It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 2
47
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I figured out one thing. If you look at the red blob cross-eyed you'll then see two of them. Simply amazing.

Seriously, I can't make anything out of this. If it was a pictograph or something then it has faded beyond recognition.




posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur
 


Thats the spirit! Always keep an open mind!! Also you have to remember these stones and drawings are so old they are definitely faded and one has to look closely to make out the details.

--GS



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
Come on now - I want this as much as the next person...

BUT SERIOUSLY

WTF am I supposed to be looking at I see a big red blob on some granite - nothing that screams intelligence or order beyond this Earth in any sense.

I thank you for the pictures anyway.
edit on 3-6-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)


I totally agree .

To state that this has "Extraterrestrial" origins is ludicrous when it is clearly a case of Pareidolia.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I figured out one thing. If you look at the red blob cross-eyed you'll then see two of them. Simply amazing.



Heehee .

Brilliant . That made me spill my coffee with laughter



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by byteshertz
Come on now - I want this as much as the next person...

BUT SERIOUSLY

WTF am I supposed to be looking at I see a big red blob on some granite - nothing that screams intelligence or order beyond this Earth in any sense.

I thank you for the pictures anyway.
edit on 3-6-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)


I totally agree .

To state that this has "Extraterrestrial" origins is ludicrous when it is clearly a case of Pareidolia.


So far, all the OP has provided were his thoughts on what we were seeing.

What you are doing is different, you want to decide for everyone else here what we are seeing (or not seeing) How pompous is that?

Are the rest of us not entitled to come to our own conclusions without you diagnosing the mental well being of the entire class and throwing out names of conditions and optical illusions?

Put your hand down and have a seat, maybe even have a cup of tea perhaps?

I would recon you didn't know what Pareidolia was before you saw it on this thread.

So since you say this is a clear case of us seeing things, please prove to everyone here that there is nothing in the photo besides a "red blob"

Because unlike you, all the OP and myself have provided are our OPINIONS. (notice how we didnt shove them down your throat as factual evidence)

--GS



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


My god . You are like a dog with a bone .
Have you considered less MSG intake ?

It is a red blob .
You are the one trying to push your opinion on everybody . You have replied to every person that has disagreed with the opinion of the OP .
This is not your thread.
Take a back seat for a while
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was about to jump on the "Its a red blob" bad wagon I've been reading, but I just saw what "it"

(It May Be Cut Off, But the Other Half Is Without My Awesome Tracing Skillz, Yes With a 'Z')



does look like a figure sitting on a chair or throne, but I'm not sure if it was meant to be there, if its the shadowing or the age of the material or what, Until it is viewed and scanned and poked and prodded I don't think we'll know.

Cool find though, WorldRiot thanks for sharing!

Mac



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


My god . You are like a dog with a bone .
Have you considered less MSG intake ?

It is a red blob .
You are the one trying to push your opinion on everybody . You have replied to every person that has disagreed with the opinion of the OP .
This is not your thread.
Take a back seat for a while
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)



LOL I will do no such thing! You see, you are the one who started out by saying its just a red blob, move along folks nothing to see here.

I was simply pointing out that nobody, including you can come to a definite conclusion like that so early on in game....(didnt mean to burst your bubble)

Notice that when I speak I use terms like "personally" "IMO", ETC... I do this so people see that what im saying isnt FACT but instead my educated guess.

When you come here and try to spew your OPINION and pass it off as FACT, well that just makes you look silly now doesn't it?


--GS


Just thought I would add that it seems im not the only one here who thinks that what we are looking at is more than a RED BLOB....Just makes your statements all the more laughable IMO.

Please stick around when we obtain high res photos of this chamber, I welcome you to visit that thread and tell us all that we are seeing a high-resolution blob.



edit on 3-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420
 


Hey Mac,

How did you trace that? Photoshop? Paint? Word? (last one was a joke)

anyways good job, I didnt even see the funky hair doo on the guy LOL

---GS



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by worldriot
 

I see calves, thighes in bottom red. A robe is to the left , hanging away from the body of someone ( Pharroh) leaning backward. His right arm is holding a shield in closer than the left arm extending something in his hand. In the same area the constellation Orion which is inches away on the right.
You are seeing the right side of Pharroh.
Nice thread!
edit on 3-6-2011 by Granite because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


I used a highly advanced photo-shopping product that is both expensive and backward engineered from our friends The Greys. Its called Microsoft Paint. lol

I'm sure if a few people try to trace it we'll catch a few different things, for example that is all I saw when looking at it, I havent seen the constellations if there are any.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I hate to be the one to say it, but this is a clear case of Pareidolia

I see nothing that resembles anything significant except maybe (if I try and imagine something) the shape of some Roman Soldier's hat.


Hi there GEL!

Thank you so much for your opinion! I personally DO NOT think that this is a clear case of pareidolia.

Making such absolute conclusions is silly, far too early and we will need to see high res photos in order to come to a conclusion.

We can only speculate what it looks like at this point, no one, including yourself has the merit to determine this to be a clear case of anything at this point.

