It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati member on ATS will now take your questions.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Because I was once a part of the intelligence community.and am AMORC.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair
The fact that you refer to Obama as "the commander-in-chief (if I'm not mistaken)" is a red flag for BS. Seriously, how can you doubt something like that? It's pretty common knowledge who's currently the president of the USA. I think you're just trying to sound intelligent and mysterious, when in fact you are not. In a latter post you wonder if someone cannot just "google" the information. So on one hand you want to sound out-of-this-worldly by implying not being sure who is the current president (yeah I'm not on Earth that often any more), but on the other hand you throw newspeak around like any other Earthling with Internet access.

Also, I think that humans were not created for digging up gold. What use could a human being be when you can create machines to do inter-planetary travel?

His reference to "if im not mistaken" is tonge in cheek........

Sorry my spelling is off, im running on low hours of sleep

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair
Also, I think that humans were not created for digging up gold. What use could a human being be when you can create machines to do inter-planetary travel?

maybe I'm wrong here but I think I remember
a quote from the CEO of Skunk Works
stating that interplanetary travel was
possible via the mind. or maybe somebody
could find that actual quote for clarification.
If so, machines would not be the only
transport mechanism would they ???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions. Though many people here require proof, I find you to be well spoken and if anything else I am glad to sit and ask some questions.

What involvement does the subterranean civilization of Agarta have with the human race?

Why does the Illuminati not make Earth a better place? It would make sense, that with such an understanding of metaphysics, that you would want to put forth the hidden technologies of todays age, making mankind as well as the planet more sustainable - rather then glassing it over with sand, such as has been done with Egypt (Which I've been told was quite green only a couple thousand years ago)

Instead, I see a misuse of power and an organization hell-bent on mutating the human race (mind and body) and all other life on Earth. Unless the Illuminati are leaching off of Earth for the sake of negative energy - that, of course, would make sense to me.

You say you are of an organization of "guardians" but I have seen much more subversion than the former.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
If he states unequivocally that humans were created for gold farming, that is a red flag for BS. It is a deplorably stupid idea once you become familiarized with science. There is virtually no way that humans could surpass machines when it comes to the ability to mine gold. Humans are machines themselves - but are much weaker, prone to sickness, aging, and death. The concept of humans being created for PULVERIZING HARD ROCK is simply stupid. There is no justifying logic there, it's a concept borne of ignorance. Quite the opposite of one who claims to be "illumined".
Notice how the only limiting factor is energy/cost? Well, if you had technology to travel from one star system to another, and the technology to create an entire new sentient species, and the technology to build UFOs and all manner of exotic machines... it is far more likely than not, that they would be able to simply create all the elemental gold, of whatever desired isotope, they wanted.

I agree with that and lost interest after msaint´s first sentence about gold mining. I just don´t buy this. It´s funny, that our science is not very developed yet, we can´t even travel in our own solar system, but we already have an idea of nanotechnology, witch basically will allow to make everything in the future, building things and elements atom by atom. So, this is riddiculous claim, that someone, who was able to travel between stars and creat humans, needed gold-mines! I´ve always thought, that this theory is made up and polularised for some misleading purpose, but for what purpose?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

If you use telepathy what are stopping the other people in your community to listen in of what you are doing right now?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by msaint

Because I was once a part of the intelligence community.and am AMORC.

aaaahhh
Ancient Order of the Red Rose
Sir Francis Bacon

So am curious how this order is connected
to the Illuminati as they seem to have a
different agendas ???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You know about the Illuminati because you are AMORC? I know Wikipedia isn't a great resource tool, can you help me out with who they are? It says that AMORC was created to support the activities of the Rose-Croix Order, and the Rose-Croix Order is Masonic. You previously said that the Masons are not involved with the Illuminati, so how does being AMORC give you insight that is beyond the Rose-Croix Order?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Advanced Alchemy + Gold = Lots of energy.

I am no chemist, and the article I read was admittedly over my head. But it was interesting, if true. Something along the lines of, a pound of gold could power Earth for a whole year.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by msaint
reply to post by OnlyLove

Yes. The actual and original version was written by Baphomet Al Sadr in four thousand BC. The version you refered to is the one dispensed by the papal bulls circa 1150 ACE/AD.

Thank you,
I can't find any reference of that name (Baphomet Al Sadr) care to provide some link?
If he wrote that i would be able to find that.
If you know that name someone else should know as well. yet nothing to be found with that name anywhere.

Please provide something tangible, so far I have seen nothing that would make me believe you. If the Illuminati is the real 'controller' of the world, could you share something on future events? Or something that will prove to us that you say who you say you are.
You are on the internet, nobody believes people on their word. You can be anyone.

I value the time you take, but you have to step it up or this thread will end up one big bashing thread, and will end in the dungeons of ATS.

Maybe you don't feel the need to prove anything, yet you wanted this discussion.

OnlyLove

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy this discussion.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

I don't mean to chastise you however, you seem to have a knack for misinterpretation. I KNOW he's president and I was trying to be modest by stating "if I'm not mistaken".

I read the rules of rules of this forum and was under the impression that intelligent people occupied it. I'm mostly reading angry, uneducated, belligerant and dogmatic mentalities. If this is the best there is to offer intellectually, then allow me to bid everyone good morning, and good-bye.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yeah, we call people who attempt to derail a good discussion a "troll".

Msaint - Try to ignore them. Believe it or not, but there are a few still interested in hearing your answers to our questions.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Advanced Alchemy + Gold = Lots of energy.
I am no chemist, and the article I read was admittedly over my head. But it was interesting, if true. Something along the lines of, a pound of gold could power Earth for a whole year.

could this be how one could power a star like Elenin
across the galaxy and back ???
Gold a power source ???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

If you could please be so kind as you answer my question back on page four before you leave?

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I would think someone who is illuminated and "God like" would not have so many errors in their spelling/grammar. Just saying...

Deebo

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by msaint

You say you are Illuminati , that you are a keeper of hidden history and a defender of humanity.

Obviously making such claims on this forum is going to require a little evidence if it is to be believed, you would not be the first person to make such a bold claim.

Who are the Nine ?

Who is the one that defied the Nine and still lives ?

What is at the root of human suffering ?

Why are you here ?

Cosmic..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

It would surely make sense as to why there is such a fixation on gold. If this is remotely possible - it would certainly make sense why the Federal Reserve has no gold.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
crapola
he left
dang-it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

It would surely make sense as to why there is such a fixation on gold. If this is remotely possible - it would certainly make sense why the Federal Reserve has no gold.

now that is scary
i was just thinking the same thing.
why can't we find the gold???
and why do the elites have it ???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well, perhaps later today or tomorrow (when the trolls have gone back to their bridges) he will be willing to continue the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join