It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati member on ATS will now take your questions.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
I think I may start a thread saying " Hi I am the Anti-christ, feel free to ask me any question " , I am sure it will probably go on for page after page, with people actually believing it. Have we so run out of real things to discuss, that we are being fed with hoaxes, just to keep us online !

LOL you should totally do that - I'd take bets on it turning into a massive thread also

on a serious note, Msaint lost me as soon as he said Zeta Reticuli

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmm, first thing's first, I'm curious as to who these controllers are. We often assume that the controllers are deep within the government but if what he says is true who could it be then? Maybe the people that are below Obama calling all of the shots? Lets see what this individual says. If he/she has been Illuminati for about 50 years or so, please answer this question, did the origin of "your" movement stem from the Roshaniyya movement in Afghanistan back in the 1600s? I would really like to know. Please reply if you can.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

msaint:
I'm mostly reading angry, uneducated, belligerant and dogmatic mentalities. If this is the best there is to offer intellectually, then allow me to bid everyone good morning, and good-bye.

I agree 100% with you msaint. I came to ATS looking for answers to my questions. Hoping to find like minded, well educated people who knew what they were talking about. But all I've witnessed is, hate, uneducated, immature, disrespectful, and angry people. There are those few mature, respectful, & intelligent people on here as well. But ATS has mostly been invaded by dummies/sheeple who cant even manage to pull their head out of their own asses.

Don't you people realize that you're the reason why they want us all controlled or even dead. You can't even control yourselves, your thoughts, or what comes out of your mouth. Attitude is everything and it starts with each and everyone of us. The world is never going to change until we can all figure that out.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

I have had it with "wanna-bes" like you, making up stories and playing along until you feel like it has gone a little bit out of hand and you find idiotic(it's a word describing something so don't get your pants wet thinking that I have insulted you) excuses to just say " I see that no one is ready" or " You are an aggressive bunch and I do not feel like talking to such people"...Hey Mr. Illuminati, READ CAREFULLY...I DARE YOU , come and find me and prove me wrong that you are not just another idiot with a keyboard and internet connection, I DARE YOU, if you are what you say you are then that will not be a big problem for you, tracking me down and if not to show up then to have a letter put in my mail , proving me wrong, shouldn't be that difficult don't you think. You'd be surprised as to how much I know(in real life) and how open I am for any kind of discussion on any topic(you choose)... SO, what do you say? deal?

Please, I have had it with these people, if someone thinks he's god on earth I dare him to find me and teach me a lesson, I dare the devil, I dare the aliens, I dare the FBI, I dare the secret government, I dare the secret agencies, I dare the vatican, I dare the guy who sits on a throne and thinks he controlls me in any way mentally, come visit me, visit me in my dreams, at home on the street at night when I am alone in the dark, come teach me a lesson, show yourselves, show your power, show me that I am just a slave to you and I should be happy for what little you give me because you can take that away, I DARE YOU, NONO I INVITE YOU TO DO SO...I invite all the demons all the reptilians all the evil spirits to come and torture me and teach me a lesson, I dare you all...

But above all I must state, I pitty the ones who think they know anything about what this whole creation is about...and I pitty the beings that don't show up when they are invited because when I die I promise you this, I will hunt you down one by one and you will beg the devil, even god himself to help you and to take you as far away as possible from me because I will go straight through your gods and devils and I will destroy you all, surely your soul will survive, but the scars will remain for all eternity reminding you that you have no idea what this thing is all about and that you should not play with fire...

Don't forget, I am waiting for you, and if you don't show up count on me because I will be there when I depart from my body...pray and try to believe in a god to help you because I for one know that I have unlimited power once I leave this body...why can't I have one normal incarnation on a normal planet with normal beings that strive for perfection and use their god given spirit to create wonders? why can't I have that?...pray to whoever you want I WILL COME AFTER YOU!

Have a good day gentlemen...
edit on 8-6-2011 by white.aslan because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by white.aslan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
u ..... alll dont know chitn about illuminati
wtf u thhink
we are out their showing ourselfs??
no we just be ,,, ur ,,.....

thatas wright

ps go..... urself ....

greetings

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by msaint
reply to post by RationalDespair

I don't mean to chastise you however, you seem to have a knack for misinterpretation. I KNOW he's president and I was trying to be modest by stating "if I'm not mistaken".

