It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Undeniable Proof Do You Have To Prove Aliens Are "Demons"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Here is the link to aliens are demon www.alienstranger.com...

Ive only read like 30% and ive had enough of it.

For one, trauma is the same between abductees and people who have been "possessed" because they both could bring extreme trauma. And trauma is trauma. If your child dies and all the people you love dies around your going to have trauma. Plus how do you think you feel if you were taken against your will to be experimented on by Aliens? And the fact most medical experiments done by Aliens have to do with reproduction should tell you that they could be trying to clone or trying to make hybrids. Just look at the Starchild

www.starchildproject.com...

And let me ask...What if the Aliens just say that they didnt even creat us? If they were looking for life and just found us? What then?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by ObvTruth

Is this leading into a joke?

Nope.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So having people from all ages and walk of life seeing a metalic craft isnt proof especially when its been recorded through history?

You're debating the wrong guy here. While it is true I'm not a believer in aliens visiting the earth. I'm not a disbeliever either. And from most peoples perspective, my own ideas as to whats been going on throughout history, and into the present, would sound wilder and crazier by far than aliens visiting the earth.

I've looked into ancient (and modern) aliens for many years. I've seen just about anything you can post. I see evidence, but I don't see proof. Yet. But I'm always open to new evidence that may one day get me off the fence in one direction or the other.

Im pretty sure God would know about such an elaborite deception 29,000 years ago!

If there were a god. I'm sure you're right.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by newcovenant

Is this leading into a joke?

Nope.

I guess I should have added...or anything worthwhile then.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Please don't forget my post...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

So having people from all ages and walk of life seeing a metalic craft isnt proof especially when its been recorded through history?

You're debating the wrong guy here. While it is true I'm not a believer in aliens visiting the earth. I'm not a disbeliever either. And from most peoples perspective, my own ideas as to whats been going on throughout history, and into the present, would sound wilder and crazier by far than aliens visiting the earth.

I've looked into ancient (and modern) aliens for many years. I've seen just about anything you can post. I see evidence, but I don't see proof. Yet. But I'm always open to new evidence that may one day get me off the fence in one direction or the other.

Im pretty sure God would know about such an elaborite deception 29,000 years ago!

If there were a god. I'm sure you're right.

Well to me and many other people see how Aliens fill those gaps in our history. Im sad you cant see it.

I believe in a Creator wheither its a bearded guy in heaven or even a race of Aliens but it doesnt make sense for him/her to let some other deity run a muck in Gods neck of the woods.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have had an interest in Extraterrestrial since i was a kid and im pretty much sure that they are from another planet/star system/dimension but i just dont see any real evidence that supports the theory that they are Messagers Of Deception and that they are Demons. So please bring clear evidence of an demonic possession due to Aliens or anything that is demonic and could be caused by aliens.

Hey, read the books of Stanton Friedman, Dr. J. Allen Hynak, and Jacques Vallee. All 3 of these men are the world's foremost experts on UFO phenomena and all 3 agree that UFO events are both "demonic" in nature and the appearances are "inter-dimensional" and not extraterrestrial. None of these men are Christians either.

There are no better sources than Friedman and Vallee.

Other sources:

Topical bible Study: Aliens/Nephillim

Official Disclosure Of Alien Life Imminent (HOUR 1, PART 1)

Coast to Coast AM - Apr 03 2011 - (Biblical Interpretation & Prophecy) Hour 1 of 4
edit on 6-6-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I have had an interest in Extraterrestrial since i was a kid and im pretty much sure that they are from another planet/star system/dimension but i just dont see any real evidence that supports the theory that they are Messagers Of Deception and that they are Demons. So please bring clear evidence of an demonic possession due to Aliens or anything that is demonic and could be caused by aliens.

Hey, read the books of Stanton Friedman, Dr. J. Allen Hynak, and Jacques Vallee. All 3 of these men are the world's foremost experts on UFO phenomena and all 3 agree that UFO events are both "demonic" in nature and the appearances are "inter-dimensional" and not extraterrestrial. None of these men are Christians either.

There are no better sources than Friedman and Vallee.

Other sources:

Topical bible Study: Aliens/Nephillim

Official Disclosure Of Alien Life Imminent (HOUR 1, PART 1)

Coast to Coast AM - Apr 03 2011 - (Biblical Interpretation & Prophecy) Hour 1 of 4
edit on 6-6-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

That doesnt mean its true....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Seems to me I remember some South American natives who called the technologically more advanced Spanish "demons". They were incorrect, but that was the only frame of reference they could fit those invaders into.

IMHO, if someone suddenly decides that aliens have to be demonic then that person is way way too far out in left-field to reason with.

