It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Couldn't have said it better myself, thank you!

Mac

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So....

Ancient aliens use the same ground ochre paint the builders of the pyramids used throughout the entire structure as surveyor marks?

Aliens that can bend time and space, need to borrow the surveyors paint brush and ochre to relay a message?

In fact whizzing around the universe in a lil shiny pod, you WOULD need to build a huge clumsy stone structure in the desert.....

How silly of me to have not seen this before....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

If I was to look at this image and try and say what it means closest thing I can think of its well you got 5 so 5th cycle something coming toward a dot that could be earth. What looks like a rocket or ship coming toward the circle. Well another object goes by that is trailed by something else, but this is all just like what I get at first glance of that image. Not a clue what the far right object could be lol

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

So you are telling me if we went to a world who were "advanced" as us they would be using say PC's to communicate and cell phones etc. We have not a clue what they would advance like. They might not even have arms and legs. They might be greys so weak they cant even lift a pen without a tool or something to lift it. Who knows how "advanced" they would be.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by worldriot

Yea I actually see it, to the right of the red looks like a typical grey alien head and body. The alien itself is NOT RED but instead to the right of the red color....am I on target here?

--GeminiSky

HOLY CRAP! Didn't see anything at first, but after reading your post I went back and looked. That's exactly what I see too. A Grey in profile, sort of looking over his/her/it shoulder. That is strange.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i just see some red pattern or spot.i can not understand the connection between it and alien.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i am pretty sure i see nibiru.

in fact without question i see nibiru.

yep looked again, definately nibiru.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
As soon as I saw the image the two things that popped out to me as obvious were the symbol that looks like the one from Stargate and what looks like a typical grey alien rising from a throne. My own conclusion and OPINION without having read any of the other posts yet and surprise, others see the exact same thing. I guess the few of us who noticed that pretty quickly all have the same "mental illness" of seeing things that aren't there?

The force is strong with the trolls of this thread. I love how quick the trolling/derailing began when Gemini posted their OPINION of what they see. None of us are even saying that this does in fact depict an alien sitting in a throne. Just giving our opinions and look how fast the accusations fly.

What makes it a little worse is that one of you is a moderator and slightly joined in on it by saying we were in fact just seeing things that aren't there when you have no way of possibly knowing that yourself. That's your OPINION. Plain and simple. We see an alien figure, others see nothing but a red blob. All OPINION. Nobody knows enough about this to have any evidence to back-up either claim. Nothing but speculation from both sides until there's higher res images released to get a clearer view.

Moderators are entitled to their own opinions like the rest of us, but when they start to come of as "trollish" or pushing their OPINIONS as fact with no way of backing it up, the admins might want to consider dropping that persons moderator status.
edit on 4-6-2011 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

We can only speculate what it looks like at this point, no one, including yourself has the merit to determine this to be a clear case of anything at this point.

Right! Including a 'typical grey' standing near a throne. You said what you thought it was twice, but someone else is not allowed to give their opinion if it's in conflict with yours.

Practice what you preach GeminiSky.

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by numberhere
i just see some red pattern or spot.i can not understand the connection between it and alien.

You didn't miss anything. In fact, you got it!

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Are you seriously suggesting that aliens played paintball in the pyramids, Joking apart I think you would have been better focusing on the other symbols below. There may be something there to concentrate on.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Id like to thank you for the thread and the time you put into it
But im just not seeing much here and im really looking hard ..Id really like to believe ..But its just a rock with red stuff on it but thank you for your thoughts ~~peace sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
good find i believe you have every right to at least be quiring what you have found and i will be interested in some of the responses

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

We can only speculate what it looks like at this point, no one, including yourself has the merit to determine this to be a clear case of anything at this point.

Right! Including a 'typical grey' standing near a throne. You said what you thought it was twice, but someone else is not allowed to give their opinion if it's in conflict with yours.

Practice what you preach GeminiSky.

IRM

How about actually taking the time to READ and stop twisting things around?

Has Gemini or anyone else who says it resembles a grey alien in a throne pushed their opinions as fact? No.

Have some of the ones who say it's nothing but a red blob pushed that as a fact? Yes. Did they back that up with any kind of evidence at all? No. Without evidence, they have no way of saying that we are just seeings thing that aren't there and push that as fact. They have zero evidence to be able to come to that conclusion and call it a fact.

Nobody here from both sides knows enough to prove it either way. 100% speculation on both sides. Plain and simple. The "logic and common sense" excuses that people try to use get old. Didn't a bunch of people use that to say the Earth was flat for a while?

Then you get the ones who try the, "if aliens are soo advanced and can bend space and time, what are they doing building large buildings from stone and using paint to leave messages?" arguments. How do they know how advanced the aliens are? If aliens did actually visit Earth thousands of years ago, why assume they're very advanced? It could have taken them years upon years to get here and people assume they must have some type of instant wormhole-type travel all because they're aliens. They could have been traveling from planet to planet coming from within our own system, but people automatically assume they must be millions and billions of light years away and use wormholes to travel far distances. We have no clue about any of this.

Oh no. I used logic and common sense to come up with all the theories in this post. Might as well ignore it all.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. This is an image in a vent shaft? Why would anyone leave an important message in a vent shaft?

There has to be thousands of better places to hide a message in a pyramid. If they really wanted to hide something, couldn't they have just built a big secret room behind a huge block? I know the shaft was blocked by a "block" but it seems like an awfully odd place leave an important message. A vent shaft would cause the message to be subject to degradation from contact with moving air, wouldn't it?

My take on the image is that it is indeed a figure seated on a throne, and the picture of the throne happened to contain some type of lasting dye while the rest of the image did not.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

So these "aliens" went to all the trouble of building the pyramids only to leave their message
in bits of red paint rather than carving their message into the stone ensuring it's longevity ?

Yeah, that makes a gang of sense...

this^

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The over active imagination of ATS members never ceases to amaze me. Red brush/swab marks on an uneven stone surface produces some great facepalm moments and posts.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think this is just your interpretation imo. Don't see much here but a blob, almost a bulky tooth shape.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Hey WR,
In your own words...Whats the message?...I did not bother reading the other opinions after your OP....you know the usual yes, no, yes ,no,.....standard ats clap trap............
In the original...Scott Creighton on ats thread ....I mentioned [ my own opinion ]..that the figure seemed to have a elongated head....That was about the only thing in the red drawings that striked me...There are many examples of the elongated skulls from OK times to NK times...
I agree with you that we'll have to wait for better photo's to get a better understanding to what's going on in this small space.....I'm actualy more interested in the metal eyelts...bronze pins,copper rods..whatever...
I suppose we'll just have to wait for those on ivory towers to throw down some scraps of information to us, the unwashed mass....you know the story...
Keep your eye on this story because even the so-called experts.....gold members.....don't know...hehehe!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
First off, star to OP for taking the time and energy to put together this thread. What an amazing mystery. I have to agree that in order for us to understand exactly what it is we are looking at, we will have to wait for some clearer images to be taken and made public. I also would like to add that after viewing diagrams of the location of this particular chamber, I feel that it must have been an important room due to the narrow size of the tunnel leading to the stone door. Making any sense? Anywho, waiting impatiently for some follow up in the future.

Secondly, stars for anybody who reminded everybody to be civil to one another. We should all be adult enough to discuss alternative ideas and share opinions here without jumping someone elses sh-tuff. Sarcasm and negativity should be the norm someplace else, but not on this outlet we are all lucky to be a part of. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join