I read the rules of rules of this forum and was under the impression that intelligent people occupied it. I'm mostly reading angry, uneducated, belligerant and dogmatic mentalities. If this is the best there is to offer intellectually, then allow me to bid everyone good morning, and good-bye.

Well said. It would seem that most on this site are consumed by fear and ignorance. This was an opportunity to exercise cautious curiosity and instead most posters exhibit the usual bashing and immaturity which dominates this website. You hit the nail right on the head "angry, uneducated, belligerent, and dogmatic".

it's regrettable that the majority of the posters on this website can't lay aside their emotional tendencies and attempt to be open minded, to lay aside their beliefs if only for the objective search for truth. But no, they hold even tighter to their beliefs when threatened and they revert to attacks and attempt to discredit the person sharing the knowledge.

It's a weak stance and most of you take it every single time.

This website has become more and more similar to comments below a Fox News article and moved further and further away from a credible source of information and debate. lol...debate. Can't remember the last time I read a thread which had healthy debate...Truly disappointing.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Questions.
Since the Illuminati was formed in 1776, and have yet to see their plan come to fruition, why on earth would anyone want to continue the work that was, supposedly, begun 235 years ago? The plan can no longer work as it was formulated in a world that is vastly different from the one in which we live today and, since it has yet to come to fruition, one can only surmise that the top level of the illuminati are constantly reworking their plan to modernize it and, therefore, they are no different from industries such as the music industry.

So, why on earth would anyone join such a group? World domination won't come in your lifetime and, based on their history, it won't come to fruition in your kids's lifetime or their kids or their grandkids or their great grandkids so why bother? Y'all come across as an inept group of world dominators.

Second, is Dr. Evil your advisor? He'd be a perfect fit. He was trying to accomplish world domination using antiquated methods and based on antiquated ideals.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

edit on June 8th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Msaint,

It's saddens me hear you may not be with us much longer, your guidance and knowledge would play a vital role in the transition of your region.

People just don't get what this is all about, this isn't a club one joins to discuss current events, it's a belief system instilled from birth. A set of values, morals, and knowledge that can't be simply taught to the masses. It just wouldn't work. Even in this thread humans ask for answer then ridicule the answers they get. Yes you can just your local order but you will still be an avg man, the real set of values is felt by only a slight few, these slight few know who they are.

The true protects are not here to control the world or murder the population, in fact the order is to protect the human race, enhance it, and ensure it thrives. This has to be done by any means neccisarry. Try to explain to a normal human that the death of three thousand played a vital role in the life of 6billion. No matter how a scenario like this is explained your average Joe will never believe it or support it. This is why the majority is not enlightened. This is not a religion, there is no choice to believe it or not, it just is instilled in you and it's the word of the creators.

This mini rant may sound insane but try to just think of this optimistically and with a grin of salt. There really is a lot of information the avg human will never know nor be able to grasp and accept and this is how it has to be.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I don't mean to chastise you however, you seem to have a knack for misinterpretation. I KNOW he's president and I was trying to be modest by stating "if I'm not mistaken".

I read the rules of rules of this forum and was under the impression that intelligent people occupied it. I'm mostly reading angry, uneducated, belligerant and dogmatic mentalities. If this is the best there is to offer intellectually, then allow me to bid everyone good morning, and good-bye.

wow, I guess Illuminati training is pretty weak. Hell even Air Force basic made me tougher than this. Should your skin thicken up and you come back please let me know the answer to these questions if possible.

1. is your Illuminati different than the Bavarian Illuminati? If so, did it make you mad that they took your name?
2. are you sure you want to stick with the bloodline of aliens story? without some explanation, that just sounds a bit far fetched.
3. How big is your Illuminati organization? Do you have meetings? Since telepathy is used, does everyone just sit around and look at each other, or do you talk every now and then?
4. If the existence of the Illuminati is supposed to be secret, why come to ATS and spill the beans? that just seems a bit strange to me.

