It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Just on TV.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by Jugtalicus

I think they do need to look into this since several people said on record the building was 'pulled', a demolition term.

I believe it was a politician and a military officer.

it was a fireman that said 'pull it'
it is a slang term that can mean to the same as 'get out'. it's similar to 'pull out'.

and there were raging fires in the building, he wanted to get his men out of there so it made sense to what he said.

i don't think he was saying pull it like demolition crew does...because a fire man doesn't give that order...

but i could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
What the perpetrators want to keep people away from at all costs is the
fact that 9/11 was a huge, made for tv, televisual hoax with
No terrorists, No planes and Few, if any victims.

My dad knew many people who died that day because he's worked with many of them as a stock broker....

...so how can you tell me there are 'few, if any victims'? do you realize how insulting that is to people who lost loved ones?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hmm...interesting points.

Ive thought of the possibility that this is blatantly being put out by tptb in order to incite some sort of rebellion and then come down like a hammer and have perfect justification for doing so BUT...

...if that were so, wouldnt the better route to take be to continue with the way things are and spread thier "official story" propaganda and keep at least half the population convinced that theyre telling the truth and then come down on the other half of the "non-believers" rather than having to deal with the WHOLE population being massively distrustful and rebellious?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

There were certainly victims...thousands and we mourn for them. But take a look at those links, it brings up some intersting anomolies that open up the possibility for it being a television hoax that did in fact involve a "staged" like event.

Im only saying that this is a possibility and if we never explore possibilities and dismiss them for ANY reason, then we will never learn anything. If this IS in fact what happened, then everyone involved in the perpetuation of the lie should have thier feet and hands tied together and thrown into the middle of the ocean.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thourght you might like to know that Richard Gage was on mainstream irish morning tv talking about building 7,dont know how to link things,but the clips on david ickes website,maybe someone can put it up,its quite a good interview and richard is treated with respect by the interviewers,another step in the right direction....

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The no victims tool was released by the PTB as a way of demonizing the truthers.
A real truther understands that several died that day, the paid disinformation says none or few.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I saw a video produced for AE911 and, I must say, it makes some sense. It was quite convincing. That said, I am not committed to any conspiracy theory in particular, but I think it is important to keep an open mind to the possibility that some of this may be true.

AE911

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

The no victims tool was released by the PTB as a way of demonizing the truthers.
A real truther understands that several died that day, the paid disinformation says none or few.

so are you saying that guy pshea38 is not a REAL truther?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jugtalicus

There were certainly victims...thousands and we mourn for them. But take a look at those links, it brings up some intersting anomolies that open up the possibility for it being a television hoax that did in fact involve a "staged" like event.

Im only saying that this is a possibility and if we never explore possibilities and dismiss them for ANY reason, then we will never learn anything. If this IS in fact what happened, then everyone involved in the perpetuation of the lie should have thier feet and hands tied together and thrown into the middle of the ocean.

if it's a staged event like you said then where are all the missing loved ones? it's a fact that people are missing....so do you think the government is hiding them away in underground prisons till they die? maybe i'm confused as to what your point is.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Its staged in the sense that the media played a key role in dramatizing it and concretely solidifying it in the american mind that it were planes that hit. Anything else to be considered is blasphemous and insulting. If you really listen to the news reports that day they all feel extremely forced and in some cases, poorly timed.

Im not making conclusions my friend, believe me. Its a terrible thing that happened regardless of what the truth really is...but its important to explore every possiblity and look for missing pieces of the puzzle.

Check this link out, it brings some very interesting anomilies to the forefront of the whole thing...I just came upon this now from another poster too, never considered what was being shown here before

www.septemberclues.info...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I personally know of 1 that died that day, a buddies sister.
So I know 1 person died and I'm sure many more did, there seems to be many left behind relatives.
So, if that is what one "believes"...
Just calling like I see it.
(Edit)
Maybe someone sold him a convincing bill of goods.
Like the song says, "Everybody plays the fool".
It does not mean he is paid disinformation, just ill informed.
edit on 10-6-2011 by g146541 because: Clarify

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Of course the movies makes sense because it is a movie that is produced so you believe the point of view. It is an imprint. If anything, it is propaganda. Ever leave a movie that was so cool or scary you are looking over your shoulder. Because it made a strong impact. that is what the AE911 movies do. I will admit that they are cool and sound awesome and bring up anomalies but do a little self research away from conspiracy sites and you will see your own truth.

