It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet 90-95% of you don't know who Paul Revere was or What he did to become Famous...Sarah Palin Kn

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Tell me, what is it like to have such an empty life that your only pleasure is trying to make a woman who is ten times the person you'll ever be, an object of scorn?

You really are infatuated with Sarah. Every day you're either creating a new hate thread on her or jumping on her back by derailing other threads. What's next, Sarah farted in an elevator and she GIGGLED? What is the purpose of your passion? To increase the size of your sophomoric clique of Sarah haters? Because you certainly aren't changing any minds out here; all you're doing is making a fool of yourself.
edit on 5-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

Hi misigas! I did a quick double check...out of my last 80 threads started, there is this, and ONE other about your grizzlie mama, whatever that means. I did get on your thread to debate you and for some reason never explained to me, your thread got pulled. Can you show me where I have derailed any threads? If you are pointing to your own thread, I would suggest it got pulled because nothing but name calling came of it.
I also appreciate your viewpoint; if you haven't noticed, I am an equal opportunity skewer. I would hope none would be so blind not to see her understanding of basic history as distressing, without need for further elaboration. Also, let's keep on topic and not have a bash session because people disagree! Have a great day!

ColoradoJens
edit on 5-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah, I know who he was.

famous midnight ride.

"The British are coming"

One if by land, two if by sea...

Man, you are brilliant! Such depth of knowledge..very impressive.

I thought that was just common knowledge... But you have to remember, it's Sarah Palin...

She has no common knowledge.

Another brilliant statement!

Ha, I remember when she was asked what newspapers she reads and she could not answer...She couldn't even BS her way through that question and just say the names of some news papers....

Even when you spread total bullcrap it sounds brilliant!!! You jump to the top of the SARAH club ( Simpleminded A$$hats Running Around H'd. )

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hi misigas! I did a quick double check...out of my last 80 threads started, there is this, and ONE other about your grizzlie mama, whatever that means. I did get on your thread to debate you and for some reason never explained to me, your thread got pulled.

Which thread? Lotsa Sarah haters here, including those with the power to pull threads.

But anyway, you don't debate, from what I've seen. You never respond to questions or examples of where you flubbed another point. You simply throw insults and then run and hide, from what I've seen.

I also appreciate your viewpoint; if you haven't noticed, I am an equal opportunity skewer.

In your mind. You're one of the most narrow-minded bigots I've seen on ATS.

I would hope none would be so blind not to see her understanding of basic history as distressing, without need for further elaboration. Have a great day!

I'll give you 12 names in American history and 2 minutes to identify them. How 'bout that? Let's see how you stack up against someone you think you are worthy of criticizing. Interested?

If you make one mistake, you lose and we label you as everything you've called Ms. Palin.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

What are you talking about?

I hate Obama, and I will openly disagree with his policies, but I won't bash any sitting president. My kids will learn to respect the office of the president. If Sarah Palin is somehow miraculously elected, then I will still respect her office.

I said, I was one of the original 3, the Tea Party here in Tallahassee now has about 2500 members, and they have some of the best events in the country. A large part of those members are Masons and Shriners from this area, just like me, so I do happen to know a lot of the Tea Partiers, although I have stepped out of it due to my current position for the State.

I did not vote for McCain, I did vote for Obama, I regret that vote and I am embarrassed to admit it. I will only vote for Ron Paul this time around. I hope he gets the Republican nomination, but I plan to vote for him regardless.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

What are you talking about?

I hate Obama, and I will openly disagree with his policies, but I won't bash any sitting president. My kids will learn to respect the office of the president. If Sarah Palin is somehow miraculously elected, then I will still respect her office.

I said, I was one of the original 3, the Tea Party here in Tallahassee now has about 2500 members, and they have some of the best events in the country. A large part of those members are Masons and Shriners from this area, just like me, so I do happen to know a lot of the Tea Partiers, although I have stepped out of it due to my current position for the State.

I did not vote for McCain, I did vote for Obama, I regret that vote and I am embarrassed to admit it. I will only vote for Ron Paul this time around. I hope he gets the Republican nomination, but I plan to vote for him regardless.

