It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
As many of you probably know, the DJEDI Project published photos that they took using an endoscopic procedure to drill through the stone door blocking the shaft in the Great pyramid. Through this method, they managed to take a series of photos that the published in a collage.

This is what they published: (Unfortunately my images may be cut, I encourage you to do a quick google search for the DJEDI photo collage.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68ab64b80a3f.jpg[/atsimg]

The media call it "graffiti" and everyone seems to be content to believe this. I am not. I do not believe such elaborate measures were implemented to protect graffiti. So I looked harder, first flipping the image like so:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac1c771bf948.jpg[/atsimg]

Now I immediately noticed something...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5038eeb165e.jpg[/atsimg]

And then I looked closely....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39f4c8e34521.jpg[/atsimg]

At this point, I hope it's obvious to others, but I know what I believe this illustrates.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bf2178fcab6.jpg[/atsimg]

They were here, they left behind a message that only an intelligent society would be technologically advanced enough to find...now the question is what does it say?

I am convinced that higher-resolution photographs will reveal a lot more - I do not believe the chips" in the stone to be arbitrary, my first guess without any evidence to support myself is that what you see in those "chips" are stars, this is either a map or an incredibly complicated message that we should be working hard to decode.

Notice also that none of this artwork even closely looks like "typical" Egyptian glyphs...many of which also have had astrological information and extraterrestrial possibilities (i.e. Abydos).

Anyway, this is what I've been wanting to share and I'd love some feedback.

Thanks and keep searching,
-worldriot

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Nice find,but I can not see anything other than
granite and a red blob with legs.
But ,then again,my eyes are not what they use to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by worldriot

I'm sorry . I'm not buying it. Just looks like a blob of red paint to me and I can't see anything that resembles any known constelations either.

***SNIP***
edit on Sat Jun 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread650599/pg1]MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.[/url

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Or some kid who got bored. Not every drawing is a message but as bad as the drawing is, its quite interesting. I can definately see it as stars, not sure about the figure though. Thanks for sharing, I'm always interested in reading this kind of stuff!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yea I actually see it, to the right of the red looks like a typical grey alien head and body. The alien itself is NOT RED but instead to the right of the red color....am I on target here?

--GeminiSky

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Yea I actually see it, to the right of the red looks like a typical grey alien head and body. The alien itself is NOT RED but instead to the right of the red color....am I on target here?

--GeminiSky

Wow , you are right . I can't understand how I missed it . It's a painting of a grey alien piloting a red blobby spacecraft .

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

I'm sorry . I'm not buying it. Just looks like a blob of red paint to me and I can't see anything that resembles any known constelations either.

***SNIP***

First off, Im not sure the OP is selling anything on this thread, therefore there is nothing for you to buy (I know sorry)

Secondly, just because you cannot see what he is trying to convey, does not mean that you need to discredit this thread.

Im not sure how hard this person worked to get his 20 posts (last I checked it takes about 15min) But to be honest thats just going off topic on your behalf. Dont judge people based on your own values (or lack thereof)

Like I said, I do see something resembling a typical gray alien head and body to the RIGHT of the red in the photo.

--GS
edit on Sat Jun 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped part of quote

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

--GeminiSky

Wow , you are right . I can't understand how I missed it . It's a painting of a grey alien piloting a red blobby spacecraft .

Thats ok sometimes unfounded arrogance can be blinding. Maybe that's why you weren't seeing it at first?

Now that I look at it, looks like a red chair or throne, facing to the right, along with the ET perched on it or in the process of standing up.
edit on 3-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

No, trust me, I expected immediate skeptics - "flat earthers" to come out of the woodwork on it. Fortunately, I can back it up. Also, anyone that immediately draws a conclusion based on focusing on one color in a collage of pictures....no offense, but you don't strike me as one of the most perceptive people in the word

You don't see anything because, like the "experts" at CNN, you focus on the color red. The syrian rue dye would be one of the longest lasting on stone...but if other colors degraded over ... eons.... who knows?

Also, while I'm not sure what everyone else is looking for, what I believe this image presents is a figure seated. This archetype has been repeated in later societies (see below image).

