It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Just on TV.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime
reply to post by Jugtalicus

Man, commedy central is just pumping out conspiracies

Have you seen this?

www.youtube.com...

If I know america, this probably wont rally up a vast majority. When I saw the 9/11 commercial I thought "of course it was a coverup" Not even surprised.

edit on 9-6-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

Uhh.....they didn't create that idea.....they are just accepting money for allowing it to be broadcast on their station.

Big difference.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

I think they do need to look into this since several people said on record the building was 'pulled', a demolition term.

I believe it was a politician and a military officer.

As a matter of fact, I remember an interview taken with the owner of the twin towers property (I suppose the land on which the buildings rested). In it was the owners description of how tower 7 was reported to have suffered severe structual damage and was deammed unsafe for the buildings and people in its proximity.He said the fire dept said they had to "pull it" and so that's what they did,they pulled it. It was a camera sitting on a desk pointed at the gentleman desceibing the situation.
do I believe it? Well, no. not at all. I also remember a live feed on the day of the attack focusing on reports that tower 7 had in fact collapsed, this from a cnn reporter in a high building overlooking the devastated area. It was infact very hard to find the vid but ill search I posted about it in a old 911 thead. Here's why, 7 minutes before 7 drops,the reporter is clearly stating that 7 has collapsed. Its almost comical,because as she is reporting that 7 has collapsed,she is overlooking the area and you can SEE 7 has not yet dropped. within a few minutes time from the actual collapse her feed to the network "suddenly" dies and coverage moves elsewhere avoiding the actual confirmation of the collapse thereafter except as a peripheral element in their damage assesments...7 has evolved into a mysterious puzzle piece to the bigger picture.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

-They predictably repeat that ridiculous Silverstein "Pull it" internet meme. "Pull it" being slang for controlled demolitions is entirely the invention of the conspiracy theorists. The claim doesn't even make any sense- the NYFD doesn't have anything to do with setting up controlled demolitions.

I've always been slightly confused as to what else he could have been talking about when he said "pull it."

Care to enlighten me?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i think people need to wake up! no matter what you show them or what you tell them it wont make a difference untill the are ready to see all the real evidence! for now the people are comfrtble with the explanations its government gives them because its just easier for them to live their so called "life" that way!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I actually saw that not too long ago. I was pretty stunned (and pleased) when I saw it.

But as long as we keep electing criminals from the Dem and GOP ... not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
GoodOlDave,
So what you're saying is a steel building fell and only knocked down another steel building???
or am I misunderstanding something?
edit on 10-6-2011 by Yahm16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We will not be quiet!

All George Bush could say about 9/11 was "let us not tolerate wild conspiracy theories concerning 9/11"!

I love how George Bush swept all evidence aside with one simple sentence!And the sheep are like...."okay"!

What did the "war president" do when he was told a second plane hit the towers and that they were under attack?He started reading "the Pet goat"(satanic indeed)to children!How evil is that?"Sir we are under attack"......."Really?..okay I'm just gonna finish off this book real quick,it's amazing,you HAVE to read it"!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This is old news. They made that commercial over a year ago.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Maluhia

You mean the Larry Silverstein that didnt make enough money to rebuild the buildings? THAT Larry Silverstein?

Didnt we go through this before where I showed you, your math is absurd.
He made plenty.....MILLIONS!

My fault...that was FDNY. But here, you can do the math for yourself.
Here is a link to the thread that show Larry made over 200m on the destruction of 9/11.
edit on 9-6-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

Millions????
I think he settled for about 2.3 Billion off the top of my head.....
Well obviously I dont mean I was balancing all of that cash on top of my skull..

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jugtalicus
Okay SO, I just turned the tube on and was tuned in to Comedy Central when all of a sudden this commercial comes on.

I couldnt believe my eyes...

It was a quick, 31 sec commercial with people who lost loved ones in 9/11, engineers and others who are demanding an investigation into Building 7 and the events surrounding this day.

Now this is the first time ive seen this on TV of all places and it shocked me that it was even able to get on the air. Apparently its only being showin in New York and the surrounding area I guess (I live in Northern Jersey).

here is the website they were advertising:
rememberbuilding7.org...

So what do you guys think, big news? Or will it just get swept under the carpet, or even some engineers who had an "accident" (I sure hope not)

All I can say is that Comedy Central is the only accurate news source left on TV.
Take my comment for what it's worth.
Maybe John Stewart will run for president and we can finally get someone in office who knows what they're talking about and finally get some answers one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I should have added though, that old news or not, it's an important commercial. Wasn't trying to knock it OP. And if you just saw it for the first time, then obviously enough people didn't see it the first time.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

I've always been slightly confused as to what else he could have been talking about when he said "pull it."

Care to enlighten me?

Of course. "Pull it" is a term to withdraw a fire fighter operation out of a dangerous location. It hails back before radios, when crews outside would give the fire hoses a good sharp pull as a signal to the crews inside to get out quickly. I was told this by two separate fire fighters.

