It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Just on TV.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

What difference does it make if I tell you the names of the people I know who died on 9/11?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Larry Silverstein says that the fire dept made the decision to pull it. You can watch him say the words.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyjerk

Larry Silverstein says that the fire dept made the decision to pull it. You can watch him say the words.

www.youtube.com...

I am aware of that. But the fire department denies it, and there is certainly no evidence whatsoever that they had anything to do with any demolition. In fact, they had been out of the building for hours already when it went down.

A demolition that precise requires months, if not about a year of planning and then demolitions setting. It's not like there is a special beam you can go in and "pull" to pancake a building in the middle of Manhattan faster than the speed of gravity.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The point is, the government doesn't have to admit anything in order for them to allow someone else of credibility to leak the truth and after the info is leaked- everyone yelling that Bldg 7 is the smoking gun will be made to look like fools. The truth is available, and the point is, they are not denying it. It's a plausible story, and because it is plausible, and not being denied or covered up, we can no longer point the finger at TPB for this particular piece of evidence.

It's dead in the water.

But that's just my opinion.

10 years of public outcry over this event, with little to no notice by the general public has already shown who is winning, and potentially, who has won the infowar.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You make an excellent point.

My point is that the people are the jury, and they are not listening to the argument,

It's just my opinion, but I am afraid that we have lost this one to history.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The point is, the government doesn't have to admit anything in order for them to allow someone else of credibility to leak the truth and after the info is leaked- everyone yelling that Bldg 7 is the smoking gun will be made to look like fools. The truth is available, and the point is, they are not denying it. It's a plausible story, and because it is plausible, and not being denied or covered up, we can no longer point the finger at TPB for this particular piece of evidence.

It's dead in the water.

But that's just my opinion.

10 years of public outcry over this event, with little to no notice by the general public has already shown who is winning, and potentially, who has won the infowar.

Silverstein rejects that he ordered 7 to be brought down. He claims that his order to "pull" was to pull the rescue efforts underway in the building, regardless of the fact that there was no rescue effort underway, and no FDNY in the building.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Well, that much may be true. I see people here talking about other people finally "waking up." Well maybe so, to some extent, but the people who maybe have changed their minds about 9/11 still do not follow through to the larger conspiracies at work still today.

And even aside from that, even if there were some sudden great awaking by the masses, what is anyone really going to do about it?

The shoddy coverup by the government has been a message all along, to those of who are smarter than the average bear. And that message is "Look what we can do, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Be afraid. Be very afraid."

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel like it was all set up to be found out about, in a sense?
Like someone is trying to wake us up? or maybe.....
Possibly this was our generations JFK?
Overall, the feelings afterwards were the somewhat the same....Defeat....Who in the world could do such a thing?...etc...

I don't doubt for a second that there is WAY more behind this than just "inside job". Too many loose ends, I think they want us to find out about it, I believe they thrive on our not being able to handle the craziest mental states and that we would collapse from the sheer knowledge of how deep EVERYTHING goes.

But I might just be rambling....

How deep the MIND goes
and someone knows

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Have seen this for some time, either this or something like it has been shown for several years.

Next please.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

I've always been slightly confused as to what else he could have been talking about when he said "pull it."

Care to enlighten me?

Of course. "Pull it" is a term to withdraw a fire fighter operation out of a dangerous location. It hails back before radios, when crews outside would give the fire hoses a good sharp pull as a signal to the crews inside to get out quickly. I was told this by two separate fire fighters.

As you recall, Silverstein was talking to fire fighter officials when the "pull it" remark came out. Fire fighters wouldn't know controlled demolitions lingo, but they would certainly know firefighter lingo.

Quite right, actually in this case, atleast with respect to the term as it was used in the interview with the property owner detailing the chain of events,he clarified how the term was being used as he went.The definition you are referring to does have relative meaning in this scenario but I doubt the firefighters themselves were the gentlemen conducting the demo as the property owner clearly states that they had to bring it down nont that it was coming down. I have heard pulling used in demolition lingo, its meant to imply taking the supports controlled charges are secured to,this is to imply you are "pulling" the legs out from under the building. Easy to see how in this very exceptional circumstance the firefighter terms and demotion terms could coalesce into something needing sorting...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander
reply to post by anyjerk

Well, that much may be true. I see people here talking about other people finally "waking up." Well maybe so, to some extent, but the people who maybe have changed their minds about 9/11 still do not follow through to the larger conspiracies at work still today.

And even aside from that, even if there were some sudden great awaking by the masses, what is anyone really going to do about it?

The shoddy coverup by the government has been a message all along, to those of who are smarter than the average bear. And that message is "Look what we can do, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Be afraid. Be very afraid."

