It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Cool find, OP.

I suspect trillions have been sucked out of all the world's economies in order to fund a secret space program that is already very heavily involved in manned exploration of not only Mars but other outlying planets in the solar system.

Sorry for the overly long sentence there.

This is why the world is broke. They've put all the money into manned space exploration and we're not even getting to enjoy the wonders of it because of the secrecy.

The NASA we all know is a front. It's a PR thing to make us think they're all about the ISS and the shuttle program and so forth. Window dressing.

You can go visit NASA at the Cape and they take you around in tour buses and it's all set up to convince the public that interplanetary and interstellar manned space travel is decades or centuries away. Baloney. They've got a space fleet now that would blow our minds if we knew the truth. The only thing is that secret space travel is hugely expensive, so they've drained all the world's economies (and trashed the USA economy) to pay for play.

Just my opinion. Don't ask me for proof. I don't have any.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not sure what this is but I'd have to say some sort of noise/pixel distortion.

Why you ask? What are the odds of the straight edges/lines of being perfectly parallel with the horizontal edge of the image? An image taken by a moving source miles above? Chances are there would be some tilt to any surface object with right angles. Digital images are all x-y grid pixels and so would be any messed up pixels.

But on the other hand I sure hope it is one of our secret bases

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
How did this thread get so many stars and flags?

I watched the video and saw NO proof of anything. I saw a very grainy hill. Is it interesting? Meh, maybe if you want to prove something you already believe to be true.

Cross referencing this hill with other images would be a good start to "proving" anything. Right now we just have a bunch of people falling hook, line, and sinker for a pixelated video and a fun story.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

it's no joke, but a sign of what's become of ATS.

yes, this thread made headlines.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
But on the other hand I sure hope it is one of our secret bases

Haha, I would like to think so too. Maybe there really are wormhole elevators and that's how we built this thing.

Good analysis. Seems logical and the simplest/most likely solution to the "anomoly" referenced to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Among ATS lurkers there must be someone from NASA who could comment on this pic. Please gives us a heads up on what the thoughts are innner- and inter-agency.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
On a thread discussing elinin someone said that the google space images are from the 1950s and that's why elinin isn't visible on google space. Is this true? If so, and this is a manmade structure, it's not recent.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Pixel distortion maybe? I guess it COULD be a base, but I kind of doubt it with the fuzzy resolution.

Great video though.

Having plenty of experience with pixels and such, I can say for certain that that is NOT pixel distortion. That is an actual object.

And it is a good vid. [smile]

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I assume that you are displaying sarcasim there... If by Country, you mean Government... Then I would agree with you... If by Country, you mean the People... Sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm sure someone from google is getting their behind kicked for this. Or maybe there's actually people trying to get the message out from google.
May I ask, how long did it actually take to locate this ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

That is a DUMB, what is going on in it is particle weaponry development along with other things. Who built it, maybe Humans, Draconians, or Greys. Thanks for the find!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
so many say yes and so many say no and so many say maybe and so many of the many want it to be alien or us ( humans in general).
me?
nature is capable of straight lines ( and i hope you're adult enough to not ask for an example) thought they are rare so maybe it's natural(?)
though ( after a diet of SF since i was a kid) it could be of alien origin revealed by shifting sands as Elenin gets closer (?)
the mars rover pic looks like a Jawa sand crawler..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by skekke

Because this is not "proof" of a structure on Mars. I believe there are structures on Mars, the Moon, etc... I don't believe you can claim proof of such from one source, such as this... You need corroborating evidence, such as the source photo...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Very nice. S&F. I have heard rumors that something even more dramatic has been found, and that some folks in NASA (who were supposedly responsible for a lot of these kinds of leaks in the past) were going to release an image or two of some structure on Mars. How much credibility there is to all of the rumors from supposed "insiders" is questionable. And, it could just be NASA *unofficially* over-hyping something like finding "alien" life in that lake in California.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
looks like a giant drill.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have downloaded the H1597_0000_ND3 IMG file and have successfully converted it to .PNG format which has resulted in a 300mb .png file, it is taking forever to open the file but when it does I will upload a zoomed in picture of the object, hopefully this file will provide enough information as to what it actually is.
I will keep you guys updated.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I agree with you... I want to know what this is... But to state it's "PROOF" is misleading to say the least. I've been reading these comments and either people believe it's a real structure or it's not... And when someone claims it's "PROOF", there are those out there who are going to take that to heart and believe it so, without doing any research. I don't know what it is... I'm not even going to speculate on it until more evidence comes in...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I posted a link to this thread on Richard Hoagland's Facebook page......here is his response :

Just because it's on "Google Mars" means NOTHING; this could EASILY be the product of "a mad programmer," employed by Google (think "Jurassic Park")!
That's why we need to see the ORIGINAL images ... from NASA ... ESA, etc.

Real science always works from ORIGINAL data -- not "second-hand sourcing."

His FB page

Hi cosmicpixie

You stole my thunder! Hoagie is the first person that comes to mind when there is anything to do with Mars for obvious reasons. I found your exchange with him quite interesting. Original images and Original data? I always found his "faces" on Mars quite suggestive. Of course it's just my opinion. However I digress from the ops original find. Quite interesting to say the least!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This has already been confirmed back in the 90's by Alex Collier.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of when I saw this was the old Frank R. Paul interpretations of alien moon bases and the like.

The more I look at it though it seems reminiscent to the Moonbase 2 concept by Architecture and Vision.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62e28e05f2d6.jpg[/atsimg]

Or maybe it's just a giant Bugle. Martians love corn chip snack foods.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join