It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ten pages into this thread, and yes I have read ALL of them. Sounds like we are still under investigation on this one. Nice find OP!

I just wanted to give a shout out to the trolls that I've noticed in this thread also. Your guys' excuses and reasoning... my 8yo daughter could come up with better justification to nothing than you

All in all, this "thing" looks like a structure with straight lines and right angles. It's hard to tell how tall it may be and it looks like some sort of Mars based place designed for someone or something to occupy while on the planet.

I wonder if they have continental breakfast?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

too distorted to say. It is interesting though. Is there a way to get a higher res. picture? I think that would sell me if it was just a little more detailed. other than that who knows maybe its from the mars rover and/or some rock discoloration.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Im not sure but im pretty sure this is a martian dusk devil or mini dust tornado. its common to the mini cyclones in the deserts we have here on earth. I've seen videos that the mars rovers have taken of passing mini cyclones but ive read that they can grow MASSIVE. that's what this probably is guys. they have satellite imagery of cyclones on mars and its worth a shot to look up. though i could be wrong. It does look similar also to the anomalies that are sometimes caught by imagery satellites of earth that look like fast flying corkscrews that could be of extraterrestrial orgin.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Never trust Google Earth. Google lies. Looks like data was missing from the pic anyway. Just areas that didn't get photographed. If there were round objects, I would take interest. Sorry, but those type of squares are on many images I have seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
lol.... so some blurry white pixels on google mars is proof of a man made structure? I can't believe how many of you are actually thinking that it IS actually something.

Where is logical thought/ critical thinking in most of the members?

Please refrain from talking down upon other members while being completely unable to provide any evidence of what else it could be. I can't believe how many of you actually bother to make fun of people, when you're just as clueless as the rest of us. It's perfectly okay (and often respectable) to admit that you DON'T KNOW what it is. However, it's not okay to pretend we're all stupid for questioning the possibilities, when you can't even provide a minute explanation.

Cheers
Strype

very well said. It's the same golden rule most of us were raised with..."If you don't have something nice to say"....

And want to add: Great find OP...I am curious to continue reading the posts in this thread and looking forward to discovering what has been learned about this "structure".

S+F

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Never trust Google Earth. Google lies. Looks like data was missing from the pic anyway. Just areas that didn't get photographed. If there were round objects, I would take interest. Sorry, but those type of squares are on many images I have seen.

I don't believe it was Google's fault in this case. As Phage originally mentioned, Google probably got the image from here: viewer.mars.asu.edu...

So blame ESA.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's exactly this type of thread that makes me hate ATS sometimes. I have to sift through so much of this kind of crap to get to the real stuff worth reading.

This presentation is proof of nothing other than there is something that might be reflective or there is a digital artifact that is being zoomed to pixel-level magnification which shows NOTHING conclusive. How you get "Station on Mars" is well beyond me. Where is the parking lot? I don't see any windows or other features that says to me "Station."

Please people, use some judgment before trying to fly your wild fantasies around here.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here it is. Full resolution.
Looks like an imaging artifact to me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4a0268cb01e.gif[/atsimg]

Google may be good for finding something to look at but with all the processing which is done to make the images fit the curved projection, you really have to go to the source images when you find it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel

Originally posted by earthdude

I don't believe it was Google's fault in this case. As Phage originally mentioned, Google probably got the image from here: viewer.mars.asu.edu...

So blame ESA.

If there was a base, Google would be paid to make it invisible. I just hate that. They do it so much. They must have billions stashed. Diry rotten censors.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here it is. Full resolution.
Looks like an imaging artifact to me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4a0268cb01e.gif[/atsimg]

Google may be good for finding something to look at but with all the processing which is done to make the images fit the curved projection, you really have to go to the source images when you find it.

Thank you for breathing some sanity back into this asylum of a thread.

But the straight jackets need to remain for the time being.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by signs4426117404
Im not sure but im pretty sure this is a martian dusk devil or mini dust tornado. its common to the mini cyclones in the deserts we have here on earth. I've seen videos that the mars rovers have taken of passing mini cyclones but ive read that they can grow MASSIVE. that's what this probably is guys. they have satellite imagery of cyclones on mars and its worth a shot to look up. though i could be wrong. It does look similar also to the anomalies that are sometimes caught by imagery satellites of earth that look like fast flying corkscrews that could be of extraterrestrial orgin.

Well then... that is one Architecturally correct dust tornado! Haha! Where in the heck did you conjure up that idea?

I'm sorry but what you said there makes no sense at all when it comes to the image in question.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I agree with this, but than again

out of all the pixels in this one photograph what are the chances of some being missing that form a shape of a structure? I say we one upped the Nazis crappy moon base, and built on own on Mars
edit on 2-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That is absolutely INCREDIBLE. My first reaction is that it looked like an airport with several vehicles in front. The architectural lines were incredibly straight poor resolution or not. It looked like a modular structure which was certainly imported onto the planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Aww, you edited out the part about the Americans beating the Germans in building a station on Mars. How do you know it isn't a VRIL station?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok, here's my thoughts:
It's a very blurry image...pixels or gov't cover-up? Who knows...except maybe the MIB.
The fact is, is could very well be some kind of station...perhaps it's blurred out so that the origin of the "builders" remains unknown. It could be something that mankind sent up that crashed or landed in that area...it could belong to another country...and keeping with an open mind, it could be completely native to that land.

I don't know very much about mars...but the idea of it being a ventilation system kind of got me to thinking. The surface of mars is practically unlivable...to my knowlege, but what if there is life "below" the surface? What if just beneath Mars' crust, there is plant life, water and...dare I say it....terrestrrial beings?

I believe anything is possible, and when I see something like this, I believe it is even more probable...because someone is trying to "hide" it from plain view. I have seen other images from Mars that are very, VERY clear...so why is this one so hard to focus in on...unless someone is trying to "hide" something, or cover something up?
Just my opinion for whatever it's worth!
=)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If the white structures are just pixel image artifacts (such as groups of missing pixels) why is there darker shadow areas around the white structures? It certainly looks like a 3D structure that is part of the planet rather than at art artifact from the photograph.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well... Nothing new here.

Mars is ancient and so is it's civilizations.

There is new activity there, however, that is joint ET/black military operations. They are mostly underground, but the reterraforming process is underway. Mars is about to become the new holding cell once Earth becomes uninhabitable in the 3D realm... 2012 is of course, that deadline.

Here's some pictures and well put together data on another installation:
www.farsight.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

lol I put it back in..
honestly though im just having fun, it really does look like a image artifact to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

What's more important and defining is the date that the imagery is meant to represent....All images from space are in the past but yeah this is old imagery at that!

Happy hunting

-Invisible Crown-

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I agree with many others, this is a far cry from proof. I'm not a auto-debunker by any means and not trying to discredit this. It's a great find, the only proof of anything here is that the planet being shown is Mars. S & F nevertheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join