It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati member on ATS will now take your questions.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Can you give me a back rub?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I wish we had a better standard of hoaxer on this site. You just cant get the staff these days....
And to the poster who said the et-man 200 page thread was a hoax, i wasnt aware that this had been proven. Dont we need to wait unti 29 oct 2011 to find out?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by dethduck
In other news, I postulate that Soros hired msaint to discredit Boon.

LMAO

ya know, that hadn't even come
to my mind. But now that you mentioned it,
the conspiracy forums
are that way ======================>

Thought you might get a kick out of that.
Seemed appropriate.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
"But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant Corinthians 14:38
Bible quotes are fun

taken completely out of context by you
other than the writer Paul intended

and a correction:
It's 1st Corinthians
not just Corinthians

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Msaint if your still out there, this is how to do a "im an insider from the illuminati and know about aliens and stuff" type thread,www.illuminati-news.com...

edit on 8-6-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Msaint. Cool username.
Question: Does this thread mean anything to you? Maban?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, what a tangled web we weave...........

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
heres a couple of questions msaint, if you don't mind.

Any idea what the 3rd secret of Fatima is?

What blood type is the illuminati trying to preserve?(ex, A,B,O +/-.)

Any truth to chemtrails? If so, whats the purpose?
An Atlantis-like civalization, if ever existed, where exactly would it be found?

When will the U.S. economy finally collapse? I'm still trying to gather supplies and would love a heads up. I'm sure it would start when the dollar is dropped as the worlds reserve currency but an around about date would be super.

Any way to cure any diseases that you know of?

Any information on how to make free clean energy?

Being part of the "illuminated" bloodline probably means you are wealthy. Any plans to do some good in the world before you go?

Not sure if you would know any of these answers but worth a shot none the less. Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

The 7th lamb is among us. Man and womankind have turned their backs on him. Perhaps you can tell these fine people the penalty for that

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Msaint. Cool username.
Question: Does this thread mean anything to you? Maban?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ah, what a tangled web we weave...........

never saw that thread before that I can remember
but did just now skim over it, while it appears
similar. Maban and msaint claim different
lineages.

Maban claims Canadian Shards
msaint claims AMORC

don't really know if this is too
important or not as I'm not really familiar
with either.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I understand money is not a problem to you, can you give me some?

Well lots actually.

Infact huge amounts of cash would be nice.
edit on 8/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I understand money is not a problem to you, can you give me some?
Well lots actually.
Infact huge amounts of cash would be nice.

last i checked
soliciting on ATS is
against T&C's

hahahaha

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Maban really had a lot of folks going for a while until he was banned for multiple accounts.

Boon, I have reason to believe it is the same fellow. In fact, I'm pretty sure it is.

It's a very interesting thread. Save it for a rainy day. I think you will see why I'm making the above statements as well.

Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by boondock-saint

Maban really had a lot of folks going for a while until he was banned for multiple accounts.

Boon, I have reason to believe it is the same fellow. In fact, I'm pretty sure it is.
It's a very interesting thread. Save it for a rainy day. I think you will see why I'm making the above statements as well.
Have a good one.

Lady
u may be right.
i am not saying u r wrong.
all I was doing was pointing
out a discrepancy in the posted
lineages of the 2

and best wishes to u as well

boon

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
msaint wrote:

I will gladly answere what I can. Some of the answeres may not be found on news channels, books available to the public in general, and biblical texts.

Is it just you, or are all Illuminati really bad at spelling?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Since the original poster of this thread isn't giving any answers I would like to try.

The Illuminati was started by a group of artists and thinkers who protested the Roman Catholic Church.

Adam Weishaupt in the 1770s invited European bankers to reform this group in order to shape world events through finance such as the denial and approval of loans for various things.

This worked so well that people working for these bankers were able to place themselves as economic advisers to world leaders or head up groups such as the International Monetary Fund.

But actual members of the "Illuminati" never try to be in the news so you've never seen them. They don't go by that name anymore but there is still a wealthy elite in Europe and the U.S. that controls everything through finance and advisers.

Now as for the "Reptilian Alien" connection to this Illuminati, I will say that everyone who is exploited by this world order has this paranoid feeling that this serpentine evil group is controlling this Illuminati organization to keep the working class down.

But I assure you, the reptilians are just personifications of the old evil world order that constantly steals from you while you do all the work.

Rise up against the banking world that controls everything through finance. Kick out the lobbyists and the bankers from your governments.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anybody can say they are Illuminati and spout off a few random lines. Some of you people are far too trusting and gullible.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is it possible to bring back hanging for the hoaxers on here ?

It seems like one or two a week " Hello I am ( ex-cia, mason, alien, ) ask me any question and I will answer it ", threads crop up, it is clear from the first post that they are cranks, yet people star and flag them. A lot of them have the same arrogant attitude, requests for people to give them your E-mail address, etc, and are most probably from either one person, or a small group that are having a laugh at our expense. When a supposed 50 year old illuminatti arrives with all of his superior intellect, but can't spell, gets ascend mixed up with decend, wants to reveal all, but mainly posts two liner posts, then talks, without actually saying anything at all, why do people believe !

I think I may start a thread saying " Hi I am the Anti-christ, feel free to ask me any question " , I am sure it will probably go on for page after page, with people actually believing it. Have we so run out of real things to discuss, that we are being fed with hoaxes, just to keep us online !

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Is it true that the Illuminati are not really the enemies that we perceive them to be but are actually our protectors who guard against the evil shadow empire? For all those truly ignorant...the world as you know is divided up between day and night. The day is our time, the night is theirs. The Illuminati are actually a secret order that have protected the human species for thousands of years. Think about it and it makes perfect sense. Their symbol, the eye atop a pyramid, but why a pyramid? Imagine standing atop a pyramid with a lantern that could cast an extremely bright light all around it. From the top of the pyramid there are no shadows cast by it, you can see all the way down and all around with there being no shadows, the light reaches all places. Now stand on a tall square building, You couldn't even see the area directly around it because of the angle and there would be shadow all the way down, getting bigger the closer you got to the ground.

Then you have the name, Illuminati or "enlightened". That's not only secret knowledge, but also actual illumination, the greatest weakness of the shadow people. But why let the world believe your evil? They have to remain as secretive as possibly, so they let all the stories and crazy conspiracies run rampant. It's kind of like how the government acts with UFO sightings...better the people think it's some UFO rather than the actual top secret aircraft that it really is. Well, I hope I haven't derailed or ruined your thread by telling everyone the truth about your great and noble organization but I just had to let everyone know the truth once and for all. The Illuminati are not evil and IF they did want to form a new world order, well we should be so lucky.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I couldn't agree more.

I'm sure some of the people in this thread talking about Trolls were referring partly to me. If this is the case, let me tell you I am not a troll, but I do reserve the right to act stupid in a stupid thread.

I think too many people are trying to be John Titor. THAT was a good hoax, IF it was a hoax (I'm still not convinced) Other than him, everybody else is lame to epic proportions. I really want someone to come up with a hoax that is actually believable.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Dominus Illuminatio Mea.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join