It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I see, the condescending attitude, You know all..right? I do not attack you personally, but I do attack your political viewpoints. We all have much to learn from on another. I just don't buy into the Palin is Satan myth. Obama…hmmmm…doubtful, but probably a puppet.

edit on 7-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You have not actually addressed any of my viewpoints. You have questioned my age, told me what to think, and told me I had nothing but talking points. Had you actually addressed what I wrote instead of who you think I am outside this thread, we could have had a nice exchange. There is still time. The posts are all still there. This time, respond to the content and see how it works out.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

my last thought with no interpretation

alaska doesnt have a grassy knoll that was in texas.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Now there is only one grassy knoll in the whol damn country?
I guess I don't want to call anyone stupid but that is like saying you hear there was a hill once but it was too far to visit.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Even if Titus was threatening (which he was not), I think a hypothetical president Palin would be safe, as no president would ever take that fateful route again. Although, Palin might be "brave" enough to do it....possibly even in a convertible.

Shows how little you know!

She is including that exact route in her tour next week as part of a JFK-Paul Revere celebration.

She is going to ride a motorcycle past the Grassy Knoll while ringing a bell with one hand and firing her hunting rifle in the air with the other. Piers Morgan will be standing beside her route to represent the British and she will shout at him.. "run...run...they are going to take away your arms"!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

do tell what grassy knoll was titus referring to then?

there is only one grassy knoll with any historical significance that the majority of americans have any clue of.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

He did not say. Could be any of them. I have one outside my front window right now.

there is only one grassy knoll with any historical significance that the majority of americans have any clue of.

You mean the one by where Kennedy was shot from a window? That one? Did he say that one?

Why the cherry picking?

Originally posted by Antiquated1

reply to post by SpectreDC

i love when people try to marginalize me and try to attack my intelligence.

means they have no arguement

This must be the double standard thread.

obama is stupid.

and

Originally posted by Antiquated1

reply to post by SpectreDC

guess you need to read ats terms and conditions.

calling people stupid is not an acceptable standard on this website however you may feel.

and that negates everything a person says in a thread/

You are funnier than Titus.

obama is stupid.

Come on now. Do not fear your own words.

I am simply offering the defense I learned from Palin supporters. She never technically said anything about shooting anyone so it was ok. She just used words like "loaded" and crosshairs on maps. No problem.

Titus never technically said anything about shooting anyone so that should be ok too. He just used words like "loaded" and refered to a place no one ever fired a shot from.

If you all cannot apply your own standards to your own, then you might need to recheck those standards.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Palin's

grassy knoll

another code term for when girls are around. grassy knoll aka a womans vagina.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

He did not say. Could be any of them. I have one outside my front window right now.

only one grassy knoll has any historical significance where a person of influence and poltical power was murdered

and for people to get a so called "joke" those people would have to get the reference.

obama is stupid quite different than calling another ats poster stupid

thats quite a big difference.

government is a free for all ats posters are not a civil decorum for a civil discussion.

or would you rather have every single ats poster going around and calling each other "Stupid" in every response to a thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
So saying "Grassy Knoll" is a direct implication of shooting someone while placing crosshairs over Democrac districts isn't?

I'm so confused.
-Wait; no I'm not. Americans will argue over anything and create issues from nothing.

GRASSY KNOLL! Ha!

Funny. On a conspiracy site, and they believe the Warren Commision report.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Beezer, don't worry about it. Palin will pick him off with her skills way before he sees her coming around the circle. He best hope she is in a car and not a helocopter.

Look, the closer the time comes for her to make an announcement (or not), the worse the media and elites will be come. Why? I can only speculate as I see things when it comes to Palin: They Fear Her and what she represents & more importantly what a woman like Palin will do to their way of life in Elitist Democratic America.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2414282989ea.jpg[/atsimg]

They will just make her and her supporters more riled up. And then, they will turn the public against them as it is ver apparent now they are gunning for her. IMO and my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

'If obama gets elected president, I am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time... loaded and ready.'

fine you people win it was a joke just like this one is altho

just how many of you all are laughing.

link   
reply to post by anon72

Cheers!
I find the dichotomy funny. Say anything bad about Obama? Racist, hatred.
Palin? Comedy and free speech.

Obama is just a puppet! People cry.
But Palin will ruin the country!

Even if she were inept, and she isn't, we've had Carter as a president and survived.

As long as there is a double standard, I will point it out. As this thread illustrates, the progressive left just can't stand it!

link   
I think you missed the part where Christopher Titus is a comedian, and not affiliated with any media outlet or political leanings whatsoever.

Right.. the "hypocrisy of the left".

It was a joke, I've heard worse.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The more threats against Palin, the more I want to vote for her.

So thats how you pick who is qualified to run, the person that is hated the most? I guess you should love Obamka then.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

'If obama gets elected president, I am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time... loaded and ready.'

fine you people win it was a joke just like this one is altho

just how many of you all are laughing.

Racist.
I win! I was first!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Beezer, don't worry about it. Palin will pick him off with her skills way before he sees her coming around the circle. He best hope she is in a car and not a helocopter.

Look, the closer the time comes for her to make an announcement (or not), the worse the media and elites will be come. Why? I can only speculate as I see things when it comes to Palin: They Fear Her and what she represents & more importantly what a woman like Palin will do to their way of life in Elitist Democratic America.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2414282989ea.jpg[/atsimg]

They will just make her and her supporters more riled up. And then, they will turn the public against them as it is ver apparent now they are gunning for her. IMO and my 2 cents.

The only thing I fear about palin is how stupid she is. And that people support her....so what does that say about the people supporting her?

Wasnt the paul revere thing enough for you "patriots"? This woman is obviously playing on your emotions and not using facts, something you are all blinded to because you want to bang her. God I feel like im in high school again.

edit: i wanted to also comment on "elitist democrat america"....you realize that republicans are the ones that give tax breaks to millionaires right...those are the real elitists. sorry all this logic makes you feel stupid, but how about you stop following the stereotype. youre like a cop who hangs out at dunkin donuts. break the cycle man.
edit on 7-6-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
I think you missed the part where Christopher Titus is a comedian, and not affiliated with any media outlet or political leanings whatsoever.

Right.. the "hypocrisy of the left".

It was a joke, I've heard worse.

So a comedian gets excused? Sorry, I wasn't aware of the "Funny guy" vs Assassin clause.

My bad.

link   
reply to post by anon72

Originally posted by anon72
They Fear Her and what she represents & more importantly what a woman like Palin will do to their way of life in Elitist Democratic America.

Yes. Give her four years in office and we will all look like the man in your avatar.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by beezzer

been called worse and worse things have been said to me

some of the evidence in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join