It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Just on TV.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jugtalicus

The people behind it are many of the people who lost friends and family that day,

So? Anybody can be the victim of con artist.

.....as well as what seems to be the backing of 1200+ certified engineers.

I'd check on that if I were you.

Meaning the actual evidence has been looksed at from many different angles and from different perspectives.

No, it really hasn't. If it had been someone would have produced an actual report. Not a laundry list of opinions and statements of incredulity.

Very interesting indeed

Nope, just the same old tune that no one is dancing to.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Maluhia

You mean the Larry Silverstein that didnt make enough money to rebuild the buildings? THAT Larry Silverstein?

Didnt we go through this before where I showed you, your math is absurd.
He made plenty.....MILLIONS!

My fault...that was FDNY. But here, you can do the math for yourself.
Here is a link to the thread that show Larry made over 200m on the destruction of 9/11.
edit on 9-6-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

Actually it were billions. If it were a couple of millions, he would be indeed a couple of dollars short to rebuild. But with a nice B in front of it he will be still on the plus side.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is the main reason why 911 was not an inside job. Why in the world would the government devise a plan that's so complicated and intricate with 1000 possible things that could go wrong and have it blow up in their face?

A simple lone middle eastern guy setting off a dirty bomb in downtown New York would have given the government the exact same excuse to do whatever they wanted.

Sure some things with 911 don't make sense but that just goes to show how complicated everything involved with it was. By focusing on a few items that don't make sense your not seeing the forest through the trees.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I think you should look up the longterm effects a dirty bomb would have. How would it blow up in their face? Its like saying Hitler had to keep the holocaust hush hush, because a german court might charge him with mass murder.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by kro32

I think you should look up the longterm effects a dirty bomb would have. How would it blow up in their face? Its like saying Hitler had to keep the holocaust hush hush, because a german court might charge him with mass murder.

A dirty bomb was just an example. If the government came to you and said that they want you to create an event that would allow them to start a massive war on terror and Iraq but limit any chance of it ever being found out would you seriously come up with something as elaborate as 911 where the chance of something not going right is astronomically high.

If 911 was done by the government there are just so many what if's involved like what if the bombs don't go off and the building doesn't fall. What if someone is seen planting the bombs...on and on and on.

There would be so many safer ways for the government to pull something far less risky of them being caught doing that it makes absolutely no sense for them to be behind 911. Sure alot of things are mystery's like the buildings falling straight down and all that stuff but I bet if you repeated 911 again you would see other events that make no sense. There was alot going on and not everything has an explanation but the obvious is the obvious..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by kro32

A dirty bomb was just an example. If the government came to you and said that they want you to create an event that would allow them to start a massive war on terror and Iraq but limit any chance of it ever being found out would you seriously come up with something as elaborate as 911 where the chance of something not going right is astronomically high.

If 911 was done by the government there are just so many what if's involved like what if the bombs don't go off and the building doesn't fall. What if someone is seen planting the bombs...on and on and on.

There would be so many safer ways for the government to pull something far less risky of them being caught doing that it makes absolutely no sense for them to be behind 911. Sure alot of things are mystery's like the buildings falling straight down and all that stuff but I bet if you repeated 911 again you would see other events that make no sense. There was alot going on and not everything has an explanation but the obvious is the obvious..

I think you actually have no knowledge of what your talking about, just regurgitating pointless claims( what if bombs dont go off? lol) Maybe you didnt hear all the claims of orange vested people working alot in the building weeks prior to the attacks. Coincidence Mystery? YEP! not...

Bombs have been set off all over the world before 911, including america, by terrorists. This was never a reason to jump into an all out war against a country. That is why it was such a large scale attack, You'd never want that to happen to you, so you'll stick with your protector. Support them!! NOT.

Osama = former CIA
Hussien = former CIA
Opeation Al Queda

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jugtalicus
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Most likely. The people behind it are many of the people who lost friends and family that day, as well as what seems to be the backing of 1200+ certified engineers. Meaning the actual evidence has been looksed at from many different angles and from different perspectives.

Very interesting indeed

The fact that they have the backing of all of the professional engineers is awesome. That should raise some eyebrows, hopefully.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by Jugtalicus
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Most likely. The people behind it are many of the people who lost friends and family that day, as well as what seems to be the backing of 1200+ certified engineers. Meaning the actual evidence has been looksed at from many different angles and from different perspectives.

Very interesting indeed

The fact that they have the backing of all of the professional engineers is awesome. That should raise some eyebrows, hopefully.

The 1200 odd members of AE9/11t are not all engineers with relevant expertise at all. But, even if they were, that figure needs to be seen in relation to the 123,000 members of the American Society of Civil Engineers alone.

The ASCE is not calling for any fresh investigation on account of controlled demolition of WTC 1, 2 & 7 and I am not aware that any professional engineering body anywhere in the world is. Do you know of one ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Maluhia

You mean the Larry Silverstein that didnt make enough money to rebuild the buildings? THAT Larry Silverstein?

yeah the Lucky Larry who owns the Sears tower in Chicago now

of course, he wouldn't do a demo on the Sears now, would he?

and what about the 200 billion in gold that went missing from WTC?
edit on 10-6-2011 by Highlander64 because: extra line or 2

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

I almost could swear to hearing 3.4 billion is what he wound up with. Plus got away with mass murder of thousands. Maybe he'll get another shot at it in Chicago????

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Maybe you didnt hear all the claims of orange vested people working alot in the building weeks prior to the attacks. Coincidence Mystery? YEP! not...

