It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Palestinian Lunacy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Actually just so you are aware. Shah Pahlavi was removed from power by the allies and replaced by his son for two reasons. Becuase he was overly independent and his son would be far more cooperative and because he alligned himself strategically with Nazi Germany. I just had to clarify that Shah Pahlavi was alligned with the regime of the Third Reich, however this makes his previous claims -that the Nazi's induced a name change which has been in existance for years- utterly false.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Actually, he refused to partake in anything WW2. He was being forced to kick out German nationals and he simply refused. Then the Allies became afraid of Iran selling oil to Germany, if Germany asked - as Iran was neutral, so they invaded Iran together with the Soviets.

Look at it a little closer and you will see that Reza's stubbornness gave Britain the excuse to later take the AIOC and turn it into BP. It had nothing to do with Nazi alignment. It was about the fear that existed that Iran MIGHT sell its oil to Germany were Germany to ask. From the top of my head; I don't think the Nazis liked Iran for its unwillingness to support them.

Also, the Shah's son in his earlier years had no clue what was going on. Either that or we was playing the West waiting for the opportunity to launch an initiative like OPEC.

FYI, Germans and Iranians are both Aryans actually. The difference is the rivers they were settled at.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

There you go: you summed it up perfectly, whereas I put forth a broad and undefined term for Nazi alignment. In the context of WW2 such stuborness was essentially a pretext for invasion.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join