In fact, the image of the elongated head upon a throne was adapted numerous times in history as a figure of leadership....it isn't that difficult to consider it having a root.

In my opinion, skeptics that take any glee in trying to shoot holes in a theory, without a theory of their own, are compensating for lack of something, typically intellect - maybe they have some feeling of inferiority and want others to go down that road, I don't know - but I do know that my eyes are fine, and I know what I see. If others don't see it, that's cool - but there's already enough opinion here to prove higher-res images need to be released.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hey OP, I posted this in Scott Creighton's thread-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0f496a3ca6e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34eca49a49d.png[/atsimg]

From the movie Stargate....

Coincidence?

edit on 3-6-2011 by Signals because: classified

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to say it, but this is a clear case of Pareidolia

I see nothing that resembles anything significant except maybe (if I try and imagine something) the shape of some Roman Soldier's hat.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Ah, now I see what you're looking at.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5117369e1260.jpg[/atsimg]
(right click: view image if it's cut off)

Kind of a stretch though... but the more I look at it the more it stands out. Probably an illusion but I'm not discounting the possibility that it's someone rising off their throne.

It does resemble a very crude version of that.
edit on 3/6/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

--GeminiSky

Thats ok sometimes unfounded arrogance can be blinding. Maybe that's why you weren't seeing it at first?

Now that I look at it, looks like a red chair or throne, facing to the right, along with the ET perched on it or in the process of standing up.

My friend . You are seeing something that isn't there , trust me .
Did the OP at any point mention there being a grey alien depicted in the shots? No he didn't and do you know why ? It's because there isn't a grey alien there . Your brain is filling in the blancs and making a picture out of semi recognisable shapes.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96156b902ee4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You dare to insult people because they cannot see what you would like them to see ?
You call me a "flat earther" because all I see is a blob of red paint ?

What on earth gives you the right ?

I suggest you do more research and look up the word "Pareidolia" and then maybe learn some manners

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

--GeminiSky

My friend . You are seeing something that isn't there , trust me .
Did the OP at any point mention there being a grey alien depicted in the shots? No he didn't and do you know why ? It's because there isn't a grey alien there . Your brain is filling in the blancs and making a picture out of semi recognisable shapes.

Hi there,

Looks like we have to speak by numbers again! (In order of significance)

1. Im not your friend. I have many friends on ATS, you are not one of them (Sorry again)

2.What does the OPs opinion have to do with MY opinion of what I'm seeing? Thats the entire point of him sharing these photos, in order to get opinions other that HIS OWN.

3. You say there is no grey alien depicted in the shots, please explain how you came to that FACTUAL conclusion.

4. Dont tell me what MY brain is doing, im very capable of understanding my own thoughts and emotions.

Regards,

GS

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Come on now - I want this as much as the next person...

BUT SERIOUSLY

WTF am I supposed to be looking at I see a big red blob on some granite - nothing that screams intelligence or order beyond this Earth in any sense.

I thank you for the pictures anyway.
edit on 3-6-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I hate to be the one to say it, but this is a clear case of Pareidolia

I see nothing that resembles anything significant except maybe (if I try and imagine something) the shape of some Roman Soldier's hat.

Hi there GEL!

Thank you so much for your opinion! I personally DO NOT think that this is a clear case of pareidolia.

Making such absolute conclusions is silly, far too early and we will need to see high res photos in order to come to a conclusion.

We can only speculate what it looks like at this point, no one, including yourself has the merit to determine this to be a clear case of anything at this point.

Kind Regards,

GeminiSky

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So What They Are Telling Us Is That In Their Astral Plane Of Existence, MARGE SIMPSON HAS RED HAIR???

I honestly do not see it and I honestly want to.

Is it like those posters they used to sell in the mall with a picture that might be there if you un-focus your eyes?

I agree it means something, But...

edit on 6/3/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Add YouTube Links

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So these "aliens" went to all the trouble of building the pyramids only to leave their message
in bits of red paint rather than carving their message into the stone ensuring it's longevity ?

Yeah, that makes a gang of sense...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join