It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet 90-95% of you don't know who Paul Revere was or What he did to become Famous...Sarah Palin Kn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Robert Wuhls? Interesting. I will have to check this guy out. I had come across this tidbit of information sometime ago through some of my studies. I had some very interesting debates on this topic with a few instructors when I was in school.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I'm not maligning a citizen. I'm maligning someone that is trying to become the most powerful ruler in the world. I would expect that person to be minimally educated. Logic my friend. Try it.

Logic flows from truth.

When did she announce her candidacy? See, here in the US we usually wait for a person to announce their candidacy before we classify them as " someone that is trying to become the most powerful ruler in the world".

I'd expect you, as a non-citizen that is so much better educated, to know that. Logic. Don't try it at home or in Canada.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Logic flows from truth.

Indeed, something sorely lacking in this day.

When did she announce her candidacy? See, here in the US we usually wait for a person to announce their candidacy before we classify them as " someone that is trying to become the most powerful ruler in the world".

Oh please. If it walks like a duck, it's a duck. She said it was "coincidence" that she was in NH when Mitt was there to kick off his bid. BS.

I'd expect you, as a non-citizen that is so much better educated, to know that. Logic.

Thank you. I'm glad you realized that.

Don't try it at home or in Canada.

Your weak insult is noted. The last gasp of a useless argument.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I find her general lack of knowledge disturbing. I expect a presidential candidate to have stayed awake in 4th grade where this is usually taught. I can see that most Americans are no longer capable of independent thought, and apparently they can't remember very simple facts from school. It may be the effects from the easy use of Google combined with fluoride and mercury doping.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

it's cute how you worship your messiah palin while she takes a family vacation funded by her Political Action Committee.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Your weak insult is noted. The last gasp of a useless argument.

I play to the level of my opponent.

If she decides not to run, will you come back here and apologize a retraction?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

it's cute how you worship your messiah palin while she takes a family vacation funded by her Political Action Committee.

You like that, huh? Glad to oblige...

And here I thought it was funded by book sales and the speaking circuit..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You like that, huh? Glad to oblige...

And here I thought it was funded by book sales and the speaking circuit..

nope. She's using her political action committee to fund her so called 'personal family vacation'.

How am I paying for it? SarahPAC," she said, adding that she's traveling in "our own personal motor home that we've had in Alaska." Palin didn't answer when asked how long she's owned the bus that's adorned with the Constitution and a larger-than-life version of her signature.

blogs.abcnews.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...[ed itby]edit on 4-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
yeah...uh...who cares...I know she's stupid...but really...who cares...

Clearly you don't but other people do.
This woman might be your President one day.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Also a couple of thoughts on Sarah recently...

I think that meeting with Trump was him telling her..."Look how much money I made not even running. You can do the same for your party and you don't have to run either, you can still make a bundle of cash by leaving it up in the air."

Second thing I noticed was when she was in Ohio the same time as Romney she has had some excellent image and publicity coaching. Instead of the brash take no prisoners Sarah who face it can be irritating and abrasive we saw a much more passive, almost apologetic a contrite and gentler Sarah. If she is not running in 2012 she is grooming herself to run 2016.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

True . And he was a famous Freemason. I didnt have time to read all pages. Im sure that was mentioned.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
He is famous for returning to friendly lines with an auditory SITREP during the our Revolutionary war.
edit on 4-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: misuse use of a word

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
pfft Paul Revere was a fraud...

the real rider's name is Israel Bissell.

He did the full ride and warned of the british are coming, where Paul's ride was super short, So they used Israel's ride and story and pasted Paul's name onto it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

He did the full ride and warned of the british are coming, where Paul's ride was super short, So they used Israel's ride and story and pasted Paul's name onto it.

Any evidence of this? I haven't seen this before.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Ok, i thought so. no evidence? thanx for playing. Reply to Cito's claim.

edit on 6/4/11 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

She already ran! She may not have announced for 2012 yet, but she certainly ran in 2008, so her intentions are well known already.

She has already earned the classification. She also routinely speaks on political topics, and does cable news shows spouting her opinion, so it is quite obvious that she intends to have influence in the political realm. Someone that has such a strong political opinion, and such a large pulpit should definitely take the time to learn a little bit of elementary US history.

I am a Republican and a Tea Partier, and both of my sons, aged 3 and 4, already know who Barack Obama is (in a good way, LOL. I just realized that could be taken wrong.) By the time they are 10, they will know more about Civics and US History than most of their teachers and all of their elected leaders. What a sad state of affairs for a country to have its elected leaders less knowledgeable than its elementary students.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

Originally posted by Cito

Any evidence of this? I haven't seen this before.

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am a Republican and a Tea Partier, and both of my sons, aged 3 and 4, already know who Barack Obama is (in a good way, LOL.

I bet you are a Republican but I doubt you are a Tea Partier. And I'm sure that your kids won't ever hear a bad word about Obama, but they are already aware of how very stupid Sarah Palin is.

Funny I never hear you folks attacking Biden or Obama when they commit their many gaffes...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownPhilosopher

yeah, that robert wuhl ! it's hilarious and insightful and makes you want more and more and more. it's all over youtube. look up "assume the position" 101 and 201

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by getreadyalready

I am a Republican and a Tea Partier, and both of my sons, aged 3 and 4, already know who Barack Obama is (in a good way, LOL.

I bet you are a Republican but I doubt you are a Tea Partier. And I'm sure that your kids won't ever hear a bad word about Obama, but they are already aware of how very stupid Sarah Palin is.

Funny I never hear you folks attacking Biden or Obama when they commit their many gaffes...

You really should review someone's posting history before making statements based on such ridiculous and unfounded assumptions.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join