I agree. I think the functionality of our society. atleast in the example offered shows many levels of intention in the subtle and unmistakeable insult to our collective national intelligence.The apathy expressed by the majority of those best suited to take up the fight for change is a clear example that so many moving parts are behind the constrictor like technique that seems to be unfolding just slow enough that distractions are so disgustingly effective for submission and display, The suspicious are made to be mocked and the apathetic are hailed "normal',"average","typical" and those are meant as rewards, positive descriptions. lets take this all the way through then right? Blend in and you wont be ridiculed and stripped of crediblity."FALL IN LINE" or be the next black sheep that we ostracize and pick apart.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

What difference does it make if I tell you the names of the people I know who died on 9/11?

Forget about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythinIrie

Indeed I do think that disinformation dilutes a vast majority of that which may well be authentic sensitive information,i believe that you spend money to make it and in some senses your seeing secrets traded and twisted and shuffled.You could say theyve made a science out of how to distort the truth enought to make it deceptive and in alterted forms misleading in very open senses...Leading one to be unsure of what is not manipulated data and ultimately in the war against awareness,confusion is very powerful.Anyone looking to suppress awareness will be utilizing fear,deception,truth as much as lies crafted to depict what they intend instead of what it is intended to, and paranoia. Ranks of conspiracy theorists are riddled with the tabloid type of propaganda for madness that they idealize."Everything sounds crazy! Dont buy into anything that the main news broadcasting agencies arent covering" Could you have an easier time picking off the most solid of theories with a populace manipulated by this type of tactical methodology?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
When Larry said "pull IT" he was talking about the building because if he was talking about the firemen he would have said pull THEM.It's simple English really.IT is singular and them is plural!

There are SOOOO many things they are trying to cover up that it's unbelievable that nobody is bringing LArry Silverstein for an obvious insurance job.

Not to mention the asbestos.They couldn't legally demolish the towers because they had asbestos!That means they would have had to take it down piece by piece!Just a coincidence of course.Larry putting an insurance policy that specifically covered terrorist attacks on the towers just a couple of months before 9/11 is just another coincidence!It's a good thing Larry and his daughter(who worked in the towers)weren't there that day...just lucky I suppose!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythinIrie

There are some who say the Towers were built to fall. That the conspiracy goes back over 30 years. Some Senator or Congressman actually said that on film. Someone from the 911 commission I think.

MASONIC CORNERSTONE LAID FOR TWIN TOWERS ON SEPT. 11, 1966 MASONIC CORNERSTONE LAID FOR PENTAGON ON SEPT. 11, 1941

source

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach. Adolf Hitler

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I am aware of that. But the fire department denies it, and there is certainly no evidence whatsoever that they had anything to do with any demolition. In fact, they had been out of the building for hours already when it went down.

A demolition that precise requires months, if not about a year of planning and then demolitions setting. It's not like there is a special beam you can go in and "pull" to pancake a building in the middle of Manhattan faster than the speed of gravity.

Yes exactly, he is describing a demolition term and while he SAYS the fire dept was handling the demo....as was pointed out, they deny this. So it leads you to ask why the fire dept would deny it? And more importantly, you just caught yourself a rare glimpse at a liars impass.He references demo terms and his explanation is tantamount to an impossibility.How could they "pull" 7 if they didnt have time to prepare it for a "pull"?IF tower 7 was damaged so severely, teams couldnt move those charges fast enough and accurately enough to do as clean a job as was executed on these three buildings. Pro stuff folks they came straight down.They had those charges sleeping soundly maybe long before in prepartion but they were pre planted. The accuracy in a drop project is based on careful analyses and deployment. This is something you can not circumvent for a clean drop, What we have here in buildings 1,2,and 7 are very clean drops and you cannot get clean on a last ditch ill prepared effort to mitigate collateral impact. You dont have to be an expert you need only a cursory understanding of demotions operations to get the point. Its just not in the math for something like this to happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach. Adolf Hitler

You know, people dont give him credit,he understood some dark parts of humanity and its desires. Theres incredible wisdom in these words.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I have heard through my interests in channeling that the intention behind the 9/11 job was ritual human sacrafice. Normally I'd scoff at such a claim...in fact I find it hard not to hear that and frown. But I find The Law Of One has amazing insight and so I'm weighing it. The asbestos however, thats something much more transparent, that sounds like an american fat cat doing his american business at the cost of peoples health and safety just at a more extreme degree than anything conceived prior. I like the masonic cornerstones, thats telling. In the late 80's and 90's there were drills going on that were defined by dealing with planes flying into sky scrapers, the project emblem was a sky scraper with a bulls eye centered on it.

I'd like to point out that in the 60+ years our airforce has been active weve never missed a beat, and the TWO occasions where disaster strikes happen to BOTH be out of hesitation, We didnt play our card like we could have with the japanese in WWII and in the HOURS between when the planes deviated from their pre plotted courses to when they arrived at their targets no jets could be mustered to scramble? even after the first impact-nothing...Doesnt that just sound off? You think our military makes a habit of falling asleep at the helm?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I love Hitler quotes. Evil genius. But more importantly, more and more often, I see them as applicable to contemporary events.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join