Lets first decide if aliens are visiting, before we start labeling. I think there is enough evidence in the form of sightings to warrant an open mind, but not to tack on the mantle of a religious context.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Now you got me interested.
Let's say you get to their level. Can a human defeat one of them?
And I wouldn't say the scarier you look the weaker. I'd say the scarier you look the less you get f***** with.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

There are several ways you can "get to their level", some are all natural ways involving your brain's '___' release level. I have not been successful doing anything "to them", because I'm usually paralyzed somewhat and feeling like I'm in zero gravity. My advice is to not mess with your brain's chemicals via drugs or medications, enjoy the sun and trees and birds chirping, and forget that these things exist in other spectrums of light and sound.... my world was so much simpler before that rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

That doesnt mean its true....

Hold on now. You said you have never "seen any evidence". I'm pointing out that the top 3 researchers on the planet agree that the UFO's are both demonic and inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial. That's not true, in fact the best secular researches agree that there is and they are not Christians.

It is NOT necessary for an argument to persuade a person for it to be a sound, legitimate argument.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I know who these people are. Ive seen the video. They propose a "Theory" but they have not backed it up. Even me reading the whole books wouldnt make any difference in the fact that there are NO facts in this Close-Minded Concept that something you cannot understand you say is Demonic even though no one really knows what they are.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I know who these people are. Ive seen the video. They propose a "Theory" but they have not backed it up. Even me reading the whole books wouldnt make any difference in the fact that there are NO facts in this Close-Minded Concept that something you cannot understand you say is Demonic even though no one really knows what they are.

Your OP didn't say "NO FACTS", it said "NO EVIDENCE". Don't try and move the goalposts now dude, that's pretty deceitful. There is plenty of "evidence", from the experts in UFOlogy. You can dismiss their conclusions if you wish to, that's your right, but don't claim there is "no evidence" when clearly there is, from numerous sources.

Lastly, how is a conclusion that's clearly outside the box of explanations be called "close-minded"?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your OP didn't say "NO FACTS", it said "NO EVIDENCE". Don't try and move the goalposts now dude, that's pretty deceitful. There is plenty of "evidence", from the experts in UFOlogy. You can dismiss their conclusions if you wish to, that's your right, but don't claim there is "no evidence" when clearly there is, from numerous sources.

Lastly, how is a conclusion that's clearly outside the box of explanations be called "close-minded"?

Facts and Evidence go hand and hand, dont give me that.

Saying that "UFOs seem to disappear and reappear all the time" isnt evidence. Im pretty sure what ever they are they would have a cloaking device. I just want to know why some people feel that Aliens are Demons.

And this is more personal to me than me just trying to make a point. So im sorry if i seem kind of rash or mean or anything like that.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No, you don't understand the nature of either facts or evidence. 'Evidence" does not require you to accept it or change your mind for it to be evidence. It simply is. Facts do not need your approval for them to be facts either. If no one believed the holocaust happened it would not nullify it happening.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Orly..

Evidence- that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

Fact- something that actually exists; reality; truth

You need Evidence or Proof for something to be a Fact. They go hand and hand..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Orly..

Evidence- that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

Fact- something that actually exists; reality; truth

You need Evidence or Proof for something to be a Fact. They go hand and hand..

Okay then:

When the entire world believed the Earth to be flat was it flat? When the entire world believed the Earth to be the center of the solar system was it? When the first man discovered that the Earth was not flat and shared it with someone did the Earth remain flat until that person believed it was round?

Are you catching on? Evidence does not need to convince anyone for it to be evidence. You can dismiss the conclusions of Friedman, Hynak, and Vallee all you want, that's fine, it's still a free country. But other folks rely on the opinion of the experts.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I feel you. Im not really trying to smash your "beliefs". I just wanted to know why you believe that.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I feel you. Im not really trying to smash your "beliefs". I just wanted to know why you believe that.

Because I believe in "aliens" and UFOs. I have for a very long time. I'm also a Christian. And I do not think the two are irreconcilable. In fact, I believe an "alien invasion" etc will be the great deception spoken of in the end times.

Satan will have a difficult time explaining the rapture of the church when it happens. He'll have to claim it was aliens who were our creators and they had to remove the folks that would never agree to the New Age agenda. (Born-again believers) Satan needs to come up with something fast when that event takes place.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Because I believe in "aliens" and UFOs. I have for a very long time. I'm also a Christian. And I do not think the two are irreconcilable. In fact, I believe an "alien invasion" etc will be the great deception spoken of in the end times.

Satan will have a difficult time explaining the rapture of the church when it happens. He'll have to claim it was aliens who were our creators and they had to remove the folks that would never agree to the New Age agenda. (Born-again believers) Satan needs to come up with something fast when that event takes place.

I am also Christian but UFO and the Ancient Alien Theory speaks more to me but thats my opinion.

But let me ask...What if the Aliens when they are discovered dont even say that they created us? Then what. If there are other Human like being in the cosmos that will also disprove aliens as Demons.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join