It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

you ran into him to
oh he tells that to everyone

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
10/28/1983

1+ 0 = 1 , 2 + 8 = 10= 1 , 1+ 9 = 10= 1 , 8+ 3 = 11

1+ 1+ 1+ 1+ 1 = 5

I just cannot see how you are not the 1

The 5 also means you will eventually gain your Freedom by "Breaking Free" of Society or anything that tries to hold onto you!

www.southparkstudios.com...=related

I totally just thought of this and had to share. A little comic relief.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It is the final day of the Mayan's Tun calendar. Also known as Ignition.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
For a fast understanding of the Dark Night of the Soul, wiki works just fine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dark night of the soul is a metaphor used to describe a phase in a person's spiritual life, marked by a sense of loneliness and desolation. It is mentioned by spiritual traditions throughout the world, but in particular by Christianity.
Dark Night of the Soul (Spanish: La noche oscura del alma) is the title of a poem written by 16th century Spanish poet and Roman Catholic mystic Saint John of the Cross, as well as of a treatise he wrote later, commenting on the poem. Saint John of the Cross was a Carmelite priest. His poem narrates the journey of the soul from its bodily home to its union with God. The journey occurs during the night, which represents the hardships and difficulties the soul meets in detachment from the world and reaching the light of the union with the Creator. There are several steps in this night, which are related in successive stanzas. The main idea of the poem can be seen as the painful experience that people endure as they seek to grow in spiritual maturity and union with God.

The term "dark night (of the soul)" is used in Christianity for a spiritual crisis in a journey towards union with God, like that described by Saint John of the Cross.
Typically for a believer in the dark night of the soul, spiritual disciplines (such as prayer and consistent devotion to God) suddenly seem to lose all their experiential value; traditional prayer is extremely difficult and unrewarding for an extended period of time during this "dark night." The individual may feel as though God has suddenly abandoned them or that his or her prayer life has collapsed. It is important to note however that the presence of doubt is not tantamount to abandonment—as there is a strong Biblical tradition of authentic confusion before God. Psalms 13, 22, and 44 display King David, the 'man after God's own heart' undergoing serious confusion before and anguish with God, yet this is not condemned or mentioned as being unfaithful, but rather as the only measure of faith that David could have in the face of such withering apparent abandonment.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I suggest reading this thread by ET_Man:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread the dates 10/11/11, 10/21/11 and 10/28/11 are all mentioned up to two years ago as being significant for cataclysmic events. Specifically that something devastating will occur on 10/28/11 and cause a chain reaction of events that will continue in the time following that will forever change the world as we know it.

Not saying that I believe it, just directing you to a mention of the date. I have heard it mentioned several other times also but that one was two years ago so it's particularly interesting.

I do know that Elenin/Nibiru is supposed to be in Earth's vicinity at that time. Here's a little breakdown:

09/26/11 - 09/27/11 Elenin/Nibiru will be perfectly aligned with Earth and the sun and will eclipse our planet
10/17/11 - Elenin/Nibiru is the closest it will be to Earth
11/05/11 - Earth crosses through Elenin/Nibiru's debris path
11/23/11 - Another alignment with Earth and the sun from the outside

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here is the treatise by St. John of the Cross for anyone who is interested.
www.catholictreasury.info...

There is also the Dark Night of the Spirit
www.catholicculture.org...

The second stage of purification, through which God leads certain souls beyond meditation and ordinary contemplation to spiritual marriage. Its purpose is to detach the soul from spiritual consolations (not only sensible ones) and from all self-love (even love of one's own virtue). Its goal is to unite a person totally with God.

www.catholicculture.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think when the OP is asking about 10/28/11 in regards to "Dark Knight", I think this is what he is talking about:

I know there are other Dark Knight similarities, but I am think "The Dark Knight Prophecy" is what he is asking about. I could be wrong, but having that date included sure leads me to believe the thread above is where the connection is.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hmm...

I'm thinking made up story. I don't mean the bum made up the story. I think the bum was imaginary and the OP has pulled 7 pages of prank on ATS.

Anyone with me?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I too wonder what will happen on the 28th of October, because that is my birthday also.

And this Dark Night of the Soul is something kind of what I am going through as of late, this feeling that no matter how hard i try to find the truth in life, it still escapes me.
An emptiness, a void if you will that seeks to be made whole.

I've read everything from The Red Book by Carl Jung, Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch, even Gnostic texts like the Gospel of Thomas and Nag Hammadi Scrolls, even some Ken Wilber and his theories of the Big Mind I've looked into.

What started as a small hobby of spiritual searching has grown into a desire that nothing seems to quench...
nothing else matters except finding and experiencing the truth, no matter how long that will be...

But I feel that others will find that truth in life, and i hope that liberates them from there suffering and find peace,
cause that is all that matters, the light coming back together to be whole once again...

Peace be with you all on our journey for the Truth...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I lived in a variety of neighborhoods in DC for 25 years. I was brought up to take pity on homeless people to offer money when asked and to offer respect and a willing ear, time permitting.

DC attracts more "kooks" than other cities due to perceived access to the president. Over the years I heard many bizarre conspiracies such as silent radio that beams messages directly into people's brains, cameras in stop lights, CIA agents posing as dentists implanting tracking devices in the fillings of citizens.

As crazy as that sounded as a teenager and college student, those assertions seem prophetic today. Which brings me to the OP. Somebody told me long ago that some homeless people are angels sent here to take our individual and collective status with respect to empathy.

I have come to believe that is true. Even with my peculiar fondness for speaking with cart pushers, I would have been freaked out if one knew my birthday. The laying of hands can transfer powerful and palpable energy. I have felt it. I thought little balls of electricity were trying to break through the skin on my face.

