It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Just on TV.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
Great find. I watched the commercial and it put a smile on my face. At one point in my life I held that sad belief that the tragedy that was 9/11 would follow so many other tragedies into that murky place in history that never sees the light of truth. I sincerely hope that this brings the attention and respect that this issue deserves and that the people some day get justice.

The signs that the masses are waking up are everywhere. People I work with and my family, people all around me are talking about things out in the light of day that even a year ago were only mentioned in hushed whispers by people that were considered on the fringe of conspiracy. Daily now I have conversations about the FED, about the illegitimacy of the wars we are in and fraud committed by our financial institutions.

People are truly waking up and it gives me hope.

^This^

You know, I have been having the same exact experiences... people everywhere. My parents now question 911, nearly everyone I know does... everyone is talking about the wars we are in... I couldn't have stated what you said any better...

I would just like to add - they told us not to forget 9/11, and we won't until justice is truly served by the real perpetrators.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Ive saw that add about5 monthsago. they even turned fox news guys into Gerardo Rivera & judge Napalitano into truthers

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Jugtalicus

The people behind it are many of the people who lost friends and family that day,

So? Anybody can be the victim of con artist.

.....as well as what seems to be the backing of 1200+ certified engineers.

I'd check on that if I were you.

Meaning the actual evidence has been looksed at from many different angles and from different perspectives.

No, it really hasn't. If it had been someone would have produced an actual report. Not a laundry list of opinions and statements of incredulity.

Very interesting indeed

Nope, just the same old tune that no one is dancing to.

.....as well as what seems to be the backing of 1200+ certified engineers.

I'd check on that if I were you.

Here is a start...

60 Aerospace Engineers and 911

I bet there's more out there too.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

You Said:
"Be Careful What you Wish For?" I agree, and also say that I hope you don't think that
because I question the Official Story (OS) regarding the whole cluster of horrible events of 911,I wish for the Destruction of the USA.

I do Not,
nor do I think the Majority of ATS members do either.

We have our own thoughts of America, Free and Strong,
and we know that eventually Americans are going to get tired of the Games our Career Politicians, Leaders, and Other Rif Raf perpetually Spin and Play AGAINST Us!

America has been run in the Ground
by our Apathy, Crookedness, Dishonesty and our Allowance of the Madness.
A Mad Game of Power Over the Many, by the Few.

Today the Bilderberger Meeting is getting to see some of Us first hand. And those 'Americans' Are not even American,,, but Swiss.....
I Hope that they Lock Henry Kissinger Up!! He is one of the Biggest Liars in History.
Cold Hearted and Can't say anything that resembles common Language,
or makes any sense outside of DoubleSpeak Land.
The Time has come and Americans are going to have to make some hard decisions
about Who We Are.
Police State?, SuperPower Ruler? Police Man of the World?.
Or Something Else?
More Domestic and rooted in the Land Here in America maybe?.
Free
or
Controled/Imprisoned?

We are Spinning out of control,, and it is because we Believed in our System and it has Failed us Miserably
Wishing for the Change We need to Happen is something I hope you are dreaming of also,
I don't want destruction and neither do you.
But,,, the Mad Men have all the Power, Guns and Bullets. And they seem to Love Destruction and War.

I think Violence is Expected by them, because they know their time is up.
We could Do it WIthin the System,,, but We would need to do it fast and Hard to get back to what our Constitution really was about from the start, Individual Freedom.

I renounce the System.
But,, Listen Good.
Not the United States Of America, and The Republic that is Dying a horrible death in front of my Eyes.

I am careful what I wish for, because I Practise what you would Call Magick. One of the Advantages of being American,, we can be Heretics of Any Religion or None
I know the Power of My Thoughts,

So my Wish,,
is for

The People of the United States of America to Wake Up and Smell the Poison in the Air (or is that Japan's Radiation?), of ChemTrails. See the, Waters that Huge MultiNational Corporations have Polluted and spoiled,, and the Good,, they Kept ("Bought") for themselves. Your Fed Flouride you Know. Or Hear the Cries of Hungry Children around the World and Here in America too,,, as the Rich accumulate and Horde... May they remember Charity, on which America was built in many ways. And how Americans Give,,, May they Give to themselves
Leaders who selflessly will guide us through this storm.

I wish, I wish I wish.

edit on 6/10/2011 by EarthCitizen23 because: grammar

edit on 6/10/2011 by EarthCitizen23 because: grammar and finished sentence thought

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Real Truthers

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by freedish

The no victims tool was released by the PTB as a way of demonizing the truthers.
A real truther understands that several died that day, the paid disinformation says none or few.

I think that's pretty close
You imply most most didn't die and
i say that most, if not all didn't die.
Unless several means thousands in The Real Truthers lingo.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

You Said:
"Be Careful What you Wish For?" I agree, and also say that I hope you don't thinkthat
because I question the Official Story (OS) regarding the whole cluster of horrible events of 911,I wish for the Destruction of the USA.

