It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
isnt there some kind of rule about stealing someones avatar

no originality on here.

the death jokes about cheney are acceptable the death jokes are about bush and and rumsfeld and palin

but someone makes one about anyone on the left all hell breaks loose.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by beezzer

Wanting to vote for someone because the rest of the world recognizes her as a moron is about the silliest thing I have read in a while. I would imagine most of the people that back her say similar dumb # all the time.

The bigger moron is the person that believes everything they hear or read in the media, without question and without looking into it for them self. What you're saying is that you are a follower, because the rest of the world thinks a certain way then you do to. Palin would murder anyone from the left in a debate on any issue, and the left knows this, and they are afraid of her. This is why they have tried to destroy her in the media, but it hasn't worked, and it won't work. Uh oh... did I use the word murder?! I guess it's time to take that out of context and come lock me up.

I bet you find it so much easier to personally insult someone than to defeat their argument or point of view with a well researched and articulated argument of your own. Typical.... now go back and watch re-runs of Real Time with Bill Maher, and then come back in a few days and regurgitate that hate filled, unintellectual nonsense in another thread about someone from the "right". I'll see you there.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
its a joke beezzer, clam down man. just clam down. we all know you would protect her from any threats foreign or domestic. no one in their right mind wants to try you, you're like james bond, but the rabbit version.

Beezzer actually has an alter of Sarah Palin in his closet he secretly goes to every night to relieve himself of his stress.

I've seen pictures.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Palin would murder anyone from the left in a debate on any issue, and the left knows this, and they are afraid of her.

I keep hearing this, so could you please link me to a video from a non-leftist media outlet showcasing Palin's brilliance?

I mean, I watch Fox News more than either MSNBC or CNN and even when she worked for them I didn't see it. So it must be either really subtle, or non existent.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Soldier of God

Not full of fear, just wondering why "it's just a joke" for Palin but when a 7th grade kid makes a remark about Obama, the Secret Service investigates.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm, nope. No double standard here folks, please move along. Enjoy the kool-aid.

I agree with you that there is a double standard, but in all fairness, Obama (like it or not) is the sitting President, so any and all threats are looked at with much more seriousness than a threat against Palin.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Wow! How old are you? and have you even bothered to take the time out of your day to do any research whatsoever? Crosshairs in a political ad have been used for decades.

Grow up. Realize that not everyone adheres to your utopian dream world.

You do realize that two can play this game. The left is no better than the right in these days. Actually, I think that people who have a conservative mindset (fiscally and responsibility) are correct.

Ok, you don’t like Palin…BIG whoop! Join the crowd. Your just another of the sheeple who follows the herd. How does it feel to be a lemming?

Learn to think for yourself. Realistically that is.

And speaking of double standards, you might want to look hard at yourself in the mirror. 'Nuff said.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
isnt there some kind of rule about stealing someones avatar

Unless that picture is yours it hardly theft and besides that, putting it up on ATS allows anyone else to use it.

the death jokes about cheney are acceptable the death jokes are about bush and and rumsfeld and palin

but someone makes one about anyone on the left all hell breaks loose.

A few people on the left bitched about Palin making similar allusions for 2 days and that's it. Clearly that's hell to you.

You'll see the same thing, tomorrow or tonight someone on Fox will bring it up and bitch about it for 10 minutes.

In a week no one will care.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by beezzer

He'll have lots of company, but the she-idiot would do something stupid to get herself impeached within a year. She understands nothing and knows even less. She would not survive ten minutes in a debate with my ten year old daughter. Her streak of luck to be selected by a senile panderer is the sole reason she has any fame. I wouldn't trust her judgment or intelligence to babysit or cut my hair much less elect her President.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Unless that picture is yours it hardly threat and besides that, putting it up on ATS allows anyone else to use it.

well at face value it looks like a poster using 2 different accounts hence they both could be banned.

who cares what palin said she didnt pull the trigger on giffords that idiots did unlike the op who said he would clearly wait in the grassy knoll with the premidation and intention of acting by himself.
edit on 7-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by beezzer

He'll have lots of company, but the she-idiot would do something stupid to get herself impeached within a year. She understands nothing and knows even less. She would not survive ten minutes in a debate with my ten year old daughter. Her streak of luck to be selected by a senile panderer is the sole reason she has any fame. I wouldn't trust her judgment or intelligence to babysit or cut my hair much less elect her President.

Ad these are all the reasons that she is going to be the next President. Also whats up with this left-right thing? Do people still believe in that? Just wondering.

Trowa

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Palin would murder anyone from the left in a debate on any issue, and the left knows this, and they are afraid of her.

I keep hearing this, so could you please link me to a video from a non-leftist media outlet showcasing Palin's brilliance?

I mean, I watch Fox News more than either MSNBC or CNN and even when she worked for them I didn't see it. So it must be either really subtle, or non existent.

