It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

He says that to everybody.

You ca't be the chosen one because Ron Weinland already claims that title !

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I work pretty close to discovery green and have never seen this particular person, but have seen a lot of nutty people in that area and in the tunnels. My favorite is the guy who likes to yell at the stop lights. Seriously he screams and yells at the pedestrian light every time it changes from "Don't walk" to "walk".

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
October 28th 2011 is an alternate interpretation for end date of the Mayan Calendar.
Although I can say this professionally: it is even more likely that our main theories on the Mayan calendar could actually be off by hundreds of years. We just don't know for sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You said you were black right?

Perhaps you are in fact "The Dark Knight." You should probably start lifting weights and taking a lot of mixed martial arts. Also get a kickass batman costume, a batcave, and a batmobile, and maybe see if Michael Caine will be your butler.

But seriously, your post aside I am kinda worried about what will transpire on that day. It's been thrown around by a few different people and I'm not liking it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.december212012.com...

It must be understood, when progressing through the creation cycle to its termination point, one does not arrive at December 21, 2012, but instead, October 28, 2011. Dr. Calleman doesn't argue with the fact that the 13 Baktun Long Count calendar has a termination point on December 21, 2012, but it his contention that the long count calendar does not properly reflect the “Shifting” energies of the “creation cycles,” which featured so prominently in Mayan philosophical thought. In other words, the Long Count does not show when the “shifting energies” occur, the 9 underworlds and 13 heavens of the creation cycle do. The creation cycle comes from the dates encoded on the “Coba Stone” and is a reflection of “Sacred Time” from the beginning of the universe until now! The Mayans were not concerned with the beginning date or end-date, but they were concerned with the overall creation cycle. The Maya merely chose to begin their long count calendar on the solar zenith day, Aug. 12, 3,114 B.C., due to it being a “known” holy day with an older tradition and out of convention , even though the Long Count calendar didn't properly match up with the divine creation cycle they also utilized. The Long Count is an approximation that is within about a year of the actual creation cycle from the beginning of time until now. Consequently, Mayan scholars, by focusing on the Long Count and not the wave cycles of creation, have chosen the wrong day for the end-point for the Mayan calendar; it's not 12-21-2012, but 10-28-2011!

I have had a strange feeling about that day myself for a while.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Balanced

Balanced:

Nice job. keep it up and focus on the positive of all this.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Why would I pull a prank? All I did was recount my story about running into a weird guy. It's not like I said I was abducted and lived in pergatory for 7 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cleverhans

I was standing across the street from discovery green directly between the Hilton hotel, and the convention center.
edit on 6-6-2011 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You need to do some reading. Sumerians wrote of the chosen, people amoung mankind who are called to lead in the last days of this age. Apparently, there are six ships that are supposed to arrive on 28th, and a seventh buried on earth, each ship representing a certain fauna group. It is probably all nonsence. I wouldn't cancel any plans for the 29th based on my very weak interpretation of the text. I did read recentlyish on ATS that the Chinese were picking up transmissions behing the comet. Whatever it is it has a tremendous mass.

BTW if you are "the" chosen one, pls be kind to the people from Houston, there are some good folks there.
AX
FTNWO

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

lol why is he "the" chosen one and not "the chosen one"?
edit on 6-6-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
1) What is "the chosen one" in reference to oct 28th 2011?

"The Chosen One" is in reference to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", and the date is in reference to when she got her powers.

4) What is the "dark knight"?

Batman? Maybe he is telling you that you are chosen to watch "The Dark Knight"?

5) How did he know my birthday???

You dropped your wallet?

*shrugs*

Who knows.

edit on 6/6/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What you are asking is, "Why am I special? Why am I important?"

If you think about this rationally, everyone on Earth has some sort of role. We are all chosen to do something extraordinary for the people around us.

What you should be asking is, "Do you want numerology to define who you are, or do you want you to define who you are?"