Anyway, if you walk around wearing a hat with a propeller on top, be prepared to get called a nerd. it's just human nature. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Participating? You started this thread. I expect more dude...

Why be the Donald Trump of ATS, you're better than that.

My thoughts on this whole thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40708f23bd2c.gif[/atsimg]

Boon, what gives you know this is crap...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Just wondering if you'll be apologising for the stars and flags gained in the process too.

Yanno.

As if Boondocksaint gives a flying fart for stars and flags in the quantities gained from this thread, my flag and stars were for his content and effort not whether msaint was honest.

As has been said nothing ventured nothing gained, most of the folk hereabouts are adults who are not embarrassed or put down by school yard shouts of "epic fail".

No apologies needed for this thread, no one was gullible or over credulous, not that either are a crime for anyone who isn't an insecure nervous wreck fearful of sticking their head above the parapet.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Questions.
S

So, why on earth would anyone join such a group? World domination won't come in your lifetime and, based on their history, it won't come to fruition in your kids's lifetime or their kids or their grandkids or their great grandkids so why bother? Y'all come across as an inept group of world dominators.

But you are not approaching this from the right point of view...there is no plan, the plan is to make sure you, your children, and your childrens children still remain on earth. There is no world domination blueprint. it comes down to sustainability of the race.

Also you ask why one would join the Ill....there is a huge difference between a member and a member who serves a more critical purpose. Just because one may work for the government doesn't mean they have all the secrets the government holds. Same thing here, you may be associated with the Ill, but not know everything there is to uphold.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

wow, I guess Illuminati training is pretty weak. Hell even Air Force basic made me tougher than this. Should your skin thicken up and you come back please let me know the answer to these questions if possible.

1. is your Illuminati different than the Bavarian Illuminati? If so, did it make you mad that they took your name?
2. are you sure you want to stick with the bloodline of aliens story? without some explanation, that just sounds a bit far fetched.
3. How big is your Illuminati organization? Do you have meetings? Since telepathy is used, does everyone just sit around and look at each other, or do you talk every now and then?
4. If the existence of the Illuminati is supposed to be secret, why come to ATS and spill the beans? that just seems a bit strange to me.

Anyway, if you walk around wearing a hat with a propeller on top, be prepared to get called a nerd. it's just human nature. Sorry.

I suspect that he didn't leave for lack of thick skin. He probably left because this was a waste of time for him. Who wants to spend their last days arguing with ignorant people in a thread? He came here for healthy debate and conversation of which there is very little to be found at this website. I wouldn't want to waste my time for this crap either.
edit on 8-6-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
Try to explain to a normal human that the death of three thousand
played a vital role in the life of 6billion.

oh my, I assume u r referring to 9/11 here
and if so can you please be so kind to
enlighten me as to how sacrificing 3,000
would save 6 Billion ??
I await that answer with much anticipation

thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

But you are not approaching this from the right point of view...there is no plan, the plan is to make sure you, your children, and your childrens children still remain on earth. There is no world domination blueprint. it comes down to sustainability of the race.

Also you ask why one would join the Ill....there is a huge difference between a member and a member who serves a more critical purpose. Just because one may work for the government doesn't mean they have all the secrets the government holds. Same thing here, you may be associated with the Ill, but not know everything there is to uphold.

We're talking 235 years to do nothing. They've been at it for centuries and they've accomplished zilch. They're the least productive evil organization ever.

There's nothing there. The illuminati no longer exist in any form that should be feared. An ancient Keyser Soze is not something to lose sleep over and, more important, claiming to be a member of a group that is about as threatening as a dead butterfly is silly.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Qwenn
I think I may start a thread saying " Hi I am the Anti-christ, feel free to ask me any question " , I am sure it will probably go on for page after page, with people actually believing it. Have we so run out of real things to discuss, that we are being fed with hoaxes, just to keep us online !

on a serious note, Msaint lost me as soon as he said Zeta Reticuli

But why? Because the answer was not on par with expectations?

That is close minded IMO.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You would think an Illuminati would know how to spell answer.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaqueFresco

You would think an Illuminati would know how to spell answer.

in all fairness,
English may not have been his primary language.
Ask me how to spell answer in Chinese and I'd
probably goof it up too.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join