality and they never called themselves Palestinians prior to 1948.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
daeoeste put it best with his description of this. "Arbitary nonsense". I see you have managed to quickly propogandize this comment descrbing it to akin of the Nazi regime and Joseph Goebells. Hopefully people here on ATS will have enough brain cells to make up their own mind about the relevance of this, instead of immediately jump on the "Palestinians are evil" bandwagon.

Just becuase an individual disagree's with your version of history dosen't make him a lunatic nor does it make the Palestinians the lunatics. the debate which must be first had is wether or not the quote is actually from a frankish crusader.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fishwhisperer

So this justifies the forced mass exodus, the expolsion and the massacare of Palestinians who you say aren't a "historic" nation, how?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This coming from people that believe they will be rewarded for blowing themselves up at your local mosque or any other target. These people need an education and a leader with a focus on economic progress. As long as there are leaders that lead by dis imformation and fear things will never change there in the middle east. As for peace proccesses there has never been peace in the middle east. I challenge any of you to find a time when some type of war or terror ruled the day did not exist.

I am a support Israel whatever its mission. Personally I think the Israelites should drive these dogs into the sea and rid thereselves of the constant fear and pestering by these mongrels.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

And that is why no respectable human being will never take your argument into regards. Becuase you present a simple minded, one sided version of events and openly advocate war and the murder of innocents.

How can any Palestinian leader trully focus on progress when they have no economic autonomy or any real political sovereignty. I suggest you take a deeper look into the causes of the current conflict and trully evaluate your position.

You are no better then those terrorists you condemn. Infact I would say you are worse. They result to such actions in desperation, while you advocate the killing of innoccents to fulfil your racial prejiduce.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

They have been given billions to develop. All to be used in buying weapons so they can bite the hand that feeds them. Palestinians were jordanians and egyptians. If they dont want to be refugees tell them to go to hell home. Your defense of a society that drives their children to blow themselves up and molest little girls is uncoscionable. Oh and if they did own israel they would still be child molesters violating the rights and sovereignty of some other nation.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I am honestly astonished that this troubles you, why do you care what this person thinks? By posting this and adding video you are actually spreading his message and increasing the odds of someone jumping on his band wagon. Are you so determined to discredit this person and throw stones that you would risk that?
Why don't you folks (Jews and Palestinians) just meet at Megiddo and fight to the last man woman or child?
You guys are ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Obviously you are confused about the geo-Political sistuation within Palestine and you are also confusing Hamas with Fatah and Gaza with the West Bank. You are also over-generalizing and propogandizing the situation. Since 2008 there has been 0 deaths due to suicide attacks. In 2008 there was 1 and 2007 there were three. Infact since 2002 we have seen a trend which shows that suicide attacks have been declining. If according to you all Palestinians are terrorists why are we seeing terrorism decline?

You provide allegations stating that they have been given billions to develop and they have only used it to buy weapons, yet you fail to show evidence of both the billions given and the proof that they have used it on weapons. There is no doubt that Hamas in Gaza is purchasing material to create rockets, but to assume that this orginization which is losing support at a rapid pace, speaks for all Palestinians is just grossly inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
This coming from people that believe they will be rewarded for blowing themselves up at your local mosque or any other target. These people need an education and a leader with a focus on economic progress. As long as there are leaders that lead by dis imformation and fear things will never change there in the middle east. As for peace proccesses there has never been peace in the middle east. I challenge any of you to find a time when some type of war or terror ruled the day did not exist.

I am a support Israel whatever its mission. Personally I think the Israelites should drive these dogs into the sea and rid thereselves of the constant fear and pestering by these mongrels.

good for you dude, i don't think you will be very popular here tho! lol!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

i guess, ya.

funny how every interaction is a massacre.

ETA; shouldn't they be all dead by now? one would think, eh?

we killed a million in iraq alone! in what 3 years?! wow, there should be noooooooooooooo Philistines i mean Palestinians left anywhere since they been hunted from 1948.

sarcasm off!

edit on 11-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Not every interaction, but surely these are.