Orange vested workers in the middle of NYC? Wooooo Big shocker! We should arrest anyone wearing orange because they must be criminals.

and what about the 200 billion in gold that went missing from WTC?

Myth. Do some real reading.

What happened to not believing anything that coming from the main stream media?? Now all of a sudden you believe an ad?

If TPTB were behind 911..
They have silenced all of the investigative reporters in the world.
They have silenced all of the workers that installed the explosives.
They have silenced all of the remote plane manipulators.
They have silenced those who executed and disposed of the passengers.
They have silenced all of the insurance investigators.
They have silenced all of the families of those killed.
They have silenced all of the police and fire fighters on the scene.
They have silenced those who manipulated the video from the TV stations.

But they can’t stop one measly commercial from being aired.

You people are fools.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The 1200 odd members of AE9/11t are not all engineers with relevant expertise at all. But, even if they were, that figure needs to be seen in relation to the 123,000 members of the American Society of Civil Engineers alone.

And I take it you have poll figures from the 123,000 members showing their opinion on the event???

Or are you just ASSUMING you know what they think??

I'd bet the later..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattime

Man, commedy central is just pumping out conspiracies

Have you seen this?

www.youtube.com...

If I know america, this probably wont rally up a vast majority. When I saw the 9/11 commercial I thought "of course it was a coverup" Not even surprised.

edit on 9-6-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

2 & 1/2 men isn't on Comedy Central but that video says it is. I believe ABC produces & airs that crappy show. It's so bad, I dunno how people watch it. My only guess is subliminal messages

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this Thread a little while ago on the same subject. You should check it out.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Hi, Been a while since i posted, but just wanted to address one or two things in your post. Whilst i don't agree with all theories surrounding 9/11 i do beleive there are things that need answering.

Myth. Do some real reading.

very arrogant to state this without supplying sources.

They have silenced all of the investigative reporters in the world.
They have silenced all of the workers that installed the explosives.
They have silenced all of the remote plane manipulators.
They have silenced those who executed and disposed of the passengers.
They have silenced all of the insurance investigators.
They have silenced all of the families of those killed.
They have silenced all of the police and fire fighters on the scene.
They have silenced those who manipulated the video from the TV stations.

I will now add my input to each point made here, don;t know if anyone will care... I'm at work and bored.

1. Michael Moore - Regardless of your opinion of the man, an investigative journalist.
2. All of those orange jacketed people in the towers prior to the collapse needn't have been installing explosives... only one needed to be, given the time.
3. Remote planes is only 1 theory of the attack
4. See point 3 - passengers imho were almost certainly on the objects that hit the towers
5. no comment.
6. This post started about an advert produced by victims families???
7. A huge number of police and firefighters that were on the scene were killed that same day, certainly the majority of those that were close enough to verify weather or not there were further explosions.
8. My personal opinion is that the video wan't manipulated. Again see point 3.

I'm genuinely very sorry if you feel like this is a personal attack on your post, but i fail to see the merit of the majority of your points, I am afraid, like so many things involving national security, we will NEVER know the full story. My personal theory after reading the many sources, both official and not so official, is that the attacks were carried out by people known to US security services and were allowed to happen, there was in my opinion, a controlled demolition to ensure the falling of the towers, so as to acheive maximum worldwide impact, after all, it was the WORLD trade centre. As previously stated, a standard run of the mill unibomber type attack would not have been enough to warrant the wars that the US(and the lapdog UK, my country) have started.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"All contributions are 100% tax-deductible. 5% of your contribution will be donated to the WTC Rescuers Foundation and 5% will go to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, one of the campaign’s cosponsors"

this is directly from their site. You do not need money to request a mew investigation.

What a bunch of bs. It is another ruse to raise money and use the memories of those that were lost. Profiting of the victims of 9/11 is horrible.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder why the possibility of a case of insurance fraud has not been lodged against Silverstein.

If such a case were proven, or maybe just threatened, the whole "ball of wax" could come apart.

Have any of you ever thought of "waterboarding" some of these guys suspected of involvment in 9/11? It's not illegal, just enhanced questioning!

I would not be surprised to find that the name of Ted Gunderson has not been mentioned many many times in the other 9/11 threads, but I just recently became aware of his interviews on youtube.

They may prove interesting to those who do not know of him.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Alfie1

And I take it you have poll figures from the 123,000 members showing their opinion on the event???

Or are you just ASSUMING you know what they think??

I'd bet the later..

You are correct that Alfie1's statement makes no sense.

I am a member of the ASCE and I am not one of the 1,200 AE9/11 members.

I too do not believe the OS.
edit on 10/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I am a member of the ASCE and I am not one of the 1,200 AE9/11 members.
I too do not believe the OS.

Thank you..

Now people like Alfie only need to ask 122.999 more before making ridiculous claims..
Though if you are a guide I think they have their work cut out for them..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Of course it is important to look at both sides of everything and question it...

but then you have to look at the evidence. You have to look at the people involved. Thier background. Thier credibility. If they are or arent infact credible and certified engineers.

So who is more credible or more likely to be honest and sincere about what they are doing?

The corporate owned media with its history of lies and deciet?

Or the people who lost the ones they love and the the hundreds others who have joined this cause?

You also have to realize that these people arent the first ones to do so. There have been others who demanded the truth about the events of that day and why thier children and family had to die in these unjustified wars we have been experiencing for the past decade.

I mean hell, if it IS a con job and theyre trying to make a WHOPPING 100k dollars, they surea as hell arent getting my momeny but I will contact my local government and do what I can to spread the message. The message is whats most important. Its what will get people thinking and prompt them to ask questions.

Its just the tip of the iceberg

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join