Kind Regards,

GeminiSky


Ok. So saying it is pareidolia is silly but saying it is some alien depiction from ancient times is not? Seems that some here have already decided it is exactly what their mind is imagining it to be.

Ok. Well carry on....

I am curious though...when I see shapes in my tile....is it my mind imagining something or is it actually a dog?
I mean, lets get a bit logical here...there are SHAPES found in almost anything. Our mind easily imagines what it wants too....

Just sayn....
edit on June 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
my opinion, It's a being sitting in a red chair in front of his control panel and he is showing how they built the pyramid. simple and obvious.
Those who see nothing, obviously have limited imaginations, so sad. Makes it hard to create a world where all
things are possible!



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


I used a highly advanced photo-shopping product that is both expensive and backward engineered from our friends The Greys. Its called Microsoft Paint. lol

I'm sure if a few people try to trace it we'll catch a few different things, for example that is all I saw when looking at it, I havent seen the constellations if there are any.



So wait you mean to tell me that this isn't just a red blob like a highly educated professor stated above?

Well i'll be damned.

--GS



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I hate to be the one to say it, but this is a clear case of Pareidolia

I see nothing that resembles anything significant except maybe (if I try and imagine something) the shape of some Roman Soldier's hat.


Hi there GEL!

Thank you so much for your opinion! I personally DO NOT think that this is a clear case of pareidolia.

Making such absolute conclusions is silly, far too early and we will need to see high res photos in order to come to a conclusion.

We can only speculate what it looks like at this point, no one, including yourself has the merit to determine this to be a clear case of anything at this point.

Kind Regards,

GeminiSky


Ok. So saying it is pareidolia is silly but saying it is some alien depiction from ancient times is not? Seems that some here have already decided it is exactly what their mind is imagining it to be.

Ok. Well carry on....
edit on June 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



Come on GEL,

I would think you knew me a little better than that....Saying its an alien (as if it was fact) is JUST AS SILLY,

however if someone says that in their OPINION it looks like an alien depiction, well then there's nothing wrong with that at all...and should not invite people to try and discredit that persons POV....

--GS

Just saw your edit, so I thought id add my own,

To answer your question? Well thats a tough one, but I would recon if more than a few people are seeing the same thing then maybe it really is there?

I know what you mean about tile tho....spent many hours in the bathroom lookin at those shapes as a child!! LOL


edit on 3-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tompdx3
 


Just like my main man Mr. S. Squarepants Esq. Once Said:



I got plenty of slack for my post (shamelessly plugged HERE ) Which all it was, was a comparison to Ancient Alien tech and the tech we used today. I was not stating fact, but my opinion.

ATS is supposed to be open minded people, yet all I seem to run across is posters who blindly disagree with anything because of how far fetched it may be, even though they are in a Aliens and UFOs section.

Without Imagination we would not have anything we currently use today, we would be using rocks and sticks, Stepping away from yourself every once and a while and asking 'What If' Is what makes our civilization so great.

So, in essence, when someone throws something up here with no proof and is stating as fact, sure, bash the hell out of em for being ignorant, but when someone is bringing something to your attention they have been THINKING about, join the conversation and be constructive.

Mac



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I kinda doubt a alien race that has the technolgy to traverse space doesn't have the ability to create a drawing that a 4 year old could do with crayons. Just saying... Believe what you will though.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65
 


Damn, a little condescending, huh? What happened to the civility that ATS' membership demands of itself?

I think the most interesting thing from what we have in this thread is the concept that they, or anyone, would use what seem to be random chip marks to convey a message only to those cunning enough to discover it. It would not surprise me. From everything I know, the esoteric masters began either in Egypt or India Both communicated with each other, and are incredibly ancient.

In esotericism the key is to hide your knowledge, but not so much that initiates cannot rediscover it by using your allegorical and metaphorical principles. It is the core of Rosicrucianism and Masonism, as well as the religions of ancient times.

Good catch, OP. While it may be a dead end idea, it is totally plausible in their intricate systems of hiding the message.

ETA: if you are looking for starmaps in the rock chips, you do not understand how the esoteric masters encrypted their information. Not in the least. Of course, I cannot claim to be a master. I am just somewhat aware.

edit on 3-6-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420
 



When a user behaves in a condescending manner, call them on it. We expect civility from each other. We talk about some fringe topics, and trust that ridicule is off the table is critical to sharing the ideas that our membership desires.

Make the environment the way it should be. Peer accountability

of course, a mod will tell you to report it. And you can. But mods tend to give a slap from a distance. Whereas, you can possibly shame them into behaving, or provide guidance on what expect of our peers here at ATS.

Don't be afraid to share. If you are nuts, it is ok.
Good stories and good reading still make for entertainment, and that is what I have the internet for in the first place.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If some ancient culture or beings from afar were to leave a message buried
under tons of rock,I think they would have done a better job of making sure it lasted
as long or longer than the rocks they have buried it under.
A clear laser inscribed message,not an obscured red painting with chiseled inscriptions
next to it.
I think it to be some graffiti left by some workers who were glad the job was done.



new topics

top topics



 
47
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join