I do Not,
nor do I think the Majority of ATS members do either.

We have our own thoughts of America, Free and Strong,
and we know that eventually Americans are going to get tired of the Games our Career Politicians, Leaders, and Other Rif Raf perpetually Spin and Play AGAINST Us!

I do not think you feel this way at all. I believe you are a patriot as well.
I hate the horrible injustices that are going on like you do. The point here is we cannot control the misdeeds of others or the evil that is in the world. All we can do is hold the line as a resistance point so it does not infect us individually. That keeps us free, and if we can convince enough people that we are internally strong, we will prevail.

edit on 10-6-2011 by charlyv because: clarity

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I don't want you to think I was trouncing you in my reply above, and I meant to say in that post but got on my soap box.... but.

I do like that you brought up the idea that part of the events could have been part of a Behind the Scenes Plan set in motion by "Fail Safe" type events. If that is so, I could understand somethings better, but also, the Powers that be could also admit this in the face of the numbers of people who Do questions,, because we are Many Now, not the Few Fringe of 'long ago'. I think it would help them if this was so, and it would be admitted,, but since we are lacking any word from "Above",,, I think that speaks volumes against that being true.

Anyways,,, I like you think out of the Box,,, I thought along the same line myself,,, when trying to make sense of it all. Problem was,, it didn't work. Will have to think on this some more and give it more thought.

Great Post Regardless if we disagree.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I really liked your statements in your response to me. I admit having my own struggle against being 'infected individually'' by the Madness. It is difficult to surf the Waves, so to speak.
I hope Enough People are Convinced soon to take some Action against the Madness.

I am Quoting you here::

The point here is we cannot control the misdeeds of others or the evil that is in the world. All we can do is hold the line as a resistance point so it does not infect us individually. That keeps us free, and if we can convince enough people that we are internally strong, we will prevail.

I Really Like that,,, Very Very Good.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander
reply to post by pshea38

So you're telling me the 9/11 families are perpetrating a hoax trying to make the government look bad?

The families, who are paid actors, are directly employed by the government are
used as public convincers and controlled oppositon for the Hoax.

Many people died that day, I saw them die.

Care to elaborate Cobra?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Cool my friend.

We are all gonna get through this one way or another.

I like this quote by Dr. James Burke, 20 years back.....

"The world is the way it is, because if it was not, we would not be here to observe it"

Means so much today.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

reply to post by pshea38

So you're telling me the 9/11 families are perpetrating a hoax trying to make the government look bad?

Care to elaborate Cobra?

Not especially. But I saw people die that day. I also lost two people that day whom I knew personally.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Can someone point out to me to a large-scale government investigation where the findings were anything but predictable and in service of the existing official narratives and policies? Since 9/11, I can barely recognize my own country, but The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was all too familiar, with some of the same players as past nauseating whitewashes.

Most people really can't handle the truth and run from it screaming. It's damn inconvenient.

This is a pretty good synopsis of why there is a problem:

Top Experts Say Official Explanation Makes No Sense

edit on 10-6-2011 by Elbereth because: typo

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Care to elaborate Cobra?

Not especially. But I saw people die that day. I also lost two people that day whom I knew personally.

Well. You will forgive me for being at the stage where, aware of so many lies, something must be
proven to be true before it can be deemed valid.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Comedy central has a voice these days.. with the daily show and colbert report they have gained traction.. a lot of people tend to actually trust those sources for news more than fox and the others ( not everyone, but a growing demographic ) .. not only that but those two shows are responsible for keeping more young people informed about current events because it's entertaining as well as informative..

Wow, what a sad statement on the American psyche. People now need to be entertained by comedians' views on current events, otherwise they won't pay attention to news that affects every one of us. Welcome to the real-life Idiocracy.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well. You will forgive me for being at the stage where, aware of so many lies, something must be

And how would you propose I prove it to you that I saw people die that day and that I lost people I knew?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Bldg 7 was never talked about in the public forum, so your average American, and the majority of the world doesn't know anything about it.

It has been officially documented that the building was "pulled"/demolished, and now that is the official story of what happened to that building.

Anyone pushing people to look at "the mysteries of 9/11" using Bldg 7 as evidence is just going to be made to look crazy. The PTB will just point to the leaked truth about the building and make you look stupid.

Sorry guys, but Bldg 7 is no longer "the smoking gun". It's a game, and you've gotta play it well.

Bldg 7 is now a fool's move to play.

Credibility is everything in this fight for truth. Keep yours.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

I would like to see this admission by the government that 7 was pulled. If it was a demo, them clearly there were at LEAST days of planning, and we are right back to a smoking gun. Nice try.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

And how would you propose I prove it to you that I saw people die that day and that I lost people I knew?

Well, you could provide some names and verifiable information and throw some bones.
You are in a rare position and could enlighten people here.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Well, you could provide some names and verifiable information and throw some bones.

The names are all already public.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The names are all already public.

Super response.
I love guessing games

edit on 10-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join