It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Just on TV.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay SO, I just turned the tube on and was tuned in to Comedy Central when all of a sudden this commercial comes on.

I couldnt believe my eyes...

It was a quick, 31 sec commercial with people who lost loved ones in 9/11, engineers and others who are demanding an investigation into Building 7 and the events surrounding this day.

Now this is the first time ive seen this on TV of all places and it shocked me that it was even able to get on the air. Apparently its only being showin in New York and the surrounding area I guess (I live in Northern Jersey).

here is the website they were advertising:
rememberbuilding7.org...

So what do you guys think, big news? Or will it just get swept under the carpet, or even some engineers who had an "accident" (I sure hope not)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jugtalicus

Man, commedy central is just pumping out conspiracies

Have you seen this?

www.youtube.com...

If I know america, this probably wont rally up a vast majority. When I saw the 9/11 commercial I thought "of course it was a coverup" Not even surprised.

edit on 9-6-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I think they do need to look into this since several people said on record the building was 'pulled', a demolition term.

I believe it was a politician and a military officer.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mattime

Comedy Central didn't have anything to do with the production of this add and the people behind it.

Its on more channels than just Comedy Central.

Unplug yourself for a second becuase it looks like # just got real...

edit on 9-6-2011 by Jugtalicus because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Great find. I watched the commercial and it put a smile on my face. At one point in my life I held that sad belief that the tragedy that was 9/11 would follow so many other tragedies into that murky place in history that never sees the light of truth. I sincerely hope that this brings the attention and respect that this issue deserves and that the people some day get justice.

The signs that the masses are waking up are everywhere. People I work with and my family, people all around me are talking about things out in the light of day that even a year ago were only mentioned in hushed whispers by people that were considered on the fringe of conspiracy. Daily now I have conversations about the FED, about the illegitimacy of the wars we are in and fraud committed by our financial institutions.

People are truly waking up and it gives me hope.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Most famously - Larry Silverstein - the developer who raked in big bucks in insurance.

youtube
edit on 9-6-2011 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

you are most likely thinking of Larry Silverstein. He was the landlord of the trade center buildings at the time they were destroyed.

i would not put the weight of argument that this building was demolished in one word this guys said though. it is suspicious but i think the free fall speed at which the building fell is far more damning evidence. not to mention to minor damage it took the day it fell.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

You mean the Larry Silverstein that didnt make enough money to rebuild the buildings? THAT Larry Silverstein?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime

Man, commedy central is just pumping out conspiracies

Have you seen this?

www.youtube.com...

If I know america, this probably wont rally up a vast majority. When I saw the 9/11 commercial I thought "of course it was a coverup" Not even surprised.

Comedy central has a voice these days.. with the daily show and colbert report they have gained traction.. a lot of people tend to actually trust those sources for news more than fox and the others ( not everyone, but a growing demographic ) .. not only that but those two shows are responsible for keeping more young people informed about current events because it's entertaining as well as informative..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Plenty of threads here on this topic, for now.... S&F for keeping hope alive. This is nothing new, but should be seen as something never forgotten. Gods bless.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Well said.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mattime

Black words pulled out:

Mind brainwashing subliminal control paranoid,

Elite flesh empowered truth nothing,

Fridge? Rotten warm food stink,

and my favorite:

Breed with caution, time to panic

Someone else pointed out similar screens being shown in the UK a few months ago. I'd like to think that it was Comedy Central being intentionally obtuse but...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Didnt make enough money? or is he just a greedy business man that wont budge?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Cant we just all sign a petition or something and sue the living # out of these governmental MONSTERS. I want bush and rummy and all of them to hang for their actions. Why cant we do this? I am not sure exactly how the legal system works but surely something can be done, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Dear All

I think that the truth will come out on this one and it may be just around the corner, and that is the bad news.

I do hope you realize that before you get them they will surely get you.

In that before they go they will institute martial law and call all who believe in this a traitor, terrorist or what ever but these people who believe the truth will be gone.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I share the same concern and honestly believe that that is what it will take to TRULY have everyone see how deep this goes...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Maluhia

You mean the Larry Silverstein that didnt make enough money to rebuild the buildings? THAT Larry Silverstein?

Didnt we go through this before where I showed you, your math is absurd.
He made plenty.....MILLIONS!

My fault...that was FDNY. But here, you can do the math for yourself.
Here is a link to the thread that show Larry made over 200m on the destruction of 9/11.
edit on 9-6-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It's probably funded by some local group in NJ/NYC and they paid for the airtime through Time Warner Cable.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No spooks so far....this may be one thread they stay away from...its difficult to argue in defence of the OS when the family members of the dead are calling for a new investigation.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Most likely. The people behind it are many of the people who lost friends and family that day, as well as what seems to be the backing of 1200+ certified engineers. Meaning the actual evidence has been looksed at from many different angles and from different perspectives.

Very interesting indeed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join