It is about money. If they really cared, they would be camped out at ground zero everyday until the media picked it up and then you would have MSM exposure. Not that hard. Dress up like the statue of liberty and demand a new inquiry and you will get noticed. Instead, these guys donate 10% of what you give and there is still, after almost 10 years, not independent investigations that can be funded?

and you call us the sheeple...it is a cult...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
9/11 was ten years ago, so all the kids who were ten are adults who are 20. Adults 22 are 32. So these new adults and more mature people are going to be wanting a real accounting of the evidence. The pressure is growing, and will continue to mount, and possibly for this very reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Excellent point, that is alot of kiddies who will want to know exactly why mommy or daddy is gone, and just who is responsible.
Motivated youth can be a powerful tool, let's just hope this tool fixes and doesn't destroy.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If you believe this man is not guilty, I have a bridge to sell you. He doesnt even answer simple questions, and the arrogant look on his face to make profit on so many people's lives.... unbelievable

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I just saw this the other day also. I'm glad that people are finally demanding a thorough investigation into Building 7. Now that they have engineers and scientists asking for a new investigation on television and really getting their opinion out to the masses, maybe we'll get one.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

I think you guys need to decide whether 9/11 was an insurance scam by Larry Silverstein or an event orchestrated by the US Administration as an excuse for war in the middle east. Trying to have it both ways just looks daft.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
here is a thought i wish to verbalize...or in this sense transcribe, comedy has a been a good source of information for a long time, its just for a way of getting that information out there without appearing to be directly against any powers that may be, for instance just take a quick look at Bill Hicks...there are people that wish to know and people that wish to be entertained, and in that there a people that wish to let know and people that wish to entertain, if you tell something serious in a way in which it seems like you are making fun of it, not many will take it seriously, but the ones that understand will know what is really being said, so the comedy channel airing that ad isn't as far fetched as it may seem, i think anyone that is truly for comedy means only to make a person smile and laugh and feel good, and this is a very good thing, so imagine someone that can make you do all of those things plus underneath it all inform you of how things really are, you can laugh and be entertained but don't be ignorant to encrypted messages, now with that being said of course there are others that do wish to just dumb the senses but, as struggling as it is, there is still a media outlet for real hope, and what better way to do it that to do it whilst making someone smile and be happy, comedy is good, after all we should all be able to laugh and be happy all the time, not worry about potential threats and this new strain of that new virus and so on and so forth, its about time something like this happened, people have always questioned these events, now the voice behind that question is getting louder, and i hope it keeps on doing so.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I think you guys need to decide whether 9/11 was an insurance scam by Larry Silverstein or an event orchestrated by the US Administration as an excuse for war in the middle east. Trying to have it both ways just looks daft.

Not really, especially if Silverstein had foreknowledge because it was an "inside job." Same reason there were all those put options on stocks just prior to the explosion.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by Jugtalicus

if it's a staged event like you said then where are all the missing loved ones? it's a fact that people are missing....so do you think the government is hiding them away in underground prisons till they die? maybe i'm confused as to what your point is.

i think there may be this to be mentioned, it was quite possibly staged, except what is that quote...i had to google it it reads as such "life is but a stage and every man but an actor" so yes it may have been staged but the people actually died, you must think, in comparison to what any powers that may be are trying to achieve, those lives were quite worthless, if it is about power and control, then yes, it was staged, it was acted out, there were those that played there parts, and then there were the extras, the ones that were just there, that no one really cared about that much, the ones who ultimately were sacrificed in a sense, you must understand, it seems the argument is using two possible truths against each other, one it was staged and there werent any casualties, and two, it was not staged cause where would they be keeping all these people and the fact, one of your relatives new people that were sadly caught up in the scheme, it is possible that combining both facts, that it was staged except people actually died, there were planes used as a distraction or even as the cinder block for igniting carefully placed explosive materials, there would have been many sparks and tiny explosions when those planes hit, and the dust and ash that covered a good area when the buildings actually fell also did damage, now there is the possibility that it was staged, but there is also the possibility it was really terrorists, but just think of the laws and bills implemented since to control what you say, what you do, what you can wear even, in australia they are going to possibly start fining people who swear in public, and thats simple things such as s@!t, you may be joking around with friends calling them names, then BAM 240 dollar fine, its ALL ABOUT MONEY...life is not a concern for these people, personally i think it was all about Money, Power and the cause for all that GREED.

The Truth Will Set You Free...But What You Believe To Be The Truth...Well, That's Up To You

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join