If you watch Fox news more than the others then how did you miss this 25 MINUTE LONG INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS WALLACE 2 DAYS AGO

She had answers for every question she was asked, and before anyone says "it's Fox News, they are the mouthpiece for the GOP" or whatever, remember that Chris Wallace is a Liberal, and he asked some pretty tough questions... he certainly didn't take it easy on her like MSNBC did with Obama.... "So Mr. Obama, how do you think the White Sox will do this year?"
edit on 7-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Not full of fear, just wondering why "it's just a joke" for Palin but when a 7th grade kid makes a remark about Obama, the Secret Service investigates.

Hmmm, nope. No double standard here folks, please move along. Enjoy the kool-aid.

Oh you mean like that time when Palin made a map "targeting" democrats with "crosshairs"? Because clearly she was actually making a threat and not just a clever allusion.

Wait, I'm replying to Beezzer. I'm likely going to get misconstrued and/or ignored again

So because she used "targets" then its okay to make death threats.
Got it.
Just wanted to make sure.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I Find this thread hilarious. You nuts condemning this clip are shooting your own argument in the foot. This is a comedian cracking a tasteless joke on a comedy program. It is not a public official speaking in a serious way to the whole of the public. If you really are having that much difficulty telling the difference between the two, it only proves that Palin and her ilk need to be jailed for some of the things they say. It also proves that there should be an I.Q. requirement for voting. I tell black jokes and gay jokes all the time. That doesn't mean that I hate black people or gay people. I have a good friend who is both black and gay. (very amusing combination by the way) He is where I get most of those jokes. If I ever have a child, I may ask him to be that child's godfather.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
its a joke beezzer, clam down man. just clam down. we all know you would protect her from any threats foreign or domestic. no one in their right mind wants to try you, you're like james bond, but the rabbit version.

Beezzer actually has an alter of Sarah Palin in his closet he secretly goes to every night to relieve himself of his stress.

I've seen pictures.

Pics or it didn't happen, Weiner.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Hating much? Just another lemming. Be gone I say. Go and re-join your herd.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

THAT'S a problem. When death threats are weighed against who someone is, versus the actual threat itself.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

well at face value it looks like a poster using 2 different accounts hence they both could be banned.

Which has nothing to do with you crying about someone using your avatar.

who cares what palin said she didnt pull the trigger on giffords that idiots did unlike the op who said he would clearly wait in the grassy knoll with the premidation and intention of acting by himself.

Firstly, the original poster of this thread did not say this unless the original poster is Christopher Titus. I would expect you to know terms you used but...well...you're neo96.

Secondly, is the joke distasteful? Yes. Is it either advocating or suggesting he actually will considering the context of where he's saying it and the laughter associated with it? Of course not, only an idio-

Oh wait, I keep forgetting I'm responding to neo96.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh you mean like that time when Palin made a map "targeting" democrats with "crosshairs"? Because clearly she was actually making a threat and not just a clever allusion.

Wait, I'm replying to Beezzer. I'm likely going to get misconstrued and/or ignored again

So because she used "targets" then its okay to make death threats.
Got it.
Just wanted to make sure.

Please quote me where I specifically said that it's okay to make death threats in jest of a situation when another person makes death threats in jest of a situation. I'll be waiting.

And in case you forget, I'll be PMing you every day until you do and asking you this with every post I find of yours on this site. I mean I'm willing bewildered in that you're suggesting I've said this, when I'm quite sure no where I have actually said this nor even implied it.

I know misconstrueing things is fun Beezzer, but I can make it hell for you. YOU'RE IN MY CROSSHAIRS.

OH CRAP I JUST MADE A DEATH THREAT, BRB FBI.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Wow! How old are you? and have you even bothered to take the time out of your day to do any research whatsoever? Crosshairs in a political ad have been used for decades.

Wow! Older than you want to assume. Yes I have. "Loaded" has been used in comedy for decades. Most comedians start out pretty "loaded." Grassy knolls have been around for some time too. So what was your point?

Grow up. Realize that not everyone adheres to your utopian dream world.

You do realize that two can play this game.

Yes because Bezzer started the game and chose to play. You would be three.

The left is no better than the right in these days. Actually, I think that people who have a conservative mindset (fiscally and responsibility) are correct.

Empty, factless, blanket statement. How helpful.

Ok, you don’t like Palin…BIG whoop! Join the crowd. Your just another of the sheeple who follows the herd. How does it feel to be a lemming?

If you do not care about my opinion, why did you respond to it?

Learn to think for yourself. Realistically that is.

By doing what you tell me to do?

And speaking of double standards, you might want to look hard at yourself in the mirror. 'Nuff said.

So you got nothing. Thanks for wasting my time.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

i love when people try to marginalize me and try to attack my intelligence.

means they have no arguement

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join