It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Rregarding Oct 28TH 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Unphased...very interesting. I'm hoping this is not an attention getter hoax, and you are being honest. A stranger knowing your birthday is enough to make one think, "How did he know this?". Put all of the facts together, eliminate the obvious, and whats left has to be the truth. I know you said this guy was a homeless person...perhaps he was sifting through your glove box in your car, found some information about you, and wanted to mess with you. It is one possibility

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

Unphased...very interesting. I'm hoping this is not an attention getter hoax, and you are being honest. A stranger knowing your birthday is enough to make one think, "How did he know this?". Put all of the facts together, eliminate the obvious, and whats left has to be the truth. I know you said this guy was a homeless person...perhaps he was sifting through your glove box in your car, found some information about you, and wanted to mess with you. It is one possibility

Sorry you did not say "homeless"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by operation mindcrime

But I'm not saying I'm the chosen one. He said that and I just want to know what the messiah has to do with october 28th. I'm not a "religious" person either so, still confused.

He said Chosen not Messiah, he may have meant chosen for sacrafice or death or as a target for implants or anything at all chosen doesn't explain much and doesn't have to be religious..

He actually said :"son you are the chosen one, born on the chosen day." ""october 28th 2011 will change yours, and everyone else's life. You are the chosen one. When the clock strikes midnight, and you turn 28 on the 28th day of the 10th month of the 2011th year you will know. You are the chosen one."

I would reckon that informing somebody about a future event that will change everybody's life in combination with the message that he is the chosen one really doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room for the imagination.......but ultimately you are correct, he could have been talking about any kind of "chosen".

Maybe the OP will be selected for jury duty and because of his vote a maniac is released that has a doomsday device in his basement that he will activate at the stroke of midnight on the 28th of October 2011.............damn you OP, why didn't you call in sick!!!

Peace

edit on 6-6-2011 by operation mindcrime because: Aaargh....spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Everything happens for a reason there Indigo!

Get to know www.calleman.com...

He has broken the Mayan calendar down, and he is one of the most respected out there on the subject.

Also to answer your question, Oct 28, 2011 is his calculation for the ending of the cycle. He has broken down what a day is through time. Read and let your intuition guide you.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I read the first three pages and didn't skim through the rest so forgive me if I am repeating somebody, however, Oct 28 of this year is supposed to represent the end of the Mayan calender for some circles (Daniel Pinchbeck, Calleman, Barbara Hand Clow, etc). If you are REALLY interested in these dates I would pick up one of their books. These are the only specific mentions of that date that I know of. Anyway check it out you may like or you may say New Age Mumbo Jumbo.

Edit to add: Good job guy above you beat me to it!! lol (also a pretty neat synchronicity = same response pretty much the same time)
edit on 6/6/2011 by nathanscottecho because: Posting synchronicity

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
I read the first three pages and didn't skim through the rest so forgive me if I am repeating somebody, however, Oct 28 of this year is supposed to represent the end of the Mayan calender for some circles (Daniel Pinchbeck, Calleman, Barbara Hand Clow, etc). If you are REALLY interested in these dates I would pick up one of their books. These are the only specific mentions of that date that I know of. Anyway check it out you may like or you may say New Age Mumbo Jumbo.

Edit to add: Good job guy above you beat me to it!! lol (also a pretty neat synchronicity = same response pretty much the same time)
edit on 6/6/2011 by nathanscottecho because: Posting synchronicity

Glad you feel it!

Just keep spreading the good news and the positive vibes will flow forth my friend.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Thanks for the positive reinforcement! I'm definitely be returning the favor (positive energy flowing your way/prayer if you wanna call it that). I know it's only a small synchro but hey "there are no small miracles" right? It's refreshing to know there are other people feeling and experiencing the same thing.

Namaste Chung

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If you combine the days when Elenin will be close to the Earth and Earth will go through its debris, the days when the Asteroid YU55 will get by Earth, the last day of the Mayan calendar according to a few authors and the progressively increasing frequency of lethal earthquakes/tornadoes/disasters with the shifting of the seasons forward, then there might be something up with that date or in the next few years, that is.

Most probably nothing noticeable will happen on the exact date though, but I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Splendid story bro.

Rivetingly good.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The Calendar ends on that day, but nothing from the Mayans suggests it's the actual end of the world. Mayans today disagree with the end of the world prophecies. They can't even read the inscriptions on the stone where this "prediction" comes from because they are missing the most important peice of the puzzle.

Fact is all this end of the world stuff is theory and most people who are greedy look to make profit off of it.

There will be no choosen ones, no fire in the skies, no big rucus on those days. It will just be a day like any other. Perhaps more turmoil then before but not world ending.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

hey - not to be rude - but your veracity is the key to this entire thread - and i have no way to assess your honesty - thus - can i get back to you on october 29th

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Your b day is Oct 28?

