It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati member on ATS will now take your questions.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Firstly I apologise to myself for posting in a Boon thread....

Msaint there are about a dozen illuminati a year that show up on ATS and I think you guys should focus on ruling the world instead of hitting a user generated forum. anyway...

We are plucked from the one tenth of one percent of the earth's population due to a bloodline, of which originated in Zeta Reticuli, brought to Sumer and to the best of our ability, kept arcane

So you are saying that hunter gatherer society isnt human? that their art, language, cosmology, music, isn't human? You know about 60 000 years before the little Sumer adventure the Indigenous Australians were a functioning and highly evolved culturally complex society with a working cosmology that can only be described in Quantum mechanics terms. I find it pretty offensive to those indigenous cultures round the world that you would assume that agriculture and urban developments (definition of civilisation not a communal societal intelligence) equate to the creation of 'humans'

Now whilst the Mesopotamian era is about 5000bc, there is evidence of herding cattle, sedentarization process and pottery dating to as early as 12000 bc in the Mediterranean, and the Levant and Africa
There are pre-urbanised settlements in the Neolithic period (in case you don't learn this in Illuminati school that's before Sumer)
Please don't assume urbanisation reflects greater human INTELLIGENCE than hunter gatherer society...

You talk about the Olmecs being creators..they were 1200 bc..again growing maize doesn't make you more advanced mentally than your tribal neighbour....besides the oldest known civilisation in South America, as well as in the Western Hemisphere as a whole, the Norte Chico civilization, Urban centres in the Peruvian coast...They didn't count either? Not human?

You mention the Zohar.....a document written by Leon thousands of years after homosapien spread over the planet holds the answers? I think you need a new teacher in your Illuminati 101 classes. The Zohar is a Interpretation of the Talmud, it came WELL after the original oral tradition.

Ill be sure to keep a eye on all your historical references, and correct them as required....lets have some fun

edit on 8-6-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
crapola
he left
dang-it

Well he seemed well spoken, but couldn't stand the heat.
If it was really this important to him he would brush it off or counter the comments.

I think i have my opinion ready.

OnlyLove

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hello msaint.

You earlier stated that you are "close to transitioning to the next phase of life due to health and age." I assume your material body is dying, and my question is this; what kind of secret knowledge have you acquired that makes you certain of "the next phase"?

Also, I want to ask you this; You said "I feel everyone else should be cognizant of also." Do you feel this, or does the illuminati? ATS is most probably some kind of CIA-asset for manipulation of the conspiracy scene, and it would be utter naive not to believe they have the real names of each and every one of the members attending this site. Surely, if you would go against the illuminati, they would find you in the matter of hours. Is it safe to assume then, that you do represent illuminati as a whole, and that they are in some sort of exposure phase?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Boondock, are you still going to say he hasn't had time to answer my questions? Or was it that he hasn't had time to research the Alumbrados? Even though I didn't believe him, I thought I was pretty fair to him, and I got nothing in return, neither did any of the others that asked tough questions based on logic. He was only able to give a report on the things he has studied. Sorry, but you got played.
edit on 8-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Talk about a 'TK'

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyLove
I think i have my opinion ready.

I have mine too
and i think we agree

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Fraud?
edit on 8-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by msaint
reply to post by RationalDespair

I don't mean to chastise you however, you seem to have a knack for misinterpretation. I KNOW he's president and I was trying to be modest by stating "if I'm not mistaken".

I read the rules of rules of this forum and was under the impression that intelligent people occupied it. I'm mostly reading angry, uneducated, belligerant and dogmatic mentalities. If this is the best there is to offer intellectually, then allow me to bid everyone good morning, and good-bye.

I dont understand. Your leaving because some people dont believe everything you've said so far, which, I might add, has been very vague, fragmented and confusing. Instead of being illuminating (pun intended) your replies thus far have been cryptic and mysterious.

Is this really all your caperable of?

_Freelancer_

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
My sincerest apologies to the membership
of ATS for creating a vein for this rife to infest
ATS. I was hoping this would turn out for
good, I was wrong and I sincerely
apologize for being used.

Mods. might I suggest moving
this thread to the hoax forum
with my sincerest apologies
for participating.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

I don't think there was much heat in this thread, I've seen far worse before, also seen people with lesser claims take on more heat than this guy.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by boondock-saint

It would surely make sense as to why there is such a fixation on gold. If this is remotely possible - it would certainly make sense why the Federal Reserve has no gold.

now that is scary
i was just thinking the same thing.
why can't we find the gold???
and why do the elites have it ???

Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

link   

Just wondering if you'll be apologising for the stars and flags gained in the process too.

Yanno.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I don't think there was much heat in this thread, I've seen far worse before, also seen people with lesser claims take on more heat than this guy.

Chad
u were right
i was wrong

my apologies kind sir

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Just wondering if you'll be apologising for the stars and flags gained in the process too.
Yanno.

mods can remove them from
my record, I don't want them.
i want no part of a hoax.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Mate, it's all good, we're lucky this fellow wasn't very well prepared.

If he came prepared we'd be here for a long time.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
No harm no foul, he used you, simple as that. To be honest you probably did the right thing giving him a voice. You never know who might be lurking.

edit on 8-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Agreed chad,
Maybe he ran out of ideas or came to the conclusion that some members are smarter then he thought.
For now it is a hoax/fairytale.

If he still comes with some evidence or proof(better) then i will retract my opinion.
As for now it is what it is.
Still was a nice discussion though.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
No harm no foul, he used you, simple as that.

now I feel like a cheap whore.
kicking myself for being so
gullible based on a few posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

when will we be able to watch movies in 5D and who will win the next superbowl?
thank you for your kind answers. may thousand lights shine upon your third eye.
in that case, wear sunglasses.

signed
vatican secret service in exile

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I have a question...or two...three..

Just received the info it was all a cheap and stupid joke.....what a waste...
edit on 8-6-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join