I have also been told there are certain people here on earth with very special missions to carry out in the near future. Most of them have no idea of their latent power. You may very well be one of those persons who may have a spontaneous upgrade of DNA coupled with the knowledge of your purpose and confidence to carry it out.

I'm not saying messiah but more like an angel.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
zarp3333,

I liked your post and you are right on. There are many here that wait when the tme comes (and it's coming) what each will need to know to do there job will be known to them.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
check my post 8 days ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"One thing that bothers me lately and is a bit off-topic is the date i was aware since about 10yrs of my age, and it was october 2011 (24-27) , and it was not just me but 3-4 of my friends that shared same interests. I remember it clear as a day, its about 25yrs since then, we were talking about this date then and it was embossed in my head. It wasnt any terminal event that will happen, but something interesting that would take place, although with some danger to civilization, since we made plans for shelters etc. as childrens game, really strange as i am looking at it now."

- nothing teminal will happen! Its a new begining whatever it happens
- we all share same energy/soul
- human kind will realize it has something common and their join effort/mind/prayeres can do miracles

live long and prosper!

not sure how to think about this, since i am new at this forum but majority of themes are not new to me, my nickname is also dark_knight on other forums

edit on 6-6-2011 by flash75 because: added info

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
I think when the OP is asking about 10/28/11 in regards to "Dark Knight", I think this is what he is talking about:

I know there are other Dark Knight similarities, but I am think "The Dark Knight Prophecy" is what he is asking about. I could be wrong, but having that date included sure leads me to believe the thread above is where the connection is.

Yay someone else who agrees with the post I made a page ago

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Honestly, I thought your story was fascinating fiction, I assume you chose the date because it is (according to some) the 'true' end of the Mayan Calendar "creation cycle". www.calleman.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

just wondering when calleman published this info, since october 2011 is at least 25 years back in my memory embossed in my brain?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Odds are, THAT WAS THE GRIM REAPER

AND he was preparing you to move on to your NEXT ASSIGNMENT

Lets hope we ALL get such good assignments in the after life

ELEnin will start to pull away rapidly from the Earth on the 28th, it will probably take MUCH of the atmophere WITH IT, as well as causing massive destruction with earthquakes, tsunamis, electrical phenomena never seen before in recorded history, as well as the Earth belching out toxic gasses and flaming gasses, leaving the Earth COLD IN A NEW ICE AGE and the oceans will evaporate quickly to rebuild the atmosphere the water that remains will quickly FREEZE as this NEW WORLD will be VERY COLD, IN A NEW ICE AGE

MOST of us will be MOVING ON when this happens !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flash75
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

just wondering when calleman published this info, since october 2011 is at least 25 years back in my memory embossed in my brain?

Not sure....I didn't see a 'published' date on the page. Are you suggesting that you've heard of this date as far back as 25 years ago? Could be....I have no Idea who originated the theory that this date is important, or when they did so....I just typed in the date on Google Search and this was the most interesting thing that popped up!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yeah, i was just a kid and few of us were reading science/popular-science magazines, books...dont know why but it was in my mind since always, we were then making some childish plans then. Few years ago i just decided to be prepared for any event, with food/shelter/water and supplies just in case. It was clear to me since then, that october 2011 has some significance. Back then, there was no internet, just some books/magazines, funny, maybe i can dig some of my papers/notes from that time

I am not easily lead to to follow any idea, my basic attitude is to be sceptical towards all unknown, but things are aligning really quick with Elenin discovery etc. now when i remember this date was connected with Mayan calendar back then in some newspapers.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
EDIT: Ya I should really read ALL the replies before I post. Most of what I said has already been said.

October 28th, 2011 is actually a pretty important date for at least a few reasons...

First, the story of the Mayan Calendar as told by Carl Calleman (www.calleman.com...) is much more than the common "2012 End Date" garbage. He has interviewed and spent time with many Mayan elders. He is passing on their message. He tells of a time-line that began with the big-bang 16 billion years ago (no not 14 billion). It is the story of the manifestation of consciousness in this universe. Much more than some "end date" story, he tells how this process began with the big-bang, moved through 9 underwords (waves) each with 6 days and seven nights, and each manifesting 20 times faster than the previous underworld. The final underworld comes to completion on October 28th, 2011. This is when consciousness will be fully manifested in this universe.

If you are interested in this topic I recommend that you visit his site, and read his books. Like I said, it's not about an "end date". It's about cycles, and the time-line. He shows how these underwolrds (waves) and cycles can be seen when looking back through history. Major events in the planets history seem to have occurred in accordance with the prevailing energies of the time. It's very interesting, especially for people who like facts that they can verify and study on their own, and again, according to Calleman, the process comes to completion on October 28th, 2011.

In addition to Carl Calleman's time-line, there is another interesting bit of information that I'm not sure anyone has put together yet. Since the early 2000's a guy named Major Ed Dames (you can google him) has been talking about the "kill shot". He is the main guy behind remote viewing. I won't go into it here -- you can google it. The point is, he has been talking about an event that his team has been seeing -- an event he calls the "kill shot". He says that a "large object" will pass between the earth and the sun. It will cause a huge CME to be emitted from the sun that will wipe out the electrical grid, and change life as we know it on this planet. He says that nothing will be the same after this event -- the world will be changed.

As it happens, comet Elenin which was discovered in 2010, years after Major Ed Dames was talking about this type of event, will pass between the earth and the sun on October 28th, 2011, as pointed out in this great video (www.youtube.com...).

Finally, and this is just an fun note not to be taken seriously, in the movie Deep Impact, comet ELE hit during a time when we had a black president. As it turns out, comet Elenin will pass by Earth during a time when we have a black president.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Balanced because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join