What do I know about that exact date, well 10/28/2011? No real specific details, but I have read that this Oct and Nov are supposed to be important, like world changing, so I've been meaning to look into this but I've been putting it off, so maybe this thread is the excuse I've been waiting for. I do know that 10/21/2011 is Harold Campings new doomsday, since he May prediction went bust...

I also know that this Oct and Nov are considered big months for those who are looking towards spirituality. 10/10/10 was said to have been a day of awakening, so 11/11/11 is another big day. Off the top of head that's all I got, for now anyways.

On a side not, I too live in NY and recently had a run in with, I guess, a homeless man. I was filling up my car at my local gas station and I watch this man walk towards a garbage can that is located next to my gas pump. He strolls over hauling a shopping cart that contained a bag of golf clubs. He begins to pick through the garbage as I lean against my car, pumping gas, and watching him. Then he starts talking to me. He's nice enough, and then he asks to.. my memory is kinda foggy... but he asked me to basically protect him from those that would hurt him. He points to the sky and tells me they can see all of us and they are watching us (my guess is gov and their satellites), then he tells about how they've been torturing him since he was a little kid and that he is just an innocent animal not looking to hurt anyone.

I'm not new to conspiracies and everything he tells me in this short amount of time I actually can follow, as crazy as he makes it sound, and sound crazy he certainly does but I'm with him! Anyways, I wanted to tell him about some books and what I know and that's when his trust for me turned to distrust, and it was because I mentioned books and talked with hands. He says books are not to be trusted (again, I understand, same goes for MSM, newspapers, movies, music, etc) and he also tells me talking with my hands (gestures) is dangerous as well. Then he nervously begins to walk away bidding me a good day. I still look for him whenever I'm in town

Now this guy is clearly, what you would call crazy, but I understand crazy
and I truly believe he's been, well taken advantage of in his life.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Although things like this seem intriguing and even somewhat scary, there's a high probability that the chances of it being anything paranormal or extra-terrestrial in nature is next to none. There's a greater possibility to suggest something neurological with the person in question.. most notably a psychological disorder. If he truly believes people are out to get him and that he was "tortured", this indicates to me signs of paranoia as well as multiple personality disorder. Perhaps even schizophrenia.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

WHAT IS THE DARK KNIGHT?

Not sure what the Dark Knight has to do with anything. What you are probably looking for, which is in tune with your experience is, "The Dark Night of the Soul"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Maybe this guy went up to everyone and said this exact same thing. He was bound to get lucky eventually. You have no idea how many people he has said this to before, am i right?

Now that logic is out of the way...I think something majorly huge IS going to happen on that date. Is it the end of the world? Possibly as we know it, but I doubt the world will actually end as some would have you believe. I think it's going to be more like a cleansing, where all of the evil people are removed from this planet. In that way, I think it'll be a good thing.

I actually saw something yesterday that made me even more certain of stuff going down on the 28th. I'm going to make a thread about it after I do a little more research.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well, 11/11/11 is when the new Elder Scrolls game comes out

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarkron

WHAT IS THE DARK KNIGHT?

Not sure what the Dark Knight has to do with anything. What you are probably looking for, which is in tune with your experience is, "The Dark Night of the Soul"

When he mentioned Dark Knight in the OP I automatically thought of that previous member of a similar username who posted about taking himself, his family and some close friends out of civilisation in 2007 in preparation for something he discovered to be going down.

Forget whether he said the October 28th 2011 date or 2012 but I hope the OP has managed to read the October 28th 2011 dream posted by Vamp33 in the Dreams section last year.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well here's some info on the date in general (not necessarily 2011)
en.wikipedia.org...
He specifically mentioned midnight. Were you born at the stroke of midnight?
If not, technically there is an error.
For example, I was born at 9:13am, therefore I technically do not turn a new age number until 9:13am on my birthday.

Dark Knight = Batman? LOL Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Maybe he meant Dark Night? A night without stars? Ash-clouds from super-volcano? Earth being abducted by Daleks to a non-star void? Just theories.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Konstantinos because: EXTERMINATE!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've read through everybody's responses and will just reply in one post if nobody minds:

In response to the possibility of this being my friends playing a prank on me, I was travelling back to a city I haven't been to in 3 years, since I graduated from college. Only a couple of people from New York, or anywhere for that matter knew I would be in Texas. Not saying it's impossible, however I feel it's very unlikely.

I'm not making any predictions about that date, it's just my birthday, another normal day to me. The entire point of this thread was for me to inquire about the dates significance.

I'm not "special" or "enlightened", I'm just curious.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I think it's very kind of you to try and make the OP understand.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
observe50 say:

We might know on the 28th Oct. 2011

From the many things I read there are many chosen people, hmmmmm interesting

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join