Your stance is seemingly one of antiquity, when people saw out a term to make decisions about the President. What Obama has done is galvanized the right and made democrats shake their heads...guy is just another wolf...Sounds as if the general feeling amongst your teaparty group is that she is not going to cut it for the GOP. A while back, even Roger Allies was washing his hands of her..sweet source if I may say so myself...

If your Money Handler Says "Jump", Jump.

Great pic if you scroll down a bit...

Paul Revere's Reaction to Palin's Comments...

Lastly, and this is for serious history students out there, here is a great resource for inside knowledge, this one is on TESLA. Palin should check it out. Please watch until the end. Mark Twain crying is great.

Great Place to Learn History!

CJ
edit on 5-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
From what I heard, it is actually a miracle that the Palins visited the Paul Revere exhibit at all. You see as they were trying to find it there was a big sign that read PAUL REVERE EXHIBIT LEFT and so Sarah wanted to turn around and go back to the hotel. Luckily the bus driver soldiered on.

Gosh I hope she actually runs, I cleared off my TIVO for all the debates. Pure comedy gold awaits although I regret nuking all the great MSNBC programs I had saved. ( that last line was just a joke for mishigas)

/MD
edit on 5-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

Stop. I understand why she is doing this gig; I am ready and willing to be her new publicity guru. Five minutes with me prior to each stop and she's golden - no flubs - do as I say and all is GOLDEN - just listen to me for the love of the good of the baby jesus!

After a quick search, it seems the cybernets are laughing...old stuff but like judge Judy says, "Pretty is temporary. Dumb is forever." Or something as such.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm sure she would do herself a favor employing a coach like you. Maybe she wouldn't have to write hand notes to herself. But you shouldn't put that old school stuff out there as she has wised up a lot lately:

"I love that smell of the emissions."

Huffing carbon monoxide actually makes you smarter.

/MD

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

She has such a strange delivery too...excellent avatar btw..

CJ

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

"H'd?"

Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Also, just have to point out, here is something that could make one think:

Palin advisers flagged another similarity: Palin's bus driver is none other than Jay Fry, a Cincinnati native who happened to be behind the wheel of McCain's "Straight Talk" bus in 2008. The comparisons probably end there. Those McCain interviews took place on his bus. The only media allowed on board Palin's bus this week worked for Fox News

ok, so much for the "straight talk" going on: here's what daddy grizz has to say about it:

Text"It's a different scenario," Todd Palin said Tuesday when asked if other reporters might hop on board with her like they did with McCain. "She's employed by Fox."

No WAY! I am so flabbergasted!

yeah, about right

CJ

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So? Most of Revere's ride that night is myth anyways.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Check out the Urban Dictionary.

It is there to enlighten you (I needed a second line ).

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Also, just have to point out, here is something that could make one think:

Palin advisers flagged another similarity: Palin's bus driver is none other than Jay Fry, a Cincinnati native who happened to be behind the wheel of McCain's "Straight Talk" bus in 2008. The comparisons probably end there. Those McCain interviews took place on his bus. The only media allowed on board Palin's bus this week worked for Fox News

ok, so much for the "straight talk" going on: here's what daddy grizz has to say about it:

Text"It's a different scenario," Todd Palin said Tuesday when asked if other reporters might hop on board with her like they did with McCain. "She's employed by Fox."

It looks like Sarah learned some valuable lessons from 2008. First of all, controlling who she talks to. In 2008, she was shanghaied by her GOP 'handlers'. Instead of priming her with friendly media, they threw this trusting, naive novice to Katie Couric and Charles Gibson. They did it intentionally, because they knew the election was lost before it started, and they needed a sacrificial lamb to pin it on. Sarah, being the honest person that she is, never saw it coming. She was more surprised than Caesar was.

Also, I would think that as long as she has this contract with FOX, she cannot declare. But that is jmo. So that's a clue for all you Sarah haters to watch out for, CJ.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
In a response to the coverage which her statement raised, she blamed it on "one of those gotca' questions again.

I think the question was something like ---

What have you seen and what do you take away from your visit?

I am pretty sure this is not an exact quote of the question, but I will admit it would be very hard for most of us to answer.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hey!

I love the smell of emissions too! My Harley has that slight smell of burning oil, combined with the smell of fuel-rich exhaust, and it is so nostalgic and raunchy.