As you recall, Silverstein was talking to fire fighter officials when the "pull it" remark came out. Fire fighters wouldn't know controlled demolitions lingo, but they would certainly know firefighter lingo.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw this commercial here in Austin Texas ... and it was not on comedy central...
Good to see others taking notice of the smoking gun of 911... building 7..
Cheney and Bush are going straight to hell ... They wanted 911 to happen so they could go to war and push the patriot act...

Revolution is coming soon to take back our country..and remove the slimy grip of the Banking Elite.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Never happen...too much haze in the way

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I say, be careful of what you wish for.

I am not in the conspiracy league that says that the WTC was an inside job, I do believe it was a 'legitimate' terrorist attack on the United States.

Bldg 7 is certainly an enigma. In it, were housed some of the most secret organizations in this country, and the records and other artifacts contained in it were probably of the highest government security classifications. I propose that this building was perhaps rigged long ago to be self-destructible in case there was an imminent invasion of the United States.

Remember on this day, no one had a clue as the the brevity of this attack, when it would end, and what was in store for New York next. The events may have triggered the execution of an emergency action scenario that was scripted for such and event. The plan would be a complete evacuation of this building, and then - Kaboom. It is a guess, but an educated one.

I want to believe in my country, and that it's ultimate duty is to defend my freedom. I believe that conspiracy theory involving this incident is way out of control, and the entire event is being misconstrued because of this one particular incident.

I really never want to know why this happened, because in reality, we will never really know the whole story, but believing in America is paramount. Again, be careful of what you wish for, as it may have more dire consequences in our fragile society right now, than if we just let it be.

IMHO, and hope I have not offended anyone that lost someone in this terrible incident.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Don't forget that the real reason for bringing down building 7, was to coverup all the incriminating EVIDENCE about the CIA black-ops and missing Trillions, that was only mentioned by DR the day before!

Also I think when when Larry was saying to PULL IT, he was probably meaning his DICK, that he was playing with at the time

But actually his words were:

‘I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, “We’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.” And they made that decision to pull, and we watched the building collapse.

About BUILDING 7

And really you have to ask yourself, WHY was all the steel chopped up and shipped off to CHINA, before any analysis could be done on it??? So many questions...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

Care to enlighten me?

Of course. "Pull it" is a term to withdraw a fire fighter operation out of a dangerous location. It hails back before radios, when crews outside would give the fire hoses a good sharp pull as a signal to the crews inside to get out quickly. I was told this by two separate fire fighters.

As you recall, Silverstein was talking to fire fighter officials when the "pull it" remark came out. Fire fighters wouldn't know controlled demolitions lingo, but they would certainly know firefighter lingo.

Can you back up that statement with evidence and facts? I have searched every firefighter lingo dictionary for the term but no one has it up. This is something of a concern if they have that term than other firefighters wouldn't understand because if you don't know "pull it" than you would be stuck in the flames.

It isn't a firefighters term because they would have came out and said hey Pull it is our term meaning abandon the building due to weak structures. But that isn't the case. We are left wondering and fighting over a small term without looking at the bigger picture.

We need to get to the bottom of this and why people want to keep a new investigation closed is beyond me! Yes, the taxpayers will be coughing out the money for this investigation buy the taxpayers are already being royally screwed. You have spent more money on wars due to 9/11 than you would spend on another thorough investigation. If a thorough investigation finds some officials to be responsible than the nation would be better for it! People would be more wary to trust officials with an agenda.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Equinox99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by pshea38
What the perpetrators want to keep people away from at all costs is the
fact that 9/11 was a huge, made for tv, televisual hoax with
No terrorists, No planes and Few, if any victims.

My dad knew many people who died that day because he's worked with many of them as a stock broker....

...so how can you tell me there are 'few, if any victims'? do you realize how insulting that is to people who lost loved ones?

If you went through the links i provided, you will know that the vast majority of
victims are computer generated entities with no real existences.
If you care to supply some names, I can investigate and will be only too
glad to be proven wrong.
I have no desire to offend anyone but investigating, which the complicit government
and main stream media have failed to do, leads one to no other conclusion.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So you're telling me the 9/11 families are perpetrating a hoax trying to make the government look bad?

Many people died that day, I saw them die.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jugtalicus
reply to post by freedish

There were certainly victims...thousands and we mourn for them. But take a look at those links, it brings up some intersting anomolies that open up the possibility for it being a television hoax that did in fact involve a "staged" like event.

Im only saying that this is a possibility and if we never explore possibilities and dismiss them for ANY reason, then we will never learn anything. If this IS in fact what happened, then everyone involved in the perpetuation of the lie should have thier feet and hands tied together and thrown into the middle of the ocean.

That punishment would be too good for these people.
Putting aside the fact that you still maybe have not come to terms with the facts
that there were few if any victims on 9/11 and the entire thing was a Hoax
(which a thorough furrow into SeptemberClues and it's Forums
will surely persuade you otherwise), don't forget about the 1,500,000? innocent children,
women and men murdered middle-easterns in the illegal wars on fake, contrived terror.
Maybe anybody involved in the deception should be brave-hearted.
Maybe Not
edit on 10-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join