My numerology lines up all the time. I have an unusual combination of 6s and 7s. Everything from the day, time, weight, year, to month in which I was born. I have celebrated numerous birthdays, which my numerology has lined up. It just happens. Do you know what? Regardless about how many times things line up, plus the significance of those numbers, I am just happy to be...me.

You should be happy for being you.

edit on 6/6/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Everything else could just be your imagination playing mind tricks on you or as others have said, messiah complex trip. But one thing I need to know, how did he know you were turning 28 on October 28 2011? Lets leave out the concept of it being a prank by friends. Lets also leave out that October 28 is a "significant" date, its his knowledge of the OPs birth year that baffles me. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
10/28/1983

1+ 0 = 1 , 2 + 8 = 10= 1 , 1+ 9 = 10= 1 , 8+ 3 = 11

1+ 1+ 1+ 1+ 1 = 5

Ha! 8+3= 11, then 1+1=2, so not 1+1+1+1+1, but 1+1+1+1+2.

I hate when "numerologists" stretch the rules to fit their "readings".

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

One small point that kinda got me suspecting some sort of dishonesty on behalf of the OP:

On the first page of the thread, someone sends the OP a private message. 2 minutes later, the OP has already learned how to find and read private messages. This makes me think that either he/she's using a duplicate account, or has had an account before. I mean, come on. No offence to the ATS website design team, but I believe that it would take a completely new member a little longer to learn the messaging system (what links to go to, etc).

Was I the only one that noticed this?.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

This life is a deep mystery, yours is exceptional, have no advice other than to say good to know you may somehow play a key role on the Dark4Knight Tale, I think if you read the thread here it means something like a secret code used by Military higher ups in the know about some HAARP type technology which will be used against people on your birthdate.

Perhaps you have a special mission, and when the time comes you will know exactly what to do.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dude Get With The Program elenin.org... Read The Whole Story.Oct 28th Is In There!! Peace Out

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by banandar123

I noticed but then I figured it out myself in next to no time when I first joined and considering we now have the ribbon at the bottom that highlights in yellow/gold whenever you have a new message when refreshing or clicking a post....

Not that I'm defending him or his story because I'd love to know how that guy knew things and what he meant myself, just stating about the messaging system here.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Ohh ok, I knew that the ribbon appeared at the bottom, but didn't know it lit up when you receive activity. Still, seems like some ATS member out to prove some sort of point. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by coyotepoet

Again, I don't think I'm the chosen one. I was raised to believe my ego was my worst enemy. I just want to know, WHAT chosen one does he think I am?

I guess we will find out on the 28th of October. Is the homeless man that was possessed to say something also African American? We live an a hyper information age. The information is bleeding through many mediums and through past, present and future. Therefore it is hard to decipher what are past events, what are present events and what are future events (especially in dreams). The more intense things get the more people also have dejavu which is a sense of time warp. So in such a predicament, it is obvious the "crazies" are going to come out of the woodwork. They are after all, crazy which is a state of information confusion.

Did anyone see the program in IHistory channel, I think it was, about the 5 year old boy in Oklahoma that believes he was a 1932 Hollywood movie star and after interviews and research he got 95 out of 102 facts about the previous mans life absolutely correct? This is being called a case of re-incarnation. I personally don't believe in re-incarnation so it could have been a case of information warping. What I believe is that all thoughts ever thought, all words ever spoken, all words ever written down, etc. etc. become part of a universal database of information and in some cases so called seers tap into this database. The 5 year old kid might have just tapped into this database and for some reason clicked into this actual 1932 Hollywood movie star and made himself into that person based on the information in the universe that the kid metaphysically tied into.

Basically, you made the right approach by doing Google search on the future date to see what comes up. This can be done programatically, supposedly, under a web bot project, but in your case it is an attempt to do a manual web bot project. This is of course, the poor seers method. A real seer would be able to look into a stone and see events, but since we don't have those means we have to use more technological means of doing a seer search. It is a statistically possible method of doing research on future events but keep in mind one thing! The date might turn out to be NOTHING at all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join