LOL! Not kidding, for those of us that grew up around motorcycles and farm equipment and snow mobiles and boats, the smell really does trigger that nostalgic reaction. That doesn't mean we don't love the environment. I am slowly converting my house to 100% off-grid and solar, and my wife drives a hybrid.

Still, I love that smell!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Quick..who was Nathan Hale? Benedict Arnold? David Bushnell? George Clymer? Matthew Thornton?

Yeah you maroons are brilliant and Sarah's a dummy.

C'mon, let's hear it..."But we're not running for POTUS". Neither is Sarah. So you have two reasons to stop criticizing.
edit on 4-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

You used the wrong excuse. I, for one, am not taking a public vacation to any of the historical sites related to those people. I did not ask my followers to send me money, so I could make a public spectacle about going to visit any of those places.

Where was Palin going again that the Paul Revere question came up?

I know, I know. "What do you read" and "Why are you going there" are some pretty sneaky trick questions. The media is so cruel.

Hey uh...didn't Palin have FOX news on her bus? Oh, not that media though huh. The excuses for her ignorance of where she was going and what she was doing are hysterical.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Well if current history hasn't taught you that what happens in the States affects others YOU need to study more history. If this was Myanmar, well no big deal. But our economy and society is directly affected by your government. So, please, get off your soapbox.

Yeah, and so many executive decisions revolve around the POTUS' snap knowledge of Paul Revere.
It's extremely important to our Canuck neighbors, I realize that. We need them to malign our citizens if they slip up over these *very* important factoids.

Damn, dude. How about instead of attacking everyone for bashing Palin, you just defend Palin. Make Palin look good. Show us why we should not look at her in a negative light. Palin made herself look bad. Now you are making Palin fans look like they have no way to defend Palin. Think that is helping?

reply to post by intrepid

I'm not maligning a citizen. I'm maligning someone that is trying to become the most powerful ruler in the world. I would expect that person to be minimally educated. Logic my friend. Try it.

Logic flows from truth.

When did she announce her candidacy? See, here in the US we usually wait for a person to announce their candidacy before we classify them as " someone that is trying to become the most powerful ruler in the world".

I'd expect you, as a non-citizen that is so much better educated, to know that. Logic. Don't try it at home or in Canada.

Funny, you never mentioned that in this thread. Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS ! Whole thread full of Americans talking about how Palin is leading in the polls for POTUS. You really need to chill out.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Quick..who was Nathan Hale? Benedict Arnold? David Bushnell? George Clymer? Matthew Thornton?

Yeah you maroons are brilliant and Sarah's a dummy.

C'mon, let's hear it..."But we're not running for POTUS". Neither is Sarah. So you have two reasons to stop criticizing.
edit on 4-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

You used the wrong excuse. I, for one, am not taking a public vacation to any of the historical sites related to those people. I did not ask my followers to send me money, so I could make a public spectacle about going to visit any of those places.

What are you talking about? Seriously. You are rambling with disjointed, unconnected sentences that make no sense.

You seem to have a problem with Ms. Palin taking a bus trip and not knowing everything about every stop she was going to make. Is that what this is all about?

Part of taking a vacation is learning. Not verifying what you already know.

And don't skip out on the snap quiz I gave you that you failed. No excuse. You have no right to ask her to do something that you yourself are incapable of doing.

Hey uh...didn't Palin have FOX news on her bus? Oh, not that media though huh. The excuses for her ignorance of where she was going and what she was doing are hysterical.

Really, get with the program. I already answered that question. She is under contract with FOX. Good move, imo.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It looks like Sarah learned some valuable lessons from 2008. First of all, controlling who she talks to. In 2008, she was shanghaied by her GOP 'handlers'. Instead of priming her with friendly media, they threw this trusting, naive novice to Katie Couric and Charles Gibson. They did it intentionally, because they knew the election was lost before it started, and they needed a sacrificial lamb to pin it on. Sarah, being the honest person that she is, never saw it coming. She was more surprised than Caesar was.

Good grief, so her GOP 'handlers' threw her to the wolves like Katie Couric who asked her devastatingly hardball questions like "What newspapers do you read...?" and Palin thinks THAT was a "gotcha" question?

What's worse is she requires handlers at all, she can't think for herself and needs everything run past handlers. All questions or media exposure is coming from her employer, "Faux" News. This is who the GOP will nominate, not Ron Paul.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join