YEHIDA MASSACRE
KHISAS MASSACRE
QAZAZA MASSACRE
AL-SHEIKH VILLAGE MASSACRE
DEIR YASSIN MASSACRE
NASER AL-DIN MASSACRE
BEIT DARAS MASSACRE
THE DAHMASH MOSQUE MASSACRE
DAWAYMA MASSACRE
SHARAFAT MASSACRE
KIBYA MASSACRE
KAFR QASEM MASSACRE
AL-SAMMOU' MASSACRE
THE SABRA AND SHATILA MASSACRE
OYON QARA MASSACRE
AL-AQSA MOSQUE MASSACRE
THE IBRAHIMI MOSQUE MASSACRE
THE JABALIA MASSACRE
ERETZ CHECKPOINT MASSACRE

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Whats amazing is you can boil it down to a page or so. For arabic attacks on the Israelites im sure would take books to list all the attempted attacks. And if you add in all the muslims around the world that hate people like Israelis and the west you could probably find a attack almost daily.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker

Whats amazing is you can boil it down to a page or so. For arabic attacks on the Israelites im sure would take books to list all the attempted attacks. And if you add in all the muslims around the world that hate people like Israelis and the west you could probably find a attack almost daily.

funny about that, huh?

but rest assured it's only a small % all over the world.

pali who>? there are no pali's.

yasser settled that years ago. right?

let isreal loose on the arabs and let's see what happens.

the USA is an obstacle to mid east peace.

the arabs or whatever you want to call yourselves, are lucky we don't get biblical all over your butts.

the usa is the only reason you are still alive.

don't push it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Do you care to list those attacks that happen dailly or are you just going to speculate? If it is the latter, then you are not going to be taken seriously on these forums.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by Shaiker

Obviously you are confused about the geo-Political sistuation within Palestine and you are also confusing Hamas with Fatah and Gaza with the West Bank. You are also over-generalizing and propogandizing the situation. Since 2008 there has been 0 deaths due to suicide attacks. In 2008 there was 1 and 2007 there were three. Infact since 2002 we have seen a trend which shows that suicide attacks have been declining. If according to you all Palestinians are terrorists why are we seeing terrorism decline?

You provide allegations stating that they have been given billions to develop and they have only used it to buy weapons, yet you fail to show evidence of both the billions given and the proof that they have used it on weapons. There is no doubt that Hamas in Gaza is purchasing material to create rockets, but to assume that this orginization which is losing support at a rapid pace, speaks for all Palestinians is just grossly inaccurate.

Wow, did you actually write this? Did you do this rolling your eyes with amazement?

Ya know, Terrorist acts do not begin or end with suicide bombings.

2008 – 48 Israeli dead 432 wounded.
2009 – 6 Israeli dead 24 wounded
2010 – 10 Israeli dead 3 wounded
2011 – March 11, 5 of the Fogel family were butchered.
March 23, 1 British woman dead and 50 wounded in Jerusalem bomb explosion.
April 7, 1 kid dead – AT missile attack.
May 15, 1 dead and 16 wounded by an Arab truck driver.

sources:
www.johnstonsarchive.net...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

You really ask why the number of attacks declined???
Oh well, maybe because of the Israeli “defense wall” operation, the shear number of top terrorists that the IDF captured, the building of the security fence and wall. You know, the very same thing you say makes the place like a concentration camp or something of that sort.

You also make a distinction between Fatah an Hamas, as if one is good and the other is evil....hmmm, who do you think was responsible for most of the attacks against Israeli civilians since the creation of the PLO movement, before Hamas and in parallel with Hamas, Islamic-Jihad and many other groups?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

More crap from a book..

It's getting kinda boring..

Maybe one day throw in some real history, like that most of the "so called" jews in Israel have NO real genetic link..
All a bunch of "wannabe" chosen ones...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join