It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Undeniable Proof Do You Have To Prove Aliens Are "Demons"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I am also Christian but UFO and the Ancient Alien Theory speaks more to me but thats my opinion.

But let me ask...What if the Aliens when they are discovered dont even say that they created us? Then what. If there are other Human like being in the cosmos that will also disprove aliens as Demons.

I don't want to play the "what if" game, that game never ends. I just know that UFOs are a real phenomena, and I also know that God will send the unrepentant a "strong delusion" after the rapture, this conjecture makes the most sense to me.

Then coupled with that, the world's best secular, non-Christian experts also think aliens and UFO phenomena is both demonic and inter-dimensional. So there is confirmation from people who don't have an interest in the Christian worldview, so people can't say they have a Christian bias. That to me adds credibility to the conjecture.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I am also Christian but UFO and the Ancient Alien Theory speaks more to me but thats my opinion.

But let me ask...What if the Aliens when they are discovered dont even say that they created us? Then what. If there are other Human like being in the cosmos that will also disprove aliens as Demons.

I don't want to play the "what if" game, that game never ends. I just know that UFOs are a real phenomena, and I also know that God will send the unrepentant a "strong delusion" after the rapture, this conjecture makes the most sense to me.

Then coupled with that, the world's best secular, non-Christian experts also think aliens and UFO phenomena is both demonic and inter-dimensional. So there is confirmation from people who don't have an interest in the Christian worldview, so people can't say they have a Christian bias. That to me adds credibility to the conjecture.

Ok i understand but not me, not you or anyone knows what the Aliens agenda or the real origins of the Human species, especially not religion.

And im pretty sure our Creator wouldnt let something like this go o for 27,000 years. That doesnt make any sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Fair enough, we can disagree, but promise me one thing.

If there is ever a situation in the future where a great amount of people "vanish" and in the next few days/months/years it comes out that it was from aliens zapping them off the planet you with remember this conversation and run to the cross.

Deal?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If there is ever a situation in the future where a great amount of people "vanish" and in the next few days/months/years it comes out that it was from aliens zapping them off the planet you with remember this conversation and run to the cross.

Deal?

Lol.

I highly doubt that Aliens are evil. If they were they would of taken us over when we were just starting to crate civilizations. But if that does happen it will probably be the result of some religious nut killing one of the Aliens claiming they were Demons and them waging war on us.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Deal?

Lol.

I highly doubt that Aliens are evil. If they were they would of taken us over when we were just starting to crate civilizations. But if that does happen it will probably be the result of some religious nut killing one of the Aliens claiming they were Demons and them waging war on us.

What does ANY of that have to do with the hypothetical situation I raised?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Your trying to enforce your wills in a descreit manner, Im not going to play that game. There is pretty much no possibility of Aliens being tied to anything demonic...But i still wouldnt go to a cross. Would would a peice of wood do for me anyway? LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't really have proof, but I have this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Dude, I like your avatar. What horror movie is this scene from? It looks like a great movie to sh*t your pants
. Me wantz see it imedyetli 8-)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The following author makes the astounding assertions below and then goes on to make a good case for his beliefs. Follow the link for the "evidence."

Space Brothers, Spirits and Demons

The purpose of these quotes is to present evidence that supports my view of the UFO phenomenon:
1. UFOs are serving the purpose of social engineering, of conditioning and even brainwashing.
2. The relation to other "paranormal" phenomenon is not coincidence. These quotes will show that the UFO phenomenon is a modern representation of age-old occult manifestations; i.e., researchers in "UFOlogy" would be studying Demonology had they lived in earlier times.
3. The messages given to contactees are one and the same as today's "new age" philosophy.
4. They are aliens in the literal sense of the word, however, as to their true nature and purpose they've been spreading a malevolent lie to humanity.
5. The Bible confirms these assertions.
6. New Age and occult writers also confirm this.
7. And, researchers who don't subscribe to any particular spiritual path have also come to the same conclusion.
8. www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have been watching this thread and am watching another very closely.

I can't seem to get a conclusive answer. I am eager to see if this will be answered conclusively... but I *know* it won't. It's weird.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Your trying to enforce your wills in a descreit manner, Im not going to play that game. There is pretty much no possibility of Aliens being tied to anything demonic...

That's a arbitrary statement. Are you going to offer anything other than your personal opinion? How does your opinion trump the opinions of Friedman, Hynak, and Vallee? On what authority should I respect your opinion over theirs?

But i still wouldnt go to a cross. Would would a peice of wood do for me anyway? LOL

Are you really unaware that's a metaphor I used?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Your trying to enforce your wills in a descreit manner, Im not going to play that game. There is pretty much no possibility of Aliens being tied to anything demonic...

That's a arbitrary statement. Are you going to offer anything other than your personal opinion? How does your opinion trump the opinions of Friedman, Hynak, and Vallee? On what authority should I respect your opinion over theirs?

But i still wouldnt go to a cross. Would would a peice of wood do for me anyway? LOL

Are you really unaware that's a metaphor I used?

But my opinions are actually based on facts unlike you. Sure respect the people who blatently ignore the fact that people have seen and photographed physical metalic craft and that people have seen physical ET's. Ignore that if you want to. I have documented facts you on the other hand have mearly stories.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Posting me links of the same thing isnt helping see how Aliens are "Demons"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
One night about 5 years ago I woke up to a strange humming sound. The room had a strange yellowish green glow to it also. I was sleeping on my right side. I noticed movement in front of me. There was the typical "grey" being in front of me. However, it's skin was rough and it was much uglier than most people describe. I then noticed movement to the left of me. There was another being standing on my bed pulling the blankets off of me. I remember the hand only had three or four fingers and very large claws. I felt a sense of fear and evil that I had never felt before. I thought to myself, "I can't panic". As the one on the bed moved closer to me, I instinctively said "God help me". In the blink of an eye they were gone.

