It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by beezzer
The more threats against Palin, the more I want to vote for her.

So thats how you pick who is qualified to run, the person that is hated the most? I guess you should love Obamka then.

Naw, I'll leave that love for the kool-aid drinkers here.

The "conservative" that is hated most.

Sorry. I wasn't clear.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by beezzer

been called worse and worse things have been said to me

some of the evidence in this thread.

I know, bud. Just a "joke". I guess to make it funny to the left, I should have threatened your life!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So a comedian gets excused? Sorry, I wasn't aware of the "Funny guy" vs Assassin clause.

My bad.

What are you even trying to imply here?

Are you saying Christopher Titus might kill her? Are you mad that the "left media" isn't in an uproar? Why do you care anyway, if you hate the left so much. Are you even sure that no one has complained about it in the media, have you checked everywhere? Probably not.

Stand-up comedians say a lot of vile things, including joking about killing people. They're comedians, it's called shock humor. They usually brace parts of an act with it to follow up with something else.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

So a comedian gets excused? Sorry, I wasn't aware of the "Funny guy" vs Assassin clause.

My bad.

What are you even trying to imply here?

Are you saying Christopher Titus might kill her? Are you mad that the "left media" isn't in an uproar? Why do you care anyway, if you hate the left so much. Are you even sure that no one has complained about it in the media, have you checked everywhere? Probably not.

Stand-up comedians say a lot of vile things, including joking about killing people. They're comedians, it's called shock humor. They usually brace parts of an act with it to follow up with something else.

It's only humour if someone finds it funny. Otherwise, it's called bad taste.
Oh wait, isn't the left the party of Weiner?
Now THAT'S funny!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Now THAT'S funny!

Yes, and the right is the party of Bush.

Now, that too is funny!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Obama has made me look like my picture in the avatar....

Please, Plese give me a dumbass like Palin right now-for the next 4 years.

Haven't you had enough of the best and brightest-my God.. look where our country is and heading... Thanks Brains and Smart guys. Good going.

By the way, you got a real brain child with Obama. You'll see soon enough as more of the MSM begin to be critical of him and the Bull S..T he is spewing... example:

President Obama’s phony accounting on the auto industry bailout, 'Most misleading collection of assertions we have seen'...
link to story: www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 6/7/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I questioned your age because I hear things like you have posted on this thread on a daily basis from my younger peers. I read multiple news sources and blogs from all points of view both left and right, some of which I vehemently disagree with.

But I hear Palin this, or Obama that and I think…Are you looking at the big picture?

What you wrote, to me, comes across as talking points or a personal hatred for a particular individual. I know I am wrong to think so, but I expect more from people.

I question myself daily. Can I change my views on life? Yep, done it before. I ask people to do the same.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Can we all put politics aside for a moment and agree that the women is simply moronic?

For all I know, she may make a wonderful presedent. She'll have aides and staff to do her work like many ex presidents, and current.

The bottom line is - she has been proven to be a camera hungry, self image only, clueless bimbo.
Has Sarah Palin ever even done a real interview with anyone other than Greta Van Susteren since Katie Couric?
Face it everyone. She's a fraud puppet just like many before her and many later on. Only she really is very ignorant to many things.
I don't want to see her dead and I don;t care if someone alludes to it even. The bottom line is that whenever she opens her mouth she embarrasses herself. Her knowledge is limited to lipstick, rifles, book deals and tv shows.

edit on 7-6-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It seems that his pagan rituals are not clearing up his psychosis!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I have hope for America. Sarah Palin threads receive almost no flags.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Now THAT'S funny!

Yes, and the right is the party of Bush.

Now, that too is funny!

AAARRRGGHHH! Great Riposte'! You got me! I guess it's okay then to make jokes about killing a potential presidential nominee.
*yawn*
Defend defend defend. Deflect deflect deflect.

But it's okay, I mean, hey, it's about Palin. Right? She's so stewpid we can make jokes about killing her, right?
Curse her! And her conservative values!
Hey, let's get all the commedians together and have them make jokes about killing ALL the conservatives! I mean, it'll be funny. Right? Genocide. A friggin' riot!

Hey, it's comedy. So it's okay to threaten someones life.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hell I dont blame him, I would chill with him there as well, seriously though it doesn't matter who gets elected either way we as Americans are screwed...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I think Bill Gates said it best. (And I paraphrase)

I know I may not be the smartest person in the room, but I surround myself with smart people.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by TDawgRex

I have hope for America. Sarah Palin threads receive almost no flags.

What it does get is a perfect illustration of the hatred that is fed via MSM and the left. I think it is a wonderful example of the left. Isolate, and start in on the name calling.

Forget flags. This is an ideal example of the left.

Brilliant!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

the left? sigh its not good to label stuff...you dont know what this guy supports. Just remember people like Palin have shown just how smar..errr dumb they really are.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

If we're going to cherry-pick, then Obama is an idiot. Bush is an idiot. Clinton was an idiot. Any person that does not speak perfectly is an idiot. I mis-speak. Guess I'm an idiot. Good thing you've never mis-spoke, or else you'd be an idiot as well.
Everyone who hates Palin must be perfect. Because they have never mis-spoke.
*sigh*
Must be nice being perfect.

I'm not. Nor will I ever claim to be. But unless you are perfect, you will get labeled an idiot.

My new signature should be, "Hee-Yuck" DROOL.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Okay, you started it.

Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania II - Hero of the Stupid

57 States

Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb

look, people who have the camera on them almost all day will make mistakes. They are human.

Go to a Palin rally or showing and listen to here speak. Don't let your apparent bias do all the thinking.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

What's your point? I agree Obama is a Idiot just like Bush was..just look at the financial crisis we're in thanks to these people.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by beezzer

Wanting to vote for someone because the rest of the world recognizes her as a moron is about the silliest thing I have read in a while. I would imagine most of the people that back her say similar dumb # all the time.

The bigger moron is the person that believes everything they hear or read in the media, without question and without looking into it for them self. What you're saying is that you are a follower, because the rest of the world thinks a certain way then you do to. Palin would murder anyone from the left in a debate on any issue, and the left knows this, and they are afraid of her. This is why they have tried to destroy her in the media, but it hasn't worked, and it won't work. Uh oh... did I use the word murder?! I guess it's time to take that out of context and come lock me up.

I bet you find it so much easier to personally insult someone than to defeat their argument or point of view with a well researched and articulated argument of your own. Typical.... now go back and watch re-runs of Real Time with Bill Maher, and then come back in a few days and regurgitate that hate filled, unintellectual nonsense in another thread about someone from the "right". I'll see you there.

That is hi-freaking-liarious. Do you actually think that scatterbrained tramp could actually beat anyone in a debate? You haven't been following her too long have you? Thats a serious question.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Whose Cherry picking? Palin doesn't know where countries are located, she misuses words, she cannot count for Shi. I mean seriously why are you supporting someone who cant even support herself? and your right alot of our presidents were idiots...hmm could this explain why our country is turning into a hellhole?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join