About a week later, I awoke to the same strange humming sound. I began to say "Jesus" over and over again. The humming sound stopped and I have never had an experience since. Needless to say, I pray every night now for the Lord to protect me and my family from those "beings". I'm sure many will say this was a dream/dreams, but it sure felt real to me. People can believe this or disregard it, but that doesn't really matter because I was there and I know the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

That would because because A) Your mind seems made up and B) your critical thinking and research skills are obviously lacking.

I find it funny that folk accuse Christians of seeing things that are not there, when a close look at the bible and our world situation leaves us with the most accurate and functioning hypothesis extant of what's really going on in the world.

We don't have to twist facts: All the evidence remains consistent with what we read in the word; From NWO to UFOS to Climate Catastrophe to Man's Inhumanity to Man to Soulless Corporate Greed and Scoffers--the bible called it first and remains the Occam's Razor of all hypotheses.

The ETH doesn't hold water. The Interdimensional Hypothesis does. Once you get to that point, you start to consider what others have had to say about the nature of our "visitors."

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

reply to post by The GUT

That would because because A) Your mind seems made up and B) your critical thinking and research skills are obviously lacking.

I find it funny that folk accuse Christians of seeing things that are not there, when a close look at the bible and our world situation leaves us with the most accurate and functioning hypothesis extant of what's really going on in the world.

We don't have to twist facts: All the evidence remains consistent with what we read in the word; From NWO to UFOS to Climate Catastrophe to Man's Inhumanity to Man to Soulless Corporate Greed and Scoffers--the bible called it first and remains the Occam's Razor of all hypotheses.

The ETH doesn't hold water. The Interdimensional Hypothesis does. Once you get to that point, you start to consider what others have had to say about the nature of our "visitors."

There no new things said between any of the 3 people who support this. And when they make a claim they dont provide any examples/names or anything like that. But when it comes to abductees, people actually come out and tell of their experiences. Ive researched ET's enough to know that they have been visiting for even before Religion was even created. And from all the physical proof of metalic craft and people actually being in contact with ET's and no picture or video evidence of Demons leads me to believe that Demons arent even real.

If you want people to stop saying that than actually prove what you guys believe. When anyone who is even slightly educated in UFO's can back up their claims with recent UFO sightings, MASS UFO Sighting, and evidence from the past of ET visitation. We've proven our self. You guys just post verses from the Bible and posting stuff about endtimes even though no one has been right about any endtimes at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I used to read a lot on this subject, and my study led me to conclude that "aliens" are demons. I then got rid of all my UFO books, including an old one by Frank Scully (remember him? "Don't believe the Air Force - believe me!"). In recent years I came across this book:

THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DECEPTION by Wesley M. Clark

I suspect most folks on this forum would not like it, for it is written from a Christian perspective, but it pins the tail on the donkey. Clark's book dovetailed exactly with what I had already concluded, but added a lot more.

The Question is Answered.

Its a Theory, a poorly put together one at that (sorry to say)

I assume then, that you have read the book. If not, you are just another would-be gatekeeper/poser. If you have, then you are just a would-be gatekeeper, not a poser.

Laz

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I used to read a lot on this subject, and my study led me to conclude that "aliens" are demons. I then got rid of all my UFO books, including an old one by Frank Scully (remember him? "Don't believe the Air Force - believe me!"). In recent years I came across this book:

THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DECEPTION by Wesley M. Clark

I suspect most folks on this forum would not like it, for it is written from a Christian perspective, but it pins the tail on the donkey. Clark's book dovetailed exactly with what I had already concluded, but added a lot more.

The Question is Answered.

Its a Theory, a poorly put together one at that (sorry to say)

I assume then, that you have read the book. If not, you are just another would-be gatekeeper/poser. If you have, then you are just a would-be gatekeeper, not a poser.

Laz

No but i have talked to people who have read the book. And they say its total BS.

And if you really look into the AAT you could see that aliens are not Demons.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
The reason im asking is because when religious people say something they cant explain is either fake or Demonic really makes my ass itch.

Have you tried Gold Bond Medicated Powder???

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

...Ive researched ET's enough to know that they have been visiting for even before Religion was even created. And from all the physical proof of metalic craft and people actually being in contact with ET's...
When was religion "created" then and where is the "physical evidence" of metallic craft you mention?

When anyone who is even slightly educated in UFO's can back up their claims with recent UFO sightings, MASS UFO Sighting, and evidence from the past of ET visitation.
Not sure I've managed to find that statement coherent, but what makes your "education" superior to Christian researchers?

We've proven our self. You guys just post verses from the Bible and posting stuff about endtimes even though no one has been right about any endtimes at all.
We don't just post verses from the bible. Where have you been. One of the things we've posted is on record statements from a variety of researchers (some of the best) that liken the phenomena to, as Keel put it, "the age old demonological problem."

Then there's the consistent messages from "contactees" that show a remarkable interest in denying the work of Christ and even go so far as to claim him as one of theirs. Why this preoccupation with Christ yet no mention of Buddha or Muhammad? Can't you see the possibility of an agenda in that?

Have you looked at ancient accounts of interdimensional visitations? They are remarkable in detail to UFO "abductions." If real, they certainty don't seem to be our friends.

Nuts & Bolts craft would be hard put to achieve the "abilities" that many of these "craft" are reported as having.

"Proof" can only be a personal conclusion in light of the fact that no solid concrete evidence exists for the ETH or IDH. So the question of the OP is flawed in it's construction.

You should read more on the subject before espousing your opinion. Just like the ETH literature, you have to wade through some kooks and poor researchers, but there are nuggets here and there that should make one think. Peace.
edit on 6-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join